FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Biggest boob meet

Biggest boob meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ants Horse Hung Cock OP   Man  over a year ago

co durham

Carrying on my huge boon theme. What have been the biggest boobs you've encountered on a meet and do you still meet her? If so can I join in? Lol

My biggest were 40L my first meet and only met once. Sadly I must have put her off as she's long gone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Handled a pair of k cups about a week ago....and very fine they were to. Seen the lady about three times tho she isn't on fab. Love them big...but a real lack of busty women local to me from what I can on fab.

Do you guys actually ask women you meet their bra size?

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Not giant boobs here but on my last meet I explained the boob clackers effect and then got persuaded to demonstrate the effect while he and she fell about laughing.

co durham

"Do you guys actually ask women you meet their bra size? "

It's a must! Lol

co durham

"Handled a pair of k cups about a week ago....and very fine they were to. Seen the lady about three times tho she isn't on fab. Love them big...but a real lack of busty women local to me from what I can on fab."

Very nice. I'd love a regular huge busty lady but I agree lacking in my area

"Handled a pair of k cups about a week ago....and very fine they were to. Seen the lady about three times tho she isn't on fab. Love them big...but a real lack of busty women local to me from what I can on fab.

Very nice. I'd love a regular huge busty lady but I agree lacking in my area"

see busty girls all around the country....but within fifty miles of me....rarely....off course...ones that want to meet of course. No I don't ask for size....

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

The biggest was a K cup, from a woman I met in here, but my favourite were 42G, they were just perfect!

E is 32 FF

Why are men obsessed with knowing our boob size. You're not blind. You can see what's big and what''s small lol.

Penrith

"Why are men obsessed with knowing our boob size. You're not blind. You can see what's big and what''s small lol."

And yours aren't small lol

"Why are men obsessed with knowing our boob size. You're not blind. You can see what's big and what''s small lol.

And yours aren't small lol "

exactly. You don't need to know the size unless ur buying a bra lol.

Penrith

"Why are men obsessed with knowing our boob size. You're not blind. You can see what's big and what''s small lol.

And yours aren't small lol exactly. You don't need to know the size unless ur buying a bra lol."

I like to spoil a lover with nice underwear.....

And yours aren't small lol exactly. You don't need to know the size unless ur buying a bra lol. Damn I wish I was your lover

I like to spoil a lover with nice underwear..... "

Penrith

And yours aren't small lol exactly. You don't need to know the size unless ur buying a bra lol. Damn I wish I was your lover

I like to spoil a lover with nice underwear..... "

It's a shame I'm not a policeman or Jose Mourinho.......

"

I'll second that. Haha x

Penrith

I'll second that. Haha x"

Feel free to message me whenever you like Booby.....x

I'll second that. Haha x

Feel free to message me whenever you like Booby.....x"

ditto x

"Why are men obsessed with knowing our boob size. You're not blind. You can see what's big and what''s small lol."

I'm with you on this. If you tell me a number such as 38E or something it means absolutely nothing to me. I can see what is big and I can see what are not so.

co durham

Definitely big

I get asked all the time If mine are real

Yes they are

I too get asked all the time if mine are real.

No, they're not.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I too get asked all the time if mine are real.

No, they're not.

"

Damn I thought they were

Sad

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"Handled a pair of k cups about a week ago....and very fine they were to. Seen the lady about three times tho she isn't on fab. Love them big...but a real lack of busty women local to me from what I can on fab.

Very nice. I'd love a regular huge busty lady but I agree lacking in my area see busty girls all around the country....but within fifty miles of me....rarely....off course...ones that want to meet of course. No I don't ask for size...."

So how do you know her cupsize then?!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I get asked if I like cum over them

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I'm with you on this. If you tell me a number such as 38E or something it means absolutely nothing to me. I can see what is big and I can see what are not so. "

Also it's relative. A 6ft tall woman who weighs 20stone who has 38G tits probably won't look that busty for her frame.

Someone 5ft tall who had 38G tits would topple over.

5"7 and 36GG I manage to stay upright, most of the time

I get asked all

The time the size of my moobs. 38aa.

"I get asked if I like cum over them "
and do you...???

