FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst meets had

Worst meets had

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's peoples worst experiences?

I once went to meet a girl, got to her house and after inviting me im she asked me if I could help her with a £60 bill she couldn't pay, obviously i refused then she got shitty with me so I left ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is horrible.. Evil girl

Complete waste of my time but u get good and bad ones I guess lol

They just have a bj, and leave with out even an effort in touching me.

I had one years ago where the lady asked if we could have sex in front of her elderly mother. Good job I had my trainers on !

That was couple years ago

Long story but...

Dirty feed, nails and.... You know..

I'm just run away on first 2 minutes... Lol

"What's peoples worst experiences?

I once went to meet a girl, got to her house and after inviting me im she asked me if I could help her with a £60 bill she couldn't pay, obviously i refused then she got shitty with me so I left ????"

You could have just used it as a negotiation point to get her to do anal... it would have been cheaper than taking her to a fancy restaurant. Just saying.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"They just have a bj, and leave with out even an effort in touching me. "

How rude of them not touching you during or after the bj

"I had one years ago where the lady asked if we could have sex in front of her elderly mother. Good job I had my trainers on !"

was there a because in there? As in "could we please have sex in front of my elderly mother because... "

Surely they had to touch you to force your head down?

"I had one years ago where the lady asked if we could have sex in front of her elderly mother. Good job I had my trainers on !"

Phwoor lol

I once went to meet a girl, got to her house and after inviting me im she asked me if I could help her with a £60 bill she couldn't pay, obviously i refused then she got shitty with me so I left ????

You could have just used it as a negotiation point to get her to do anal... it would have been cheaper than taking her to a fancy restaurant. Just saying. "

Ha! You have no idea how much I just laughed!

That's just downright wrong!

"I had one years ago where the lady asked if we could have sex in front of her elderly mother. Good job I had my trainers on !

was there a because in there? As in "could we please have sex in front of my elderly mother because... " "

She seemed quite sane. Met for a coffee , nice conversation ,etc. The next day she rang and said she was free that evening. So bought a bottle of Gallo. Got there had a glass or two. Then this strange request. Made me excuses and left.

"I had one years ago where the lady asked if we could have sex in front of her elderly mother. Good job I had my trainers on !

was there a because in there? As in "could we please have sex in front of my elderly mother because... "

She seemed quite sane. Met for a coffee , nice conversation ,etc. The next day she rang and said she was free that evening. So bought a bottle of Gallo. Got there had a glass or two. Then this strange request. Made me excuses and left."

I was trying to think of a reasonable because and give her the benefit of the doubt...

The best I've come up with is:

"Because old Doris always wanted to see a live sex show and she doesn't remember who I am anyway"

Last night... Couple had us drive to Leicester to a pub of their choice.. Was chatting nicely when the woman announced it was too noisy in the pub, she got up and walked out leaving us with her partner. We didn't know what was going on and he was the same. When we went outside she said she was going home. Rudest woman we have ever met

She seemed quite sane. Met for a coffee , nice conversation ,etc. The next day she rang and said she was free that evening. So bought a bottle of Gallo. Got there had a glass or two. Then this strange request. Made me excuses and left.

I was trying to think of a reasonable because and give her the benefit of the doubt...

The best I've come up with is:

"Because old Doris always wanted to see a live sex show and she doesn't remember who I am anyway""

I have no idea why. I didn't ask. It was one of those times when you sit there open mouthed with your brain saying to you. Door Door....where's the fucking door !

By *urvy38hWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I once went to meet a girl, got to her house and after inviting me im she asked me if I could help her with a £60 bill she couldn't pay, obviously i refused then she got shitty with me so I left ????"

That's actually really bad, she was in the wrong.

By *urvy38hWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 20/03/16 08:49:46]

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

You turned down a mum daughter 3 sum ? Lol

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Here's 50p to help you with your £60 bill now let's get naked"

Difference is offerering to take someone to a restaurant is different to someone expecting U to pay a bill for them have no idea why anyone would accept this and the fact the first thing that pops in Ur head is "negotiate for anal" shows what type of character U are ??

You could have just used it as a negotiation point to get her to do anal... it would have been cheaper than taking her to a fancy restaurant. Just saying. "

That's actually really bad, she was in the wrong."

