FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Demanding woman

Demanding woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Causally browsing through some profiles and come across a woman's status that made me chuckle

'I love all the demands women put on men such as much be tall, fit, slim etc when they look like the back end of a stagecoach!'

What's peoples thoughts on this?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

At least they've got pics, most guys expect us to go on blind dates.

Anyway, yeah some people are good at slagging off other people and it's their only way they have to bond with others coz they really look down on everyone that they can't use.

Women can choose who they want, they dont exactly have a small pond of men to fish from

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we all have the right to ask for whatever pleases us.

If you don't fit their preference or you don't like the way they look then simply move on to the next profile.

By *ammykingMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

They have a point though, not all women look like Victoria's secret models but yet expect all guys to look like Channing Tatum

"Causally browsing through some profiles and come across a woman's status that made me chuckle

'I love all the demands women put on men such as much be tall, fit, slim etc when they look like the back end of a stagecoach!'

What's peoples thoughts on this?"

First thought is what did this woman look like, second thought is that I need to tweak my profile because I have something similar though when I say buzzard that means hanging and unclean, still doesn't make me look very good, 3rd thought from seeing it the other side, it looks like she's trying to place herself above everyone else by slagging other women off.

Yeah definitely need to change my profile.

"They have a point though, not all women look like Victoria's secret models but yet expect all guys to look like Channing Tatum

"

What I've noticed on here and in the real world is woman are so picky and vain it's like they wear the trousers nowadays

We live in a world where appearance is everything from how you dress, how you look and what you own.......... All bullshit in my opinion

"They have a point though, not all women look like Victoria's secret models but yet expect all guys to look like Channing Tatum

"

i've been with not typically attractive guys, they're ok but not my wildest fantasy.

of course some of us are more likely to go for the hot guys.

you even see women saying they need face pics coz a lot of guys have hot bodies and not so nice faces, funnily enough nobody has ever cared to make a topic about that though.

women are often shitted on (as in the OP). about time we had some fun and or fantasies fulfilled.

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

Everyone is entitled to their own preferences and should be able to state that on their own profile as long as it's done in a way that's not offensive. Personally for me if I'm not attracted to the person physically then not much is going to happen

i've been with not typically attractive guys, they're ok but not my wildest fantasy.

you even see women saying they need face pics coz a lot of guys have hot bodies and not so nice faces, funnily enough nobody has ever cared to make a topic about that though.

women are often shitted on (as in the OP). about time we had some fun and or fantasies fulfilled."

That's all I ever hear is woman getting shitted on but what about us men?

I saw a post today about a guy my age who was having people demand he pay for the hotel and taxi/lifts on his own, I don't think that's fair at all do you?

"At least they've got pics, most guys expect us to go on blind dates.

Anyway, yeah some people are good at slagging off other people and it's their only way they have to bond with others coz they really look down on everyone that they can't use."

But they post a pic of their cock. Surely that's all we need?

Lisburn

women are often shitted on (as in the OP). about time we had some fun and or fantasies fulfilled."

Not saying that you shouldn't have some of your fantasies fulfilled but I just hate the fact that lots of women will ignore some fairly decent guys just because they don't look like a movie star and then bitch when the dickhead they did pick shows his true colours

"Causally browsing through some profiles and come across a woman's status that made me chuckle

First thought is what did this woman look like, second thought is that I need to tweak my profile because I have something similar though when I say buzzard that means hanging and unclean, still doesn't make me look very good, 3rd thought from seeing it the other side, it looks like she's trying to place herself above everyone else by slagging other women off.

Yeah definitely need to change my profile. "

No profile picture so now I'm possibly thinking a fake account (man)

Probably is

The girl makes a good point, some girls lists of 'demands' are like reading the small print on a contract. So much so by the time you get to the end you forget what youve even read! but that said, we all like different and it's their choice who they wanna meet. I don't think that im everyone's cup of tea, just like some arent theres.

Has to be said though.. Give Me a bit of chub over a 6 pack any day

"Everyone is entitled to their own preferences and should be able to state that on their own profile as long as it's done in a way that's not offensive. Personally for me if I'm not attracted to the person physically then not much is going to happen"

Your are right in what your saying and people should respect that

women are often shitted on (as in the OP). about time we had some fun and or fantasies fulfilled.

I saw a post today about a guy my age who was having people demand he pay for the hotel and taxi/lifts on his own, I don't think that's fair at all do you?"

was anyone slagging him off though? saying something similar to he looked like the back end of a bus?

doubt it.

society thinks it can have an opinion on women, guess what? those of us who don't give a shit, don't give a shit.

those who care might change because of it.

some people might take it to heart and their the ones who are fucked.

if you want equality then stop acting like women haven't got rights...and just because you find them ugly.

I think they have read to much of 50 shades and should come down to earth abit lol.

"The girl makes a good point, some girls lists of 'demands' are like reading the small print on a contract. So much so by the time you get to the end you forget what youve even read! but that said, we all like different and it's their choice who they wanna meet. I don't think that im everyone's cup of tea, just like some arent theres.

Has to be said though.. Give Me a bit of chub over a 6 pack any day "

This woman thou

"At least they've got pics, most guys expect us to go on blind dates.

Anyway, yeah some people are good at slagging off other people and it's their only way they have to bond with others coz they really look down on everyone that they can't use.

But they post a pic of their cock. Surely that's all we need? "

sure it is... if their cock is better than my dildos then go ahead and try to tempt me tha way.

Thats me out then, I'm not tall (average), fit (nope) or slim (ha haa, far from it-i am hoping women like cuddles) and i look like the back end of a bus

Probably is "

I'm female, I have two meet veris! Plus I stand by my status!

