FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fucking a customer

Fucking a customer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There have been lots of threads on "should I fuck my work colleague" and the general responses are "no" with a "don't shit where you eat" logic.

I wondered if people would have the same attitude towards fucking a customer to further your career? To be honest I came up with the thought as a new reality series have hit the hamster with fake estate agents fucking to sell houses. But I wondered if:

A) anyone would admit to having done this? And

B) is this seen as just as bad or worse than fucking a colleague?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I sold stair lifts for a living,I am not sure I would...

However, there are a few of my clients that I would happily entertain to get the business...

"If I sold stair lifts for a living,I am not sure I would...

However, there are a few of my clients that I would happily entertain to get the business..."

Is that like your boardroom fantasy?

The second part yes.

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I worked in a sports center. This lady would come in with her kids. She was very friendly in general. After a few times we got talking and really hit it off. I found out that she wasn't getting on with here OH. He was having affairs etc. We started flirting a lot, and Things got heated. I fucked in in the gym and the tanning room./ went on for quite a while.

"The second part yes.

"

"Well Mr Jm1977, your company has given a great presentation and we'd love to give you our account. There's just the problem that our chairperson needs to know if she can really trust you. You see, business is all about relationships and trust and we think the best way to forge that is..."

"I worked in a sports center. This lady would come in with her kids. She was very friendly in general. After a few times we got talking and really hit it off. I found out that she wasn't getting on with here OH. He was having affairs etc. We started flirting a lot, and Things got heated. I fucked in in the gym and the tanning room./ went on for quite a while."

I just imagined a huge que at reception stretching out the door because you're off banging a customer in the store room...

"There have been lots of threads on "should I fuck my work colleague" and the general responses are "no" with a "don't shit where you eat" logic.

I wondered if people would have the same attitude towards fucking a customer to further your career? To be honest I came up with the thought as a new reality series have hit the hamster with fake estate agents fucking to sell houses. But I wondered if:

B) is this seen as just as bad or worse than fucking a colleague? "

I've fucked a customer and I got more work from her but I wouldn't say its a great idea really

"The second part yes.

"Well Mr Jm1977, your company has given a great presentation and we'd love to give you our account. There's just the problem that our chairperson needs to know if she can really trust you. You see, business is all about relationships and trust and we think the best way to forge that is..." "

Well thank you for your belief in my company and I do believe that with our combined assets we can indeed forge a way forward based on what we achieve over this table...

I used to sell beds for a living....a lot of innuendo and flirting guaranteed a sale! And I only fucked them after they'd had their new beds delivered....customer care and all that

"There have been lots of threads on "should I fuck my work colleague" and the general responses are "no" with a "don't shit where you eat" logic.

B) is this seen as just as bad or worse than fucking a colleague? I've fucked a customer and I got more work from her but I wouldn't say its a great idea really "

You fucked a customer and you got the contract... what was the downside again? Did she give you herpes or something?

"I used to sell beds for a living....a lot of innuendo and flirting guaranteed a sale! And I only fucked them after they'd had their new beds delivered....customer care and all that "

Yeah, don't deliver the goods until the goods have been delivered and paid for.

I've given a blow job or two for work carried out at my house to guarantee I can get him to do one work for me. Does that count?

"I've given a blow job or two for work carried out at my house to guarantee I can get him to do one work for me. Does that count?

"

Yes, you get your fab points for that

I'm leaving my work place soon to join a new job there's a hottie at my current place young and I bet she's a filthy fucker! Okay a) do I just say bye and take care or b) can I have your number bare in mind I've never asked her out before.Any help much appreciated guys & girls

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"I'm leaving my work place soon to join a new job there's a hottie at my current place young and I bet she's a filthy fucker! Okay a) do I just say bye and take care or b) can I have your number bare in mind I've never asked her out before.Any help much appreciated guys & girls "

Show her some lovin

"I'm leaving my work place soon to join a new job there's a hottie at my current place young and I bet she's a filthy fucker! Okay a) do I just say bye and take care or b) can I have your number bare in mind I've never asked her out before.Any help much appreciated guys & girls

Show her some lovin "

1-0 in favour of loving

"I'm leaving my work place soon to join a new job there's a hottie at my current place young and I bet she's a filthy fucker! Okay a) do I just say bye and take care or b) can I have your number bare in mind I've never asked her out before.Any help much appreciated guys & girls

Show her some lovin 1-0 in favour of loving "

Ask her an indirect question that leaves you with plausible deniability, for example: "do you like anal?"

B) is this seen as just as bad or worse than fucking a colleague? I've fucked a customer and I got more work from her but I wouldn't say its a great idea really

You fucked a customer and you got the contract... what was the downside again? Did she give you herpes or something? "

hehe no maybe their isn't a downside, think that particular customer was in a minority though ,estate agency is kind of unique really you're only likely to sell that customer One house in your sexual lifetime

Show her some lovin 1-0 in favour of loving

Ask her an indirect question that leaves you with plausible deniability, for example: "do you like anal?" "

I think spit or swallow might be more appropriate

Ask her an indirect question that leaves you with plausible deniability, for example: "do you like anal?" I think spit or swallow might be more appropriate "

It's a bit presumptive

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"I've given a blow job or two for work carried out at my house to guarantee I can get him to do one work for me. Does that count?

"

I started a thread that offered treats for work..... they branded me a whore here..... still say its a great way to nigotiate. Xx well done

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I have a rather pragmatic view of things. Sex is for pleasure and fun. If I find a guy who's hot and happens to be a co-worker, hell yes I'll have sex with him. The key thing is not to have a an after effect and that usually happens when relationship stuff comes into play. The "don't shit where you work" argument is valid if you can't control the fall-out of casual sex and I've seen some dramas at work over the years in one or the other lost their jobs.

