FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > playing safe...or not

playing safe...or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many people out there insist on using protection during sex, and others enjoy bareback I don't judge. Just wondering if everyone enforces this consistently as in oral and intercourse. just noticing many people dont insist on men wearing protection when receiving oral or not as much as i've seen, but don't really push this as much with the ladies?? opinions please xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I will not give a BJ if the man is wearing a condom.

They smell bad and taste worse. If he insists that he will only receive oral whilst wearing a condom, then he doesn't receive oral.

I am aware of the small risk involved in unprotected oral.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

" Many people out there insist on using protection during sex, and others enjoy bareback I don't judge. Just wondering if everyone enforces this consistently as in oral and intercourse. just noticing many people dont insist on men wearing protection when receiving oral or not as much as i've seen, but don't really push this as much with the ladies?? opinions please xx"

The risk is so minuscule that it's not worth the agony of wearing a condom during oral sex.

By *lirty_dirtyCouple  over a year ago

Lingfield

I (mr) have once sucked a covered cock, yukkk never again. Bare cocks for sucking and it also adds to the general sluttiness of the experience for me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always play safe

If im giving a blow job then i wont use a condom.... better to be safe than sorry

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hate using condoms. However unless I'm exclusive with someone I'd insist on protection except for having my cock sucked as I don't think there's as much risk orally and don't see the point of a blowy while wrapped up.x

» Add a new message to this topic