FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Double blowjob

Double blowjob

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thoughts and opinions on getting/having your cock rubbed against another as you get sucked off. Always wanted to try this n know how it feels.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would definitely be open to this - waiting to see what others, who have experienced it, think.

By *he Ladies of the ManorCouple  over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

Fairly normal thing surely ?

I'm happy to ply as part of a mfm 3 some but I'm not keen on my gentleman sausage being touched by the other fella. Likewise I wouldn't want to touch his.

Swansea - Guildford

"I'm happy to ply as part of a mfm 3 some but I'm not keen on my gentleman sausage being touched by the other fella. Likewise I wouldn't want to touch his.

"

Oh Lordy ! If your winkie brushes against another chaps winkie it's not going to turn you into Julian Clary you know ! You could invent a little collar to go around it with a series of stand off spikes kind of like a sea mine

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

london

Quite hot....surely?

"I'm happy to ply as part of a mfm 3 some but I'm not keen on my gentleman sausage being touched by the other fella. Likewise I wouldn't want to touch his.

Oh Lordy ! If your winkie brushes against another chaps winkie it's not going to turn you into Julian Clary you know ! You could invent a little collar to go around it with a series of stand off spikes kind of like a sea mine "

I'm not worried about catching the ghay, I just find male genitalia repulsive. I'm quite happy to see one being used in anger, I love group shinanigins I just don't want it touching me.

By *ngel delight 69Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

Oh Lordy ! If your winkie brushes against another chaps winkie it's not going to turn you into Julian Clary you know ! You could invent a little collar to go around it with a series of stand off spikes kind of like a sea mine "

hahaha

My idea of a double blowjob if it was done by two women

I could but surely if I said don't touch that I'm not into it that would be enough wouldn't it

"

Good thinking. You could definitely pick up some gay from that.

Swansea - Guildford

Oh Lordy ! If your winkie brushes against another chaps winkie it's not going to turn you into Julian Clary you know ! You could invent a little collar to go around it with a series of stand off spikes kind of like a sea mine

I'm not worried about catching the ghay, I just find male genitalia repulsive. I'm quite happy to see one being used in anger, I love group shinanigins I just don't want it touching me. "

Don't think for one second we are having a go at you but this is something we have trouble in getting our feeble brains around . You like group sex . Yet you find male genitallia :" REPULSIVE " ?

Surely it's an oxymoron then ? If we found vaginas repulsive we'd not want to look at them let alone clip on a strap on and shout : " brace yourself " We find this element is straight male sexuality hard to understand ? Men have such a range and to us a strange range of boundaries ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not worried about catching the ghay, I just find male genitalia repulsive. I'm quite happy to see one being used in anger, I love group shinanigins I just don't want it touching me.

Don't think for one second we are having a go at you but this is something we have trouble in getting our feeble brains around . You like group sex . Yet you find male genitallia :" REPULSIVE " ?

Surely it's an oxymoron then ? If we found vaginas repulsive we'd not want to look at them let alone clip on a strap on and shout : " brace yourself " We find this element is straight male sexuality hard to understand ? Men have such a range and to us a strange range of boundaries ? "

Surely it's an oxymoron then ? If we found vaginas repulsive we'd not want to look at them let alone clip on a strap on and shout : " brace yourself " We find this element is straight male sexuality hard to understand ? Men have such a range and to us a strange range of boundaries ? "

I don't think your having a go at me

Well it's not that hard to understand perfect group sex wouldn't involve other men

That being said I do find the sex act a turn on, I like to see men and women have sex, I like to see women and women have sex. I even like to see groups of men have sex with one woman.

I find the taboo aspect of there being multiple people around while I'm being sexual enough to counter the fact I'm not keen on widgies.

I'm pretty secure in my own sexuality so other widgies arnt a problem, I just don't want to engage with them directly myself

Surely it's an oxymoron then ? If we found vaginas repulsive we'd not want to look at them let alone clip on a strap on and shout : " brace yourself " We find this element is straight male sexuality hard to understand ? Men have such a range and to us a strange range of boundaries ?