I also am one who believes that sex can be combined with purpose. So if having sex with someone I can enjoy sex with will advance my career or make a sale, why not? Nothing wrong with it.

A bit of a grey area, crossing the line between being professional & customer satisfaction

Epsom

"A bit of a grey area, crossing the line between being professional & customer satisfaction "

Unles its your profession..... do we hear Entrapment.... all eyes go to the private eyes honey trap x

By *r long tongueMan  over a year ago

Hythe

Im a mini cabbie on nights fir last 24 years and as long as I get cab fare then all extra(tips) well recieved and rarely refused.

Epsom

"Im a mini cabbie on nights fir last 24 years and as long as I get cab fare then all extra(tips) well recieved and rarely refused."

Given a few of those too xx

"I have a rather pragmatic view of things. Sex is for pleasure and fun. If I find a guy who's hot and happens to be a co-worker, hell yes I'll have sex with him. The key thing is not to have a an after effect and that usually happens when relationship stuff comes into play. The "don't shit where you work" argument is valid if you can't control the fall-out of casual sex and I've seen some dramas at work over the years in one or the other lost their jobs.

I also am one who believes that sex can be combined with purpose. So if having sex with someone I can enjoy sex with will advance my career or make a sale, why not? Nothing wrong with it."

Two questions, what are you selling and how much is it?

Ask her an indirect question that leaves you with plausible deniability, for example: "do you like anal?" I think spit or swallow might be more appropriate "

WHAT!!!! You's are telling me there's girls out there that spit and don't like anal !!! They must be out of the Newcastle post code area then

"Im a mini cabbie on nights fir last 24 years and as long as I get cab fare then all extra(tips) well recieved and rarely refused."

Same here , Newcastle taxi driver , I love it when they say " turn the meter off and I'll give you a gobble" hahaha always turn the boys down though

By *r DeviantMan  over a year ago

Nowhere Land

Did a job for someone off here once. During said job there were lots of innuendos flying about but as i was there in a proffessional manor i didnt want to assume she wanted fun and didnt want to make her uncomfortable or take advantage. Anyway finish said job go on my way , then i recieve a message saying god its been a while since i had some cock. Quite surprised i replied its been a while since someones had mine. Next message well you should have got it out then. Next time i was round i didnt need asking

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I work in a school so no. Just no.

[Removed by poster at 23/03/16 07:12:33]

think it's the height of unprofessionalism. If you absolutely must do so, pass them on to the account of a colleague first.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"I have a rather pragmatic view of things. Sex is for pleasure and fun. If I find a guy who's hot and happens to be a co-worker, hell yes I'll have sex with him. The key thing is not to have a an after effect and that usually happens when relationship stuff comes into play. The "don't shit where you work" argument is valid if you can't control the fall-out of casual sex and I've seen some dramas at work over the years in one or the other lost their jobs.

I also am one who believes that sex can be combined with purpose. So if having sex with someone I can enjoy sex with will advance my career or make a sale, why not? Nothing wrong with it.

Two questions, what are you selling and how much is it? "

Hahah I'm a lowly medical secretary, selling nothing but was just stating my point of view on the matter !

Two questions, what are you selling and how much is it?

Hahah I'm a lowly medical secretary, selling nothing but was just stating my point of view on the matter !"

OK maybe we could put some air in a bag and you could sell that then

"A bit of a grey area, crossing the line between being professional & customer satisfaction "

Worked for us! Guessing I satisfied

There was a lot of sexual tension between me and a customer once... We stayed in touch after we'd both left our jobs and one night, yes.... it was everything we had waited for

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

" think it's the height of unprofessionalism. If you absolutely must do so, pass them on to the account of a colleague first."

Quelle surprise !!!

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

I couldn't, I wouldn't, ever dream of fucking one of my clients as

1) they're mostly just over the age of legal consent

2) If I got caught I'd lose my license and I'd never get another job within the industry ever again.

3) no shag is worth losing the things I love the most - my job, my family and my hubby

"I couldn't, I wouldn't, ever dream of fucking one of my clients as

2) If I got caught I'd lose my license and I'd never get another job within the industry ever again.

3) no shag is worth losing the things I love the most - my job, my family and my hubby"

Fair enough, but if you were an estate agent trying to sell a very expensive property, would that change your answer?

3) no shag is worth losing the things I love the most - my job, my family and my hubby

Fair enough, but if you were an estate agent trying to sell a very expensive property, would that change your answer? "

You remind me of the consultant who asked me when I was having a sterilization what I would do if I met a rich man who wanted children.

Why do so many people believe that money is all that is needed to change ones ethics?

Fair enough, but if you were an estate agent trying to sell a very expensive property, would that change your answer?

You remind me of the consultant who asked me when I was having a sterilization what I would do if I met a rich man who wanted children.

Why do so many people believe that money is all that is needed to change ones ethics?"

What can I say, maybe i've been brainwashed by the hamster or maybe this just isn't a serious thread...

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I had a nice guy come into work today. I found myself thinking about what kind of lover he would be. I would never be so bold to come onto him though

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't like being hypocritical and have shagged as a customer - so I guess I should put out. (My selective memory has probably ignored when I've already done so).

But in general it's better to keep things simple.

But why do you think companies employ good looking sales men? They're primary role is to get their cocks put for me.

im in car sales and i must admit i have but only after the deale is all done and dusted

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

God I work in a school so No.

Someone I work with.. If it doesn't effect work or your relationship at work why not.

"God I work in a school so No.

Someone I work with.. If it doesn't effect work or your relationship at work why not. "

In a shool, the parents of a pupil you teach would be a better comparator...

» Add a new message to this topic