FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Foreigners.. Yes?No?

Foreigners.. Yes?No?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usthere4u OP   Man  over a year ago

North East

How many people would like to meet with foreign persons... Why yes..? Why no?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Pointless question

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I go for the person not the colour or race x

Define foreign! Next

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"Pointless question"

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 26/03/16 16:19:28]

North East

"Pointless question"
why do you think that?..just try to understand reasons...

If you're attracted to some one and you get on, what difference does the persons country of origin matter?

"Pointless question"

North East

"If you're attracted to some one and you get on, what difference does the persons country of origin matter? "
.. Trust me.. Does matter.. For some people... After the where are you from questions...instant quiet...

"Pointless question why do you think that?..just try to understand reasons..."

Foreigners? Good Lord, no. Simply can't understand those Geordies. All very strange, you know.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Sounds old fashioned

Darlaston

"If you're attracted to some one and you get on, what difference does the persons country of origin matter? .. Trust me.. Does matter.. For some people... After the where are you from questions...instant quiet..."

This is true.. obviously with my name denoting an asian origin it will and does put people off which is fine.. am not one to question choice.. but why question peoples choice of preference of ethnicity.. just as people have choice in large... small.. smokers... non smokers.. ethnicity is just another preference

"If you're attracted to some one and you get on, what difference does the persons country of origin matter? .. Trust me.. Does matter.. For some people... After the where are you from questions...instant quiet..."

so you've answered your question surely...matters to some,doesn't matter to others..same as pretty much any preference..or are you trying to say that where you are from affects whether someone talks to you or not?

North East

"Pointless question why do you think that?..just try to understand reasons...

Foreigners? Good Lord, no. Simply can't understand those Geordies. All very strange, you know."

.. Yeah sometime i think the geordie accent is not conected with english language but... I am speaking about the other nationalities from uk.. Europeans, asians, ...

Foreigners? Good Lord, no. Simply can't understand those Geordies. All very strange, you know... Yeah sometime i think the geordie accent is not conected with english language but... I am speaking about the other nationalities from uk.. Europeans, asians, ..."

Oh, gosh, old chap. All part of the Empire, you know. All spiffing stuff.

Human beings who were born in a different bit of the world? The same criteria would apply as to a human being who was born a bit closer to me. Do you get me?

just on the premise of the question..are you foreign OP?

Foreigners? Good Lord, no. Simply can't understand those Geordies. All very strange, you know... Yeah sometime i think the geordie accent is not conected with english language but... I am speaking about the other nationalities from uk.. Europeans, asians, ..."

erm,UK is european..asia covers numerous nationalities..don't really get what you are trying to say...

North East

"Human beings who were born in a different bit of the world? The same criteria would apply as to a human being who was born a bit closer to me. Do you get me? "
... Eh.. You know i am bot english and try to confuse me ha? ....

North East

"just on the premise of the question..are you foreign OP?"
.. Yes.. I am not english..

in relation to myself:

I'am foreign, but I have nothing to bring with me that promotes any foreign culture/heritage...apart from being a scot since 6mths old..

I bring square sausages and buckfast as an offering

We're not prejudice in any way, shape or form as we're all human beings! Skin colour, nationality, beliefs, origins, planet or universe bares no importance to us

"just on the premise of the question..are you foreign OP?.. Yes.. I am not english.. "

I of course sensed a realization this thread was about getting a meet/interest in yourself lol

"How many people would like to meet with foreign persons... Why yes..? Why no? "
people are people for me if they can speak English I'm in

"just on the premise of the question..are you foreign OP?.. Yes.. I am not english.. "

With all of great Britain to choose from, what did you do that ment you had to go to tyneside??!!

North East

"How many people would like to meet with foreign persons... Why yes..? Why no? people are people for me if they can speak English I'm in "

There are some foreigners we'd fuck, and others we wouldn't fuck - the foreigness wouldn't be a deciding factor.

HTH

North East

"just on the premise of the question..are you foreign OP?.. Yes.. I am not english..

With all of great Britain to choose from, what did you do that ment you had to go to tyneside??!! "

..yeah.. Good question... I keep asking myself why...

Foreigners? Good Lord, no. Simply can't understand those Geordies. All very strange, you know."

Nowt wrong with Geordies. A geordie is just a Scotsman wi his heed battered in

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Doesn't matter to us where a person is from but rather whether there is some form of attraction, for us that means both looks and intellectual

"Pointless question

"

North East

"just on the premise of the question..are you foreign OP?.. Yes.. I am not english..

