FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Messages...when will men learn? Friday rant.

Messages...when will men learn? Friday rant.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongleggedfemale OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I'm sure I'm not the only lady exasperated by idiot messages from men. My profile is clear enough but I still get messaged with no face pic and very often no pics. Then when I dont reply they ask if they arent my type! How the fuck am I supposed to know? Perhaps they think I'm psychic. And no...just because you are free it does not mean I want to fuck you!

Anyway ..rant over. Happy weekend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol.

i don't even ask for facr pics, if they're gonna insult me by thinking i will fuck anything then i don't care to interact with them anyway.

Haha oh dear. We need a good rant sometimes. Sometimes I think they think I'm offering a service with an orderly queueing system. Also if I'm nearby I must want to meet them. SMH

Instant block and delete both here and on my singles profile!

Mx

By *ongleggedfemale OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"Haha oh dear. We need a good rant sometimes. Sometimes I think they think I'm offering a service with an orderly queueing system. Also if I'm nearby I must want to meet them. SMH"

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

I always send a face picture, if there's a public photo on their profile. But I refuse to send a picture, if the person/couple I'm messaging don't have any.

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

I.e it works both ways.

"I'm sure I'm not the only lady exasperated by idiot messages from men. My profile is clear enough but I still get messaged with no face pic and very often no pics. Then when I dont reply they ask if they arent my type! How the fuck am I supposed to know? Perhaps they think I'm psychic. And no...just because you are free it does not mean I want to fuck you!

Anyway ..rant over. Happy weekend "

Hope your feeling better now. "A problem shared" and all that

We're all here for you xx

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

I'm happy to send a pic if people are prepared to exchange a couple of mails

By *oyuer99Man  over a year ago

PRESTON

For everY idiot there is somebody who looks accepts your preference and moves on. You cannot argue with idiots as they have far more experience of being an idiot than you do.

Haha yes. Or they message asking " meet tonight?" Yet they have no pictures... And when you check on their profile, it says something like ' ask me.....' Or ' man looking for females'

Please don't get me started on this ...

Even though the most important thing I'm looking for is stated first on my profile it's still ignored by 95% of people that message me.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Not just men that do this.;)

By *biNerdMan  over a year ago

Doncaster DN8

Personally, a pic is always available from my profile and if one is required in a message then fair do's!

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I'm sure I'm not the only lady exasperated by idiot messages from men. My profile is clear enough but I still get messaged with no face pic and very often no pics. Then when I dont reply they ask if they arent my type! How the fuck am I supposed to know? Perhaps they think I'm psychic. And no...just because you are free it does not mean I want to fuck you!

Halifax

Had quite a few messages tonight that only are only aimed towards Miss. Crap profiles with crap pics. And then they moan they dont get meets. And I'm talking in the perspective of a previous single guy on here.

By *on1Man  over a year ago

spain

Can I apologise for single guys who are stupids. I no they don't no what swinging is. Guys open them young eyes. Tut tut . . Rant over with.

Halifax

"Can I apologise for single guys who are stupids. I no they don't no what swinging is. Guys open them young eyes. Tut tut . . Rant over with. "

I know what you are saying. But I have experience of being on here as a single guy. You need a well written profile and good pics to get noticed(non cock). And address a message to both when messaging a couple.

Guys aren't all bad

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Every word of our profile is a direct result of the idiocy we have been subjected to over the years.

However, it's not just the single men. Couples are the biggest group we have blocked

Guys aren't all bad

I just block single men.

When I want one, I will do the searching.

Pretty simple really.

"I just block single men.

When I want one, I will do the searching.

Pretty simple really."

I think this for every ranting thread

In fairness we're not all bad. Although I can be

We aren't all bad! Just some men who make us look bad, I'd never resort to abuse if I got a "thanks, but no thanks reply" to one of my messages.

Your profile has been read, and preferences understood. See, there are guys who read them, and I'm not going to harass you with a message either

Id agree with that. there's no need to abuse if the answers no..just move on.

i always like to send a face pic if soemone asks for one in their profile and if its a couple then never ever forget to address them as a couple

but above all ask yourself 'do i fit what this person is looking for'

Halifax

We arent saying all single guys are bad, far from it. I was a single guy on here so have a fair idea how to get results. Patience. Well written profile, good pics that are not all of your cock and a polite message introducing yourself(addressed to both if its a couple) I am far from a Brad Pitt look alike but I took advice and read the forums and had my fair share of meets before I met Miss. Who I actually met on here and now we are a loving couple.

» Add a new message to this topic