FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 'A lot' of veris

'A lot' of veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I met someone at lunch today and he commented I had a lot of veris. I don't consider 20 in about 2 years as a lot in the slightest. That's only the ones I publish anyway - hate to think what he'd think if I published them all! What do you consider 'a lot' of veris?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i had that many in a couple of months.

i think any amount is alright. some people like meeting loads of people, some don't. plus loads of people don't verify either so how you gonna know the exact amount they've met?

I've seen profiles with about 400-500 veris I think.

I don't consider any number a lot because you can literally go on cam and get 20 in about 30 minutes.

I dont have any lol .

It varies really. Some get a lot from social meets,can veris and play meets... For play I would be put off by more than 20 ( play meets only)... But it also depends on the length of time... So if they were on here for a long time, meets are bound to stack up over time... So I'd be more relaxed

"i had that many in a couple of months.

"

Me too but don't tell him that lol

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

It's double standards really I think men would rather meet ladies with a few veris so there not under pressure to compete. Whereas ladies would rather meet men on here who have a lot and deemed as successful.

"I met someone at lunch today and he commented I had a lot of veris. I don't consider 20 in about 2 years as a lot in the slightest. That's only the ones I publish anyway - hate to think what he'd think if I published them all! What do you consider 'a lot' of veris? "

Goodness me, a woman on Fab that actually meets up, whatever next! Lol, I suppose women will start admitting they enjoy sex soon. What is the world coming to?!!!!

"I met someone at lunch today and he commented I had a lot of veris. I don't consider 20 in about 2 years as a lot in the slightest. That's only the ones I publish anyway - hate to think what he'd think if I published them all! What do you consider 'a lot' of veris?

Goodness me, a woman on Fab that actually meets up, whatever next! Lol, I suppose women will start admitting they enjoy sex soon. What is the world coming to?!!!!"

Haha yes there's the odd one or two that actually meet in real life - and perish the thought....FUCKING LOVE SEX!!

Me too but don't tell him that lol "

Lol. OK, I will keep quiet.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

20? Blimey, if they get bent out of shape at that number, I think they'd have an apoplectic fit if they saw ours lol!

To be fair tho, we have been at this over 7 years, and go to a lot of socials.

"It's double standards really I think men would rather meet ladies with a few veris so there not under pressure to compete. Whereas ladies would rather meet men on here who have a lot and deemed as successful."

I agree with this.

Thing is i want a guy to make some effort, and am left pretty disappointed with online effort to be honest, so i upped my game and want a cuckold.

I never used to be into competitive guys but i'm sick of zero effort ones.

I don't really think about it. There's a world outside Fab so veri's mean nothing.

Someone with no veri's on here may be a virgin or they may have fucked 1,000 people.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"It's double standards really I think men would rather meet ladies with a few veris so there not under pressure to compete. Whereas ladies would rather meet men on here who have a lot and deemed as successful."

I disagree, I prefer men with fewer on the whole.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Am I bovver'd?

I think men with lots of veris are generally lower risk for women; personal safety wise and not being messed about wise...

Some people like lots of sex; pure physical lust; some need a slower build up; so their verification numbers will express this. Some people have been on the site 6+ years or attended lots of socials(or none). I don't think I would make a judgement based on the number of verifications, more on the interaction I had with that person...

Wait a fecking minute; I haven't got any veris.... ignore me, talking out my arse again.

"It varies really. Some get a lot from social meets,can veris and play meets... For play I would be put off by more than 20 ( play meets only)... But it also depends on the length of time... So if they were on here for a long time, meets are bound to stack up over time... So I'd be more relaxed "

Hi gorgeous....I'm back! Lol

I don't have an actual figure in my head for what I consider to be a lot as you have to factor in length of time on site, social, play meets, parties, that kind of thing.

For me it's more the kind of veri it is which makes me take a look and think hmmmmm.... not for me.

Being veried by every single person on fab. For meeting in person. And you slept with them. That's what I'd consider too much

I don't look at verifications anymore if I'm honest. I prefer to form my opinion based on my experience of the person and not someone else's opinion of them.

So I don't care if someone has 1 or 1000.

"I don't look at verifications anymore if I'm honest. I prefer to form my opinion based on my experience of the person and not someone else's opinion of them.

So I don't care if someone has 1 or 1000. "

Wait...what if someone has 0... ?

"17,893 "

Aye but what a week that was!

"I don't look at verifications anymore if I'm honest. I prefer to form my opinion based on my experience of the person and not someone else's opinion of them.

Wait...what if someone has 0... ?"

You're screwed but not literally

Wait...what if someone has 0... ?

You're screwed but not literally "

I see, -_- well if not literally then hopefully physically at some point

It's a swinging site and does it really matter how many vervcation you have ,it just means you have a heathy sex life ,

Wait...what if someone has 0... ?"