I saw a post today about a guy my age who was having people demand he pay for the hotel and taxi/lifts on his own, I don't think that's fair at all do you?

was anyone slagging him off though? saying something similar to he looked like the back end of a bus?

doubt it.

society thinks it can have an opinion on women, guess what? those of us who don't give a shit, don't give a shit.

those who care might change because of it.

some people might take it to heart and their the ones who are fucked.

if you want equality then stop acting like women haven't got rights...and just because you find them ugly."

Was actually a woman posting on his behalf after talking to him.

Everyone has rights and it should be all fair for any sex, I'm not disputing that

I just think woman everywhere need to wake up and realise there shit does stink and Brad Pitt is not going to knock at your door

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

For NSA meets, a perfectly decent (normal) appearance and a good bloody sense of humour is all we require

Along with movie star looks, willingness to pay for everything and the ability to jump at our command

Not saying that you shouldn't have some of your fantasies fulfilled but I just hate the fact that lots of women will ignore some fairly decent guys just because they don't look like a movie star and then bitch when the dickhead they did pick shows his true colours "

they don't fancy them.

decent means nothing on here. it's shallow as fuck, and so is wanting to use someone for sex.

people can be as shallow as they want in this shallow environment. you wanna fuck them NSA? that's shallow. they don't fancy you? that's also shallow. same difference.

Lisburn

Not saying that you shouldn't have some of your fantasies fulfilled but I just hate the fact that lots of women will ignore some fairly decent guys just because they don't look like a movie star and then bitch when the dickhead they did pick shows his true colours

they don't fancy them.

decent means nothing on here. it's shallow as fuck, and so is wanting to use someone for sex.

people can be as shallow as they want in this shallow environment. you wanna fuck them NSA? that's shallow. they don't fancy you? that's also shallow. same difference."

I'm not restricting it to just this site though theres lots of guys with hearts of gold that I know both in my home town and also in my job who have been shoved aside because they don't fit a girls idea of what a guy should be, yet that same girl keeps getting hurt by the dickheads that do fit it

"I think they have read to much of 50 shades and should come down to earth abit lol."

This man

they don't fancy them.

people can be as shallow as they want in this shallow environment. you wanna fuck them NSA? that's shallow. they don't fancy you? that's also shallow. same difference.

I'm not restricting it to just this site though theres lots of guys with hearts of gold that I know both in my home town and also in my job who have been shoved aside because they don't fit a girls idea of what a guy should be, yet that same girl keeps getting hurt by the dickheads that do fit it "

oh right, i was still in the OP...

people keep repeating their mistakes until they learn from them. i've been with one dickhead (diagnosed sociopath) leart to stay away from guys like him, then got with someone who was a covert sociopath (i didn't know about these people). now i know better.

not everyone learns anything fro their mistakes. some are even trying to relive their past mistakes to fix them (this doesn't work though) but they'll keep doing it until they figure out they're wasting their time.

Its like the old joke about a woman that married a guy, spent 10 years moulding and changing him to what she wanted and then divorcing him because he wasn't the man she married lol (and I'm sure guys do the same)

Well, given the amount of choice that women get on here... I'm sure they meet the type of guys that they specify. I've seen some demanding profiles off men too. I think it's good to have certain standards .

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Thought guys were supposed to like an assertive woman that knows what she wants?

they don't fancy them.

I'm not restricting it to just this site though theres lots of guys with hearts of gold that I know both in my home town and also in my job who have been shoved aside because they don't fit a girls idea of what a guy should be, yet that same girl keeps getting hurt by the dickheads that do fit it "

It's the same everywhere, my female friends are always moaning about these guys who shit on them and I just think to myself maybe take a step back and get to know them before you open your legs

By *ali 69Man  over a year ago

jersey

Well , basically . It all boils down to manners . Not what you want , but how you ask for it . If you ask for a specific preference and you ask in a polite manner then that is your right and you are asking anyone out there with due respect . This shows you were raised by a lady who taught you manners and reaspect for others . If however you are demading a certain criteria very agressively without manners it shows you were raised by a scabby diseased riddled rancid scrubber who was passed around like a woodbine by gangs of unwashed sailors. Manners costs nothing .

[Removed by poster at 02/05/16 00:27:03]

"Well , basically . It all boils down to manners . Not what you want , but how you ask for it . If you ask for a specific preference and you ask in a polite manner then that is your right and you are asking anyone out there with due respect . This shows you were raised by a lady who taught you manners and reaspect for others . If however you are demading a certain criteria very agressively without manners it shows you were raised by a scabby diseased riddled rancid scrubber who was passed around like a woodbine by gangs of unwashed sailors. Manners costs nothing . "

This

"Well , basically . It all boils down to manners . Not what you want , but how you ask for it . If you ask for a specific preference and you ask in a polite manner then that is your right and you are asking anyone out there with due respect . This shows you were raised by a lady who taught you manners and reaspect for others . If however you are demading a certain criteria very agressively without manners it shows you were raised by a scabby diseased riddled rancid scrubber who was passed around like a woodbine by gangs of unwashed sailors. Manners costs nothing . "

diseased... passed around?

you do know what site you're on?

Lisburn

"Well , basically . It all boils down to manners . Not what you want , but how you ask for it . If you ask for a specific preference and you ask in a polite manner then that is your right and you are asking anyone out there with due respect . This shows you were raised by a lady who taught you manners and reaspect for others . If however you are demading a certain criteria very agressively without manners it shows you were raised by a scabby diseased riddled rancid scrubber who was passed around like a woodbine by gangs of unwashed sailors. Manners costs nothing .

This "

Agreed manners don't cost anything but they're stupidly rare these days

Probably is

I'm female, I have two meet veris! Plus I stand by my status! "

I stand by mine. Trying to make yourself look better by slagging other women off. Easy to do when you don't even have a public picture of yourself.

