FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > stumbled across people having sex

stumbled across people having sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We've all read threads about strangest/riskiest places we've had a sex..

I thought I'd ask a question about stumbling into random people having sex?

I once caught a couple shagging next to me in the car park at Cologne airport.. I was sleeping in the back seat of the car, waiting for my morning flight.. They never saw me and gave me some good wank material lol

Stories please...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope you didn't hurt yourself ,bloody trip hazard

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I have a married GF who sort of borrowed a key to my place to carry on some "extracurricular" fun during the day when I would be at work. Our understanding was that she'd text me before going to mine. Well, I suppose she forgot to do so one afternoon and I went home early from work because I was a bit under the weather. I walk in and right on the sofa in the center of the living room she's getting fucked to death by a pretty hot guy. Interesting thing is both acknowledged my entry then carried on fucking LOL. I went upstairs after making a cuppa and around half an hour later she came up to say hi, sorry and bye !

i used to work nights in asda while i was at uni, used to see people regular using the car park for shagging when we went out for a fag at 1.30am

Ashton Under Lyne

"i used to work nights in asda while i was at uni, used to see people regular using the car park for shagging when we went out for a fag at 1.30am "

Haha nowadays I'm told that a lot of shagging goes on inside ASDA among the staff. Never worked there so don't personally know

By *cousehottyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Have heard parents having sex

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Was driving into a small industrial estate and there was a couple going at it on the side of the access road, must have been well uncomfortable

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Have heard parents having sex "

Whose?

"Have heard parents having sex "

I thought that it stopped after parenthood.

By *cousehottyMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Obviously not

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman  over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

I've stumbled across people having sex in swinging clubs...they've got to be the strangest places ever, right?!? Not risky but definitely strange!!!

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

walking along the river years ago, saw this older woman sucking this black guy of on a park bench,, his cock was like a flag pole,, she did not know i was there he just smiled, and let her carry on,, took him so long to cum, but when he did, there was no way he was going to let her spil any,, held her down,, bless her, they went there own way after as did i, mind you she did drive of in a nice Merc

Visiting my mum's place, all the guests sleep in a Wendy house in the back garden (it's warm and offers privacy from the rest of the house). The door opens to face the back of the house but you can see into the neighbours. Well one day I opens the door and the neighbour is giving it to his Mrs against the Patio doors. She's fully exposed to me, brests pushed up against the glass and him biting down hard on her neck. I ducked back inside and watched for 20 min through the net curtain, before they finished and I went on about my day.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

I had a strange one years ago, I stumbled accross 2 young guys (around 18 or 19)having a mutual wank while an older guy sat watching. To be fair though it was in the sand dunes at the local beach and it was known as a bit of a gay meeting place so I shouldn't have been too surprised.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"I have a married GF who sort of borrowed a key to my place to carry on some "extracurricular" fun during the day when I would be at work. Our understanding was that she'd text me before going to mine. Well, I suppose she forgot to do so one afternoon and I went home early from work because I was a bit under the weather. I walk in and right on the sofa in the center of the living room she's getting fucked to death by a pretty hot guy. Interesting thing is both acknowledged my entry then carried on fucking LOL. I went upstairs after making a cuppa and around half an hour later she came up to say hi, sorry and bye ! "

Why didn't you join in the fun lol

Once my brother was at it with his then girlfriend guess he didn't know his door was opened. She was riding his cock I stood there thinking ahhh so that's what it looks like from back here. Coool

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

"We've all read threads about strangest/riskiest places we've had a sex..

I thought I'd ask a question about stumbling into random people having sex?

I once caught a couple shagging next to me in the car park at Cologne airport.. I was sleeping in the back seat of the car, waiting for my morning flight.. They never saw me and gave me some good wank material lol

Stories please..."

Maybe you should have locked your doors before going to sleep...

Hey you need some of them yellow warning signs

Stumbled across some girl getting paggered in the bushes at the Leeds Festival whilst her mate was sat outside the bushes crying because she had a boyfriend. She then got out the bushes with her tits hanging out and said that the guy she was with must have been a virgin because he was shit! You just couldn't have made it up

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Many year,s ago i was just a kid was into birdwatching i had my first pair of Binoculars was in some field,s when this guy jumped up and started to run at me i ran like hell jumping over hedge,s like a race horse.Funny now he must have been shagging away

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

"i used to work nights in asda while i was at uni, used to see people regular using the car park for shagging when we went out for a fag at 1.30am "

I saw a guy getting a bj in Asda car park at 2pm on a Sunday!