Well it's not that hard to understand perfect group sex wouldn't involve other men

That being said I do find the sex act a turn on, I like to see men and women have sex, I like to see women and women have sex. I even like to see groups of men have sex with one woman.

I find the taboo aspect of there being multiple people around while I'm being sexual enough to counter the fact I'm not keen on widgies.

I'm pretty secure in my own sexuality so other widgies arnt a problem, I just don't want to engage with them directly myself

"

*sniggers* widgies

By *mojeeCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

We've taken part in double blow jobs and not once has my penis touched another mans

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

Oh Lordy ! If your winkie brushes against another chaps winkie it's not going to turn you into Julian Clary you know ! You could invent a little collar to go around it with a series of stand off spikes kind of like a sea mine hahaha"

This just made me lol and almost spill my hot Vimto

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

One guy, two ladies is my first thought. Very sexy when your tongues touch each others and you can play with each other to. Both looking up must be heavenly for him

Fucksville

"One guy, two ladies is my first thought. Very sexy when your tongues touch each others and you can play with each other to. Both looking up must be heavenly for him "

Mmm this is something I'd love to do x

I've been involved in both Mmf and ffm blow jobs and found them as good as each other

By *awtynNiceCouple  over a year ago

In all honesty I have had this lots with various playmates and it does nothing for me, it tends to prevent the woman from fully sucking, so although it looks good it's not the most pleasurable. Thought I had posted this already but did have issues with fans crashing. Hope it makes sense. Xxx

If you are in a group situation or even a 3some I find it uncomprehendable that people find it difficult to have in close proximity other cocks. How would dp take place. Would the balls of one man not be swinging perilously close to another? Heaven forbid anyone try dvp! For a girl to have two cocks in her mouth? If that's what she wants, why not. I have absolutely no interest in men or their appendages but unless playing 121 then you should expect to have one in range. How about a spit roast? Would that be far enough away? Or would it be expected to literally take the girl in turns? Which isn't what she wants anyway.

Swansea - Guildford

"

Once again please don't think we are trying to be obnoxious here. Nothing could be farther from the truth .

You say perfect group sex would NOT involve other men ? What would your ideal be ?

At the same time you say you like to view homosexual sex acts as the taboo element turns you on .

Now very few people in the world are NOT aroused by some level of personal taboo but it does seem to us from what you say that as we seem to find all the time on here that the only difference between a straight man and a bi man is that the straight man has not admitted it to himself yet x

Once again please don't think we are trying to be obnoxious here. Nothing could be farther from the truth .

You say perfect group sex would NOT involve other men ? What would your ideal be ?

At the same time you say you like to view homosexual sex acts as the taboo element turns you on .

Now very few people in the world are NOT aroused by some level of personal taboo but it does seem to us from what you say that as we seem to find all the time on here that the only difference between a straight man and a bi man is that the straight man has not admitted it to himself yet x

"

This is an interesting discussion I don't think your being obnoxious.

Perfect group sex for me is me and X number of women.

I never said I liked to see men have homosexual sex, I like to see men have heterosexual sex. Seeing men have sex with each other would be a turn off for me.

I know there are a lot of bi men in the world, more than actually admit to it. But actually there are genuinely straight people both men and women.

Swansea - Guildford

I never said I liked to see men have homosexual sex, I like to see men have heterosexual sex. Seeing men have sex with each other would be a turn off for me.

I know there are a lot of bi men in the world, more than actually admit to it. But actually there are genuinely straight people both men and women. "

You're right . We revisited your post and misread our apologies

Swansea - Guildford

"One guy, two ladies is my first thought. Very sexy when your tongues touch each others and you can play with each other to. Both looking up must be heavenly for him

Mmm this is something I'd love to do x"

Our perfect double blowjob ? Ok one of us kneeling each side of out chaps head with our bits displayed and accessible from behind whilst we swap his sperm back and forth as another chap kindly bonks his botty before he adds his sperm onto our chaps bits before allowing both of us to suck both cocks together . Kind of a double double blowjob

I know there are a lot of bi men in the world, more than actually admit to it. But actually there are genuinely straight people both men and women.

