FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Am I too full on?

Am I too full on?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do have a bit of a full on profile here, is it too much? Should I be more subtle, discrete or mysterious? Guys contact me a lot but I'm not sure if it scares away couples and women...any thoughts or advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honestly, I don't find your profile full on at all. But here are a few of my thoughts from your profile.

1. Svetlana? I rolled my eyes at that and I'm sure others would too.

2. Your photos are very graphic, which some people like. But most on the forum don't seem to go for it and I tend to agree.

3. I really hope you don't mind me saying, but you're not very convincing. Whatever floats your boat but you look like an older guy dressing in fancy dress rather than a committed T who's assumed a whole other identity. For blokes looking for a blowy then I guess that might work.... But for couples and fems you're going to need to up your game.

Hope that's not too harsh.

Had a quick look at the profile. I agree the pics are too graphic and the fact that u don't mention safe sex would put me off meeting.

But that's me x

I think it's fine as it is. I'd rather the profile be graphic than the messages tbh because i don't like chatting about sex and doing the sexually compatible interview many people think they should do (sometimes it comes off as sex chat) but your profile would show if we were sexually compatible is better for people like me.

But as you can see more people prefer you not to be graphic so idk.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I've looked at your profile and I can't see anything that would endear you to me. You like licking pussy and women sitting on your face and if that's all you are offering women, it's pretty boring.

It's all about what you want and like.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for your honest feedback. I clearly need to rethink...

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I went to look but you are hidden

» Add a new message to this topic