FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How many women like?

How many women like?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Although me and Jay can have hot dirty sex he has such an amazing soft touch so how many women like soft sensual sex with lots of soft stroking kissing and just being made feel like a woman who is desired and wanted

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i Lady Next DoorWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

"Although me and Jay can have hot dirty sex he has such an amazing soft touch so how many women like soft sensual sex with lots of soft stroking kissing and just being made feel like a woman who is desired and wanted "

Mmm depends on my mood, my profile says I like slow and sensual, lots of kissing,flirting,exploring which is true but once I orgasm it's a whole new story ! Xx

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Although me and Jay can have hot dirty sex he has such an amazing soft touch so how many women like soft sensual sex with lots of soft stroking kissing and just being made feel like a woman who is desired and wanted "

I prefer the soft sensual stuff with a female

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Absolutely, I like to touch and be touched all the time

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

God yes nothing better..esp the soft kisses around the nape of my neck

» Add a new message to this topic