FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 3 some

3 some

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antonkid1955 OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I am a cuck..my lady wants to have a threesome with me and another guy who is a friend of ours but who is also a cuck. Is it possible to have a 3some with a lady and two cucks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Invite me too and you can both be cucked

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am a cuck..my lady wants to have a threesome with me and another guy who is a friend of ours but who is also a cuck. Is it possible to have a 3some with a lady and two cucks?"
Too many cucks and all that.....spoils the broth

i don't think it's possible. if it is i can't think how.

"I am a cuck..my lady wants to have a threesome with me and another guy who is a friend of ours but who is also a cuck. Is it possible to have a 3some with a lady and two cucks?Too many cucks and all that.....spoils the broth"

ahahha quality

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

So let me get this straight your gfckbpk is laying on the bed looking sexy feeling hot waiting to get the fucking of her life. While you watch and wank at your mate not giving her the fucking of her life as he watches and wanks over you wanking over him not giving your gf the fucking of her life hmmmmmmmm. Not really going to work is it lol

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"So let me get this straight your gfckbpk is laying on the bed looking sexy feeling hot waiting to get the fucking of her life. While you watch and wank at your mate not giving her the fucking of her life as he watches and wanks over you wanking over him not giving your gf the fucking of her life hmmmmmmmm. Not really going to work is it lol "

Thanks for the visual..so funny

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"So let me get this straight your gfckbpk is laying on the bed looking sexy feeling hot waiting to get the fucking of her life. While you watch and wank at your mate not giving her the fucking of her life as he watches and wanks over you wanking over him not giving your gf the fucking of her life hmmmmmmmm. Not really going to work is it lol

Thanks for the visual..so funny "

"I am a cuck..my lady wants to have a threesome with me and another guy who is a friend of ours but who is also a cuck. Is it possible to have a 3some with a lady and two cucks?"

It can only work if your friend has a Dom side and forgets he is your friend for a while.

» Add a new message to this topic