FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time waster or not?

Time waster or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been talking to a couple in here for a couple of weeks they stated they wanted to get to know someone before meeting which was fine by me... They also stated they didn't want to exchange face pics till they were sure they wanted to meet. (Although wanted mine straight away) anyhow we decide we wanted to meet and the face photo as agreed was sent... Now she had a very nice figure from what I had already seen however when I saw the face pic I didn't want to meet..

I was abused for this and labelled a time waster I pride myself in not wasting anyone's time however this seems to of pissed this couple off..

Am I the time waster?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Sounds like they wasted their own time by not wanting to share their face pic sooner!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No mate , you are not ,

You are however a bit of a mug for spending two weeks chatting without seeing a face pic first .

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I have been talking to a couple in here for a couple of weeks they stated they wanted to get to know someone before meeting which was fine by me... They also stated they didn't want to exchange face pics till they were sure they wanted to meet. (Although wanted mine straight away) anyhow we decide we wanted to meet and the face photo as agreed was sent... Now she had a very nice figure from what I had already seen however when I saw the face pic I didn't want to meet..

I was abused for this and labelled a time waster I pride myself in not wasting anyone's time however this seems to of pissed this couple off..

Am I the time waster? "

No mate your not they are just pissed off because you did,nt fancy his mrs maybe that's why they don't send pics straight away not many want to meet them

"Sounds like they wasted their own time by not wanting to share their face pic sooner!"

this

By *llywalesWoman  over a year ago

If your that hung up on looks.... ask for face pic straight away...

Pmsl get the face pictures out the way asap. Thats why i never get to chat

you have to beware of BOBFOCs on here..

there is a lot of it about, and you can usually tell by their reluctance to send a face pic when asked

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I don't think so. You should of swapped face pics sooner

"you have to beware of BOBFOCs on here..

there is a lot of it about, and you can usually tell by their reluctance to send a face pic when asked "

[Removed by poster at 24/03/16 13:51:12]

No you are not, it is them that was timewasting by not sending a pic the same time as you send yours.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

there is a lot of it about, and you can usually tell by their reluctance to send a face pic when asked

"

What's a BOBFOC?

What's a BOBFOC? "

body off Baywatch, face off crimewatch

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

We can't stand timewasters!! Why do people do it! Very sad people out there!!

"I have been talking to a couple in here for a couple of weeks they stated they wanted to get to know someone before meeting which was fine by me... They also stated they didn't want to exchange face pics till they were sure they wanted to meet. (Although wanted mine straight away) anyhow we decide we wanted to meet and the face photo as agreed was sent... Now she had a very nice figure from what I had already seen however when I saw the face pic I didn't want to meet..

Am I the time waster? "

I never worry about face pics as I am no looking for a relationship and it doesn't matter to me at all

No, I wouldn't class this as time wasting and you had every right to say no thanks as well.

Her

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

What's a BOBFOC?

body off Baywatch, face off crimewatch "

... xxxx Suzi

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

What's a BOBFOC?

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

What's a BOBFOC?

AKA a "Prawn" - lovely body, nom nom nom, face... eeeuw.

No your not a time waster but they clearly are.

Golden rule ... no face pic = no chat

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

cant you bend her over and fuck her from behind so you don't see her face?

No you are not and I sympathise with you for continuing to chat without seeing a photo.

I understand people have standards and expectations and one of which is seeing a face photo immediately but I feel that as a single male sometimes you have to make concessions.

"cant you bend her over and fuck her from behind so you don't see her face?"

paper bag job lol

Am I the time waster?

I never worry about face pics as I am no looking for a relationship and it doesn't matter to me at all "

Exactly, that's what doggy style was invented for anyway

"cant you bend her over and fuck her from behind so you don't see her face?

paper bag job lol"

Harsh, just tell her you have a real fetish for the dark rooms in clubs and make sure your wank bank is full so you can picture someone else

No I don't think so just have to swop pictures as soon as you start chatting and be honest with them if it's not for you,

You have every right to decline a meet at any time, for whatever reason you want. If you express this politely, then the other party has no grounds for complaint.

