Changed your mind? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Changed your mind? lol"

Apparently - women's prerogative lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry a few spelling errors oops!

I had never heard of this awful phrase until I joined fab and read through a few threads by women expressing their regret and annoyance at being a 'cum dump'! It has happened to me in the past on a few occasions but I made sure I wasn't going to feel like that again so I am now very choosy and will only meet up with guys I really fancy and like -not just when I feel horny!

Ladies I feel that if you don't want to feel like you are simply a cum dump then you would want to do the same - ok, it may only still be a one off but at least if you are mutually up for it there is less chance of feeling used.

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Sorry a few spelling errors oops!

I had never heard of this awful phrase until I joined fab and read through a few threads by women expressing their regret and annoyance at being a 'cum dump'! It has happened to me in the past on a few occasions but I made sure I wasn't going to feel like that again so I am now very choosy and will only meet up with guys I really fancy and like -not just when I feel horny!

Ladies I feel that if you don't want to feel like you are simply a cum dump then you would want to do the same - ok, it may only still be a one off but at least if you are mutually up for it there is less chance of feeling used."

Unless of course, and I'm not sure personally as to why you would but each to their own, you want to feel that way

I'm a cum extractor

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

"I'm a cum extractor "

Don't see that advertised in the job section of The Times hey lol

I love being used and made to feel like a "cum dump" for guys pleasure so guess I will carry on being a total slut but understand your point of view too

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies I feel that if you don't want to feel like you are simply a cum dump then you would want to do the same - ok, it may only still be a one off but at least if you are mutually up for it there is less chance of feeling used.

Unless of course, and I'm not sure personally as to why you would but each to their own, you want to feel that way "

I was writing in response really to the many threads I have read by ladies expressing annoyance at and having the feeling of being used as a cum dump but I accept that of course there are many on here who for some reason find such a thing a turn on!

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"I'm a cum extractor "

best reply yet i like that answer

Ladies I feel that if you don't want to feel like you are simply a cum dump then you would want to do the same - ok, it may only still be a one off but at least if you are mutually up for it there is less chance of feeling used."

have to say I've had guys telling me they couldn't meet me as they would feel used just for their Cum. For me it's all about that. Would rather they didn't even touch me if I'm honest as I'm going to get very little from that. However if a guy seems to disrespect me then he has no hope..

I don't do anything that would make me feel used and I'd expect guys to not kind me for my kinda fun if they felt used.

One of my fantisies is to be fucked n filled by lots of men n the gift all the Cum to my fb by sitting on his beautiful face. Sadly tho in the intrests of safety it will always be just a fantasy xxx

"One of my fantisies is to be fucked n filled by lots of men n the gift all the Cum to my fb by sitting on his beautiful face. Sadly tho in the intrests of safety it will always be just a fantasy xxx"

My fantasy - since I was about 13 - is to marry George Michael!

I probably need to consider updating my fantasy!

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Cum Bank? Deposits and withdrawals efficiently taken care of.

» Add a new message to this topic