FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bumped into Friends

Bumped into Friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alnSim OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Has anyone ever bumped into some friends or known acquittance when attending a swingers party or while chatting on here ?

Be good to see how it went for those who have experienced this in real.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep.

But some people are strictly off limits. Even if you do 'bump' into them on here.

xx

A guy I used to work with is messaging me on here this week. I really do fancy him but he doesn't know it's me he is talking too .

We chat on facebook messenger and he has asked me out . When our chat does on messenger. We seem to carry on chatting on here with me being anonymous again . I don't want anyone from my "real life" to know I am on here because of family reasons .

It's driving me mad now amd I don't feel I can go out on a date with him

By *awtynNiceCouple  over a year ago

We bumped into a work colleague in chameleons a few times, we just gave a knowing glance and never spoke about it, luckily we only worked in the same office a few times a year anyway. X

Being on here really does bring home that it's a small world doesn't it ?

By *alnSim OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Personally I find it incredibly erotic to think that we might run into some friends or neighbours with whom we already have a good social relationship.

I believe that once the initial awkwardness is gone, there's a potential to have very good time on long term basis

Yes. It happened to me. It was unexpected but not embarrassing at all.

I don't think play will happen ever but it's nice to have likeminded friends.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

Happened to us 2weeks ago at eureka's. Just coming out of the couples room and bumped straight into one of hubby's work colleagues. Mortified look on both faces, followed by the ' don't tell you saw us', followed by laughter and stories.

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

My next door neighbours daughter walked in to a swingers party I was at. We both broke out in historical laughter. Later that evening she and her boyfriend watched me and my partner having sex, it was very hot. We smile when our paths cross now, our little secret.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Not so far ,but its a small world.

By *layer oneMan  over a year ago

mirfield

"My next door neighbours daughter walked in to a swingers party I was at. We both broke out in historical laughter. Later that evening she and her boyfriend watched me and my partner having sex, it was very hot. We smile when our paths cross now, our little secret."
Many moons ago about 25years I bumped in to my neighours coming out of the old swingers club called G-spot in Leicester we said hellos but that was it and at the time I did not know what club it was

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Went to a house party about 20 miles from home.

Was shocked when a couple I knew walked in. I did see her peeking in while I was playing.

» Add a new message to this topic