It really doesn't bother me if someone has a verification as I said I don't look.

If I like someone I like them

By *awtynNiceCouple  over a year ago

Don't think I would think of any amount as being to many, at the end of the day if you adopt the swinging lifestyle then in time you will get a few; but also I must assume that many people like us will be on other sites, go to clubs and parties. Therefore the 18 verifications we display on here give no indication of the number of people we have played with over the years. Just a thought. Have fun x

I prefer a guy with at least three verifications!

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Geez, we got nearly 20 in 1 weekend recently (from a social event)... but I think if it's more than one "screenfull" they don't really get read any way. At a glance it might look bad!

We don't care how many, but more how "active" people are, if you have 20 veris but most recent was a year ago, we'll question how likely you are to meet.

Otherwise, I think it has a lot to do with how friendly you are, not necessarily how horny you are hahahaha

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Absolutely shocking that some folk have so many verifications! What is this,some sort of sex site? Fab should limit the amount of people that your allowed to meet to give other folk a chance of getting a meet/verification hehe

Total bullshit double standards as you say!

I don't put a huge amount of emphasis on them as after a night at a club during which I met a fair number of people, played with 4 but only had sex with one, I received 7 veries which isn't an Indicator of anything specific.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"I met someone at lunch today and he commented I had a lot of veris. I don't consider 20 in about 2 years as a lot in the slightest. That's only the ones I publish anyway - hate to think what he'd think if I published them all! What do you consider 'a lot' of veris? "

No, its not that many - he was probably just jealous

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Slut .....

Me too but don't tell him that lol "

We have had that many in a good week !

In 16 months we have 471 and every one is a play veri .

To most that would be a lot

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

To most that would be a lot "

LOL you guys are just a little bit busy most weeks though! We have 22 meets/veris in just over a year, don't consider that excessive, we meet when we are able to and it works for us

To most that would be a lot LOL you guys are just a little bit busy most weeks though! We have 22 meets/veris in just over a year, don't consider that excessive, we meet when we are able to and it works for us "

Yep , that's exactly how it is for us .

Some weeks we get out three evenings ... others just once or twice

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

So I don't care if someone has 1 or 1000. "

when did anyone ever leave a bad veri

Fuck I just published another one - what a slut!

OMG !!!!!!! I'm on sister site of Fabguys (I am bisexual lol) and by comparison that makes me a right tart lol with over 30 lol - mind I guess I am a tart really lol

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

is that all? I'm sure you could've done alot more hehe

and I wonder how many that you have met haven't verified lol.. you know I adore your photos and will get down there one day

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Well a mixture of mine are play between 2& 4 a month mainly from club scene

Some are socials which I have had a few

Some are repeate socials

To most that would be a lot and I wonder how many that you have met haven't verified lol.. you know I adore your photos and will get down there one day "

Oh my , there have been loads that haven't verified or even been on fab lol !

Can't wait for a visit

By *lue-eyed italianMan  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I've been turned down by a few people because I have to many verifications apparently, I've done well for myself yes? But I wouldn't say it's that bad considering I've been here over a year

"I've been turned down by a few people because I have to many verifications apparently, I've done well for myself yes? But I wouldn't say it's that bad considering I've been here over a year "

I can't understand that. Your veris show you're genuine and good fun. Stick to the people it's not an issue for

By *lue-eyed italianMan  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"I've been turned down by a few people because I have to many verifications apparently, I've done well for myself yes? But I wouldn't say it's that bad considering I've been here over a year

I can't understand that. Your veris show you're genuine and good fun. Stick to the people it's not an issue for "

It's finding them people lol, I messaged someone they look at my profile and don't reply.

No explanation to why but then again they can give everyone an explanation otherwise couples and females will be typing forever lol

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Well Beth & I have been together about 6 years, soon the basis of averaging 4 shags a week that puts us on 1250 shags & she's not veri's me once

To be fair I haven't bothered either. Would rather see Veri's than not, how many is irrelevant really

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd say 643783 was a lot.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Well Beth & I have been together about 6 years, soon the basis of averaging 4 shags a week that puts us on 1250 shags & she's not veri's me once

To be fair I haven't bothered either. Would rather see Veri's than not, how many is irrelevant really "

Want to add another?

Chudleigh

We never look at less than 650,000 veri's! Get out there & we'll consider your kind offer

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i published the ones from last year, some peeps have left and i dont often veri on repeat meets. i think they are enough to tell someone what i am like in person. i got told once on here mine were intimidating....whatever that means

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

I've been on here 8 years I don't show all of mine...think it would put people off?? Or maybe not lol

By *ice guy 44Man  over a year ago

wrexham

I have met 16 people and just because I have not got any on here over last year does not mean I have not met any one veirs don't mean anything I have found if the people want to chat they will if not leave it and move on. I was with a lady off here and we went to a party and the women there said I want that cock I just said I sent you message and you deleted it so no you don't get to fk me.

so not all good

"Well Beth & I have been together about 6 years, soon the basis of averaging 4 shags a week that puts us on 1250 shags & she's not veri's me once

To be fair I haven't bothered either. Would rather see Veri's than not, how many is irrelevant really "

Well that's a poor show from her! I mean I've only met you once and at least given you one!

