FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fem for longer relationship?

Fem for longer relationship?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been married, divorced and had several "vanilla" gf's, but I love the Fab lifestyle.

So, question, where do I go to find/contact women who want this lifestyle too AND are looking for long term friendship/companionship?

I don't want to start a vanilla relationship, bring up the lifestyle and then break someone's heart because it is not for them. That's no exactly fair on them, is it?

Any suggestions, anyone?

1) Best to attend socials - prob not many single fem

2) a dating website???

3) a lifestyle site and keep posting?

Tricky one, isn't it, lol

Cheers all

Darryl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I think you'll find a lot of single women on here, if not most, are open to a relationship - I am, though not a swinging one, and I just put it on my profile and mention the fact in appropriate threads lol!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and my blokey met on a dating site and randomly he told me about going to a club as single guy quite early on in our chats and it intrigued me! We've been together a few months now and loving the swinging scene. Don't dismiss telling someone early on, you never know you might unleash a beast! Lol!! I had never done anything like this before and it had never ever crossed my mind but it just feels very natural

"I've been married, divorced and had several "vanilla" gf's, but I love the Fab lifestyle.

So, question, where do I go to find/contact women who want this lifestyle too AND are looking for long term friendship/companionship?

I don't want to start a vanilla relationship, bring up the lifestyle and then break someone's heart because it is not for them. That's no exactly fair on them, is it?

Any suggestions, anyone?

2) a dating website???

Cheers all

Darryl

"

Here is a good place to start, there are lots of women here who would love the best of both worlds. Just be upfront, don't be like a kid in a sweetshop gorging on every sweet there, and invest your time wisely...its a small world and people cross paths easily. Good luck finding that special lady x

"I've been married, divorced and had several "vanilla" gf's, but I love the Fab lifestyle.

Any suggestions, anyone?

2) a dating website???

Cheers all

Darryl

"

I'd been talking to a guy on and off for a while on fab, there was never any mention of anything more than a naughty meet which I kept putting off. One night I bit the bullet and agreed to meet.We sat in a pub and for the first ten minutes I sat thinking I'd of been better off staying home and having an early night, then something happened and we just seemed to click. Pleased to say I've never looked back, we are still together in a healthy and loving relationship. We considered quitting fab all together but instead having talked we set up our couples profile and are reaping the rewards!

I won't pretend its always easy, we have both had our moments of thinking "what if" and "can i trust" but we are honest with each other about our thoughts and feelings, make sure we have lots if quality fab free time together and have set our boundaries so for us it is working well.

Making your post seems a good place to start. Lots of women are looking for the same thing. Someone they can see regular who gets them but they can explore with.

I always believe in life that you can meet folk when you least expect to and in different situations. It is very easy to meet a potential life partner in fab and even both fall in love and leave the site! Or simply fall for each other but move onto a swinging couple instead. I am sure you will meet someone on fab that you will gel with emotionally and physically!

I'm hoping there's more men like you,

I used to have it on my profile that I was here until mr right came along and if he was on here then all the better, I only took it off my profile as I was concerned that some might think it meant I wasn't capable of just having fun which is not the case.

I'd love to meet someone on here who I can have a full relationship with as well as being able to enjoy and try other things with them.

I guess if you see someone you like then just ask the questions, best to know where you stand from the start. Xx

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Neither of us were looking for a long term relationship but on our first meet we clicked and haven't been apart since. Now, almost 18 months down the line we are experiencing domestic bliss, swinging is limited to the social aspects because life has taken over ... But the great thing is we have no secrets and accept each other and everything about each other, including our sexuality

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

We are women, not 'fems'.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

It is tricky

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Like previous posts have said you never know who you might meet. I've stayed friends with people on here now for several years. Not met anyone for a serious relationship but I wouldn't rule out having one with the right person.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm after the same thing. Spent a while 'looking' but have given up the hunt. Will happen as and when I guess

By *lassyFabulousCouple  over a year ago

Las Swings

Every girl is open to a relationship with the right person.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Yes

By *xplorecpl25Couple  over a year ago

manchester

My husband and i met on a different sex website 10 years ago not with the intention of falling in love,having a family and getting married...but to our amazement as soon as we met we knew it was more than just a shag!! It can and does happen!!

We had a wee break just whilst we learnt about each other but 10 years together and 2 years married we are now happily meeting with other couples.