"Well , basically . It all boils down to manners . Not what you want , but how you ask for it . If you ask for a specific preference and you ask in a polite manner then that is your right and you are asking anyone out there with due respect . This shows you were raised by a lady who taught you manners and reaspect for others . If however you are demading a certain criteria very agressively without manners it shows you were raised by a scabby diseased riddled rancid scrubber who was passed around like a woodbine by gangs of unwashed sailors. Manners costs nothing .

This

Agreed manners don't cost anything but they're stupidly rare these days "

I would love to agree but doesn't matter how polite you are to people, there's always someone out there who will throw it back in your face

Doncaster

A rant about manners that could be deemed quite rude by many - interesting approach

Is it just me though, or do some find them a funny read? I do wonder how they manage to find this elusive 'perfect creature'... Considering perfect doesn't exist . And even if they do get to meet someone with said specifications... If they really do look like the back of a bus, as OP said, the guy is most probably not coming back for seconds.

I've just worked out the best thing about this site........ These forums

Lisburn

"Is it just me though, or do some find them a funny read? I do wonder how they manage to find this elusive 'perfect creature'... Considering perfect doesn't exist . And even if they do get to meet someone with said specifications... If they really do look like the back of a bus, as OP said, the guy is most probably not coming back for seconds. "

It is funny in a way but at the same time it can be really depressing to see the effect this hunt for 'perfection' can unintentionally hurt others

Lisburn

A rant about manners that could be deemed quite rude by many - interesting approach "

You gotta admit though, it does get attention like its meant too

Doncaster

A rant about manners that could be deemed quite rude by many - interesting approach

You gotta admit though, it does get attention like its meant too "

If it gets negative attention, the message is lost, so utterly pointless

Probably is

I'm female, I have two meet veris! Plus I stand by my status!

I stand by mine. Trying to make yourself look better by slagging other women off. Easy to do when you don't even have a public picture of yourself. "

Probably going to offend a lot of people here but I would agree with the stagecoach joke

But no profile pic is abit suspect

Doncaster

"Thought guys were supposed to like an assertive woman that knows what she wants?

"

Guess not

"Thought guys were supposed to like an assertive woman that knows what she wants?

"

Only when she wants them

Guess not "

We're fuck puppets. Didn't you all know?

Guess not

We're fuck puppets. Didn't you all know?"

Everyone's a fuck puppet male or female

"Is it just me though, or do some find them a funny read? I do wonder how they manage to find this elusive 'perfect creature'... Considering perfect doesn't exist . And even if they do get to meet someone with said specifications... If they really do look like the back of a bus, as OP said, the guy is most probably not coming back for seconds.

It is funny in a way but at the same time it can be really depressing to see the effect this hunt for 'perfection' can unintentionally hurt others "

I understand that. But please keep in mind that this is a swinging site. A thick skin is needed unfortunately. Try not to take things to heart, and if someone is obnoxious or up their own arse with you, would you really want to meet them anyway?... Sometimes we have to trawl through the shit to find the treasure

Guess not "

Not everyone

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

My immediate thought is that you are judgemental about people's looks and take your judgement as indication that they should not have preferences.

Rude.

My point is the if a man started to do it, he'd be called a pig and so on by a lot of women. That's my only qualm about it. Women are free to demand what they want their men to be like, but they shouldn't get offended when men say that they want slim womenq

Lisburn

"Is it just me though, or do some find them a funny read? I do wonder how they manage to find this elusive 'perfect creature'... Considering perfect doesn't exist . And even if they do get to meet someone with said specifications... If they really do look like the back of a bus, as OP said, the guy is most probably not coming back for seconds.

It is funny in a way but at the same time it can be really depressing to see the effect this hunt for 'perfection' can unintentionally hurt others

I understand that. But please keep in mind that this is a swinging site. A thick skin is needed unfortunately. Try not to take things to heart, and if someone is obnoxious or up their own arse with you, would you really want to meet them anyway?... Sometimes we have to trawl through the shit to find the treasure "

That is true does make the treasure more worthwhile too the reward is worth the effort

I understand that. But please keep in mind that this is a swinging site. A thick skin is needed unfortunately. Try not to take things to heart, and if someone is obnoxious or up their own arse with you, would you really want to meet them anyway?... Sometimes we have to trawl through the shit to find the treasure "

Probably better off on tinder to be fair, more likely not to get lead on

Your right in what your saying with people like that, not worth the time!

Guess not

We're fuck puppets. Didn't you all know?

Everyone's a fuck puppet male or female"

Sorry i should have said we're heteronomous fuck puppets.

Doncaster

Only when she wants them "

I understand that. But please keep in mind that this is a swinging site. A thick skin is needed unfortunately. Try not to take things to heart, and if someone is obnoxious or up their own arse with you, would you really want to meet them anyway?... Sometimes we have to trawl through the shit to find the treasure

Your right in what your saying with people like that, not worth the time!"

aren't they going to be demanding as well?

Doncaster

My immediate thought is that you are judgemental about people's looks and take your judgement as indication that they should not have preferences.

Rude."

Doncaster

My point is the if a man started to do it, he'd be called a pig and so on by a lot of women. That's my only qualm about it. Women are free to demand what they want their men to be like, but they shouldn't get offended when men say that they want slim womenq"

Men wanting/demanding slim women is a preference. I take no offence to it.

Lisburn

Suppose the whole thing just boils down to personal preference people will want whatever they want

Personally though, I'm not too fussed with looks, I'd rather have someone who I can have a laugh with and be normal around

Your right in what your saying with people like that, not worth the time! aren't they going to be demanding as well?"