There are some girls on here my age with 500 Very,s but if you seeing 30 or 50 guys in a session then I suppose it soon adds up

That said I would think these people must need some serious fucking lol

There is also the fact whilst some cringe and total number of veri's, but they forget to factor in that if your a normal horny couple and fuck at least 5 times a week, if you posted those as veri's; that would amount to hundreds over period of a couple/3 years wouldn't it ?

"I met someone at lunch today and he commented I had a lot of veris. I don't consider 20 in about 2 years as a lot in the slightest. That's only the ones I publish anyway - hate to think what he'd think if I published them all! What do you consider 'a lot' of veris?

I have met 16 people and just because I have not got any on here over last year does not mean I have not met any one veirs don't mean anything I have found if the people want to chat they will if not leave it and move on. I was with a lady off here and we went to a party and the women there said I want that cock I just said I sent you message and you deleted it so no you don't get to fk me.

so not all good"

Did it occur to you that when you sent the message that she perhaps wasn't looking for anything at that time ?

So when you saw her at the party , she was ..... And told you she wanted you .

Seems pretty petulant on your part tbh ...

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I don't think the amount should really be judged. It's down to the individuals what they do with them and up to others how they perceive them.

We have a lot of verifications and the majority are social. Why do we publish ours?

Typically for two reasons:

1: People who are interested in us can get a feel for who we are. They may know some of the people we have met and can relate to their comments and may want to meet with us.

2: It contributes helping towards the credibility system and towards ing out fakes. We've taken a punt on some newbies without verifications but qualified they're genuine prior to this. We'll drop them a verification and if they want to reciprocate that's fine too. But at least it provides credibility as I think we are pretty established and we will never write a verification for anyone we haven't met, spoke on phone/cam.

"It's double standards really I think men would rather meet ladies with a few veris so there not under pressure to compete. Whereas ladies would rather meet men on here who have a lot and deemed as successful.

I disagree, I prefer men with fewer on the whole.

"

Or a virgin like me lol

Chudleigh

To be fair I haven't bothered either. Would rather see Veri's than not, how many is irrelevant really

Well that's a poor show from her! I mean I've only met you once and at least given you one! "

Beth's a terrible slacker sometimes, just lies back and thinks of Wales! But fond memories...

Chudleigh

Did i say slacker... i'll be the one getting slapped!!

"Did i say slacker... i'll be the one getting slapped!! "

Yeah but you'll enjoy it

Chudleigh

"Did i say slacker... i'll be the one getting slapped!!

Yeah but you'll enjoy it "

Kestrels is looking attractive!

"Did i say slacker... i'll be the one getting slapped!!

Yeah but you'll enjoy it

Kestrels is looking attractive! "

Kestrels is always attractive

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

At least it's more honest than the guys who keep leaving and coming back as newbies claiming there new.

Plus not all veri's are play ones for some people as some go to socials.

If you being judge for them do you really want to meet that person.

By *ust Ms LovinWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

over 160+ veris but only 5-6 are play veris

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

People that judge ive noticed never read them anyway lol

Plus those that hide their counts have probably met more than those that show,, as its a NSA site does it matter...

"I've seen profiles with about 400-500 veris I think.

I don't consider any number a lot because you can literally go on cam and get 20 in about 30 minutes."

U might be able to. I can't x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

In all the while ive been here ive only had one person mention my meets and i had to laugh.

Some random guy messaged and said he would of met me if i hadnt so many verifications like it was some given tnat i would of met him and wnat did he think i was going to do unmeet them lol

Think it depends to what type of verifications I think we have a few but if people read instead of perving pictures. They'll see most our social meets

"Think it depends to what type of verifications I think we have a few but if people read instead of perving pictures. They'll see most our social meets"

And why is the fact that most are social meets relevant ?

Is there something wrong with veris from play meets ?

"Think it depends to what type of verifications I think we have a few but if people read instead of perving pictures. They'll see most our social meets

And why is the fact that most are social meets relevant ?

Is there something wrong with veris from play meets ? "

yes there is. you're a sexually liberated slag still.

same here, all mine are fuck meets, so what. i like socialising but most guys cba to do that.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Think it depends to what type of verifications I think we have a few but if people read instead of perving pictures. They'll see most our social meets"

If people on a site that is predominantly for people meeting to shag don't want to meet me because I have a lot of verifications from guys I've shagged, then there is no hope left.

» Add a new message to this topic