FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Interracial swingers and bbc

Interracial swingers and bbc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morning, just wanted to bring together those who have a fetish and appreciation of interracial relationships and those to love black men.

Big yourselves up

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

wombourne

Hello.

By *ver-CuriousCouple  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

[Removed by poster at 01/05/16 07:13:34]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good morning

I'm looking forward to watching my wife been pleased by a black guy, it will be her first time

Oh me me. Looks great in photos too. x

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Raises her hand too !

Would like to see what all the fuss is about

Oh absolutely adore black guns xx

"Oh absolutely adore black guns xx "

Oops Guys Not guns .

By *lack AlanMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

More than happy to be a part of this party.

Hello from a far away corner

Good Moring from Bristol.

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

Does it count if I get a spray tan lol

By *t my DesiresWoman  over a year ago

Bitchville

Good morning Sir x

N loves black guys that have a build like Anthony Joshua!! Yet not so keen on white guys that are that ripped lol

So any ripped hung black guys that like to have a good time with a horny white wife... Look no further.

Oh for goodness sake there's always one!!! And NO!!!! Lol

Welcome back, OP

Thank you hope you okay X

Hello how's you

You more than welcome to mingle

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I am definitely partial to the darker hued gentleman.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I love meeting black guys but so few are bi or like Tgirls like me...

Pssst OP....use reply and Quote then we know who's comment you are referring to

"Pssst OP....use reply and Quote then we know who's comment you are referring to"

Ahaha you can tell I use the forums often lol

By *issnwtyWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Fit black guys r my weakness

Not a fetish - just a strong preference.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"Does it count if I get a spray tan lol "

Are you asking if the black and white minstrels count as black?

SW London

"Good morning, just wanted to bring together those who have a fetish and appreciation of interracial relationships and those to love black men.

Big yourselves up "

Not a fetish for me, mrs, as we are a couple. We both love interracial and TVs ..... Mr is Bi and black.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Good morning, just wanted to bring together those who have a fetish and appreciation of interracial relationships and those to love black men.

Big yourselves up "

pfff

Big yourselves up

pfff "

Is there a problem?!?

yumsville

Big yourselves up

pfff

Is there a problem?!? "

Fetishsing skin colour is something that's a little crass. You're promoting it as something that's never seen or done, never tried or even taboo. I don't like inequalities yet you are actively promoting it - for your own ends. I thought we had moved past this. Great thinking OP and good luck. Judging by the thread responses, no doubt you'll get a lot out of it.

Big yourselves up

pfff

Is there a problem?!?

Fetishsing skin colour is something that's a little crass. You're promoting it as something that's never seen or done, never tried or even taboo. I don't like inequalities yet you are actively promoting it - for your own ends. I thought we had moved past this. Great thinking OP and good luck. Judging by the thread responses, no doubt you'll get a lot out of it. "

If you don't like it don't get involved,keep your neb out,your opinion wasn't asked for.

I'm sure all that have answered the op see it for what it is,some harmless fantasist fun.No racial.prejudice,just something a bit different.you are the one making it out to be crass.

yumsville

Big yourselves up

pfff

Is there a problem?!?

Fetishsing skin colour is something that's a little crass. You're promoting it as something that's never seen or done, never tried or even taboo. I don't like inequalities yet you are actively promoting it - for your own ends. I thought we had moved past this. Great thinking OP and good luck. Judging by the thread responses, no doubt you'll get a lot out of it.

If you don't like it don't get involved,keep your neb out,your opinion wasn't asked for.

I'm sure all that have answered the op see it for what it is,some harmless fantasist fun.No racial.prejudice,just something a bit different.you are the one making it out to be crass.

"

Pmsl And, I'll no doubt take that on board and not listen to a word of it. Your opinion is yours and mine still stands. If you don't agree with it I might say the same back to you, though in a less nobby way

By *llebWoman  over a year ago

Poulton Le Fylde

I'm in ......if and when the opportunity arises

Big yourselves up

pfff

Is there a problem?!?

Fetishsing skin colour is something that's a little crass. You're promoting it as something that's never seen or done, never tried or even taboo. I don't like inequalities yet you are actively promoting it - for your own ends. I thought we had moved past this. Great thinking OP and good luck. Judging by the thread responses, no doubt you'll get a lot out of it. "

With all due respect I have always been brought up by respecting people of all races regardless of skin colour. People have preference and fantasies and I'm just one to share those view with whoever I like.