Nah they will just swipe right and skip you

More simple

My point is the if a man started to do it, he'd be called a pig and so on by a lot of women. That's my only qualm about it. Women are free to demand what they want their men to be like, but they shouldn't get offended when men say that they want slim womenq

Men wanting/demanding slim women is a preference. I take no offence to it. "

I think the majority of men just want someone who's not a dick without being crude

"Suppose the whole thing just boils down to personal preference people will want whatever they want

Personally though, I'm not too fussed with looks, I'd rather have someone who I can have a laugh with and be normal around "

Best way to be

Keep your head high, you never know someone could come along tomorrow

Doncaster

"Suppose the whole thing just boils down to personal preference people will want whatever they want

Personally though, I'm not too fussed with looks, I'd rather have someone who I can have a laugh with and be normal around "

A connection is nicer and usually makes for better sex, but if you send the initial message on a site of this nature I doubt you do it thinking he/she/they will have a great personality? Or do you think nice pics I'll message him/her/them?

I agree. If I do not fit a man's preference, I just move on. Everyone has a different type after all

That's alright then but I have seen a lot of women slating men for it

Rude."

Not at all I think your getting the wrong end of the stick hence why if you read properly 'what are peoples thoughts?'

Have a nice day

Doncaster

I think the majority of men just want someone who's not a dick without being crude"

The majority of women want them same, works both ways

Lisburn

Personally though, I'm not too fussed with looks, I'd rather have someone who I can have a laugh with and be normal around

A connection is nicer and usually makes for better sex, but if you send the initial message on a site of this nature I doubt you do it thinking he/she/they will have a great personality? Or do you think nice pics I'll message him/her/them? "

I'm on about just in general, I know what this site is here for but I like to try and at least get to know the basics of someone before I meet them for the first time as you could be meeting anyone but yes a connection does make the whole thing feel better too me

I wouldnt mind a lady with a ass the size of the back of a bus

That's alright then but I have seen a lot of women slating men for it"

Everyone has the right to have a preference, but some people need to wake up

I think the majority of men just want someone who's not a dick without being crude

The majority of women want them same, works both ways "

Your absolutely right

But on this site it's out the window

Doncaster

A connection is nicer and usually makes for better sex, but if you send the initial message on a site of this nature I doubt you do it thinking he/she/they will have a great personality? Or do you think nice pics I'll message him/her/them?

I'm on about just in general, I know what this site is here for but I like to try and at least get to know the basics of someone before I meet them for the first time as you could be meeting anyone but yes a connection does make the whole thing feel better too me "

Yes I like to do that too, but I only message to open a conversation looking for someone I click with after initially think "ooh very nice profile". looks play a part of attraction, there are some really nice guys on here but I won't fuck them just because they're nice I need to be physically attracted to them.

The majority of women want them same, works both ways

Your absolutely right

But on this site it's out the window"

Not for everyone... You just have to choose wisely

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

I find this very interesting because I get messages from men saying how stunning I am (it may be true, but no-one can tell from my pictures) and how they can't wait to meet me ... but when I turn them down as I only meet women, I get a torrent of abuse. I think many people play the game ... Men tell women they are stunning even though they don't think they are, because that is what they think they want to hear, or need to hear in order to meet and men, well if you meet a woman with very high standards, it must mean you meet them. As an older woman who met younger men for many years, a couple of which developed into longer term relationships, whilst I wasn't demanding, I was often intrigued by the fact that a certain person found me attractive ... so who is to say anyone has unrealistic expectations?

By *ali 69Man  over a year ago

jersey

If it gets negative attention, the message is lost, so utterly pointless "

well....my point was ask for what you want in a polite and respectful way and that will tell who you are asking that you were raised by a lady , the very essense of womanhood who is a total credit to you . Whereas if you aggressively demand in a rude way it only just reafirms you were vomited forth from a manky cold sore factory that was only ralistically put on this earth to keep the clap flying about . Manners cost nothing .

Lisburn

I'm on about just in general, I know what this site is here for but I like to try and at least get to know the basics of someone before I meet them for the first time as you could be meeting anyone but yes a connection does make the whole thing feel better too me

Yes I like to do that too, but I only message to open a conversation looking for someone I click with after initially think "ooh very nice profile". looks play a part of attraction, there are some really nice guys on here but I won't fuck them just because they're nice I need to be physically attracted to them. "

Gotta have that click with someone otherwise the while thing just feels wooden but a well written profile and a smile in the picture do get you further with me than just a pair of tits or a pussy shot

Doncaster

Yes I like to do that too, but I only message to open a conversation looking for someone I click with after initially think "ooh very nice profile". looks play a part of attraction, there are some really nice guys on here but I won't fuck them just because they're nice I need to be physically attracted to them.

Gotta have that click with someone otherwise the while thing just feels wooden but a well written profile and a smile in the picture do get you further with me than just a pair of tits or a pussy shot "

Yes but the point I'm making is there is no way you don't know if you'll actually click with them til you converse and even then that might not translate in person if you meet, so why did you really message them initially ?

Lisburn

Gotta have that click with someone otherwise the while thing just feels wooden but a well written profile and a smile in the picture do get you further with me than just a pair of tits or a pussy shot

Yes but the point I'm making is there is no way you don't know if you'll actually click with them til you converse and even then that might not translate in person if you meet, so why did you really message them initially ? "

Because I believe in the old phrase 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained' you don't know until you try

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

Stagecoach!!

My FWB is demanding & im enjoying it more and more

Doncaster

If it gets negative attention, the message is lost, so utterly pointless well....my point was ask for what you want in a polite and respectful way and that will tell who you are asking that you were raised by a lady , the very essense of womanhood who is a total credit to you . Whereas if you aggressively demand in a rude way it only just reafirms you were vomited forth from a manky cold sore factory that was only ralistically put on this earth to keep the clap flying about . Manners cost nothing . "

not many people are raised by ladies, I know my mother never had a title

"I find this very interesting because I get messages from men saying how stunning I am (it may be true, but no-one can tell from my pictures) and how they can't wait to meet me ... but when I turn them down as I only meet women, I get a torrent of abuse. I think many people play the game ... Men tell women they are stunning even though they don't think they are, because that is what they think they want to hear, or need to hear in order to meet and men, well if you meet a woman with very high standards, it must mean you meet them. As an older woman who met younger men for many years, a couple of which developed into longer term relationships, whilst I wasn't demanding, I was often intrigued by the fact that a certain person found me attractive ... so who is to say anyone has unrealistic expectations?"

