FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Advice on not meetin

Advice on not meetin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im not meetin for a few months

Bt do chat on/off to few people

I did put on status 'not meetin just for chats and future hookuos at mo' but had few remarks i shouldnt be on here?!?!

So should i hide my profile and still chat as/when i want or stick to status? Or am i doin wrong comin on when not meetin for few months?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're entitled to be here...if you're not harming anyone (which you're not) why are people bothered?

Ignore them. Xx

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We're not meeting much these days. I would say not at all, but we are going to a social later. Put it on, its not obligatory that you meet.

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

As the lady above me said...just ignore them, my status says I can't meet right now too

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I implore you to search the last few 'when did you last have sex' threads and you'll feel perfectly justified in staying!!

In fact I may start another

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Providing it says that you are not meeting on your profile, then ignore anyone suggesting you shouldn't be on here.

I would much rather someone be honest about their situation, rather than the idiots who chat and flirt, then cancel a meet as they had no intention of meeting in the first place.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

There are some people around here who take great interest in what other people are doing and like nothing more than telling others how they should be using the site. It's simply none of their business. Ignore them. Use the site as you see fit OP.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I ignore those comments. Do whatever you like.

Cool advice which i kinda knew just wantin to hear it from others really

I personally jst think i been on here 6 months and have a fair amount goin on bt like the chat at times

Aslong as its no harm

Thanks for advice

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Im not meetin for a few months

I did put on status 'not meetin just for chats and future hookuos at mo' but had few remarks i shouldnt be on here?!?!

So should i hide my profile and still chat as/when i want or stick to status? Or am i doin wrong comin on when not meetin for few months?!"

Do what you want to do it got sweet fa to do with others what you do or don't do.

We are not meeting for the foreseeable future due to illness but I'm often found in the forum or chat.

You use the site as ypu want to.

"Im not meetin for a few months

So should i hide my profile and still chat as/when i want or stick to status? Or am i doin wrong comin on when not meetin for few months?!

Do what you want to do it got sweet fa to do with others what you do or don't do.

We are not meeting for the foreseeable future due to illness but I'm often found in the forum or chat.

You use the site as ypu want to."

» Add a new message to this topic