I believe everyone as an opinion whether rightly or constructive however I feel your opinion is not. Feels like an attack in which is not welcomed. If you haven't got something positive to say then may I suggest you don't say it and keep your personal opinions to yourself.

Thank you

I find black men attractive but they don't seem to find me so ive stopped trying to chat with them after a few years of ignored messages

By *lice_in_BlunderlandWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Big yourselves up

pfff

Is there a problem?!?

Pmsl And, I'll no doubt take that on board and not listen to a word of it. Your opinion is yours and mine still stands. If you don't agree with it I might say the same back to you, though in a less nobby way "

But I was answering the op,you weren't,you were sticking your oar in where it wasn't needed.

The op didn't ask for those that DIDN'T have a fetish for interracial relationships or love of black men.he asked for those that DID.

But then some people like yourself feel the need to get involved in every post wether your opinion is asked for or not.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Not into the fetishism of it as that seems like a strange objectification of skin colour.

Something almost boarding on stereotyping.

I do like the difference in colour and it works both ways for me. Black into white or white into black both seem to be visually more graphical.

But again there are many shades of colour and for me it's the difference that is key.

But it's not something I'd ever fetishise. Sex is hot what ever the combination.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Big yourselves up

pfff

Is there a problem?!?

This is fantasy.

I don't use the term bbw because I don't want to be a fetish. That's my choice. It would be arrogant of me to call others crass who are happy to identify as such.

Likewise, whilst bbc isn't something I seek, if consenting adults are happy with the label etc, who am I to look down on them?

As long as people approach on an individual basis ie not assume every black guy wants to be seen as a fetish/mandingo experience, then hey, each to their own!

London

Big yourselves up

pfff

Is there a problem?!?

With all due respect I have always been brought up by respecting people of all races regardless of skin colour. People have preference and fantasies and I'm just one to share those view with whoever I like.

I believe everyone as an opinion whether rightly or constructive however I feel your opinion is not. Feels like an attack in which is not welcomed. If you haven't got something positive to say then may I suggest you don't say it and keep your personal opinions to yourself.

Thank you "

You've posted on an open forum. You will not, or should expect everyone to agree with you.

Therefore, it's churlish telling someone to keep their opinions to themselves.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i think it is more interesting that the OP was actually the first person to use the word "fetish" in the thread....

he opened that particular door.... no one else!!!!

am i happy to be seen as someones fetish... hell no!!!!

but if he happy to be demeaned in that manner..... thats on him..... i like to think i am more self respect than that.. but heck... anything for a legover!!! right????

You alright there lol X

yumsville

Big yourselves up

pfff

Is there a problem?!?

Thank you "

I can see how you might not welcome my comment but you did ask what I meant. You are the one who posted a thread on a fetish for black men so as it's an open forum for response, it is called constructive criticism. Simply because the response wasn't one that you wanted, i.e 'hands up I wanna fuck you BBC', doesn't mean it isn't a constructive one OP. For you to call it an attack is quite lame really as there are plenty of black men that don't exploit their skin colour to get meets or fetishise themselves or even promote BBC. As I say, things have moved on; inter racial is no longer taboo!

If a white guy would have posted a thread with this wording he would have been shot.

Big yourselves up

pfff

Is there a problem?!?

Thank you

You've posted on an open forum. You will not, or should expect everyone to agree with you.

Therefore, it's churlish telling someone to keep their opinions to themselves."

The op didn't ask for an opinion

He asked to bring together those that share the same fantasy,not those that disagree with it.read the opening post again.

"Hello. "
hello you X

If a person wants to use physical traits as a fetish that's their business. I'm an old,fat whore

Some people are turned on by race or skin colour,it doesn't mean they have no respect for the person.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

We enjoy the skin contrast when Frisky plays with a black guy/s...

yumsville

"

But I was answering the op,you weren't,you were sticking your oar in where it wasn't needed.

The op didn't ask for those that DIDN'T have a fetish for interracial relationships or love of black men.he asked for those that DID.