That's because there arseholes who play with mind.......... Mind fucking!

Men who just abuse clearly can't take rejection and need to go and relieve them selfs....... Let the anger flow from your balls

My preference is older women who are a bit meaty. But I don't exactlt have a type. If Im attracted to someone, I'm attracted. But they have to have a great personality. Being vain, arrogant or selfish is such a turn off

Doncaster

Yes but the point I'm making is there is no way you don't know if you'll actually click with them til you converse and even then that might not translate in person if you meet, so why did you really message them initially ?

Because I believe in the old phrase 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained' you don't know until you try "

So by that logic then you wouldn't choose a smiling well written profile over one with minimal words and just pussy and tits as the profile doesn't really matter does it? It's the person that does?

nothing ventured nothing gained as you say

Lisburn

Because I believe in the old phrase 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained' you don't know until you try

So by that logic then you wouldn't choose a smiling well written profile over one with minimal words and just pussy and tits as the profile doesn't really matter does it? It's the person that does?

nothing ventured nothing gained as you say "

I would still prefer the smiling well written one, but if you want to get to know someone you have to be prepared to make the first move and start a conversation, I'll admit I have messaged a few short/pussy shot ones but again, if your not willing to make a move, your not going to get anything from anyone on this site

Gotta have that click with someone otherwise the while thing just feels wooden but a well written profile and a smile in the picture do get you further with me than just a pair of tits or a pussy shot "

Defiantly on the wrong site pal

I heard POF is looking for people to sign up

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I heard POF is looking for people to sign up "

Lots of people here are on both, with more success at meets here.

Doncaster

I would still prefer the smiling well written one, but if you want to get to know someone you have to be prepared to make the first move and start a conversation, I'll admit I have messaged a few short/pussy shot ones but again, if your not willing to make a move, your not going to get anything from anyone on this site"

Yes but you clearly have a preference and you use fab to cater to it, done politely or not it's the same result.

nothing ventured nothing gained as you say "

I'm sure the women with explicit pictures in their profile get far more messages than the average female on here, which speaks that a lot of men are looking to get laid... So if a woman is going to get laid, she's going to get one who may or may not be above her league in the real world.

Lots of people here are on both, with more success at meets here. "

I think the majority of people have had more success in tescos than on here

Lisburn

Lots of people here are on both, with more success at meets here. "

I am on both I get more people who respond on here though and some of them are actually more polite and nowhere near as pissy on here than on POF

I'm sure the women with explicit pictures in their profile get far more messages than the average female on here, which speaks that a lot of men are looking to get laid... So if a woman is going to get laid, she's going to get one who may or may not be above her league in the real world. "

Most sensible comment on here all night

Doncaster

I think the majority of people have had more success in tescos than on here"

I do ok on here and in the real world.

A positive attitude and self confidence (that's confidence not arrogance) is all you need

Doncaster

I'm sure the women with explicit pictures in their profile get far more messages than the average female on here, which speaks that a lot of men are looking to get laid... So if a woman is going to get laid, she's going to get one who may or may not be above her league in the real world.

Most sensible comment on here all night "

It's sensible if you believe that "leagues" exist.

I am on both I get more people who respond on here though and some of them are actually more polite and nowhere near as pissy on here than on POF "

It's like everyday life, there's are people that will give you 10 minutes of time and people who won't, and then the people who were just born to be arseholes

A positive attitude and self confidence (that's confidence not arrogance) is all you need "

Some people don't have confidence, and being one of them when I was a child it's tough, but I like to think I grew out of it

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

When meeting I look for someone who will zoom in and out and not bother or disturb my real life, as my profile says. In real life, if I were looking for a relationship I would be seeking something a little different. I do okay with both ... no shortage of meets on here or dates in real life, but I learnt a long time ago not to compromise who I am looking for and its worked out so far.

It's sensible if you believe that "leagues" exist. "

They do exist but people are expecting you to jump through hoops to get there, and for some people they don't have the patience

Doncaster

A positive attitude and self confidence (that's confidence not arrogance) is all you need

Some people don't have confidence, and being one of them when I was a child it's tough, but I like to think I grew out of it "

Some people don't to those I'd advise that this isn't the site for them as it can diminish what little confidence they had upon joining, or give them a false sense of confidence

Doncaster

They do exist but people are expecting you to jump through hoops to get there, and for some people they don't have the patience"

Not in my experience they don't. There are only people that aren't mutually attracted to each other and those that let their insecurities stop them for going after what they want for fear of rejection

Some people don't have confidence, and being one of them when I was a child it's tough, but I like to think I grew out of it

Some people don't to those I'd advise that this isn't the site for them as it can diminish what little confidence they had upon joining, or give them a false sense of confidence "

I think the best quote I saw in a post was 'I bet you thought you would be knee deep in pussy' and my reply was ' I did for 5 minutes then reality kicked in'

They do exist but people are expecting you to jump through hoops to get there, and for some people they don't have the patience

Not in my experience they don't. There are only people that aren't mutually attracted to each other and those that let their insecurities stop them for going after what they want for fear of rejection "

I would love to belive that but as a male it's not true, couples are the worst at this and think every man is desperate to have a go on his missus/wife

Lisburn

Some people don't to those I'd advise that this isn't the site for them as it can diminish what little confidence they had upon joining, or give them a false sense of confidence

I think the best quote I saw in a post was 'I bet you thought you would be knee deep in pussy' and my reply was ' I did for 5 minutes then reality kicked in' "

Unfortunately there's still assholes on this site and in real life just by virtue of having a penis

I think this has gone on to long now so I'll put a close to this

I think the point I was trying to make is that some woman on here are looking for a strapping buff males that looks like George clooney, but in reality they look like heather from Eastenders

Give the average joe a chance and get to know them abit more or even try to read ther profile before you delete it, Only takes a minute and with all these profiles I've seen stating READ PROFILE then should only be fair.

