FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kissing between girls

Kissing between girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittenandthepirate OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

There's been plenty of threads on the kissing vs no kissing topic. However, some couples say no MF kissing but the ladies from each couple kissing is fine and I'm curious as to the reasoning behind this. I (Rach) am bisexual in that I date both guys and girls so for me kissing a guy I find attractive is no different to kissing a girl I find attractive.

Is it that the female half of the couple is only bisexual in a play sense and so you feel it's less intimate and therefore okay? Is it that female-female kissing is something the male wants to see, or the couple feel is more sexual and exciting? To couples that play this way, would your stance change if you were to meet a female who you knew was more into girls than guys in a romantic sense rather than just in play?

Input and thoughts welcomed from all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably the male half doesn't want to see his partner kissing another guy. But then why'd he be fine watching her fuck another guy? idk

By *ill.willMan  over a year ago

From a man's view 2 girls kissing is one of the sexiest things you can see. However another bloke kising your missus probably isn't what most blokes want to see.

Double standards but I think that's how it is

"From a man's view 2 girls kissing is one of the sexiest things you can see. However another bloke kising your missus probably isn't what most blokes want to see."

Agree with your first point.

Disagree with the second.

By *heHeadbangersCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We don't have this problem luckily, he has no problem watching me kiss male and female. And i have no problem seeing him kiss another woman x

By *ill.willMan  over a year ago

"We don't have this problem luckily, he has no problem watching me kiss male and female. And i have no problem seeing him kiss another woman x"

Perfect arrangement for you both. Would like this if I had a partner to swing with

"Probably the male half doesn't want to see his partner kissing another guy. But then why'd he be fine watching her fuck another guy? idk "

We say that. I think sex with another guys wife is more personal than kissing her.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I don't like kissing men other than my partner, but love kissing other women. It's my choice and preference and no one else's.

Never understood the no kissing thing and always avoided anyone with a list of rules.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Never understood the no kissing thing and always avoided anyone with a list of rules."

So everyone you meet says "yes" to everything you might want to do with them? It's nothing to do with "rules" but personal preferences. Surely we should respect people's boundaries - you probably have yours too.

I don't like kissing men but adore kissing women, its as simple as that.

In my opinion kissing is a much more intimate act than having sex.

I have no problem watching my other half kissing whoever he wishes though

"Probably the male half doesn't want to see his partner kissing another guy. But then why'd he be fine watching her fuck another guy? idk "

This always confuses me. We love to kiss and fund it quite a turn off when kissing is off the table.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Ifind watching the wife kiss is very horny

We don't play if no kissing is on the table, it's an easy way for everyone to get in the mood.

Each to their own though

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like watching two women and two men kissing.

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"There's been plenty of threads on the kissing vs no kissing topic. However, some couples say no MF kissing but the ladies from each couple kissing is fine and I'm curious as to the reasoning behind this. I (Rach) am bisexual in that I date both guys and girls so for me kissing a guy I find attractive is no different to kissing a girl I find attractive.

Is it that the female half of the couple is only bisexual in a play sense and so you feel it's less intimate and therefore okay? Is it that female-female kissing is something the male wants to see, or the couple feel is more sexual and exciting? To couples that play this way, would your stance change if you were to meet a female who you knew was more into girls than guys in a romantic sense rather than just in play?

Input and thoughts welcomed from all "

I love kissing both Male and Female....though you can see by my photo's I prefer to kiss the female

"We don't have this problem luckily, he has no problem watching me kiss male and female. And i have no problem seeing him kiss another woman x"

This.

Sarah

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Afraid I fall into this category. Love to kiss girls but sometimes feels strange kissing males.... I play in every sense with both and in honesty can't explain why I am like this... My partner giggles at me saying I am comfy fucking a stranger but struggle to kiss.... He however has no issues with kissing x

» Add a new message to this topic