FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Male Anal

Male Anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I was a tad bit shocked when a work friend of mine said if a man in 2016 enjoys giving Anal or receiving it,he is either bi or gay Really?? Are people that stupid??.

I bought my DH a prostate vib a few years ago it gives him extremely powerful orgasms and is a great addition to our sex life he also enjoys anal with me.

All my ex partners enjoyed Anal .

None were in the least bit no curious .Good grief lighten up explore you boss people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"Ok I was a tad bit shocked when a work friend of mine said if a man in 2016 enjoys giving Anal or receiving it,he is either bi or gay Really?? Are people that stupid??.

I bought my DH a prostate vib a few years ago it gives him extremely powerful orgasms and is a great addition to our sex life he also enjoys anal with me.

None were in the least bit no curious .Good grief lighten up explore you boss people."

Stupid is as stupid does...

In all seriousness it's all bollocks. Anal area has so many nerve endings that those that have tried know the exquisite feeling you can get from it. No different than having a wank. Some people though are so tight arsed they can't relax and enjoy because they have homo issues (and might catch the Gay)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My OH wanted me to take anal from a cock in a glory hole. I think to give her a break actually but she probably would have got a kick from it.

a) I didn't really want to &

b) I think the poor guy the other side would have been a bit shocked if he found out.

I politely declined but did assist with some of her wanking duties.

By *rnMrs2017Couple  over a year ago

County Durham

Some people are idiots.

If you want your butt played with by a woman that seems pretty straight to me! If you want it played with by a guy then you're heading to bi territory. Simple really

"Ok I was a tad bit shocked when a work friend of mine said if a man in 2016 enjoys giving Anal or receiving it,he is either bi or gay Really?? Are people that stupid??.

None were in the least bit no curious .Good grief lighten up explore you boss people."

And Breath ...........

Without doubt the misconception that surrounds Anal sex - bi cur sex - Bisexual sex is such a mindfield of underestimated claptrap

I am bisexual, because I actually enjoy mens naked bodies close to mine, be it that came about via swinging all these years, along the journey, I have started to enjoyed immensely having "toys" up me and yes I'm not ashamed to say I have even let the odd guy at a meet, fuck me (all safe).

But a man just enjoying anal play does not make him Bi/gay or anything else other than Horny Bugger enjoying sex

J xx

By *unk_of_loveMan  over a year ago

Hanley

Call me whatever you like but I love it in the butt!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are still plenty of stupid and ignorant people around.

Bodies are the same generically, so sexualities are something else.

I'm guessing that most guys who love getting fucked anally still keep quiet about it, so it helps prolong the wider ignorance.

Ofcourse you are straight when fucking a woman up the ass lol.

» Add a new message to this topic