FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fleshlight

Fleshlight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anybody used a fleshlight on them selves or has you partner ever used one on you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *limaxinnylonCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

Jon has two... One clear for us to both use on him and other is just for him.... They are good and very horny although sealed one is a pain to clean! Ha!

Jayne xx

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

that is old hat; everything is LED now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Might be a silly question,but,do they light up? Can you put one on yr cock and use it as a hands free torch?

Bought a new sex machine at the weekend and I can get a fleshlight attachment for it so watching this thread with interest

"Jon has two... One clear for us to both use on him and other is just for him.... They are good and very horny although sealed one is a pain to clean! Ha!

Jayne xx "

we have been thinking of getting I was worried about the cleaning part but are the as good as the adds say?

"that is old hat; everything is LED now"
try anything once X

ive seen guys using em on other media and always seem to be having a good time with them lol x get one and find out is my advise

"Bought a new sex machine at the weekend and I can get a fleshlight attachment for it so watching this thread with interest "
intresting what machine is it ( if I may ask)?

I gave something similar to a fleshlight and I love it,great to use in the shower too but as has been said,they're a nuisance to clean

"ive seen guys using em on other media and always seem to be having a good time with them lol x get one and find out is my advise "
might just do that , I take it you don't have 1 ?

By *im fuegoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Intrigued to know myself, looked at them but haven't taken the plunge yet

"I gave something similar to a fleshlight and I love it,great to use in the shower too but as has been said,they're a nuisance to clean "
every thing has its ups and downs or in this case it's lns and outs lol ,but yes that's a Corcoran about the cleaning being a pain.

"I gave something similar to a fleshlight and I love it,great to use in the shower too but as has been said,they're a nuisance to clean every thing has its ups and downs or in this case it's lns and outs lol ,but yes that's a Corcoran about the cleaning being a pain."

It is a small price to pay but worth having one in my opinion.

"I gave something similar to a fleshlight and I love it,great to use in the shower too but as has been said,they're a nuisance to clean every thing has its ups and downs or in this case it's lns and outs lol ,but yes that's a Corcoran about the cleaning being a pain.

It is a small price to pay but worth having one in my opinion. "

so they are that good are they?

"I gave something similar to a fleshlight and I love it,great to use in the shower too but as has been said,they're a nuisance to clean every thing has its ups and downs or in this case it's lns and outs lol ,but yes that's a Corcoran about the cleaning being a pain.

It is a small price to pay but worth having one in my opinion. so they are that good are they?"

I bought a cheaper version and haven't been disappointed so I can safely assume the market leader will be better

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We have one. Sometimes I use it on him or I watch him use it on himself. Tbh, we've found it easy to clean, but there are different styles so maybe you have a more complicated one?

"We have one. Sometimes I use it on him or I watch him use it on himself. Tbh, we've found it easy to clean, but there are different styles so maybe you have a more complicated one? "
i don't have 1 yet but looking in to it but they do sound fun.

Look at Tenga - most of their stuff is disposable but their Flip and 3D lines are reusable and very easy to clean. We've never used a fleshlight but we heard they can get mildewy, and mildewy isn't a word you want ascribed to something you fuck.

"Look at Tenga - most of their stuff is disposable but their Flip and 3D lines are reusable and very easy to clean. We've never used a fleshlight but we heard they can get mildewy, and mildewy isn't a word you want ascribed to something you fuck."
good point lol

Any more advice

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Never used a flesh light but have a pulse and a cobra libre, which are both a lot of fun

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I've had the lovehoney basics make masturbator for a few months now. Think it was only a tenner? Absolutely fantastic! Soft silicone so you can turn it inside out to wash. Small hole on the top so you can create suction by covering it with your finger. Doesn't vibrate but it really doesn't need to.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Look at Tenga - most of their stuff is disposable but their Flip and 3D lines are reusable and very easy to clean. We've never used a fleshlight but we heard they can get mildewy, and mildewy isn't a word you want ascribed to something you fuck."

I've got a tenga 3D, its got a kind of honeycomb texture, but think its been discontinued now, there other textured ones are still available. Cleaning is easy, just brought a bottle of Lovehoney sex toy cleaner with it to do the job. Remember you need water based lube with silicone toys, I went for liquid silk and that seems to work well.

With the flesh light, i think you keep it inside the hard plasric case, but with the tenga, you hold the silicone in your hand, so you can squeeze tighter when you want to.

"Look at Tenga - most of their stuff is disposable but their Flip and 3D lines are reusable and very easy to clean. We've never used a fleshlight but we heard they can get mildewy, and mildewy isn't a word you want ascribed to something you fuck.

I've got a tenga 3D, its got a kind of honeycomb texture, but think its been discontinued now, there other textured ones are still available. Cleaning is easy, just brought a bottle of Lovehoney sex toy cleaner with it to do the job. Remember you need water based lube with silicone toys, I went for liquid silk and that seems to work well.

With the flesh light, i think you keep it inside the hard plasric case, but with the tenga, you hold the silicone in your hand, so you can squeeze tighter when you want to. "

sound good i will look in to them

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

yeah I have one, I love it, i have a attachment too for my fucking machine, handsfree flashlight!

and its not really that much of a pain to clean, takes afew mins then re powder and shes good to go (probably way before you are)

"yeah I have one, I love it, i have a attachment too for my fucking machine, handsfree flashlight!

and its not really that much of a pain to clean, takes afew mins then re powder and shes good to go (probably way before you are) "

lots lots of avice and good advice thanks

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Tried one, felt it was too mechanical and I found my hand was more fun & Beth way better!

Tried twice & then chucked it.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A meet used one on me. Quite good fun!

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

& that wasn't why I threw it away!

Maglite 3 cell on my x partner . Very horny .

"Tried one, felt it was too mechanical and I found my hand was more fun & Beth way better!

Tried twice & then chucked it. "

the real thing is allways best

"& that wasn't why I threw it away! "
please tell why did you thought it away?

"Maglite 3 cell on my x partner . Very horny . "
i will loookthem up on the net

» Add a new message to this topic