By *elle2016Woman  over a year ago

Yes to some.

No to others.

Personal preference.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nope. Some are, some their wives know, some their wives don't care.

Personally I'm not too concerned unless they disrespect her in their profile or on the forum but we don't meet married guys.

I feel the same way about married women.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well unless theyre on with their wives, or with their wives permission,which can be verified, then yes, i would imagine they would...why wouldn't they? some people mind ,some don't

Yes from me

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I would say yes to be honest.

"Do you think married men on here are all tarred with the same brush

as cheating On their wife's ?"

Well unless theyre on here with permission, then by definition they are cheating on their wives arent they? Not really a whole lot of discussion in this

I know some couples have very open relationships, but for me unless they're playing with their wife as well I personally would be quite dubious...

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Yep.

If she knows and it's all out in the open, groovy.

Otherwise, meh.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Yes from us unless the wife personally tells us she doesn't mind him playing away...Same goes for married women too. We won't knowingly play with cheats or liars of either sex.

If their wives are unaware then yes, regardless of their reasoning and whether they think it's justified its a shitty thing to do so we don't play with married people without consent from their other half.

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

Assuming they're not separated, then if they're playing without their wives' knowledge, then yes they are cheating by definition.

We've been together 5 years, but maintain separate households due to location and responsibilities. We consider ourselves a committed couple.

I play singly with her full consent and she is happy to verify this arrangement by phone/skype/cam

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If she doesn't know, wouldn't approve and would be hurt if she found out then yes, I am happy to apply the tarred brush.

Even if he says it's complicated, I have needs or I don't want to hurt her, tarred brush time.

*This also applied to women.

With the exception of those whose partners know, surely their is only one brush to tar them with?

By *itnkatCouple  over a year ago

in lincs between lincoln grantham boston

Yes from us some married or men with partners just don't like the idea of shearing their other half with others

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

no.... those who are playing with permission can make themselves stand out from others, and can offer proof of status

I'm not quite sure what you are actually asking.

Do you mean is there a difference between married men meeting with their partners permission V those who are in here without?

Or, are you trying to ask if being 'tarred with the same brush' being married / cheating affect your chances on here?

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Generic truth - almost all (if not all) married men cheat, it's the way it is. Many married women cheat too though less than men. I don't judge anyone, some have legitimate reasons others don't. Moralists here have this thing about handing down sermons to married men or women playing away, I never understood why.

I don't care if a man is married. That's his issue not mine. I only require that he tell me the truth not lie about it. That's something I can't stand. And before some moralist stands up with the "he's lying to his wife why can't he lie to you" BS line, his lying to me affects me, his lying to the wifey doesn't affect me. Simple.

By *owboy boots OP   Man  over a year ago

whitchurch , Shropshire

"I'm not quite sure what you are actually asking.

Do you mean is there a difference between married men meeting with their partners permission V those who are in here without?

Or, are you trying to ask if being 'tarred with the same brush'

being married / cheating affect your chances on here?

"

I simply ask do you think those that openly say that they are married are treated the same way as some that try to hide the fact .

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I simply ask do you think those that openly say that they are married are treated the same way as some that try to hide the fact . "

I won't play with married men, regardless of whether they have told me they are married or tried to hide it. So I don't treat the liars any worse than I treat the men who openly say they are married. You can't get less sex than NO sex!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I simply ask do you think those that openly say that they are married are treated the same way as some that try to hide the fact .

"

Are you saying openly married/attatched playing with consent or openly married and cheating?

Two very different things.

By *ayd2pinkTV/TS  over a year ago

TENTERDEN

For what it's worth I like married men. we're not a threat to one another and they're obviously not getting what they need at home. their reasons for straying are not my concern are they.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Married men are my favorite flavour

"

Married men are generally treated differently to those that are single. Most who try and hide it get caught out, it's not difficult to spot the signs

Usually yes its presumed more often than not from what ive seen. Id never presume personally cause im married with permission and complicated circumstances.

If a guy openly admits he is cheating i find out why if he says greed i block. You would be surprised how many admit that xx

"

No i don't, although they would be if they were open about it.

I'm not a person to send abuse to anyone on here, but if you had it on your profile you would get abuse off some people and blocked off some as well. Those who don't mention it obviously wouldn't get any of this for being attached, and they might even get meets with people who don't want to meet cheaters.

I've had people mention it after i've invested some time in chatting with them and was looking forward to meeting, that's always disappointing.

If people stopped abusing cheaters, and cheaters were capable of being honest, this site would be a lot more fun.

» Add a new message to this topic