You're right . We revisited your post and misread our apologies "

I know I am I'm glad we cleared that up

"One guy, two ladies is my first thought. Very sexy when your tongues touch each others and you can play with each other to. Both looking up must be heavenly for him

Mmm this is something I'd love to do x"

I volunteer as tribute

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

london

Crikey - since I was last hear the posts have moved to essay territory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Surely if two cocks touch during heterosexual sex it's like a vaccine and stops you catching the ghey...

"My idea of a double blowjob if it was done by two women"

i agree

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Done this loads of times and so far the guys have enjoyed the experience as much as I have.....well I got a mouthful so I guess they did

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"My idea of a double blowjob if it was done by two women"

Done this too

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Mmm this is something I'd love to do x

Our perfect double blowjob ? Ok one of us kneeling each side of out chaps head with our bits displayed and accessible from behind whilst we swap his sperm back and forth as another chap kindly bonks his botty before he adds his sperm onto our chaps bits before allowing both of us to suck both cocks together . Kind of a double double blowjob "

Now you're just showing off

I would love to try this! Problem is;there is usually barely enough room for my cock by itself-not being conceited, just stating an observed and quoted fact.

Yes I know, there will be a 'slap down' reply to this-but I truly would love to have a 'at the same time' blowjob.

I have had a 'one after the other' blowjob, and that was great!

this is one fantasy i'm never gonna be able to do. stupid small mouth of mine.

"My idea of a double blowjob if it was done by two women

Done this too "

Cool. I wouldn't mind experiencing that one day. I'm sort of a threeway virgin

[Removed by poster at 05/04/16 19:29:58]

I absolutely love it, jousting, rubbing and taking it in turns sucking our big hard cocks together, cum swapping and sharing throughout. I also enjoy VDP (double pussy sex) but trying to find another guy who's comfortable with this is completely another matter!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

You're going to need a woman with a big mouth

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"My idea of a double blowjob if it was done by two women

Done this too "

same here

Fucksville

"You're going to need a woman with a big mouth "

I can fit 3 whole wagon wheels in my mouth? x It's my party piece that and clicking my dislocated shoulder back in place (the latter is only brought out at rubbish parties obvs) x

Now this sounds fun!

"

I absolutely love it, jousting, rubbing and taking it in turns sucking our big hard cocks together, cum swapping and sharing throughout. I also enjoy VDP (double pussy sex) but trying to find another guy who's comfortable with this is completely another matter! "

By *ottomandphuckCouple  over a year ago

South West, London and Yorks

We have no problem with it whatsoever

In fact I have absolutely love having two or more thick shafts in front of me. Nothing hotter than gents comfortable in their own sexuality, dripping and throbbing together.

Well you sound like a whole lot of fun

By *reason69Couple  over a year ago

Blackburn

Mrs loves it , fun when you explode the same time and snowball her xxxx

I've done this recently, I thought it might be a bit weird at first, but within 1 second you don't pay any attention to the other cock there.

By *edeye001Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Double barreled BJ, very much a turn on.

Done this a few time, really nice to see the females expression and then watch as the other male explores too.

By *ilad4kicksMan  over a year ago

Ashford

I’ve done it but prefer to put both cocks together and wank them feels like a huge amount of meat in your fist n feels great

By *arex2Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Thoughts and opinions on getting/having your cock rubbed against another as you get sucked off. Always wanted to try this n know how it feels.

"

Hot!

I’ve had this a few times and it’s one of the horniest things I’ve ever done…..! So hot when a girl sucks two guys at the same time to completion with a nice cummy ending…

» Add a new message to this topic