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

i bought a realistic cleavage boobs they are j/k cup, first problem finding a bra, 40j seem to fit, my fem friend and i went to blackpool she is 36hh, i fell over it was noticeable getting up they weight just short of 8 kg, i took them off later,as i can, but all the men who love big boobs, dont understand the bulk and weight they are

I'm 5'4 and have 36HH and I stay upright just fine thanks

barnstaple

I do

5ft 3" with E cups. My big booty keeps me balanced

"I'm 5'4 and have 36HH and I stay upright just fine thanks"
if you ever need help staying up I'll help! You're lovely

If I had a £1 for every time I'm asked how big would be a rich woman lol

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

An interesting one! But as a guy who is a self confessed 'boob man', it's always good to know.

However, women are no different to men in the fact that they like to over inflate (not literally!) their asset size, with many claiming larger cup sizes yet you could fit a packed lunch in the top of the cup!!

"An interesting one! But as a guy who is a self confessed 'boob man', it's always good to know.

However, women are no different to men in the fact that they like to over inflate (not literally!) their asset size, with many claiming larger cup sizes yet you could fit a packed lunch in the top of the cup!! "

Must be the type of ladies you meet. Never over inflated my size in fact under inflated due not knowing correct size

Derby

"An interesting one! But as a guy who is a self confessed 'boob man', it's always good to know.

However, women are no different to men in the fact that they like to over inflate (not literally!) their asset size, with many claiming larger cup sizes yet you could fit a packed lunch in the top of the cup!!

Must be the type of ladies you meet. Never over inflated my size in fact under inflated due not knowing correct size "

It may have happened the odd time but most of my assessments have been made from reading people's profiles on here. It's no different to guys claiming they are 9" but they're measuring from the bottom of their back! But there are lots of women who claim to be D/E cup, when they're blatantly only a B/C! As an example....!

Must be the type of ladies you meet. Never over inflated my size in fact under inflated due not knowing correct size

It may have happened the odd time but most of my assessments have been made from reading people's profiles on here. It's no different to guys claiming they are 9" but they're measuring from the bottom of their back! But there are lots of women who claim to be D/E cup, when they're blatantly only a B/C! As an example....!"

Oh well you must be an expert

Derby

It may have happened the odd time but most of my assessments have been made from reading people's profiles on here. It's no different to guys claiming they are 9" but they're measuring from the bottom of their back! But there are lots of women who claim to be D/E cup, when they're blatantly only a B/C! As an example....!

Oh well you must be an expert "

No expert but some are very easy to guess, especially slimmer women, who tend to have smaller busts.

It just reinforces, the point that the bra size of often meaningless, it's the actual, unleashed, size that counts

i find men just seem to fixate on the letter. Where as I hear a number and think 'woah. That lady must have a wide back'

And to answer the question 32D. Small enough to be naturally perky still. Yey

I'm with you on this. If you tell me a number such as 38E or something it means absolutely nothing to me. I can see what is big and I can see what are not so. "

some men believe me when I say I'm A cup size. Obviously no idea if that's big or small lol. X

"I get asked all the time If mine are real

Yes they are "

me too but I just reply if you seen my arse you would think my boobs and bum were twins lol.

Definitely big "

"5ft 3" with E cups. My big booty keeps me balanced "
snap lol. HH and bum to match them

Who cares. Real or not real it's the person that counts high heels you have it qll and some

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Biggest I've played with 34jj. Yes I asked mine 32h.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, they're not.

"

I get asked as well and I always tell the lady asking and it is never a chap who asks, to have a feel and to tell me. Unless they feel at the top, where they meet my chest, they are still non-the-wiser. It's funny to see, as their brains are telling them they can't be real, but their hands and eyes are saying otherwise.

The best one was a d*unken lady at Pink Punters, who had a feel and said, 'they ARE real!', I replied, 'no they are off of ebay.' to which she replied, 'fuck me, are ebay doing cosmetic surgery?'

By *errygTV/TS  over a year ago

denton

No, they're not.

I get asked as well and I always tell the lady asking and it is never a chap who asks, to have a feel and to tell me. Unless they feel at the top, where they meet my chest, they are still non-the-wiser. It's funny to see, as their brains are telling them they can't be real, but their hands and eyes are saying otherwise.