Keep seeing this quality over quantity on profiles............ What a load of shit!

Couples on here are by far the worst!

Not every man is that desperate to shag your wife that there going to jump through 20 hoops and pay for everything........ Wake up!

If I've offended anyone then I do apologise.

Have a good bank holiday and wrap up

Much love

Doncaster

Not in my experience they don't. There are only people that aren't mutually attracted to each other and those that let their insecurities stop them for going after what they want for fear of rejection

I would love to belive that but as a male it's not true, couples are the worst at this and think every man is desperate to have a go on his missus/wife"

Lets dissect this a little

I would love to believe BUT - a negative

As a MALE it's NOT true - negative and smacks of insecurity and making excuses

Couples are the worst at this ....... -negative, judgemental and accusatory based on your own biased bad experiences

Perhaps you do hinder yourself more than you believe

Doncaster

"I think this has gone on to long now so I'll put a close to this

I think the point I was trying to make is that some woman on here are looking for a strapping buff males that looks like George clooney, but in reality they look like heather from Eastenders

Give the average joe a chance and get to know them abit more or even try to read ther profile before you delete it, Only takes a minute and with all these profiles I've seen stating READ PROFILE then should only be fair.

Keep seeing this quality over quantity on profiles............ What a load of shit!

Not every man is that desperate to shag your wife that there going to jump through 20 hoops and pay for everything........ Wake up!

Much love "

If the average joe guy deserves chance why wouldn't heather from easttenders?

But if a double standards there

I would love to belive that but as a male it's not true, couples are the worst at this and think every man is desperate to have a go on his missus/wife

Couples are the worst at this ....... -negative, judgemental and accusatory based on your own biased bad experiences

"

Think you forgot to read the start

I was born into a world of negativity, you should meet my mum and you would understand

This is only my opinion of this site, but as for the world in general it's all bullshit so I keep myself to myself and keep my head held high.

I've been knocked back a lot on this site but have spoken to some really nice people that actually gave me 10 minutes of time and respect them for that.

I am my own worst nightmare and my biggest critic but you won't get anyone as honest as me

He's just angry that all the women he wants don't want him

Much love

But if a double standards there "

Because heather is a fictional character and does not exist

"He's just angry that all the women he wants don't want him"

Can't argue with that your probably right, but how can I take advice of someone wearing that soppy cap

Emmerdale farm needs some extras mate

"He's just angry that all the women he wants don't want him

Can't argue with that your probably right, but how can I take advice of someone wearing that soppy cap

Emmerdale farm needs some extras mate "

At least I have a face pic up and not emojis. And I'll just stick to extraing for Casualty and Doctor Who

Doncaster

Much love

Because heather is a fictional character and does not exist "

Portrayed by a real life person

At least I have a face pic up and not emojis. And I'll just stick to extraing for Casualty and Doctor Who"

Some of us have to do this for work purposes, I need my job

Or twat in hat

Doncaster

Think you forgot to read the start

I was born into a world of negativity, you should meet my mum and you would understand

This is only my opinion of this site, but as for the world in general it's all bullshit so I keep myself to myself and keep my head held high.

I've been knocked back a lot on this site but have spoken to some really nice people that actually gave me 10 minutes of time and respect them for that.

I am my own worst nightmare and my biggest critic but you won't get anyone as honest as me

"

No I read the start

And you're missing the irony of how most of your posts contacdicts it

You clearly are equally as demanding and judgemental as these "couples" you keep referring too

At least I have a face pic up and not emojis. And I'll just stick to extraing for Casualty and Doctor Who

Or twat in hat "

I like Dai caps. I think they look smart. And in all honesty mate, you're the one acting like a twat

Much love

Portrayed by a real life person "

Have you seen her off screen? She looks better but not my cup of tea, but I'm sure she would be a good laugh on a night out

Doncaster

Much love

Have you seen her off screen? She looks better but not my cup of tea, but I'm sure she would be a good laugh on a night out"

But you clearly still wouldn't fuck her so why should everyone give you a chance in the sack when you clearly don't want everyone yourself?

Or twat in hat

I like Dai caps. I think they look smart. And in all honesty mate, you're the one acting like a twat"

Everyone has there own preference and good on you , really? Can people not have some friendly banter with people withou getting emotional

Doncaster

Or twat in hat

I like Dai caps. I think they look smart. And in all honesty mate, you're the one acting like a twat

Everyone has there own preference and good on you , really? Can people not have some friendly banter with people withou getting emotional"

There's evidently a fine line between banter and being a twat

Or twat in hat

Everyone has there own preference and good on you , really? Can people not have some friendly banter with people withou getting emotional

There's evidently a fine line between banter and being a twat "

banter is for between mates. Not with strangers online

Much love

Have you seen her off screen? She looks better but not my cup of tea, but I'm sure she would be a good laugh on a night out

But you clearly still wouldn't fuck her so why should everyone give you a chance in the sack when you clearly don't want everyone yourself? "

I honestly love people like you you try to pick holes in something so small

The point of the post was that a woman said that woman are demanding and look like a bus (not my words)

Now your trying to put words in my mouth

For someone who's posted saying everyone has a preference your full of shit simple as that

Or twat in hat

banter is for between mates. Not with strangers online"

No banter is for everyone, there's a difference between people who can take it and people who can't

Don't forget you started with the sly dig so replied back

Can't take it don't give!

Much love

But you clearly still wouldn't fuck her so why should everyone give you a chance in the sack when you clearly don't want everyone yourself?