But then some people like yourself feel the need to get involved in every post wether your opinion is asked for or not."

Though the OP asked me what I meant and I was answering. You telling me to keep my 'neb' out is a laughable response.

I could post an answer on pink Giraffes if I wanted, I can still reply to whatever I want mine heir.

This is to all, this post was intended to share fetishes of course there is gonna be difference in a opinion. Why does there's have to be a debate there this is concern it's just friendly talk about people who like the same things I didn't ask for this. So in gonna carry sharing with those who want to say positive things

Big yourselves up

pfff

Is there a problem?!?

Thank you

I can see how you might not welcome my comment but you did ask what I meant. You are the one who posted a thread on a fetish for black men so as it's an open forum for response, it is called constructive criticism. Simply because the response wasn't one that you wanted, i.e 'hands up I wanna fuck you BBC', doesn't mean it isn't a constructive one OP. For you to call it an attack is quite lame really as there are plenty of black men that don't exploit their skin colour to get meets or fetishise themselves or even promote BBC. As I say, things have moved on; inter racial is no longer taboo!

If a white guy would have posted a thread with this wording he would have been shot. "

yumsville

"This is to all, this post was intended to share fetishes of course there is gonna be difference in a opinion. Why does there's have to be a debate there this is concern it's just friendly talk about people who like the same things I didn't ask for this. So in gonna carry sharing with those who want to say positive things "

Glad you no longer feel attacked OP.

"This is to all, this post was intended to share fetishes of course there is gonna be difference in a opinion. Why does there's have to be a debate there this is concern it's just friendly talk about people who like the same things I didn't ask for this. So in gonna carry sharing with those who want to say positive things

Glad you no longer feel attacked OP. "

I'm just carrying and ignoring whatever further things you have to say I no longer have interest

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

Why does everyone take things so seriously

Anyway now to big myself up

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

like black, brown and white...

It would be great if there was a regular social event where couples could go to meet black guys

"It would be great if there was a regular social event where couples could go to meet black guys "

There's lots there a BMFC night you can attend they have parties in London Birmingham and Manchester. There a website in which I can't post on here

"Why does everyone take things so seriously

Anyway now to big myself up "

Thank you!! Was never intended like that

"We enjoy the skin contrast when Frisky plays with a black guy/s..."

Agreed!! Likewise the other way round

"Hello from a far away corner "

Good afternoon

"Hello. "
hey there

Just popping in to say hi

"Just popping in to say hi "

Good afternoon sir!!!

The mrs is a massive fan of bbc

Would I call it a fetish that I like to see Ginger having fun with a black guy as love the colour contrast, it's more of a turn on then seeing her with a white guy. She gets turned on by being with a black guy knowing how it's going to affect me especially if we're indulging in our cuckold fetish. Does it have anything to do with being taboo etc? Don't know and don't care it's the way we're wired and as long as everyone involved does it matter?

AFTERNOON ALL

Hello op ...well Ive had some interesting and sexy meets with black guys. ...and white guys come to think of it

"Would I call it a fetish that I like to see Ginger having fun with a black guy as love the colour contrast, it's more of a turn on then seeing her with a white guy. She gets turned on by being with a black guy knowing how it's going to affect me especially if we're indulging in our cuckold fetish. Does it have anything to do with being taboo etc? Don't know and don't care it's the way we're wired and as long as everyone involved does it matter?"

"Would I call it a fetish that I like to see Ginger having fun with a black guy as love the colour contrast, it's more of a turn on then seeing her with a white guy. She gets turned on by being with a black guy knowing how it's going to affect me especially if we're indulging in our cuckold fetish. Does it have anything to do with being taboo etc? Don't know and don't care it's the way we're wired and as long as everyone involved does it matter?"

Well said

"Hello op ...well Ive had some interesting and sexy meets with black guys. ...and white guys come to think of it "

Don't I know it as well!! Fair play X

London

"Hello op ...well Ive had some interesting and sexy meets with black guys. ...and white guys come to think of it "

thanks for sharing

I'm addicted x

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Well said. Similar for us but I'm not a cuck. I just enjoy sharing Frisky and she enjoys it too...

newcastle

How about white men for black girls or black girls for white men? I had an interesting chat with a black girl who thought black guys are more in to white women, although not a rule.