The best one was a d*unken lady at Pink Punters, who had a feel and said, 'they ARE real!', I replied, 'no they are off of ebay.' to which she replied, 'fuck me, are ebay doing cosmetic surgery?' "

snap i got mine off ebay, the large set when i go out i get the same women always want to feel and check them out, my best night when i got 3 women and myself comparing nipples in a pub in town

Oh well you must be an expert

No expert but some are very easy to guess, especially slimmer women, who tend to have smaller busts.

It just reinforces, the point that the bra size of often meaningless, it's the actual, unleashed, size that counts "

Well none of my bras are padded I'd have to be a dickhead to want to make mine look bigger and at 45 yrs old I'm not doing too badly on the sagging . Anyway who really cares the size or real or not it's definitely the whole package/person for me.

They were that big I had em in my mouth when she sucked me off

Yes they are me too but I just reply if you seen my arse you would think my boobs and bum were twins lol. "

You have a very nice set indeed... sorry I just had to have a nosy

Must be the type of ladies you meet. Never over inflated my size in fact under inflated due not knowing correct size "

I you're ever looking for a personal measuring assistant......

"Do you guys actually ask women you meet their bra size? "

Probably don't need to if meeting someone off fab. By the time it gets to the point of meeting, I'm sure cock/boob measurements have been exchanged.

Used to chat and met someone on S Heaven who lived in March nr. Cambridge, who had an amazing pair, but even if I did know how big they were, the actual size escapes me now.

I have no idea what size mine are, I took the trouble to go get measured, but then the bras brought to be were all to small, they didn't have any in the shop to fit.

Yes they are me too but I just reply if you seen my arse you would think my boobs and bum were twins lol.

You have a very nice set indeed... sorry I just had to have a nosy "

haha thank you x

I've forgotten. Which is going to be a pain when I need to buy some more.

By *icking40Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Funny enough I stay upright to when I see those 36HH too lol

By *oonytoonMan  over a year ago

derby

I have no idea how big they were and it was more of a short term fling than a 'meet' but they were HUGE with pierced nipples and a pierced clit give me small and pert any day lol

By *AA123Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

[Removed by poster at 30/04/16 05:56:58]

By *AA123Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

A gets her bras from ebay. Currently 40N so always tricky.

On our first date I had got a lovely basque for her to wear but it was the cups. It was the right dress size but her cup size was too big for the basque.

We still have the basque as it is lovely and brings back fond memories.

My wifes are 36gg - I would love nothing more than to see her tit wank another man, whilst I watch and fuck his misses. Anyone game?

co durham

"I get asked if I like cum over them "

And do you?

co durham

"A gets her bras from ebay. Currently 40N so always tricky.

On our first date I had got a lovely basque for her to wear but it was the cups. It was the right dress size but her cup size was too big for the basque.

We still have the basque as it is lovely and brings back fond memories."

40N wow defiantly the biggest size I know on here, you lucky man!!

By *inytitsbigcockCouple  over a year ago

glos

38jj lol

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

What you cant get in your mouth is only waste.

"What you cant get in your mouth is only waste. "
same goes for a cock

"What you cant get in your mouth is only waste. same goes for a cock"
well I don't agree....big is best.....and by the way....yours are amongst the very best....x

"What you cant get in your mouth is only waste. same goes for a cock well I don't agree....big is best.....and by the way....yours are amongst the very best....x"
xx

barnstaple

38 h here

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

My other half said I have the second biggest tits he's ever seen but the biggest he's ever played with. He says I'm his fantasy woman made real.

I'm not sure it's a compliment as his fantasy woman is Annie Hawkins, and I think she's hideous.

Penrith

"38 h here"

Glorious!

co durham

"What you cant get in your mouth is only waste. same goes for a cock well I don't agree....big is best.....and by the way....yours are amongst the very best....x xx"

Wow I totally agree

co durham

"38jj lol"

Nothing funny about you're. Mmmmmm

"What you cant get in your mouth is only waste. same goes for a cock well I don't agree....big is best.....and by the way....yours are amongst the very best....x xx

Wow I totally agree"

» Add a new message to this topic