FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi & gay men who are also on FabGuys...

Bi & gay men who are also on FabGuys...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Out of curiosity, do you find it easier to get meets on here or on FG?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/04/16 16:20:06]

I find it easier to get meets with girls and couples here.

as a tgirl its much easier on swingers as its usually the married guys who wanna meet me x

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

What I find interesting is the number of guys on fab guys who also have profiles on here but on here it says straight on their profile!!!

By *ynxMan  over a year ago

Stafford

I've had more meets off this than on FG. Depends on my mood which I want a guy or a girl ideally both but I've not had a meet for a while of here.

"What I find interesting is the number of guys on fab guys who also have profiles on here but on here it says straight on their profile!!! "

Probably because they get fucked off with labels and being discriminated against because while not identifying as bi they do occasionally dabble. Easier to put "straight" on your profile than explain it all and get shut out by small minded folk who are scared you might like the look of the bloke's winky or might catch gay or whatever.

"What I find interesting is the number of guys on fab guys who also have profiles on here but on here it says straight on their profile!!!

Probably because they get fucked off with labels and being discriminated against because while not identifying as bi they do occasionally dabble. Easier to put "straight" on your profile than explain it all and get shut out by small minded folk who are scared you might like the look of the bloke's winky or might catch gay or whatever. "

whats this catching "gay" all about ??

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"What I find interesting is the number of guys on fab guys who also have profiles on here but on here it says straight on their profile!!! "

I'm not on there but it's often said how guys here set their information according to what they imagine will get them the most action here.

"What I find interesting is the number of guys on fab guys who also have profiles on here but on here it says straight on their profile!!!

Probably because they get fucked off with labels and being discriminated against because while not identifying as bi they do occasionally dabble. Easier to put "straight" on your profile than explain it all and get shut out by small minded folk who are scared you might like the look of the bloke's winky or might catch gay or whatever. whats this catching "gay" all about ?? "

Tongue in cheek humour. Keep your hair on!

I'm not on there but it's often said how guys here set their information according to what they imagine will get them the most action here. "

Unsurprising given the level of competition and how routinely we are ignored.

Probably because they get fucked off with labels and being discriminated against because while not identifying as bi they do occasionally dabble. Easier to put "straight" on your profile than explain it all and get shut out by small minded folk who are scared you might like the look of the bloke's winky or might catch gay or whatever. whats this catching "gay" all about ??

Tongue in cheek humour. Keep your hair on!"

well pardon me for asking MR

By *iguy39Man  over a year ago

manchester

Fabguys is more of a meat market, and it is easier to pull! No doubt about it

Probably because they get fucked off with labels and being discriminated against because while not identifying as bi they do occasionally dabble. Easier to put "straight" on your profile than explain it all and get shut out by small minded folk who are scared you might like the look of the bloke's winky or might catch gay or whatever. whats this catching "gay" all about ??

Tongue in cheek humour. Keep your hair on!well pardon me for asking MR "

Ask nicely next time then

I find it mixed. Some weeks here is better teens it all goes quiet then switch to fab guys and try that. Seem to get loads of winks on here so wink back or message after the wink only to get no reply at all (even after they wink first) on fab guys most wink and reply if you wink back. I like both to be fair but seem to get better luck on fab guys.

Tongue in cheek humour. Keep your hair on!well pardon me for asking MR

Ask nicely next time then "

I'm struggling to decipher where my question was taken so offensively ??

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

I'm not on there but it's often said how guys here set their information according to what they imagine will get them the most action here. "

I think that about nails it. It is a shame that there are so many judgemental people about that they feel they have to do it though.

By *afftypeMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I find It's all about timing. Day time meets are easier on here. Evening meets easier on Fabguys. Similarly this site isn't so good during school holidays (you should see a pattern forming) so it's just a case of switching sites. The straight/Gay/Bi labels that people seem so intrigued by on here tend to fall by the wayside

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

It's easier to find men on here. The "straight" thing is just a smoke screen for 98% of the men on here trust me. haha so you girls just need to accept most of the guys on here are also into cock, just the way it is on FS I'm afraid.

Probably because they get fucked off with labels and being discriminated against because while not identifying as bi they do occasionally dabble. Easier to put "straight" on your profile than explain it all and get shut out by small minded folk who are scared you might like the look of the bloke's winky or might catch gay or whatever. "

Exactly, me and the mrs had a fantastic (straight) threesome with a guy we later found out had a profile on fab guys. We wouldn't have judged him but plenty do.

easier to meet girls if you put straight simple.

[Removed by poster at 30/04/16 18:44:33]

Tongue in cheek humour. Keep your hair on!well pardon me for asking MR

Ask nicely next time then I'm struggling to decipher where my question was taken so offensively ?? "

I struggle to decipher how my tongue in cheek humour is taken as offence. Or does only one of us get to decide intonation and inflection based on the text we read?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Out of curiosity, do you find it easier to get meets on here or on FG?"