If you go to chams bbw parties there always seems to be a high proportion of black guys there. ..maybe that's why I seem to play more with black guys ... (sorry off the subject slightly )xx

London

"How about white men for black girls or black girls for white men? I had an interesting chat with a black girl who thought black guys are more in to white women, although not a rule. "

start a thread see if there's interest and take it from there

"Hello op ...well Ive had some interesting and sexy meets with black guys. ...and white guys come to think of it

thanks for sharing "

wooo hoo. ..helloooo

"I'm addicted x"

Well!!!?

"How about white men for black girls or black girls for white men? I had an interesting chat with a black girl who thought black guys are more in to white women, although not a rule. "

I think the fact that because there is a lot more Men on fab you will always find BBC threads/appreciation more common then the other way around

London

"Hello op ...well Ive had some interesting and sexy meets with black guys. ...and white guys come to think of it

thanks for sharing

wooo hoo. ..helloooo "

Oh hello indeed

newcastle

"How about white men for black girls or black girls for white men? I had an interesting chat with a black girl who thought black guys are more in to white women, although not a rule.

I think the fact that because there is a lot more Men on fab you will always find BBC threads/appreciation more common then the other way around

"

May be..

"How about white men for black girls or black girls for white men? I had an interesting chat with a black girl who thought black guys are more in to white women, although not a rule.

"

Agreed!!! Nothing nothing wrong with exploring the other way round!! Like other guy said start a thread and see what happened I appear to be getting more inboxed as we speak lol

Good job I'm in stealth mode

The good lady Jane adores the attentions of BBC and all the lengthy benefits they bring!

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple  over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

We just love to meet black guys girls and couples, But also every other race too. xxx

"The good lady Jane adores the attentions of BBC and all the lengthy benefits they bring! "

Bless her heheh

"i think it is more interesting that the OP was actually the first person to use the word "fetish" in the thread....

but if he happy to be demeaned in that manner..... thats on him..... i like to think i am more self respect than that.. but heck... anything for a legover!!! right????"

well said!!! since when did skin colour become a fetish?

Agreed!!! Nothing nothing wrong with exploring the other way round!! Like other guy said start a thread and see what happened I appear to be getting more inboxed as we speak lol "

To be honest I have no interest in starting a thread like that, I like Women of all colours,

I do like to watch BBC with white Women in porn though

London

Agreed!!! Nothing nothing wrong with exploring the other way round!! Like other guy said start a thread and see what happened I appear to be getting more inboxed as we speak lol "

not got one inbox maybe i should start one of these threads lol  

Hey hey hey... Come onnnn!! no fighting people

Agreed!!! Nothing nothing wrong with exploring the other way round!! Like other guy said start a thread and see what happened I appear to be getting more inboxed as we speak lol

not got one inbox maybe i should start one of these threads lol   "

start a fuck suck chuck thread

London

not got one inbox maybe i should start one of these threads lol  

start a fuck suck chuck thread "

oh i'm not brave enough for that would be too worried about the horrible replies

See not everyone is as lovely as you in forums

"This is to all, this post was intended to share fetishes of course there is gonna be difference in a opinion. Why does there's have to be a debate there this is concern it's just friendly talk about people who like the same things I didn't ask for this. So in gonna carry sharing with those who want to say positive things

Glad you no longer feel attacked OP.

I'm just carrying and ignoring whatever further things you have to say I no longer have interest "

SW London

Big yourselves up "

I am interested OP in the fact that you are okay with meeting people who see you as a fetish ad not as a person. I have been to parties where this takes place, and it truly is fascinating. Speaking as a woman who has relationships as well as meets with black men .... It's not taboo ... It's just down right weird that you should look upon another human being like that, and that the the object of the fetish should downplay their individuality to that point just to get a fuck. Out of interested, OP, do you date white women, or are they some type of fetish for black men?

Hello

By *hats_in_a_usernameMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Definitely have an appreciation of interracial relationships (my marriage is one!), but it's definitely not a fetish.

