FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dirty messages/ Erotic stories

Dirty messages/ Erotic stories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is in relation to this thread

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/486112

Do you enjoy getting dirty messages or having an erotic story written about you?

Some people put it on their profile that hey like it but don't really seem to like it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you can't really tailor a story to someone you don't know.

plus most guys go on about crap they want...you suck my cock blah blah blah my cock this and that...hows that sexy to a woman who knows what she wants and wants satisfying?

By *erendipity99Woman  over a year ago

Runcorn

"you can't really tailor a story to someone you don't know.

plus most guys go on about crap they want...you suck my cock blah blah blah my cock this and that...hows that sexy to a woman who knows what she wants and wants satisfying?"

I agree.

I love dirty messages and erotic stories. A guy who used to be on here would write erotic stories for me. He was brilliant at it. However before he started writing stories for me he took his time to get to know me. He knew my likes dislikes, turn ons and turn on ffs, what excites me, etc. That meant whe he wrote a story for me he wrote about stuff he knew would really turn me on. I was a right dirty bitch in the stories he wrote for me lol.

If somebody blindly wrote an erotic story for me that involved me in the story it would be hit and miss. They may get lucky and write about things that excite me and turn me on or they may miss and write about things that bore me or turn me off.

Dirty meessages can be a great build up to a meet.

If you are going to write somebody a dirty message or write an erotic story for them take time to get to know them first. Find out what turns them on, what turns them off, what excites them, what fantasies they have, etc.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

plus most guys go on about crap they want...you suck my cock blah blah blah my cock this and that...hows that sexy to a woman who knows what she wants and wants satisfying?"

This is very true. You cannot tailor a story to somebody you don't know.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

plus most guys go on about crap they want...you suck my cock blah blah blah my cock this and that...hows that sexy to a woman who knows what she wants and wants satisfying?

I agree.

I love dirty messages and erotic stories. A guy who used to be on here would write erotic stories for me. He was brilliant at it. However before he started writing stories for me he took his time to get to know me. He knew my likes dislikes, turn ons and turn on ffs, what excites me, etc. That meant whe he wrote a story for me he wrote about stuff he knew would really turn me on. I was a right dirty bitch in the stories he wrote for me lol.

If somebody blindly wrote an erotic story for me that involved me in the story it would be hit and miss. They may get lucky and write about things that excite me and turn me on or they may miss and write about things that bore me or turn me off.

If you are going to write somebody a dirty message or write an erotic story for them take time to get to know them first. Find out what turns them on, what turns them off, what excites them, what fantasies they have, etc. "

This is very true. I like having a go at writing eroric stories.

Before I write a story for somebody I need to get to know them first. Any story I write for them I want to turn them on. I don't want to write about stuff that turns them off or is not interesting to them.

To the OP some women like erotic stories and some don't. It is visual women who enjoy erotic stories more. When I have wrote stories for visual women they tell me they picture themselves doing all the tings I write about in the story. Visualising what they are reading turns them on. Woemn who are more kinesthetic or auditory will find erotic stories boring.

By *erendipity99Woman  over a year ago

Runcorn

I agree.

If you are going to write somebody a dirty message or write an erotic story for them take time to get to know them first. Find out what turns them on, what turns them off, what excites them, what fantasies they have, etc.

This is very true. I like having a go at writing eroric stories.

Before I write a story for somebody I need to get to know them first. Any story I write for them I want to turn them on. I don't want to write about stuff that turns them off or is not interesting to them.

To the OP some women like erotic stories and some don't. It is visual women who enjoy erotic stories more. When I have wrote stories for visual women they tell me they picture themselves doing all the tings I write about in the story. Visualising what they are reading turns them on. Woemn who are more kinesthetic or auditory will find erotic stories boring. "

I have read some of your stories in the Stories and Fantasies part of the forum. Yu are very good at writing erotic stories. You have great imagination and certainly get me turned on when I read your stories.

» Add a new message to this topic