Much easier here

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

My boyfriend is on there and gets loads of offers of meets, on here zero

Many gay guys prefer FS cos they think on here there is more chance of meeting a curious straight guy aka 'the golden goose'

Loads more kudos there than shaggin someone who admits he likes dick.

You only have to look at the amount of gay and bi profiles looking for 'straight, curious guys' to see there is massive scene for that kind of meet.

"Many gay guys prefer FS cos they think on here there is more chance of meeting a curious straight guy aka 'the golden goose'

Loads more kudos there than shaggin someone who admits he likes dick.

You only have to look at the amount of gay and bi profiles looking for 'straight, curious guys' to see there is massive scene for that kind of meet."

I agree, the ladies would be shocked if they saw some of their profile on FG's

Straight as a paperclip lol

By *elle2016Woman  over a year ago

"Fabguys is more of a meat market, and it is easier to pull! No doubt about it "

And this place is CLASSY!!

gay men are not remotely interested in me,,thats a fact

"gay men are not remotely interested in me,,thats a fact"
gay men not interested in me and likewise as a gay person my self I'm not into tgirls so swingers is much more appropriate site I feel for us girlsx

"gay men are not remotely interested in me,,thats a factgay men not interested in me and likewise as a gay person my self I'm not into tgirls so swingers is much more appropriate site I feel for us girlsx "

lol,,fuc kme id run a mile from other t'girls,even if they where drop dead gorgeous,ive snogged a few in clubs but that's it,,just NOT COMPATABLE,I don't care how good lookin they are.

I reckon most t'girls feel the same

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"Fabguys is more of a meat market, and it is easier to pull! No doubt about it

And this place is CLASSY!!"

Great minds think alike

"gay men are not remotely interested in me,,thats a factgay men not interested in me and likewise as a gay person my self I'm not into tgirls so swingers is much more appropriate site I feel for us girlsx

lol,,fuc kme id run a mile from other t'girls,even if they where drop dead gorgeous,ive snogged a few in clubs but that's it,,just NOT COMPATABLE,I don't care how good lookin they are.

I reckon most t'girls feel the same"

well I'm deffo in ur camp on this however I do know quite a few tgirls who will only date other tgirls but its definatly not for me ha

I'm on both and find them both equally frustrating

For just meeting a guy FG is better but I find FS is better for couples and TS

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Funny

A number of blokes have told me they have a profile on FG but either won't or unable to send me a link to their profile there. On Fabswingers you can. I wonder why there's a difference? I for one would like to read a man's profile on there if he had one

Probably because they get fucked off with labels and being discriminated against because while not identifying as bi they do occasionally dabble. Easier to put "straight" on your profile than explain it all and get shut out by small minded folk who are scared you might like the look of the bloke's winky or might catch gay or whatever.

Funny

A number of blokes have told me they have a profile on FG but either won't or unable to send me a link to their profile there. On Fabswingers you can. I wonder why there's a difference? I for one would like to read a man's profile on there if he had one"

I can assure you they read very differently lol x

Prior to being here as a couple, I, the male half, found FG to be a bit more of a waste of time.

To give it credit I did not push on there as much because I am incredibly picky with my bi side. But even so I had more luck on this site even when it came to guys when it came to finding the kind I wanted to play with.

Only problem with this site is that due to some rather curious prejudice against bisexual men, a lot of guys wont actually be honest about being bi at all or having any curiosity. Which is quite sad really.

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I started on fab swingers with a guy profile on here, then moved to fab guys. I spent too long on here explaining my interests so started this profile.

I then started a new profile on guys as tv, but I still have my original guy profile on here.

Depending on how I'm feeling as to which I use, and when. My guy profile on here states I'm bi and I have verifications from m, f and fm couples, along with different pictures

"My boyfriend is on there and gets loads of offers of meets, on here zero "

I get them on both LOL just normally from idiots with no pics so can't arrange meets

By *o limits kinkMan  over a year ago

Bethesda

That's a great response. Fuck pigeonholing people into little categories. A guy might be str8 95% of the time but occasionally likes some sausage action from time to time. He's into straight action most of the time and he himself identifies as and feels himself to be straight.

There's a nasty little undercurrent of bigotry in these comments as they imply that these people are trying to hide something shameful and they've somehow been outed for it.

What next? Betnard Manning jokes about "darkies"? Pathetic in this day and age.

"That's a great response. Fuck pigeonholing people into little categories. A guy might be str8 95% of the time but occasionally likes some sausage action from time to time. He's into straight action most of the time and he himself identifies as and feels himself to be straight.

There's a nasty little undercurrent of bigotry in these comments as they imply that these people are trying to hide something shameful and they've somehow been outed for it.