By *ussy in thighbootsWoman  over a year ago

Leeds /Wakefield

" Oh Yeah "

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"Definitely have an appreciation of interracial relationships (my marriage is one!), but it's definitely not a fetish. "

Now I am intrigued .... Those of us who are in an interracial relationship, can we sit comfortably aside those who fetishise interracial sex? Because to me these things are completely the opposite as one values and appreciates the person and the other does not, indeed demeans that person and anyone with their skin color .... I don't think they can be brought together. I do love a good discussion, though and would be happily persuaded otherwise

By *ussy in thighbootsWoman  over a year ago

Leeds /Wakefield

I so appreciate Interracial Relationships

x

yumsville

Big yourselves up

I am interested OP in the fact that you are okay with meeting people who see you as a fetish ad not as a person. I have been to parties where this takes place, and it truly is fascinating. Speaking as a woman who has relationships as well as meets with black men .... It's not taboo ... It's just down right weird that you should look upon another human being like that, and that the the object of the fetish should downplay their individuality to that point just to get a fuck. Out of interested, OP, do you date white women, or are they some type of fetish for black men?"

I think the op perhaps didn't choose his words with that much thought ...chill out a bit folks xx

By *hats_in_a_usernameMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"Definitely have an appreciation of interracial relationships (my marriage is one!), but it's definitely not a fetish.

Now I am intrigued .... Those of us who are in an interracial relationship, can we sit comfortably aside those who fetishise interracial sex? Because to me these things are completely the opposite as one values and appreciates the person and the other does not, indeed demeans that person and anyone with their skin color .... I don't think they can be brought together. I do love a good discussion, though and would be happily persuaded otherwise"

You raise an interesting point we've had meets before where it was their first time playing with an Asian lady, however we met because we clicked and got on. Anyone messaging us saying "would love to try brown pussy" or similar would have the message deleted.

Poulton Le Fylde

I don't beleive my liking for dark skin to be a fetish at all, it is what it is.

SW London

"I think the op perhaps didn't choose his words with that much thought ...chill out a bit folks xx "

It's not a matter of chilling out, its a matter of having a discussion, no-one here is 'unchilled' just interested in him as a person with an opinion. I have found in the past when I have tried to open a discussion on the BBC phenomenon a bit of resistance to discussion, thus endorsing the idea that no brains are needed. Is it the case that black men are looking for white women who are docile and not feisty? Or who dont have an opinion? I am asking this tongue in cheek here, but BBC may not be the only stereotypes such searches are guilty of perpetrating .... BBC in interracial poon for sure, but what is the image of the white female in such porn? Are any of us, as women, guilty of pandering to it?

"Definitely have an appreciation of interracial relationships (my marriage is one!), but it's definitely not a fetish.

Now I am intrigued .... Those of us who are in an interracial relationship, can we sit comfortably aside those who fetishise interracial sex? Because to me these things are completely the opposite as one values and appreciates the person and the other does not, indeed demeans that person and anyone with their skin color .... I don't think they can be brought together. I do love a good discussion, though and would be happily persuaded otherwise

You raise an interesting point we've had meets before where it was their first time playing with an Asian lady, however we met because we clicked and got on. Anyone messaging us saying "would love to try brown pussy" or similar would have the message deleted. "

Poulton Le Fylde

I'm often tainted by friends about my preference for black skin, but I look at this way.

It's just the same as men preferring blondes, brunettes etc,and no one questions that.

Poulton Le Fylde

*taunted

London

Now I am intrigued .... Those of us who are in an interracial relationship, can we sit comfortably aside those who fetishise interracial sex? Because to me these things are completely the opposite as one values and appreciates the person and the other does not, indeed demeans that person and anyone with their skin color .... I don't think they can be brought together. I do love a good discussion, though and would be happily persuaded otherwise"

Don't you see it as fantasy though?

Is it any more "demeaning" than couples promoting the "hot wife" or women naming themselves dirtycumslut4u?

London

"I'm often tainted by friends about my preference for black skin, but I look at this way.

It's just the same as men preferring blondes, brunettes etc,and no one questions that.

"

That's kind of the point I'm making.

SW London

Is it any more "demeaning" than couples promoting the "hot wife" or women naming themselves dirtycumslut4u?