I of course sensed a realization this thread was about getting a meet/interest in yourself lol"

..no.. Not really.. I just try to understand beein a not english... Is a put off for some people...

i like person regaardless of birth place

"Doesn't matter to us where a person is from but rather whether there is some form of attraction, for us that means both looks and intellectual "

just put my specs on and strangely have a copy of a brief history of time in my hands

North East

Foreigners? Good Lord, no. Simply can't understand those Geordies. All very strange, you know.

Nowt wrong with Geordies. A geordie is just a Scotsman wi his heed battered in "

Yes I meet foreigners, variety is the spice of life

We are all mongrels, you know. Interbred and all that. It really does not matter one jot.

I will meet anyone I get along with, and that includes having a conversation with...

so based on that alone, i would not meet a foreign person if we could not communicate

"I would do most foreign birds. Obviously some of them have hairy armpits etc. But that's what doggy styles for ain't it. Plus give 'em a sniff of marriage and they'll do *anything*... ".

Said some bloke, somewhere..

I of course sensed a realization this thread was about getting a meet/interest in yourself lol..no.. Not really.. I just try to understand beein a not english... Is a put off for some people..."

I'd start by saying an introduction of yourself and saying you are from(insert country),etc, then show you are respectful,fun and up for it lol

North East

"I will meet anyone I get along with, and that includes having a conversation with...

so based on that alone, i would not meet a foreign person if we could not communicate"

...yes.. Sometime the language barriere can be an impediment ... Trust me.. Sometime we struggle to understand different regional expressions...

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"just put my specs on and strangely have a copy of a brief history of time in my hands"

Put the book down and get in the car then your in

"I will meet anyone I get along with, and that includes having a conversation with...

so based on that alone, i would not meet a foreign person if we could not communicate...yes.. Sometime the language barriere can be an impediment ... Trust me.. Sometime we struggle to understand different regional expressions..."

"Why eie mun" means "please help me I'm unemployable".

Definitely a big fat NO!!

North East

so based on that alone, i would not meet a foreign person if we could not communicate...yes.. Sometime the language barriere can be an impediment ... Trust me.. Sometime we struggle to understand different regional expressions...

Yeah.. I start to learn some new geordies expessions...

"Why eie mun" means "please help me I'm unemployable"."

North East

"Definitely a big fat NO!!"
.. Can i ask why? Any reason?...

There are plenty it will be a problem for. They'll never admit it though

so based on that alone, i would not meet a foreign person if we could not communicate...yes.. Sometime the language barriere can be an impediment ... Trust me.. Sometime we struggle to understand different regional expressions..."

To be fair, although our profile says Newcastle we are actually a ittle outside the city and we both have difficulty understanding the Geordie accent on some people up here so I wouldn't worry about it. Language apart , hearing from many foreign visitors and students to our city, they mostly say we are the friendliest people ever try having a piss in any pub in the "toon" and some d*unken twat will strike up a conversation with you regardless of language barriers !!!

"There are plenty it will be a problem for. They'll never admit it though"

yeyyyyyy

not seen a sweeping generalisation on here for a while....

welcome

North East

so based on that alone, i would not meet a foreign person if we could not communicate...yes.. Sometime the language barriere can be an impediment ... Trust me.. Sometime we struggle to understand different regional expressions...

To be fair, although our profile says Newcastle we are actually a ittle outside the city and we both have difficulty understanding the Geordie accent on some people up here so I wouldn't worry about it. Language apart , hearing from many foreign visitors and students to our city, they mostly say we are the friendliest people ever try having a piss in any pub in the "toon" and some d*unken twat will strike up a conversation with you regardless of language barriers !!! "

.. Yes i have to admit the people in north are more friendly then London...

"Define foreign! Next"

a person not born in the UK?

"Define foreign! Next

a person not born in the UK?"

in the negative I'd say it usually means someone that comes from a country that people view as a country that has people coming here to specifically steal/take our jobs or live off benefits.

aussies,americans,canadians,southafricans are all ok...but eastern europeans,asians,africans- are more notably regarded as 'foreign'

*in most cases I'd need to speak before being accepted as scottish/british

I'm proud of the fact that I'm open minded - I care not a jot where you are from...if I like you, I like you - simples...

I cannot stand racism, or anyone else that thrives on labels etc..

be free, be open, be happy...

By *llen n SebbCouple  over a year ago

Walkinstown

"How many people would like to meet with foreign persons... Why yes..? Why no? people are people for me if they can speak English I'm in "

So that rules out people from Norn Iron, Geordies, Scousers, Cockneys, Corkonians, Kerrymen, Glaswegians and Yanks ?

yes I wud as much more sexier and know how to treat us right x

North East

"How many people would like to meet with foreign persons... Why yes..? Why no? people are people for me if they can speak English I'm in

So that rules out people from Norn Iron, Geordies, Scousers, Cockneys, Corkonians, Kerrymen, Glaswegians and Yanks ?"

yes... Not foreigners..