What next? Betnard Manning jokes about "darkies"? Pathetic in this day and age. "

In fairness (And I say this as a bi guy), there are genuine reasons for not wanting to meet bi guys - Statistically, we are a higher risk group, and swingers are already playing a riskier game by definition anyway. I don't begrudge anyone who has come to that conclusion. That said, judging by the spelling on most 'No Bi Men' profiles, it's probably not exactly a reasoned thought through position and your probably right about the motivations.

Whatever, their loss.

As for the question, I get more attention on here, but it's very often the 'married, wife won't understand, tell me what's it like to touch a dick!?' crowd. Chances of arranging an actual meet are low (And if they're open about the cheating bit, I wouldn't anyway) and chances of them flaking are even higher. I've found Gay guys are much more likely to actually turn up than Bi guys, and they're largely on FabGuys.

By *o limits kinkMan  over a year ago

Bethesda

There are guys who've never ever touched a dick?

They must make a terrible mess when they take a piss.

I had a profile on there, but never met through it, because as stated earlier on by a post, it is like a meat market and that is just not my thing...

I find that being bi puts a fair few couples and woman off from wanting to meet me...

Also another interesting fact that I found, is that when I had a straight profile, guys would constantly message me and once I switched to bi the number of messages dropped dramatically

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

More fem and couple meets here but just as many messages from straight guys here as I get on fg

Can I ask a question to you lovely bi guys please? (And TV 's /ts's who meet both men and women)

When you're chatting/arranging a meet with a man, is the flirting, banter etc the same as it is with females - or is it more direct? Xx

"Can I ask a question to you lovely bi guys please? (And TV 's /ts's who meet both men and women)

When you're chatting/arranging a meet with a man, is the flirting, banter etc the same as it is with females - or is it more direct? Xx"

I find its more direct unfortunately but I do enjoy chatting more if there is flirting and banter and more inclined to meet

"Can I ask a question to you lovely bi guys please? (And TV 's /ts's who meet both men and women)

When you're chatting/arranging a meet with a man, is the flirting, banter etc the same as it is with females - or is it more direct? Xx

I find its more direct unfortunately but I do enjoy chatting more if there is flirting and banter and more inclined to meet "

Ok thanks! It's something I was curious about!

I find its more direct unfortunately but I do enjoy chatting more if there is flirting and banter and more inclined to meet

Ok thanks! It's something I was curious about! "

You're welcome and you look fantastic in your pictures

Been on FG and I'd agree with the earlier comment about it being a bit more of a meat market. Definitely prefer it here as I like to take my time and make sure the meet is right.

answering the question on approach. Guy to guy is more straightforward and to the point. I end up tying myself in knots sometimes chatting to fems and couples via Msg on here from time to time.

Ok thanks! It's something I was curious about!

You're welcome and you look fantastic in your pictures "

Thanks!

That's very kind!

By *he Knight is YoungMan  over a year ago

22 Acacia Ave, Preston-for now

I'm Bi as it say on my profile and it says Bi on my FG profile aswel,both under the same profile name and I do find it hard to find women who are into the Bi side of men and even some couples.

But,everyone to their own,I say.

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

fabguys, alot easier. much better search as has bareback listed so you know so may not be clean.

here i get messages from the guys who have straight on there profile but then messaging me you have a nice cock.....

By *herryhott1Man  over a year ago

Cork

"I'm on both and find them both equally frustrating

For just meeting a guy FG is better but I find FS is better for couples and TS "

Agree, FS is better for tv/ts/tg/cd if that's ur thing

We are on fab guys but you can't have a MF profile so it's a profile of roxy but in the wording it explains about an MMF threesome.

We are also not allowed MF pics on there so and genuinely interested guys we send over to this profile.

I love Fabswingers more than Fabguys because I get lots of gorgeous married "straight" guys

When you're chatting/arranging a meet with a man, is the flirting, banter etc the same as it is with females - or is it more direct? Xx"

Definitely loads more direct! To the point that I tried to have a conversation that wasn't involving what he wanted to do to me and I got a message telling me I'm a time waster and then I was blocked!

Time waster to some people obviously means someone who doesn't want to jump into bed with someone without knowing a little about them lol

But seriously, man or woman I would always prefer to have a decent conversation first!

And the comments about being on FG and putting straight on here mostly is about the fact that there are waaaay too many judgmental people around and although it's rare I meet men anymore I do dabble and times and still class myself as curious, but it ends up lengthy to explain and people (mostly) just don't get it, or aren't willing to try and understand!

Sorry for war and peace lol

I find there is very little flirting and banter really. It's a lot more crude and direct. Which is sadly a bit off putting as a bit of banter and teasing wouldn't go a miss. Problem there though is I am very picky with my bi side so most of it would be unwelcome.

But when you do meet those guys you click with and have some banter with it's great.

Exactly, me and the mrs had a fantastic (straight) threesome with a guy we later found out had a profile on fab guys. We wouldn't have judged him but plenty do."

People can be very judgemental on here so it is far easier to be "straight" than truthful.

Fabguys. Although i haven't visited for a while. I found the sex rather "empty".

» Add a new message to this topic