FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Real or timewasters

Real or timewasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know if it's me or me , but get friend list growing , but you write to them no answer.

I'm guenine , but people are hypocrite, or maybe im that ugly or i scare you off , then where the point to wink , send friend request or accept . The worst is ping pong email , for no reason.

I'm that scary??????????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

People use fab in different ways

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You aren't scary or ugly .

We keep our friend list very short because very few people who send requests want any more than to see your friend only photos or collect fabs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You aren't scary or ugly .

We keep our friend list very short because very few people who send requests want any more than to see your friend only photos or collect fabs. "

why do they want collect fab for.

I though swinging you were suppose to be cool , nothing to proof to anyone.

Or often it's always the husband talking ( shit) asking question , and at the end no mett why , that slilly

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"I don't know if it's me or me , but get friend list growing , but you write to them no answer.

I'm guenine , but people are hypocrite, or maybe im that ugly or i scare you off , then where the point to wink , send friend request or accept . The worst is ping pong email , for no reason.

I'm that scary??????????"

Friends listing doesn't automatically mean available for meets or guaranteed mail response. It's sometimes not possible to answer every message. You're not scary by the way

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I don't know if it's me or me , but get friend list growing , but you write to them no answer.

We have a short friends list and ping pong mail doesn't exist for us

thank you for the support , maybe i use the wrong approach , even i don't mind chatting knowing the couple ( i'm a fan of hot steamy str8 3some)

And patience i do have it. but i feel like is a timewasting people around and to many

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"why do they want collect fab for.

I though swinging you were suppose to be cool , nothing to proof to anyone.

Or often it's always the husband talking ( shit) asking question , and at the end no mett why , that slilly"

It's nice to get your pictures fabbed and I don't have a problem with people fabbing their friends but it's one of many reasons people like to have lots of friends.

You'll eventually get used to the way people operate on here. Lots are genuine.

Good luck

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

My friends pics are similar to my other ones..no naughty surprises. Im sure this is the reason most try and add though

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"My friends pics are similar to my other ones..no naughty surprises. Im sure this is the reason most try and add though"

When I received random friend requests I wait until the sender is offline, accept, look at their pics, then unfriend.

yea man god I dropped the phone ,hey its not your look every guy here struggles with contacting women as long as your sending polite messages based on target profile and decent pics no cock and a smiling face pic you've just got to be patient

i keep them in list after 2-3 mail after bye bye if no answer.

I prefer people to be straight instead of to be undecided. at list no headache

Lots of posts but no answers when you reply to them

» Add a new message to this topic