"

Its not a fantasy for me as I have three mixed race kids and have had relationships with black men from before they were born. I do find hot wife and women being called sluts also demeaning, yes. It's all part of the same thing for me. If I want something and I like it (ie black men) I would not be in a relationship with a white man. Other women in my peer group are married to white guys, and generally unholy and unfulfilled. They used to say they were jealous because I had a younger black boyfriend .... if that's the case, I would tell them, then do something about it. But also with the proviso that they had a lot of things I didn't, security, a house or whatever they had worked for (I was a single parent at that stage). I an the sort of person who lives by my principles and is true to myself, I don't live a life I don't really want and get fulfilled by having fantasies, I would prefer them to be a reality. Not sure if that males sense. Some thing I find unpalatable, with is demeaning another person. I don't find it attractive in any form. I guess I would have to say though that my real life and my swinging life are the same and I am the same person in both ... although I dont swing too often these days.

London

Its not a fantasy for me as I have three mixed race kids and have had relationships with black men from before they were born. I do find hot wife and women being called sluts also demeaning, yes. It's all part of the same thing for me. If I want something and I like it (ie black men) I would not be in a relationship with a white man. Other women in my peer group are married to white guys, and generally unholy and unfulfilled. They used to say they were jealous because I had a younger black boyfriend .... if that's the case, I would tell them, then do something about it. But also with the proviso that they had a lot of things I didn't, security, a house or whatever they had worked for (I was a single parent at that stage). I an the sort of person who lives by my principles and is true to myself, I don't live a life I don't really want and get fulfilled by having fantasies, I would prefer them to be a reality. Not sure if that males sense. Some thing I find unpalatable, with is demeaning another person. I don't find it attractive in any form. I guess I would have to say though that my real life and my swinging life are the same and I am the same person in both ... although I dont swing too often these days."

I know what I mean in my head, I don't always articulate it.

I was married for 24 years to a wonderful black man: he's the father of my children. We broke up after our son died and we didn't grieve together.

Fast forward ten years and I'm in a relationship with a white man, we're together because we clicked.

My eldest is married to a white man and my grandsons dual heritage.

I suppose, although it's not for me, I don't see consenting adults playing out their fantasies as demeaning.

SW London

Its not a fantasy for me as I have three mixed race kids and have had relationships with black men from before they were born. I do find hot wife and women being called sluts also demeaning, yes. It's all part of the same thing for me. If I want something and I like it (ie black men) I would not be in a relationship with a white man. Other women in my peer group are married to white guys, and generally unholy and unfulfilled. They used to say they were jealous because I had a younger black boyfriend .... if that's the case, I would tell them, then do something about it. But also with the proviso that they had a lot of things I didn't, security, a house or whatever they had worked for (I was a single parent at that stage). I an the sort of person who lives by my principles and is true to myself, I don't live a life I don't really want and get fulfilled by having fantasies, I would prefer them to be a reality. Not sure if that males sense. Some thing I find unpalatable, with is demeaning another person. I don't find it attractive in any form. I guess I would have to say though that my real life and my swinging life are the same and I am the same person in both ... although I dont swing too often these days.

I know what I mean in my head, I don't always articulate it.

I was married for 24 years to a wonderful black man: he's the father of my children. We broke up after our son died and we didn't grieve together.

Fast forward ten years and I'm in a relationship with a white man, we're together because we clicked.

My eldest is married to a white man and my grandsons dual heritage.

I suppose, although it's not for me, I don't see consenting adults playing out their fantasies as demeaning."

I think for me though there are two things ... is really the fantasy of the demeaned? Should anyone condone such fantasies ... where would you (in the general sense, not personally) draw the line? Can I wear a KKK hood? Where does one draw the line with these things? I suspect mine is in a different place to many others ....

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'm often tainted by friends about my preference for black skin, but I look at this way.

"

Yep. I just find black and Asian men more attractive generally. Not sure why it has to be a problem.

Oh goodness ask why are people making a big deal of it simple thing is if you don't like the thread piss off somewhere else.

We keep a look out for a bi black guy as we would love to have an MMF three some..........

"Oh goodness ask why are people making a big deal of it simple thing is if you don't like the thread piss off somewhere else. "

People love turning everything into a political debate. They need to chill

London

wow

why people go so deep on a thread like this i'll never know or understand alright we established hours ago "fetiish" wasn't the best choice of words but seriously the thread isn't as deep as people are making out at all it was just a bit of fun clearly not anymore

By *ornyPair09Couple  over a year ago

durham

People really need to get a life! Everyone has different turn ons in the bedroom what's the problem with people been into black guys??.........and of course you can see by our profile what we like lol

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

I like black ladies

does that mean I'M going to Hell??

