FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How do you choose a guy?

How do you choose a guy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi couples,

Just curious about how you choose a single guy to join you, what's the most important aspect for you personally as a couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

They just seem nice at the time so we play...we only get let down when they play too rough so then it stops.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Attractive face.

Nice personality.

-Courtney

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If I like them firstly then if Mr N likes them. Either of us may veto.

I met a couple from here last week (who shall remain nameless) and it was the woman I was speaking to in organising it and the idea was that the husband and I both fuck her.

When we met, the husband got all twitchy and was like "I'm not sure about this, I want to know more about you" etc, but the wife insisted we get down to it. Anyway, the husband continued with the weird behaviour and it ruined the moment to the point where my dick went soft and it couldn't be revived. The wife apologised and I left with them arguing. When I logged back on here, they'd either blocked me or deleted their profile.

The moral of the story is that it's very important for both the M and F to check you out and for them both to agree.

"I met a couple from here last week (who shall remain nameless) and it was the woman I was speaking to in organising it and the idea was that the husband and I both fuck her.

When we met, the husband got all twitchy and was like "I'm not sure about this, I want to know more about you" etc, but the wife insisted we get down to it. Anyway, the husband continued with the weird behaviour and it ruined the moment to the point where my dick went soft and it couldn't be revived. The wife apologised and I left with them arguing. When I logged back on here, they'd either blocked me or deleted their profile.

The moral of the story is that it's very important for both the M and F to check you out and for them both to agree."

couldn't agree more

First criteria (on fab)is matching what our profile says,then it's down to attraction and personality.

Though too many guys don't seem to grasp that.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Just be young, handsome and stupid

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just be young, handsome and stupid "

Damon I only fulfil one of those criteria

"I met a couple from here last week (who shall remain nameless) and it was the woman I was speaking to in organising it and the idea was that the husband and I both fuck her.

The moral of the story is that it's very important for both the M and F to check you out and for them both to agree."

Did you meet for a social first?

"Hi couples,

Just curious about how you choose a single guy to join you, what's the most important aspect for you personally as a couple?

"

We wait till we have a meet up to start with.

if we have no meet we don't look at the profile.

Once we are looking she does the selecting.

she wants good looking with a gym fit body.a small cock would be a deal breaker also. She has refused to fuck a guy in a club before because his pecker was 4 inches long

"

Did you meet for a social first?"

We had a drink in the lounge before going upstairs, which I think was meant to be the social and everything was fine. It was only when we were upstairs and about to begin that the husband started freaking out.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"

We had a drink in the lounge before going upstairs, which I think was meant to be the social and everything was fine. It was only when we were upstairs and about to begin that the husband started freaking out."

^ like this one

I guess the answer to your question is that we want it all. Good looks, well endowed, nice personality, solid verifications, reliability.

Most people would highlight those I imagine.

Maybe we are a bit different in that we also look to a potential meet to be reasonably intelligent and educated.

Even if a person ticks all our other boxes we wouldn't agree a meet if for instance they could barely write a legible message.

If they give a nice opening message and if the chat doesn't stay p.g they are immediately told your not for me thanks. I prefer banter and if the chat flows and if they get my sense of humour. I prefer Mr A speaking to the males for a compatibile meet cos if Mr A likes his chat then more likely I will like them. Looks aren't high on my agenda. Mrs A x

"

We had a drink in the lounge before going upstairs, which I think was meant to be the social and everything was fine. It was only when we were upstairs and about to begin that the husband started freaking out."

That's probably the point where he began to feel uncomfortable, for whatever reason. You should never apportion blame for these things as you just don't know what's going through somebody else's mind at times like this.

If you'd met for a drink, or coffee, or maybe lunch/dinner beforehand (on a different day) then perhaps that may have gone some way to allay his fears or concerns.

You've got to ensure when playing with couples that everybody is relaxed and comfortable and ready to play - not just you and the lady.

I find meeting for a social before any playtime really important for lots of reasons - this is but one.

None of this is meant to sound condescending by the way, just my observations based on my experiences to date

"

None of this is meant to sound condescending by the way, just my observations based on my experiences to date "

Not at all. All very useful advice.

» Add a new message to this topic