Should have just blocked when you got the pic, some people might say that's rude but hey ho they'll live and it would have saved you from abuse

"Am I the time waster? "

No, block and move on

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Whoever asks for a face pic first should send theirs with the request. I think that anyway.

Not at all they should have sent face pics once you had sent yours. I won't consider meeting unless face pics have been swapped the amount of times I've been told can't swap face pics because of my job or no need to swap face pics as you won't be disappointed! Love to know how they know I won't be disappointed ??

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

What was wrong with her boat race? Did she look like Shrek?

"If your that hung up on looks.... ask for face pic straight away... "

Never said I was hung up on looks however I like there to be some attraction

"cant you bend her over and fuck her from behind so you don't see her face?"

Suppose that's an option tell your Mrs to be bent over when I get there so I don't have to see her face lol

Two words pillow case

lol

Appreciate the feedback peeps!!! maybe in future not wait for the face pic... However I do appreciate people won't want to send one straight out oh well I suppose you live and learn hopefully next time the couple will be genuine... Suppose I was a mug typical as the profile was the profile I had hoped to see when joining the site

By *he Hobbit And MeCouple  over a year ago

southampton

That`s why we like parties because we get to meet people and we are all there for the same reason, we have had some great chats on here but still always very nervous when sending face pics as they not be a real user using a fake profile to lure someone in that they may have recognized and once your face pic is in their hands you could be in trouble. We are a professional couple and like to keep our swinging life private

Go to a party or club and meet people face to face then no chance of being black mailed as they are their for the same reason, if you dont like parties or clubs then run the risk but 99% of the time its ok but i have this knack of always picking the 1%

BTW i have a face that could stop a clock and thats why i dont send face pics

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

No you are not.

It is the chance they took by waiting so long to send face pics. They either send them straight away or wait and run the risk of their being no physical attraction, they waited.

paper bag job lol

Harsh, just tell her you have a real fetish for the dark rooms in clubs and make sure your wank bank is full so you can picture someone else"

Lol that's an idea lol

I don't think you were time wasting , if they ask then they should send . A bit hypocritical but we won't send face pics out of her until we have a guaranteed meet, just for security. We don't ask for a face pic, if guys send one though we don't feel obliged to send one back. I do with the ladies but the wife wants to keep hidden till a meet. But I always say you can see by the half of her face on show that she doesn't look like a pit bull chewing a wasp. ... Me on the other hand

"No you are not.

It is the chance they took by waiting so long to send face pics. They either send them straight away or wait and run the risk of their being no physical attraction, they waited.

"

That was my view but didn't want to write that and people thinking I was saying their loss as not what I was trying to achieve by post so thank you for saying it

"I don't think you were time wasting , if they ask then they should send . A bit hypocritical but we won't send face pics out of her until we have a guaranteed meet, just for security. We don't ask for a face pic, if guys send one though we don't feel obliged to send one back. I do with the ladies but the wife wants to keep hidden till a meet. But I always say you can see by the half of her face on show that she doesn't look like a pit bull chewing a wasp. ... Me on the other hand "

I appreciate people do want to hold certain things back until a little later and I respect that and wanted to respect their wishes... Just one of those times where my Arse was bitten and not in a good way lol

I think you missed the point!your not looking for a relationship with a couple like this guy but in my opinion is wouldn't talk for about 2 weeks with a couple without seeing a face pic at least after 2 days. You can tell they are some time wasters and if you are asking a decent pic I don't see the point not sending one. Xx you are OK mate just cause you shouldn't talk so long with them xx

No you're not a time waster. You've learnt a lesson in this wonderful world of fab. ?

What's a BOBFOC? "

i was wondering that too haha

Do you look at the mantle piece when you poke the fire?

I do agree with others that you should have received a face pic, when you sent yours. Slightly hypocrisy, there.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

OP, you're definitely not a timewaster, and well done for continuing to chat, despite not having seen their face pic. Now you have seen the face pic, you are completely within your rights, to say 'sorry, but not for me'. You did nothing wrong, and I hope your courtesy and patience helps you attract someone more to your taste, next time x

What's a BOBFOC?

body off Baywatch, face off crimewatch

AKA a "Prawn" - lovely body, nom nom nom, face... eeeuw."