We are an Interracial couple, Mrs PK here. I don't see how what I like as a fetish. We are genuine and love each other! My prefernce when we play is for black guys for me, but that is all it is a prefernce. I have also been known to play with asian and white guys, it is all about the chemistry and connection. I don't particularly like it when my other half is referred to as bbc, as I see him as the person he is. But having said that he doesn't mind it, and will use it as a reference for himself. He sees it as no different to people using terms like BB W, I personally dislike that as a term too. But hey we are all different and would life be just so boring if we were all the same

By *ave mesmersMan  over a year ago

dudley

My gf prefers to play with black guys who am I to moan lol

Ok I admire fetish wasn't the correct term I think the point was sharing the experiences of the love of interracial relations and black men that's all

For me,fetish is fantasy and can sit alongside reality.

" "
hello you lol

"Hello "
hello

Just thought I'd pop in and see if the usual offended parties on behalf of all black guys were out in force....yep...seems that way...

I'm into black woman!!

Went to a basement club in Peckham; was the only white guy there & OMG!! Had my pick mmmm

Raiding this thread; any black woman into Latino or white men?

"

Just thought I'd pop in and see if the usual offended parties on behalf of all black guys were out in force....yep...seems that way... "

It's shocking!!! Why by offended no one hurting you.

London

"

Just thought I'd pop in and see if the usual offended parties on behalf of all black guys were out in force....yep...seems that way... "

hahaha your post always bring a smile to my face

"

exactly and I do really have a thing for white woman loving BBC.

But I do also love certain blondes,brunettes and am partial too black and Asian woman also. But yes I do get of on interracial sex.

"i think it is more interesting that the OP was actually the first person to use the word "fetish" in the thread....

but if he happy to be demeaned in that manner.....

thats on him..... i like to think i am more self respect than that.. but heck... anything for a legover!!! right????"

Well said that man

For all the Blk guys, if you told your black girl friends that you only fuck white woman; what would their reaction be?

I know what my black girl friends would say lol

By *limaxinnylonCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

Love all guys but have a particular interest in black guys. I am very pale, English rose as they say and love the colour contrast of white skin against black skin. Also to be blunt..... love BBC! Ha!!

Jayne xx

Can the Ladies tell the difference in colour once it is inside ?????

"Can the Ladies tell the difference in colour once it is inside ????? "

No...but i can tell if I'm attracted to the guy still... so if I'm attracted to a black guys looks, then I'm going to be really excited when his penis is inside me!

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

I don't think race is even relevant. You are attracted to people regardless of it.

SW London

Let's keep things shallow here then, shall we? Seriously though, no one is allowed an opinion here? No one is allowed to disagree with the majority, welcome to the stepford wives ......

Myself and my partner are in an interracial relationship. I'm attracted to him for many, many different reasons but we just seem to click and our sex life is non comparable to any other partner I've had X

Big yourselves up

pfff

Is there a problem?!?

Thank you "

"Can the Ladies tell the difference in colour once it is inside ????? "

Yes.

SW London

"Oh goodness ask why are people making a big deal of it simple thing is if you don't like the thread piss off somewhere else. "

I love this type of thread and the debate, sadly they are always dumbed down by certain elements. don't worry though, op, you'll see soon enough who they are ....

"Can the Ladies tell the difference in colour once it is inside ?????

Yes."

I'll go with yes,simply because there's a man attached to it and black men feel different. It may all be in my head though.

By *aycee88Couple  over a year ago

essex

"Would like to see what all the fuss is about "

By *oyeurs DelightCouple  over a year ago

london

We too enjoy IR fun with the right couple. And have been on the look out for select BBC gentleman for group fun. Any serious future playmates make yourselves know please. Read our profile for perefences

London

Omg this thread wasn't even that deep think personal issues about the terms used are driving these frankly ridiculous over the top attitude towards a thread that was basically a bit of fun for those fans of interracial fun but this is fab i suppose always gonna be someone offended or taking issue

p.s. this is just my personal opinion which i am allowed to express in a public forum and this is not directed at anyone in particular so no need to send for the high horse

Completely random observation by me here ...aren't there some gorgeous fuck able guys on this thread

newcastle

"Completely random observation by me here ...aren't there some gorgeous fuck able guys on this thread "

This thread has helped few people... , please feel free to approach them.