Its nice for you to mention it in your profile but also make clear that your happy for just fun aswel,but when those feelings come along your not scared to follow them. Good luck xx

There is a dating site that is very popular with poly and kinky types. Probably worth a look

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

I agree with the OP here, whilst a vanilla relationship is probably not really an option once you've been in the scene for a while, a swinging relationship where either both of you play as a couple but aren't a 'true' couple or a proper relationship where you continue to swing but as a couple is definitely something hat intrigues me and I think will probably end up doing at some point

Well, I'm absolutely bowled over by all the kind replies. Thank you everyone for taking the time.

I guess the best thing to do is update my profile a little bit with your suggestions and at socials I just need to be honest about looking for a relationship. Thought it might be a fine line between someone running off screaming and still wanting to chat, lol.

I'll keep posting and let things happen naturally.

Cheers all

Darryl

Ps apologies for "fem" in the title - I just followed other post titles as a guide. My mistake

By *ANMANMan  over a year ago

plymouth

I've been looking for exactly the same here in the Plymouth area, but can't find a lady who wants to have fun on a regular basis & enjoy the pleasure of others, be it single or as a couple.

By *lice_in_BlunderlandWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Good luck

"Ps apologies for "fem" in the title - I just followed other post titles as a guide. My mistake"

Don't worry about,it doesn't bother me to be honest. Maybe it should,but it's hardly a crime is it

"There is a dating site that is very popular with poly and kinky types. Probably worth a look"

Which please?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I met my other half on here. His first message was a funny response to my profile (which he didn't fit) but we exchanged messages, nothing sexual, for a couple of days, then we spoke on the phone, often into the early hours.

Ben suggested we meet for a coffee. In ten years of using the internet it was the first time I felt nervous to the pit of my stomach about meeting someone. Ben looks like a Jason Statham/Bruce Willis hybrid and I felt self conscious.

17 November 2013 our first message, 24 November we met we've not been apart since. He moved in July 2014.

We are polar opposites in everything. He's Dutch, speaks six languages fluently, English being his sixth, ukip voting business man with his own company, never married, loathes kids, single mums. He's also a slob! In his words I'm a tree hugging, leftie, bleeding heart union trouble maker with ocd. Add to that I'm a divorcee with three kids and two grandchildren.

Lord knows how we work but we do and go from strength to strength.

Neither of us had any intention of looking for anything serious. Whilst not as "cold" my outlook was similar to Ben's find em, fuck em and forget em approach.

Cupid has a sense of humour!

I bloody hope so lol

We should have tick box for ' open to relationship' I would love to meet my next partner through swinging as it worked well for five years in my marriage and was not the reason for the break up. Who deleted my last post?

"I met my other half on here. His first message was a funny response to my profile (which he didn't fit) but we exchanged messages, nothing sexual, for a couple of days, then we spoke on the phone, often into the early hours.

Ben suggested we meet for a coffee. In ten years of using the internet it was the first time I felt nervous to the pit of my stomach about meeting someone. Ben looks like a Jason Statham/Bruce Willis hybrid and I felt self conscious.

17 November 2013 our first message, 24 November we met we've not been apart since. He moved in July 2014.

We are polar opposites in everything. He's Dutch, speaks six languages fluently, English being his sixth, ukip voting business man with his own company, never married, loathes kids, single mums. He's also a slob! In his words I'm a tree hugging, leftie, bleeding heart union trouble maker with ocd. Add to that I'm a divorcee with three kids and two grandchildren.

Neither of us had any intention of looking for anything serious. Whilst not as "cold" my outlook was similar to Ben's find em, fuck em and forget em approach.

Cupid has a sense of humour! "

I think that's one of the nicest, most real things I've ever read on here

Staffordshire

"I met my other half on here. His first message was a funny response to my profile (which he didn't fit) but we exchanged messages, nothing sexual, for a couple of days, then we spoke on the phone, often into the early hours.

Cupid has a sense of humour!

I think that's one of the nicest, most real things I've ever read on here "

"Ps apologies for "fem" in the title - I just followed other post titles as a guide. My mistake

Don't worry about,it doesn't bother me to be honest. Maybe it should,but it's hardly a crime is it"

"Ps apologies for "fem" in the title - I just followed other post titles as a guide. My mistake

Don't worry about,it doesn't bother me to be honest. Maybe it should,but it's hardly a crime is it

"

Have I done wrong in saying that

Guess that's what makes the world a great place - so many different people with different outlooks and opinions.. You can't please all and you can't hurt all. Just be yourself and don't be stressed

I would LOVE to find a girl to swing with AND do normal couple stuff too. I'm not looking for a 24/7/365 deal, but to have one "special" friend or lover to have a 'FWB Plus' kind of relationship would be brilliant.

