FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Perfect meet

Perfect meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What would be your perfect meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Not a meet as such but we have "perfect time" at the club and involve others as much or as little as we want to....works for us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One that turns up

By *laqgrapeMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

"Not a meet as such but we have "perfect time" at the club and involve others as much or as little as we want to....works for us "
nicely said coz perfection is non existent it all cuts down to what all parties put in x

A damned good threesome.

My perfect meet was with somebody long term. We hadn't seen him for ages because he'd been working abroad. When he had some leave we booked a lovely hotel in the country. I met him at the train station and then we all went out for dinner, lots of eye contact and anticipation! We went to the hotel afterwards and it was just so lovely, it was a very chilled evening. Me and him having a bath together while hubby watched tv and then going out to join him and have some fun. Got up the next morning, all went and had breakfast together and then went back to our room before checkout for more fun. It was just perfect (apart from the cleaner knocking on the door 20 minutes before checkout while we were "busy", then reception called the room to remind us checkout was in 5 minutes). Think they had figured out our situation and wanted us gone !

My perfect meet would be

Chatting on here for a while building up the flirting

Then finally aranging a meet at a city hotel

Walking nervously into the hotel bar where I see him sitting looking just as nervous as I feel lol

Cpl of drinks later we head up to the room

The rest.... leave it your imagination

X

Back to last June (in my previous profile). Got a wink from a 29 yr old blonde stunner from Gloucester. The profile would normally scream "fake" if it wasn't for several verifications, which once "paper trailed" were clearly for real.

So of course I dropped a message thanking her for the wink. Message came back within a few minutes and we arranged to meet for a drink. She didn't drive at the time so I picked her up and we came back up my way. Suffice to say it was the next morning before she left...by arranging a lift from another fabber (in exchange for a BJ lol!).

She was a very energetic young lady...we met a further 3 times, but sad,y she is now "dormant" on the site as she is in a vanilla relationship....we do occasionally whatsapp tho....so a glimmer of hope remains! (Her name ...... That's for me to know and you to find out lol?)

Or could the best be the fabbers (friend of mine from Dudley) daughter? The 19 yr old one who got rather flirty when I met her at her mums place...and she came back for a weekend....?

Hmmmm decisions, decisions!

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

someone attractive, nice hair, a gentleman, very clean, tidy, friendly but not too chatty. someone who liked the same things as I do.

A chat first. Sitting on the sofa with a hot cuppa. Slowly edging in together. Feeling eachother up. And let it go from there

By *hocmanxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Mine would be where we get to explore lots of new things and be creative. Like:

Eating one of these off each other's bodies - chocolate, ice cream (ben and jerry's cookie dough;-)), honey, grapes, sushi...

Doing it in new places like a rooftop, a beach, in a tent

The possibilities are endless but as long as I'm doing something new and fun then it's the perfect meet for me

To meet a nice couple we've previously spoke to and met in a social situation but then arrange a night where we can eat nice food, have a drink then either back to a hotel or back to ours. We could talk a while until someone makes the first move, possibly one of the ladies. We can all end up not really swapping but more as a foursome all together. After a few hours we sleep but then wake up to the same.

My perfect meet first happened approx ten years ago in a car park. I met a guy for a chat for about 30 mins before he went work.

The chemistry was amazing straight away and all i could think was "wow wow wow" !

Everytime i met him after i felt the same. We are now married

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

sometimes you meet someone you find really attractive and you just feel good being with them, even if its just a quicky.

» Add a new message to this topic