FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Just how tight is ur pussy?

Just how tight is ur pussy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol is it really all about size of man-hood?!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I dunno, a cock can slide in & out of it.

Does that help?

again with the cock size??? really??

"again with the cock size??? really?? "

Some women are particular about size of cock!

pretty much is all about man hood yeah.

men worry about size of their dick,

men make topics about dick size,

men with small dicks slag off women who like big dicks by saying they have big vaginas,

women never start these topics, unless asking advice on dick size and fitting guys into themselves, or something like that.

As long as they use it properly size doesn't reaaaallly matter

Everyone is different. I prefer less girthy cocks myself.

By *isdirtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

Is this another one of the "look at me" postings?

"again with the cock size??? really??

Some women are particular about size of cock!"

again another look at me post

"Is this another one of the "look at me" postings? "

Haha I wish. I'm just average :-0...what I meant was its a woman's world...u don't have guys asking for tighter pussy :-0

I find men obsess about this more than women

It depends!

Sometimes I can barely get a finger inside myself, sometimes a tampon is a struggle, sometimes I can have four fingers and an enormous cock inside me with no pain, sometimes it hurts. Vagina's are muscles are continually expand and contract. The more lubricated a vagina is would make it more likely to fit larger things, the woman's state of mind can also cause her vagina to contract.

The more sex you have the tighter your vagina should be as you're working the muscles.

"I dunno, a cock can slide in & out of it.

Does that help?

"

I don't believe it, you'd have to prove it to me.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"pretty much is all about man hood yeah.

men worry about size of their dick,

men make topics about dick size,

men with small dicks slag off women who like big dicks by saying they have big vaginas,

women never start these topics, unless asking advice on dick size and fitting guys into themselves, or something like that.

"

^ that about covers it

Well I had a 6 hr battle earlier with a beppy so tight enoguh

"Is this another one of the "look at me" postings?

Haha I wish. I'm just average :-0...what I meant was its a woman's world...u don't have guys asking for tighter pussy :-0"

You have a stupid number of men using abusive terms describing loose fannies to insult women who don't do what the men want them to though.

I was told I have a wizard's sleeve for a fanny on here a few days ago. How he knows that is anyone's guess.

So loose fanny = bad in the eyes of a lot of men. They just make us aware of this in a subtle way, by using it as abuse against women they don't like.

Haha I wish. I'm just average :-0...what I meant was its a woman's world...u don't have guys asking for tighter pussy :-0

You have a stupid number of men using abusive terms describing loose fannies to insult women who don't do what the men want them to though.

I was told I have a wizard's sleeve for a fanny on here a few days ago. How he knows that is anyone's guess.

So loose fanny = bad in the eyes of a lot of men. They just make us aware of this in a subtle way, by using it as abuse against women they don't like."

Ouch I wasn't meaning to be politically incorrect... Just said something I thought

So loose fanny = bad in the eyes of a lot of men. They just make us aware of this in a subtle way, by using it as abuse against women they don't like.

Ouch I wasn't meaning to be politically incorrect... Just said something I thought "

So is it really a woman's world?

Some women ask for WE or VWE only but they tend to keep it on their profile and only express the preference on here if asked. They don't usually insult guys over the size of their cock, even if it isn't their preference.

Guys use fanny tightness or lack thereof as an insult. Often.

Who has the better deal do you think?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont care how tight mine is, it seems normal and noone has fallen in im not in some sort of competition

Ouch I wasn't meaning to be politically incorrect... Just said something I thought

Some women ask for WE or VWE only but they tend to keep it on their profile and only express the preference on here if asked. They don't usually insult guys over the size of their cock, even if it isn't their preference.

Who has the better deal do you think?"

Some women on here also use fanny tightness or lack thereof as insult to others..

Who has the better deal do you think?"

Oops sorry...I thought I was being thoughtful or smart lol...no offense intended...can't delete the thread now :-0

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

very tight.. i buy her cat food..dreamies.. toys.. not once has she put her paw in her pocket and bought me anything in return.. i sometimes think i should have just left her at the cat rescue center

Some women on here also use fanny tightness or lack thereof as insult to others.."

absoluty and ive seen more of it coming from women lately than men.

I'm not,I'm easy.

funny thing is though that when women actually do have a big, loose fanny men rave about that and put their pics into to fabbed pics.

so is it really an insult?

men often fall into fanny, i'm proud of the little commune they've created in there and they're always welcoming to newcomers.

Oops sorry...I thought I was being thoughtful or smart lol...no offense intended...can't delete the thread now :-0"

dont worry about it no matter what anyone says someone isnt going to like it

Oops sorry...I thought I was being thoughtful or smart lol...no offense intended...can't delete the thread now :-0"

It's not offensive. I'm just saying that though men may not usually ask for a tight fanny, it is seen as desirable (usually) and not being tight is worthy of insults.

I disagree it's women a woman's world and I'm explaining why. Nothing more than that.

Some guys are abusive to women who prefer VWE. Usually because they aren't VWE and have hurt feelings.

To answer the questions, preferring VWE doesn't mean a woman has a loose fanny. Sometimes women just prefer the visual appearance of large cocks. And yes, size does matter, sometimes and to some people. Some couldn't care less, some prefer average.

Some women on here also use fanny tightness or lack thereof as insult to others..absoluty and ive seen more of it coming from women lately than men."

That's true.

My point was that the OP said men don't ask for tight fannies.

No, they usually don't but they do sometimes insult loose ones.

That's why I said men, because the OP was talking about men's attitudes to tightness.

" have a wizard's sleeve for a fanny "

Fuck the hate mail - that made me laugh out loud ))))

Last one was so tight I couldn't pull it out had to get jemmy out the garage and lever her off

» Add a new message to this topic