FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pics

Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What kind of pics actually get into the top hot list as some are very sexy when others just to seem plain although I know myself I wouldn't expect to get in them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's going to vary by who is looking and their tastes. If you have a range then it may improve chances. Success here relates more to getting connected with the right people for you, rather than badges of honour imo. I've fabbed a couple of yours which are good.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Getting to the top fabbed is more to do with your networking skills , how many friends you have on here and of course a good pic .

We've hit the top fabbed a few times when we were in that period of being bothered by fabs .

It's not that we don't care now, but when we were getting thousands of fabs it was hard work keeping up with the messages and so on .

By *ohn_d57Man  over a year ago

Bedlington

"What kind of pics actually get into the top hot list as some are very sexy when others just to seem plain although I know myself I wouldn't expect to get in them "

was talking with a young Lady on here yesterday & I think all here pic's should be in the top hot list all taken by her & very classy she even make a large packet of Skips look good her name is "Alex Moo"

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

I dont think it matters if they are good or bad. most are people who accept lots of people as friends and if they post a pic then all their friends get notified. Others activly promote themselves and ask people to fab them. We have actually seen someone say they will ot reply to messages unless you fab their pics!!

I've only made it hotlist (women) page three

"What kind of pics actually get into the top hot list as some are very sexy when others just to seem plain although I know myself I wouldn't expect to get in them "
those that beg for fab 's lol.

» Add a new message to this topic