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I have done

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

I used to work at a very small sports centre. One night, just before closing up at around 10:30am, I did a sweep of the car park, which we restrict access to at night.

I noticed one car was still parked up, so I approached it to see if anyone was inside. As I drew closer, I spotted the fogged up windows. I was only 18 at the time and rather embarrassed, so I just knocked on their window and briskly walked back inside. By the time I got to the cctv system inside, they'd scarpered.

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

*10:30pm

By *dtanyaTV/TS  over a year ago

gallowayshire

im always getting caught especially dogging but I luv getting caught

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Woods, nightclubs, disabled loos...... My house mate thought I was out and was giving his misses a good sorting out(bed banging on the wall and her being very vocal.)

Anyway I'd been on a night shift so had been asleep before he woke.was made very horny knowing just how she would look with her tits swinging above his nice cock. (if you have to ask then you shouldn't be reading this x) still it all went quiet when I flushed the loo and they had no idea which house mate /or cleaner was in ear shot.

Was strolling along the Embankment in London one evening a few years ago and came across a couple at it near Temple station - she was leaning on the wall looking out over the river and he was taking her from behind. They paid no attention to me.

I've sometimes overheard heard people saying intriguing things - two couples walking along together in the Strand, one of the women says to the man she's with "I can't believe you had a stiffy all night".

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

Not sure if they still do but there is a shopping centre in Warrington, the security guards record couples shagging in the courtyard. So saw a few when I worked there and in the service road of the shopping centre in Liverpool.

By *w_twoCouple  over a year ago

north west

Literally fell over a couple at it whilst walking in a wheat field last summer.

I caught my neighbours in our shared stairway the other night. He was taking her from behind on the stairs and I almost walked into them as I had my headphones in and was looking at my phone! I looked up at the right time to avoid walkinh face first into his bare arse!

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Couple did it in the stinky portaloos at a friends wedding. Bleurgh

Best thing about having dogs. Stumbled across a few people while out walking them. Last time was while we out walking on the canal and I heard so weird noises. Looked over the wall and there was a young couple, her on knees giving one hell of a blow job. Watched them for a couple of minutes then moved on. A nice little surprise that cheered the day.

Night staff at B&Q are all dirty badstards x

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Guildford hospital was a shag fest when I worked there in the 90's.... If walls could talk the on call rooms could tell you a thing or two..

In a car on the beach at Weston super Mare. Gf and I were the perpetrators. Weirdest bit was when a horse looked through the window.

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

"I have a married GF who sort of borrowed a key to my place to carry on some "extracurricular" fun during the day when I would be at work. Our understanding was that she'd text me before going to mine. Well, I suppose she forgot to do so one afternoon and I went home early from work because I was a bit under the weather. I walk in and right on the sofa in the center of the living room she's getting fucked to death by a pretty hot guy. Interesting thing is both acknowledged my entry then carried on fucking LOL. I went upstairs after making a cuppa and around half an hour later she came up to say hi, sorry and bye ! "

And you never joined in????

Ashton Under Lyne

"I have a married GF who sort of borrowed a key to my place to carry on some "extracurricular" fun during the day when I would be at work. Our understanding was that she'd text me before going to mine. Well, I suppose she forgot to do so one afternoon and I went home early from work because I was a bit under the weather. I walk in and right on the sofa in the center of the living room she's getting fucked to death by a pretty hot guy. Interesting thing is both acknowledged my entry then carried on fucking LOL. I went upstairs after making a cuppa and around half an hour later she came up to say hi, sorry and bye !

And you never joined in???? "

haha no, not that time !

Went to a beach in Cornwall and there was this bit with little caves and the kids were playing around in them... Decided to go too and this one we went in and there it was ... Two people getting it on like donkey kong... The poor kids .... I think they were mortified

Don't ever recall catching someone at it other than friends at uni but that was just the norm.

I have however been caught myself a couple of times. Once by a lecturer in the law faculty when I had my ex bent over the railings in the stairwell.

By *rmag3ddonMan  over a year ago

East lothian

Caught two d*unk Edinburgh fringe tourist's going at it against my work van at 3 in the morning while I was in a office cleaning it. This office was mabey a 10 second walk off the royal mile. They shot off fairly quickly when me and the guy I was working with started to piss ourselves laughing.

By *ntrested71Couple  over a year ago

Prescot

Me and my missus had sex up a walk way by our house about 3 in the morning she just had a coat on had it right open was fun and exciting you get people still get people going through quite regular even at that time )

» Add a new message to this topic