"Completely random observation by me here ...aren't there some gorgeous fuck able guys on this thread

This thread has helped few people... , please feel free to approach them. "

believe me I will and have lol xx

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Not a fan of the BBC term, just like I don't really like to be called BBW.. I don't see either as a fetish.. I just happen to have a preference for black guys and maybe some of the ones I meet have a preference for fat women

newcastle

"Completely random observation by me here ...aren't there some gorgeous fuck able guys on this thread

This thread has helped few people... , please feel free to approach them.

believe me I will and have lol xx "

All the best

" Omg this thread wasn't even that deep think personal issues about the terms used are driving these frankly ridiculous over the top attitude towards a thread that was basically a bit of fun for those fans of interracial fun but this is fab i suppose always gonna be someone offended or taking issue

"

God bless them,they just saw interracial,fetish,BBC and just couldn't help themselves.

Never mind the fact the op wanted to bring people together.why let the facts get in the way of a good whinge.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

SW London

" Omg this thread wasn't even that deep think personal issues about the terms used are driving these frankly ridiculous over the top attitude towards a thread that was basically a bit of fun for those fans of interracial fun but this is fab i suppose always gonna be someone offended or taking issue

God bless them,they just saw interracial,fetish,BBC and just couldn't help themselves.

Never mind the fact the op wanted to bring people together.why let the facts get in the way of a good whinge."

Some people will do anything for a fuck, and need to go to great lengths .... others live in the real world.

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

[Removed by poster at 02/05/16 19:35:23]

yumsville

Never mind the fact the op wanted to bring people together.why let the facts get in the way of a good whinge."

If you have heard the phrase living up to a stereotype. This is what to a certain extent offended me by the initial post in using the word 'fetish' in relation to race. The OP has cleared this up by explaining later on that his choice of words could have been phrased better. What you are not realising that skin colour isn't a whinge or a whine. It is not something you have as and when, and then put back in a cupboard like it should be something unseen.

And FYI, simply because "they" on this thread are as opposed to the term, doesn't mean they don't have their hands up to fuck the OP

Like a dog with a bone

There are some threads that start so well intended and I just know they're going to end up as contentious (squirting/shaven/BBW) and this was one of them. I know it's an open forum and all that, but hey, you know what I mean.

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

This thread is like me,

It just keeps on giving

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Did someone say BBC? Where's the queue?

SW London

In response to the previous post ..... Here's the quote from the OP who told people who didn't agree with him to piss off. Am I allowed to say I feel attacked now? Of course not, because I can't be the victim here .... been to MBFC, enjoyed the evening .... so, we aren't that far away ... difference is, I am interested in people as people. I wouldn't want to start any thread here as I am just not on the forums long enough to sustain it ...

Dear oh dear something innocent that's got so serious why?!?

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

I for one was interested in this idea of women who like black men mixing with those who fetishise them .... I thought it was a fascinating debate, not necessarily serious, unless people were feeling threatened (sorry, OP, I can't imagine why anyone would) .... then got thinking about black guys seeing white women as taboo, fetish versus real life. Excuse me for having a brain. What's wrong with being interested in people's opinions all of a sudden?

London

"Oh goodness ask why are people making a big deal of it simple thing is if you don't like the thread piss off somewhere else.

In response to the previous post ..... Here's the quote from the OP who told people who didn't agree with him to piss off. Am I allowed to say I feel attacked now? Of course not, because I can't be the victim here .... been to MBFC, enjoyed the evening .... so, we aren't that far away ... difference is, I am interested in people as people. I wouldn't want to start any thread here as I am just not on the forums long enough to sustain it ..."

well i'm big enough to say i stand corrected about that comment apologies but if anyone should feel attacked it's the OP i get that your interested in people but if you're not interested in starting you own thread doesn't mean you should high jack the OP'S and make it a race issue when it was just a bit of fun