I honestly love people like you you try to pick holes in something so small

The point of the post was that a woman said that woman are demanding and look like a bus (not my words)

Now your trying to put words in my mouth

For someone who's posted saying everyone has a preference your full of shit simple as that"

You're the one coming across as being full of it

Or twat in hat

No banter is for everyone, there's a difference between people who can take it and people who can't

Can't take it don't give!"

You say banter is for everyone, but one day you'll "banter" the wrong person and get a decking

Much love "

Ahhh right now I get it, you're bitter and pissed off that even the women you think are unattractive don't give you the time of day.

Much love

Ahhh right now I get it, you're bitter and pissed off that even the women you think are unattractive don't give you the time of day. "

Or twat in hat

Can't take it don't give!

You say banter is for everyone, but one day you'll "banter" the wrong person and get a decking"

Just not for sensitive souls like yourself

There's a que for that

Go away for 30 mins, come back, and see that all semblence of civility goes into complete free fall

[Removed by poster at 02/05/16 02:30:12]

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

MODS?!?

NOW!

Teabags: do you still like my willy?

this is the most honest forum post ive seen the list of demands from women a bit much at times, I love the one I see most often that the man must be gym fit and the lady looks like she was rejected by weight watchers!

I'll give the same advice to anyone experiencing difficulty on here.

You'll get the same response here as you do in real life. If you get chatted up and lots of attention when you're out you'll get the same here. The guys I meet here are the same guys I pull on a night out only here I'm able to request a picture of their penis before deciding if I'm going to fuck them so I don't waste my time. I only want guys over 6 foot with dark hair, handsome faces and huge cocks, I can get those guys and they're the only people I'm interested in. To converse with someone who doesn't meet my requirements would just be a waste of their time.

Much love

Ahhh right now I get it, you're bitter and pissed off that even the women you think are unattractive don't give you the time of day. "

No not at all, I'm bitter about why I didn't get a bike for Xmas but my brother did when I was kid, I'm pissed off because people like you are taking comments out of context

If that makes you sleep better than yeah your right

End of the day I'm just stating my own opinion and pretty sure I'm aloud to so if you don't like it then post somewhere else

Much love x

nottingham

Oh errr what's going on? I only popped back in to be demanding

I NEED CAKE

"Go away for 30 mins, come back, and see that all semblence of civility goes into complete free fall "

Because people put words in your mouth and can't take a friendly joke

"Oh errr what's going on? I only popped back in to be demanding

I NEED CAKE "

Seems like we missed a lot!

Halifax

I NEED CAKE "

I think I still have some single cream somewhere.

Can you tell the boys to stop fighting please? It's scaring my testicles.

"I'll give the same advice to anyone experiencing difficulty on here.

You'll get the same response here as you do in real life. If you get chatted up and lots of attention when you're out you'll get the same here. The guys I meet here are the same guys I pull on a night out only here I'm able to request a picture of their penis before deciding if I'm going to fuck them so I don't waste my time. I only want guys over 6 foot with dark hair, handsome faces and huge cocks, I can get those guys and they're the only people I'm interested in. To converse with someone who doesn't meet my requirements would just be a waste of their time. "

Maybe if you read the post you would of been able save your big speech, we mentioned this about 2 hours ago haha

I love the ginger guys. Met one last week. He had a ginger beard very nice. That wat i wud like. Howeva i woudnt demand men had to be ginger to meet me lol.

Retirement Village

I NEED CAKE "

Cake!! CAKE!!!

The demands never end on here. Fine i'll get you cake but only if i can help you work off the calories later

"this is the most honest forum post ive seen the list of demands from women a bit much at times, I love the one I see most often that the man must be gym fit and the lady looks like she was rejected by weight watchers!"

Proof is in the pudding

This guy knows

I NEED CAKE

Seems like we missed a lot! "

I will admit things did get out of hand :/

nottingham

I NEED CAKE

Can you tell the boys to stop fighting please? It's scaring my testicles."

But if they stop fighting they might notice the cake

Hmmm what to do with the cream

Much love

Ahhh right now I get it, you're bitter and pissed off that even the women you think are unattractive don't give you the time of day.

No not at all, I'm bitter about why I didn't get a bike for Xmas but my brother did when I was kid, I'm pissed off because people like you are taking comments out of context

End of the day I'm just stating my own opinion and pretty sure I'm aloud to so if you don't like it then post somewhere else

Much love x"

All I see good boy is you saying that women should give you a chance and get to know your personality before deleting your message. Well it works both ways you know, I don't think I've had a message yet off a guy saying he loves the look of my personalities or can't wait to fuck my personality. Majority of people are only on here for a link so it is going to be more shallow than say a dating site where people would be more personality driven.

nottingham

I NEED CAKE

I will admit things did get out of hand :/"

It's ok things escalate on here just rise above it and have some cake

I like the hat by the way

I NEED CAKE

I will admit things did get out of hand :/"

Big lesson learnt here, don't take everything so personal were all supposed to be adults

I NEED CAKE

I like the hat by the way "

Why thank you. See, this lady knows and what sort of cake? I have some allergies :')

I NEED CAKE

Big lesson learnt here, don't take everything so personal were all supposed to be adults "

Mate, just move on from it like. You aren't inpressing anyone

nottingham

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

The demands never end on here. Fine i'll get you cake but only if i can help you work off the calories later "

Shit that was easy...hmmmm hang on....LOUBOUTINS I need some LOUBOUTINS

Much love

Much love x

All I see good boy is you saying that women should give you a chance and get to know your personality before deleting your message. Well it works both ways you know, I don't think I've had a message yet off a guy saying he loves the look of my personalities or can't wait to fuck my personality. Majority of people are only on here for a link so it is going to be more shallow than say a dating site where people would be more personality driven. "

Your right in a way but when you get time read a few womans profiles and your opinion will change, most state must be able to get on with!, yeah of cause they are but no one wants to talk and sleep with some dick they don't like, it's not different on any site in my opinion

Halifax

I NEED CAKE

Can you tell the boys to stop fighting please? It's scaring my testicles.