I prefer BOBFOC

We don't send face pics until we know if want to meet, just so it limits the amount of people that see our faces. But no I don't think you are a time waster at all! I have been turned down after sending my face pic and didn't think they had wasted my time x

paper bag job lol

Harsh, just tell her you have a real fetish for the dark rooms in clubs and make sure your wank bank is full so you can picture someone else

Lol that's an idea lol"

Without being nasty, how bad was the picture?

We get a lot of face pictures sent to us where the person might not be that unattractive but they have an expression that just looks... angry! I'm not sure if it's part of the trend to pout / selfie pose but it's not good! Or did she have more eyes than teeth?

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"What's a BOBFOC?

I have never heard this before

"OP, you're definitely not a timewaster, and well done for continuing to chat, despite not having seen their face pic. Now you have seen the face pic, you are completely within your rights, to say 'sorry, but not for me'. You did nothing wrong, and I hope your courtesy and patience helps you attract someone more to your taste, next time x"

thank you and I hope so x

"We don't send face pics until we know if want to meet, just so it limits the amount of people that see our faces. But no I don't think you are a time waster at all! I have been turned down after sending my face pic and didn't think they had wasted my time x "

Thank you for reassuring me

paper bag job lol

Lol that's an idea lol

We get a lot of face pictures sent to us where the person might not be that unattractive but they have an expression that just looks... angry! I'm not sure if it's part of the trend to pout / selfie pose but it's not good! Or did she have more eyes than teeth? "

She just wasn't the type of woman I would go for I'm sure others would find her attractive but I didn't I'm afraid..

There seem to be a lot of people with double standards on here. People who demand this, that and the other but don't give it themselves. If they didn't like your face pic I don't suppose they would worry about turning you down.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"We don't send face pics until we know if want to meet, just so it limits the amount of people that see our faces. But no I don't think you are a time waster at all! I have been turned down after sending my face pic and didn't think they had wasted my time x "

With some bodies I really don't care what the face looks like. Yours would fall into that category.

"Sounds like they wasted their own time by not wanting to share their face pic sooner!"

Totally agree

"No mate , you are not ,

You are however a bit of a mug for spending two weeks chatting without seeing a face pic first .

"

paper bag job lol

Lol that's an idea lol

We get a lot of face pictures sent to us where the person might not be that unattractive but they have an expression that just looks... angry! I'm not sure if it's part of the trend to pout / selfie pose but it's not good! Or did she have more eyes than teeth?

She just wasn't the type of woman I would go for I'm sure others would find her attractive but I didn't I'm afraid.. "

To be honest there are people on this site that would fuck a toilet roll filled with hand cream so that's not saying much. I can't really imagine what could be so bad that you wouldn't fancy giving her one, I mean just one, not two.

"There seem to be a lot of people with double standards on here. People who demand this, that and the other but don't give it themselves. If they didn't like your face pic I don't suppose they would worry about turning you down."

Good point

if i message anyone first, i send pics first, if they dont do the same i fuck em off

pic exchange within 3 messages or feck off

"Whoever asks for a face pic first should send theirs with the request. I think that anyway. "

I agree. If I'm asked for a face pic, I always ask where is theirs first? If they say I will send one when they get mine, I just politely ignore them

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's not time wasting if you're being thoroughly honest about your intentions and inform others should they change.

It's your right to say no, even once sex has started.

Op told the couple he wasn't interested - he could have just blocked - so he's been 100% reasonable and acted appropriately. They were at liberty to provide photos or not at any point.

My gut feel is that they're disappointed and now behaving inappropriately. That sort of behaviour should be reported to admin.

Op. Keep on as you are - perhaps agree a timescale for photos to be mutually swapped, once one party has sent theirs.

Aww it's disappointing when you think someone looks hot, then you see the face and its like wow your face don't match the body lol.

» Add a new message to this topic