Yea I felt really uncomfortable lol

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

"That was couple years ago

Long story but...

Dirty feed, nails and.... You know..

I'm just run away on first 2 minutes... Lol"

Eh ?

By *ogamuffinMan  over a year ago

slough

"Last night... Couple had us drive to Leicester to a pub of their choice.. Was chatting nicely when the woman announced it was too noisy in the pub, she got up and walked out leaving us with her partner. We didn't know what was going on and he was the same. When we went outside she said she was going home. Rudest woman we have ever met"

I hate the time wasters, you drive to meet as arranged and then they don't show up or get in touch. It's all a waste of time, money and effort. I give people the benefit of the doubt, I can understand family emergency and things.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

was there a because in there? As in "could we please have sex in front of my elderly mother because... " "

Yeah. Her elderly mother could have been blind and she wanted to make sure she was near her just in case she needed anything.

Yeah. Her elderly mother could have been blind and she wanted to make sure she was near her just in case she needed anything."

Still an unusual request and if that was the case U wouldn't just spring it on them when they arrive lol

Had one where I went to someone's house and the dogs were locked in the room next to us,the barking didn't stop! Made me very uncomfortable

"Had one where I went to someone's house and the dogs were locked in the room next to us,the barking didn't stop! Made me very uncomfortable "

Had one where the dogs were in the bed with us, tried to get said dog out of the bed and she flipp out. Bye love, not having a dog trying to hump me while I hump you.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

Had a similar experience with op but luckily i didnt meet... i smelt a rat... chatting nicely.. arranged a meet.. then smack right in the kisser.. "am struggling with my rent and landlord going to kick me out tonight..can you bring 60 pounds with you" line...

Swift end to that conversation.

For me its the ones where you meet and theres no connection what so ever sexually. Even worse when they blame you for that they didnt get turned on enough.

"Had a similar experience with op but luckily i didnt meet... i smelt a rat... chatting nicely.. arranged a meet.. then smack right in the kisser.. "am struggling with my rent and landlord going to kick me out tonight..can you bring 60 pounds with you" line...

Swift end to that conversation."

What kind of a slum do you have to live in to have £60 rent?

I've had a few meets I'd sooner forget

My worse one was the guy who dumped me in Manchester at 2am with no way of getting home

Another bad one was my very first meet, I met a guy and I didn't like him at all but being new and a lot younger I didn't know how to tell him I didn't want sex, I kind of felt obligated because he had traveled a long way and paid for a hotel room so I just went through with it, it was truely horrible he kept kissing and slobbering all over me if felt like crying

After I went home and scrubbed myself in the shower for ages and didn't meet again for a couple of years it put me off that much

Took me a long time to learn to say no thanks but I never put myself in that position again

"For me its the ones where you meet and theres no connection what so ever sexually. Even worse when they blame you for that they didnt get turned on enough. "

That's why I insist on a social first.. Then i can just up and leave

You could have just used it as a negotiation point to get her to do anal... it would have been cheaper than taking her to a fancy restaurant. Just saying.

Ha! You have no idea how much I just laughed!"

And me?? How wrong are we lol ?

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"Had a similar experience with op but luckily i didnt meet... i smelt a rat... chatting nicely.. arranged a meet.. then smack right in the kisser.. "am struggling with my rent and landlord going to kick me out tonight..can you bring 60 pounds with you" line...

What kind of a slum do you have to live in to have £60 rent?"

Near you

"I've had a few meets I'd sooner forget

My worse one was the guy who dumped me in Manchester at 2am with no way of getting home

Another bad one was my very first meet, I met a guy and I didn't like him at all but being new and a lot younger I didn't know how to tell him I didn't want sex, I kind of felt obligated because he had traveled a long way and paid for a hotel room so I just went through with it, it was truely horrible he kept kissing and slobbering all over me if felt like crying

After I went home and scrubbed myself in the shower for ages and didn't meet again for a couple of years it put me off that much

Took me a long time to learn to say no thanks but I never put myself in that position again "

Why not just say "I need to be honest, I have genital warts an incurable STI." He would have left in a flash...

What kind of a slum do you have to live in to have £60 rent?

Near you"

£60 will buy you a single room in a shared house in whitley (shittest part of reading) for about a week...at best

» Add a new message to this topic