FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Just to fuck the female of the couple

Just to fuck the female of the couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've played as single and as part of a couple...do you think most couples go with a another couple because of what the woman look like rather than the man just to fuck his Mrs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, I can't speak for other couples but I would never play with a couple if I wasn't attracted to the guy...I'm gunna fuck him so I better want to fuck him...

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

When I played as part of a couple, no way would I 'take one for the team'. If I didn't fancy the guy (or if my partner didn't fancy the girl) we just wouldn't play.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"When I played as part of a couple, no way would I 'take one for the team'. If I didn't fancy the guy (or if my partner didn't fancy the girl) we just wouldn't play."

Our thoughts too

"When I played as part of a couple, no way would I 'take one for the team'. If I didn't fancy the guy (or if my partner didn't fancy the girl) we just wouldn't play."

We've never met a couple hence why our couples profile is a cold, dark cul de sac..while we have fun on our singles profiles.

By *UN TIME COUPLECouple  over a year ago

redditch

To true we always play with a couple if attracted to both of them never just for the hell of it for a shag we did meet this one couple where the female and husband wanted me and do everything with me but make my husband sit and watch nit a chance in hell lol

Couldn't agree more, but we occasionally come across couples with delusions of grandeur...

By *revitt and MimCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We find it quite hard to find couples we both fancy, though we would love too.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"We find it quite hard to find couples we both fancy, though we would love too."

Us too. Both of us have to be happy or whats the point?

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Honestly we meet other couples who know it's girl on girl and maybe a bit of oral.

So yes for us

By *on1Man  over a year ago

spain

Great post.

"Great post. "
I think it's realistic

"We find it quite hard to find couples we both fancy, though we would love too."

We don't but then we won't meet anyone we don't click with.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Fortunately for us we don't have this issue because we don't meet couples.

I think some couples do enjoy playing with others, but others seem to be led more by one of the two - I just believe most adults should act in a way that is fair though

By *awtynNiceCouple  over a year ago

By *is_Collared_SubWoman  over a year ago

London

There seems to be a lot of cute girls partnered with unattractive guys on here. Just my opinion of course.

By *indandfireCouple  over a year ago

ashbourne

"To true we always play with a couple if attracted to both of them never just for the hell of it for a shag we did meet this one couple where the female and husband wanted me and do everything with me but make my husband sit and watch nit a chance in hell lol "

That happens a lot and we have almost given up meeting couples because of it. The thing is people are looking to have mff and can't find a single female so they try to engineer their fantasy out of a couple by sidelining the male.

"To true we always play with a couple if attracted to both of them never just for the hell of it for a shag we did meet this one couple where the female and husband wanted me and do everything with me but make my husband sit and watch nit a chance in hell lol

That happens a lot and we have almost given up meeting couples because of it. The thing is people are looking to have mff and can't find a single female so they try to engineer their fantasy out of a couple by sidelining the male. "

agreed secretly my personal view is they want a mff and the other guy gets the short straw

"To true we always play with a couple if attracted to both of them never just for the hell of it for a shag we did meet this one couple where the female and husband wanted me and do everything with me but make my husband sit and watch nit a chance in hell lol

That happens a lot and we have almost given up meeting couples because of it. The thing is people are looking to have mff and can't find a single female so they try to engineer their fantasy out of a couple by sidelining the male. agreed secretly my personal view is they want a mff and the other guy gets the short straw "

With me and my partner we fall into the category of looking for a mff as she has no real interest in other guys but we would never sideline the male half of the couple and would rather not suggest play or anything if that was to be the case or sit in the bar chatting to the other male and let the ladies go and have their fun

» Add a new message to this topic