But I find that a big portion of 'single' girls on here aren't in fact single at all, they are either in an open relationship, playing away from home or just plain old married. I think I may be looking for the proverbial unicorn.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I'm genuinely single, but looking for a cuck. Quite niche! Then there's the actual 'getting along' and chemistry and such. maybe one day!

"Making your post seems a good place to start. Lots of women are looking for the same thing. Someone they can see regular who gets them but they can explore with. "

This......you meet on here, you click...and off you go. You are already both "swingers" so no surprises! You are already in the best place and have taken a step with your post....so good luck.

By *rs Robinson999Woman  over a year ago

bristol

"I'm hoping there's more men like you,

I used to have it on my profile that I was here until mr right came along and if he was on here then all the better, I only took it off my profile as I was concerned that some might think it meant I wasn't capable of just having fun which is not the case.

I'd love to meet someone on here who I can have a full relationship with as well as being able to enjoy and try other things with them.

Exactly this

I guess if you see someone you like then just ask the questions, best to know where you stand from the start. Xx"

"I would LOVE to find a girl to swing with AND do normal couple stuff too. I'm not looking for a 24/7/365 deal, but to have one "special" friend or lover to have a 'FWB Plus' kind of relationship would be brilliant.

But I find that a big portion of 'single' girls on here aren't in fact single at all, they are either in an open relationship, playing away from home or just plain old married. I think I may be looking for the proverbial unicorn. "

We are out there......

Staffordshire

"I would LOVE to find a girl to swing with AND do normal couple stuff too. I'm not looking for a 24/7/365 deal, but to have one "special" friend or lover to have a 'FWB Plus' kind of relationship would be brilliant.

But I find that a big portion of 'single' girls on here aren't in fact single at all, they are either in an open relationship, playing away from home or just plain old married. I think I may be looking for the proverbial unicorn.

We are out there...... "

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We met through Fab. Neither of us were particularly for a relationship. We just clicked straight away and after a while decided we wanted to be in a relationship with each other. We took time out from Fab to concentrate on our relationship then decided we would like to swing together. Jack.

There's hope for us all

Looks like there is hope!

Replies to my post are very encouraging and it's great to see how many of you met and found exactly what you are looking for.

The wording of my profile is prob going to be the most difficult thing. Wanting something long term but also open to meets (hoping it will turn into something more).

It's going to be fun trying!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I think, op, that its not about the wording of your profile. we met on here and from the moment we met, we hit it off. Neither of us had anything like even a hint that we were looking for a longer term relationship, or even a fb one, and we weren't. I think you could be fancy free and not looking for anything, but when it comes, it comes. Just relax and enjoy the experience and when it happens, it will. Get yourself out there and kiss a few frogs (sorry to my past meets, but you know what I mean) ... I think if you come across as too needy, you may well turn off the very type of person you are looking for and may be a perfect match for.

"I think, op, that its not about the wording of your profile. we met on here and from the moment we met, we hit it off. Neither of us had anything like even a hint that we were looking for a longer term relationship, or even a fb one, and we weren't. I think you could be fancy free and not looking for anything, but when it comes, it comes. Just relax and enjoy the experience and when it happens, it will. Get yourself out there and kiss a few frogs (sorry to my past meets, but you know what I mean) ... I think if you come across as too needy, you may well turn off the very type of person you are looking for and may be a perfect match for."

Yep, it's that "needy" thing I'm trying to avoid, as I'm certainly not that.

I could start with "frog seeks like minded frog", but could be sending out wrong messages, lol!

Cheers for the post

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I think, op, that its not about the wording of your profile. we met on here and from the moment we met, we hit it off. Neither of us had anything like even a hint that we were looking for a longer term relationship, or even a fb one, and we weren't. I think you could be fancy free and not looking for anything, but when it comes, it comes. Just relax and enjoy the experience and when it happens, it will. Get yourself out there and kiss a few frogs (sorry to my past meets, but you know what I mean) ... I think if you come across as too needy, you may well turn off the very type of person you are looking for and may be a perfect match for."

» Add a new message to this topic