Nigerians. Enough said.

By *pl4funalwaysCouple  over a year ago

Murton

"How many people would like to meet with foreign persons... Why yes..? Why no? "
yes as long as they can speak English . Wouldn't like to meet anyone that we couldn't talk to .

North East

"Nigerians. Enough said. "
.. Yeah.. I "ve seen you like nigerians...

I met a woman the other day....i was quite surprised when she turned out to be eastern european. It put me off if im honest in the sense that she should have mentioned it in messages before hand. I should have known in myself though because she didnt send a full face pic either only pics of eyes and teeth lol

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I meet the English, so I guess it is a "yes" for me

As to the why; well, I guess because there are so many of 'em here that one just can't get away from them

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman  over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

To some people, foreign means anyone that's not white or English!!! I'm foreign to some (been called that and not just assumed it before anyone asks!) yet I'm British, born and bred in sunny Lancashire! Ignorance and lack of education is to blame! And yes, it is an issue for some!

Personally, foreign or not, sometimes it's a yes, other times, it's a no...I generally look at what attracts me to someone and where they come from has no affect on my decision to meet or fuck them! Unless however, there was a language barrier, in which case, it's most definitely going to be a no as for me, seeing if there's chemistry etc can't be done without verbal communication, in person! But you don't have to be foreign to not make sense of the English language, plenty of British plebs that talk like cavemen around!!!!!

North East

"To some people, foreign means anyone that's not white or English!!! I'm foreign to some (been called that and not just assumed it before anyone asks!) yet I'm British, born and bred in sunny Lancashire! Ignorance and lack of education is to blame! And yes, it is an issue for some!

Personally, foreign or not, sometimes it's a yes, other times, it's a no...I generally look at what attracts me to someone and where they come from has no affect on my decision to meet or fuck them! Unless however, there was a language barrier, in which case, it's most definitely going to be a no as for me, seeing if there's chemistry etc can't be done without verbal communication, in person! But you don't have to be foreign to not make sense of the English language, plenty of British plebs that talk like cavemen around!!!!! "

... ... Now i feel better...

To be fair, although our profile says Newcastle we are actually a ittle outside the city and we both have difficulty understanding the Geordie accent on some people up here so I wouldn't worry about it. Language apart , hearing from many foreign visitors and students to our city, they mostly say we are the friendliest people ever try having a piss in any pub in the "toon" and some d*unken twat will strike up a conversation with you regardless of language barriers !!! "

Lol brilliant accent love geordies xx

Where should I start?

There was this lovely Russian man with a beautiful face; a sexy Italian with an alluring accent; the Moroccan man with a lovely body and cute nose...shall I go on,I still have Asia to go through?

Darlaston

"Where should I start?

There was this lovely Russian man with a beautiful face; a sexy Italian with an alluring accent; the Moroccan man with a lovely body and cute nose...shall I go on,I still have Asia to go through?"

Dont struggle hehe xx

By *ippingrugbyboyMan  over a year ago

Bishop's Stortford

"I go for the person not the colour or race x"

To be fair, although our profile says Newcastle we are actually a ittle outside the city and we both have difficulty understanding the Geordie accent on some people up here so I wouldn't worry about it. Language apart , hearing from many foreign visitors and students to our city, they mostly say we are the friendliest people ever try having a piss in any pub in the "toon" and some d*unken twat will strike up a conversation with you regardless of language barriers !!! .. Yes i have to admit the people in north are more friendly then London... "

That's because most Londoners are foreign...

North East

"Where should I start?

There was this lovely Russian man with a beautiful face; a sexy Italian with an alluring accent; the Moroccan man with a lovely body and cute nose...shall I go on,I still have Asia to go through?"

Foreigners are people too - people who want to know what love is, and want you to show them.

"Foreigners are people too - people who want to know what love is, and want you to show them."

I have friends who are Czech and Romanian. Lovely guys and personally I find the accents incredibly sexy, actually any accents really. Make me go all weak at the knees haha x

I have a Czech mate.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I have a Czech mate."

I have a friend from Greece...

She had a thirst for knowledge...

Being an old fashioned Northern lass it's completely against my religion to meet marfy sarfers...ie anyone South of Watford Gap

But fuck religion I say

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Well I am a foreigner to the people in the country where I live;

Makes no difference to me or them.....

» Add a new message to this topic