FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > advice on gangbang bukkake

advice on gangbang bukkake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would love to organise a small gangbang bukkake for my wife where she is fucked but the guys must finish on her face or Tits just looking for advice and tips on organising it the right sort of guys to accept how Katy should prepare for it etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

"Would love to organise a small gangbang bukkake for my wife where she is fucked but the guys must finish on her face or Tits just looking for advice and tips on organising it the right sort of guys to accept how Katy should prepare for it etc "

We have done this a few times, the hardest thing is to get the correct mix of guys who WILL turn up. Plan it well in advance and talk regularly to the invited guys. A no show will totally spoil it.

How many men are you looking to invite?

Was thinking about five but she's still not had her first mfm meet yet so mite be a shock to her system lol

Saltburn

"Was thinking about five but she's still not had her first mfm meet yet so mite be a shock to her system lol "

Ok nothing like jumping in at the deep end lol. I would start off with mmf first, you can still do the bukkake finish. Thats how we started and had 14 guys at our last party.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Probably best having a mmf furstvand get her usedcto the other guy and yourself cumming in her face and boobs first

If she is comfy with that, and greedy for more... try about half a dozen... but she will need to invite double that to account for all the cancellations and no shows

R

Saltburn

"Probably best having a mmf furstvand get her usedcto the other guy and yourself cumming in her face and boobs first

If she is comfy with that, and greedy for more... try about half a dozen... but she will need to invite double that to account for all the cancellations and no shows

R"

Yeah cheers guys the mfm threesum with a bukkake finish is next on our list then she has a fantasy to be stuffed airtight but she needs to get used to anal first

Saltburn

"Yeah cheers guys the mfm threesum with a bukkake finish is next on our list then she has a fantasy to be stuffed airtight but she needs to get used to anal first "

Go for double vaginal at your mmf Cara loves it.

Desborough

"Yeah cheers guys the mfm threesum with a bukkake finish is next on our list then she has a fantasy to be stuffed airtight but she needs to get used to anal first

Go for double vaginal at your mmf Cara loves it."

The only DV I have done with a Couple.. the wife nearly passed out as her orgasms were that intense

Yeah that would be a new one for us any advice on finding decent males that aren't just gonna treat her like a piece of meat do you just go on their verifications ?

Desborough

"Yeah that would be a new one for us any advice on finding decent males that aren't just gonna treat her like a piece of meat do you just go on their verifications ? "

Get her to look through profiles of guys she likes the look of.. veris, pics etc and get her to message them and see if she likes what they say

That's how the lady chose the guys I helped organise her birthday gb

Saltburn

"Yeah that would be a new one for us any advice on finding decent males that aren't just gonna treat her like a piece of meat do you just go on their verifications ? "

Go on length of time here, verifications and talk to them if possible. Obviously mmf is easier to organise. There will be a lot of no shows though, I don't really understand why though. You invite someone to fuck your wife then they don't turn up? Doesn't make sense to me.

Yeah sounds good I have had a ffm threesum and it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen want her to feel like a goddess

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't get it in your eyes. Can sting like hell

Yeah we nearly had one and the guy we organised it with it got to the day and he just never messaged us back weird lol

Saltburn

"Yeah sounds good I have had a ffm threesum and it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen want her to feel like a goddess "

Done right with the right people she will feel awesome and be begging for more, I know Cara was.

I know i'm not exactly local but i'd love to be considered for this, your mra is stunning

Yeah next step get it organised lol

Thank you she's better live hehe

Saltburn

"Yeah next step get it organised lol "

You are in a good area for it, Very active around here loads of fab members in West Yorkshire.

"Thank you she's better live hehe "

I can only imagine

Desborough

"Yeah next step get it organised lol "

Yes, chop chop lol

Its hard to get organised.. We know a few good guys but getting them all together is a nightmare..

Group fun with bukkake finish is my favourite... Its addictive... Id been good until recently, and I turned into a greedy cock hungry bitch lol

Advice would be to try an adult cinema or a club with invites to guys you like... Or one of the gg club or party events

You do sometimes get groups of guys I used to be part of a group and we where lots of people's firs experience of mmmf or more

By *riskySandDCouple  over a year ago

DONCASTER

Hope you have more luck than we're having. We've been trying to sort out a similar arrangement for a while but have made very little progress. Very frustrating for everyone considering there's such hot pussy on offer xx

Hi guys message me if you want advice, have organised a few x

A good place to start might be a 'greedy girl' night or a club like the Private Club in Birmingham.

You know there will be men there up for it, so no worries about 'no shows'. The hostesses will be encouraging and look out for the safety of your wife and it will be a friendly and sexy atmosphere. And you can choose how it ends

By *riskySandDCouple  over a year ago

DONCASTER

Yes. That seems to be the advice coming from most people. It sounds like it's the best and safest way of doing it

By *iscreet_dom_bullMan  over a year ago

Toton/long Eaton

"Would love to organise a small gangbang bukkake for my wife where she is fucked but the guys must finish on her face or Tits just looking for advice and tips on organising it the right sort of guys to accept how Katy should prepare for it etc "

Id be happy to help

I can organise you one

» Add a new message to this topic