FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how does the mail work?

how does the mail work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just wondering what is the maximum amount of messages one can receive and what happens if you keep receiving new messages. do the old ones get deleted automatically?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is definitely one for the ladies to answer

If it goes over 100 I think the oldest ones are automatically deleted

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"If it goes over 100 I think the oldest ones are automatically deleted"

If it goes over 100 for a single male on this site they should get a prize

"If it goes over 100 I think the oldest ones are automatically deleted

If it goes over 100 for a single male on this site they should get a prize "

Instant platinum supporter pass I think

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Al ways read them and delete every morning dont always get back can be a problem at time,s if we say were not interested and they start asking why

"If it goes over 100 I think the oldest ones are automatically deleted"

I see so it might be that some of my friends never got to see the messages I sent them :p or they got bored of me :D

"I was just wondering what is the maximum amount of messages one can receive and what happens if you keep receiving new messages. do the old ones get deleted automatically? "

From what I can gather there isn't a finite number of messages you can receive- I have several hundreds - some fems on here have thousands apparently - but they are automatically deleted after 30 days if they haven't been read - which sadly happens to many of mine!

If someone else has already said this I apologise - haven't had time to read the whole thread! X

"I was just wondering what is the maximum amount of messages one can receive and what happens if you keep receiving new messages. do the old ones get deleted automatically?

From what I can gather there isn't a finite number of messages you can receive- I have several hundreds - some fems on here have thousands apparently - but they are automatically deleted after 30 days if they haven't been read - which sadly happens to many of mine!

If someone else has already said this I apologise - haven't had time to read the whole thread! X"

Ok I then gather she never saw my reply and got mad at me or simply got bored ?? . so you can have 100's, that seems more an annoyance rather than benefit even for a guy :p

"I was just wondering what is the maximum amount of messages one can receive and what happens if you keep receiving new messages. do the old ones get deleted automatically?

If someone else has already said this I apologise - haven't had time to read the whole thread! X

Ok I then gather she never saw my reply and got mad at me or simply got bored ?? . so you can have 100's, that seems more an annoyance rather than benefit even for a guy :p"

It is what it is!

I currently have 570 unread messages. I'll never read them all so some will drop off after 30 days. I'm guessing there are lots of people who don't have loads - I'm just rubbish at dealing with messages! X

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

There isn't a maximum amount of messages a profile can receive, but there is a number, I think about 50 but never counted, that can fit onto the page. So if you want to read the older messages those that 'have fallen off the bottom' or are on the non existent page 2 then you have to delete the newer mail.

And Fab does auto delete mail after about 2 weeks, read or not.

I tidy up my box every couple of weeks, whether I've read them or not

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I tidy up my box every couple of weeks, whether I've read them or not "
id like to tidy your box

"I was just wondering what is the maximum amount of messages one can receive and what happens if you keep receiving new messages. do the old ones get deleted automatically? "
I'm not sure it's something you're going to need to worry about.

Not a personal insult, just a general way it is....

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No idea, we've never had this problem.We like to keep a nice tidy box.

Be interesting to know the max amount just out of curiosity.

I dont think any single male would need to worry about it lol.

I should probably clarify that its not something I am worried about. I've been chatting to some women, back and forth and suddenly they stopped replying out of the blue.

We tend to stop chatting if you put us off, or something better comes along. Yes rude of us...

Messages don't get deleted but they fall off the page after a certain amount and we can't see them without deleting some of the newer ones.

» Add a new message to this topic