But if they stop fighting they might notice the cake

Hmmm what to do with the cream "

Do you like to neck it from the carton, or deposited over your fruit?

nottingham

I NEED CAKE

Why thank you. See, this lady knows and what sort of cake? I have some allergies :')"

I have red velvet cake, carrot cake and good old Victoria sponge

I am officially hijacking this thread with cake and demands for niceness

Halifax

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

The demands never end on here. Fine i'll get you cake but only if i can help you work off the calories later

Shit that was easy...hmmmm hang on....LOUBOUTINS I need some LOUBOUTINS "

Is that French for lobster?

I NEED CAKE

Why thank you. See, this lady knows and what sort of cake? I have some allergies :')

I have red velvet cake, carrot cake and good old Victoria sponge

I am officially hijacking this thread with cake and demands for niceness"

I'll go for the Red Velvet with some single cream. Is there a plate or do I have to eat it off you?

Much love

Much love x

All I see good boy is you saying that women should give you a chance and get to know your personality before deleting your message. Well it works both ways you know, I don't think I've had a message yet off a guy saying he loves the look of my personalities or can't wait to fuck my personality. Majority of people are only on here for a link so it is going to be more shallow than say a dating site where people would be more personality driven.

Your right in a way but when you get time read a few womans profiles and your opinion will change, most state must be able to get on with!, yeah of cause they are but no one wants to talk and sleep with some dick they don't like, it's not different on any site in my opinion"

Women's, when you're describing more than one woman it's women, something as simple as that can put people off a profile.

I'm not arsed about other birds profiles I'm only looking for guys.

I NEED CAKE

Big lesson learnt here, don't take everything so personal were all supposed to be adults

Mate, just move on from it like. You aren't inpressing anyone"

Who do I need impress? No one!

Chill out you touchy fuck

Retirement Village

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

Shit that was easy...hmmmm hang on....LOUBOUTINS I need some LOUBOUTINS "

See you are demanding

As nice as Louboutins look i think the heel is a bit too high and dangerous. I wouldnt want you to fall and yourself. So for YOUR safety i wont get them

nottingham

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

Is that French for lobster?"

*slaps head in horror*

You just lost your cake privileges

Much love

Much love x

Your right in a way but when you get time read a few womans profiles and your opinion will change, most state must be able to get on with!, yeah of cause they are but no one wants to talk and sleep with some dick they don't like, it's not different on any site in my opinion

Women's, when you're describing more than one woman it's women, something as simple as that can put people off a profile.

I'm not arsed about other birds profiles I'm only looking for guys. "

You know your getting desperate when you have to resort to spelling haha

Have a look

nottingham

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

As nice as Louboutins look i think the heel is a bit too high and dangerous. I wouldnt want you to fall and yourself. So for YOUR safety i wont get them "

That horse has already bolted...I'm in a leg cast and on crutches

Halifax

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

*slaps head in horror*

You just lost your cake privileges "

No cake, no cream.

nottingham

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

*slaps head in horror*

No cake, no cream.

"

Dammit

Retirement Village

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

As nice as Louboutins look i think the heel is a bit too high and dangerous. I wouldnt want you to fall and yourself. So for YOUR safety i wont get them

That horse has already bolted...I'm in a leg cast and on crutches "

See how nice us guys are. We always think of a ladies well being first and make sure she is safe even when they are demanding

A leg cast & crutches hmmmmmm is this a new kind of kinky play im not aware of or just an invitation to play doctor

Halifax

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

*slaps head in horror*

No cake, no cream.

Dammit "

I can make exceptions.

nottingham

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

See how nice us guys are. We always think of a ladies well being first and make sure she is safe even when they are demanding

A leg cast & crutches hmmmmmm is this a new kind of kinky play im not aware of or just an invitation to play doctor "

Leg cast, crutches, high heels, cake and cream....it's taking kinky to a whole new level

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

A leg cast & crutches hmmmmmm is this a new kind of kinky play im not aware of or just an invitation to play doctor

Leg cast, crutches, high heels, cake and cream....it's taking kinky to a whole new level "

Oh when will the sexy ever stop

Retirement Village

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

Leg cast, crutches, high heels, cake and cream....it's taking kinky to a whole new level "

I have cuffs and blindfold if that helps raise it further

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

Leg cast, crutches, high heels, cake and cream....it's taking kinky to a whole new level

Oh when will the sexy ever stop"

When you get off the post you mug!

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

When you get off the post you mug! "

Im socialising so not likely

Much love

Much love x

Have a look"

I'm not the one who gets their messages deleted.

nottingham

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

I have cuffs and blindfold if that helps raise it further "

Cuffs and blindfold? Do I look like a fool that's so I can't see or stop you when you steal my cake

Much love

Much love x

Have a look

I'm not the one who gets their messages deleted."

You wouldn't on here you got a minge it's easy

nottingham

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

Im socialising so not likely"

See we've turned this into a nice socialising thread with cake x

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

See we've turned this into a nice socialising thread with cake x"

Cake is always best! Cake and kinky sex. Followed by more cake. And a cup of tea

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

See we've turned this into a nice socialising thread with cake x"

It was a nice socialising thread until someone always comes along and smears there shit all over it

Retirement Village

I NEED CAKE

Cake!! CAKE!!!

See you are demanding

I have cuffs and blindfold if that helps raise it further

Cuffs and blindfold? Do I look like a fool that's so I can't see or stop you when you steal my cake "

hmmmmmm not sure how you would look. Guess the only way to find out is to cuff you and blindfold to see how you look

& i'd still share the cake though i'd have to feed it you