FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sensation and the killer condom...

Sensation and the killer condom...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sure I won't be the only one to have experienced this situation and I'm intrigued to hear other peoples thoughts on it.

Your in the midst of euphoria and your about to cum and you sense there is something wrong .... the guy suddenly says he cant cum or goes limp and he says its because of the condom and lack of sensation........

Bareback is not a option but I'm sure guys say this just to check their luck.

I expect there is some truth to this so what condoms should a guy use?.

Is this a question I should be asking in advance... " can you cum in a condom" ?? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can cum in a condom, but the sensation is nowhere near as good as without.

I don't Iike condoms, but it's good to stay safe when shagging someone you don't know.

From experience (Mr), the condom used can vary the amount of sensation a guy experiences. However, there are several thinner condoms available to combat this.

So realistically, if a guy knows they have a problem finishing using a condom, then they should invest in some thinner ones. Not chance their arm (if that is the case) to endanger both their sexuql health and yours.

Condoms can limit sensation. This might work well for some and not so well for others.

If the guy is erect and has a condom on, then goes soft I would suggest that's not the fault of the condom. Perhaps psychological?

If the guy can't cum wearing one, then that might be due to lack of sensation. But there's no reason why he couldn't finish you off, op. Perhaps wanking himself off over an appropriate part of your body after?

Is he trying it on? Possibly. But you do what's right for you, you certainly don't have to indulge him.

i like a guy to wank over me anyway - so condom off and let it go over my tits

"Condoms can limit sensation. This might work well for some and not so well for others.

If the guy is erect and has a condom on, then goes soft I would suggest that's not the fault of the condom. Perhaps psychological?

If the guy can't cum wearing one, then that might be due to lack of sensation. But there's no reason why he couldn't finish you off, op. Perhaps wanking himself off over an appropriate part of your body after?

Is he trying it on? Possibly. But you do what's right for you, you certainly don't have to indulge him."

The other option could be that he'd already cum? Especially if he'd gone soft. Perhaps he just didn't want you to know, for whatever reason.

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Can't cum in a condom

It's not usually due to the condom for me but there are differences

I find Skyns good

[Removed by poster at 17/03/16 11:09:40]

"i like a guy to wank over me anyway - so condom off and let it go over my tits "

Yes I like that too

belfast

For me I much prefer the sensation of cumming when inside

I can't understand it when a man wants to pull out to wank

"For me I much prefer the sensation of cumming when inside

"

Totally agree!

Defeats the whole object to me.

But then sometimes that's what the lady wants. You can't really argue with that, but then if I'm that close to cumming the chances of getting the condom off in time is quite limited.

"

You mean cum inside with or without a condom?

Note to self.... find bloke that can cum in condom and over tits if asked and preferably in same session

When we started swinging this was actually a real issue for Marc. It had been almost 10 years since he'd had sex with a woman with a condom on. Because it's so much easier to get mfm meets than anything else, it also took a while of swinging until he was in a situation with another woman where he had to use a condom. So there were issues largely, but not solely, due to loss of sensation.

In order to combat this, we just have sex every so often with a condom on so he can get used to the different sensation again.

But I would say that men aren't always chancing it when they bring it up. Its a serious issue for some guys.

-Courtney

See to be honest, I had never had unprotected sex until December 2015, always used a condom. Always heard how much better bareback is, then I finally got to do it.

Feels exactly the same, no difference at all except I have to scrub ma dick after. So I think it's just a lie guys tell themselves

I struggle to cum inside a lass without one. With makes it damn near impossible for me...brand or type make no difference at all.

I'm not fussed really about Cumming on a meet though so whatever.

If the person I'm with is fussed I can normally drum up a load some other way

belfast

"

With a condom

Definitely with a condom

I used some condoms with a regular partner that he couldn't feel. He pulled out and looked because he thought it had come off inside me. He never had a problem coming in any condom,from those to the extra safe ones

"When we started swinging this was actually a real issue for Marc. It had been almost 10 years since he'd had sex with a woman with a condom on. Because it's so much easier to get mfm meets than anything else, it also took a while of swinging until he was in a situation with another woman where he had to use a condom. So there were issues largely, but not solely, due to loss of sensation.

In order to combat this, we just have sex every so often with a condom on so he can get used to the different sensation again.

But I would say that men aren't always chancing it when they bring it up. Its a serious issue for some guys.

-Courtney "

Wise words Courtney...im the same...me id rather wank over the lady...and do..rather than put a condom on...and before anyone says ...i never fuck the lady..id rather not and have to try to wear a condom

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You could try a femidom.

It doesn't feel quite as constrictive to the man but you're just as safe if it's used properly

"

With a condom. It could always be emptied afterwards over boobs etc. Perhaps not quite the same for you women?

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

I don't always cum when wearing one.

"When we started swinging this was actually a real issue for Marc. It had been almost 10 years since he'd had sex with a woman with a condom on. Because it's so much easier to get mfm meets than anything else, it also took a while of swinging until he was in a situation with another woman where he had to use a condom. So there were issues largely, but not solely, due to loss of sensation.

-Courtney

Wise words Courtney...im the same...me id rather wank over the lady...and do..rather than put a condom on...and before anyone says ...i never fuck the lady..id rather not and have to try to wear a condom "

You meet a woman just to wank over her?

-Courtney "

Agree with this 100% .

I had never used condoms in my whole life before starting this swinging game . So from 15 to 49 , not once !

Our first visit to a club involved a group session , and when I put a condom on it felt like my cock was being strangled , and before long I was soft . So Sabrina helped get me hard again , tried a different one and the same thing happened .

So I didn't actually shag anyone that night , and when we got home we talked about it . We got all sorts of different condoms and tried them out at home with varying levels of failure !

I figured fucking wasn't the be all and end all anyway , and gave up trying to succeed . It made no difference what the scenario and people were like , I couldn't maintain an erection with a condom on .

And now , 5 years later , I still have the same issue , although not quite a bad as it was . A blue pill helps and when we know I am gonna be expected to perform I can when I've taken one . But that's really not very often as I have a very strong voyeuristic nature which is more than satisfied without me having to fuck .

It's probably psychological but never once have I struggled with bb with Sabrina , and that can be 3 times a day as well as the meets . And my cock stays rock hard for oral too ( bare ) . So I can fully understand guys who can't stay hard with a condom , or can't cum with one on .

What's the problem! You can always whip the comdm off and suck him to orgasm

Works for me everytime

-Courtney "

Thank you Courtney I get that completely X

"You could try a femidom.

It doesn't feel quite as constrictive to the man but you're just as safe if it's used properly"

Interesting thought Ill have a look at them X

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

I've had issues cumming wearing a condom, but usually only with second or third time in a night. First time is fine, then it gets progressively harder.

By *eggaeloverMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I think the ideal meet is to plan well in advance, both go to clinic together, don't have sex with anyone until you get your results then fuck bareback until the cows come home, wahaaay!!!

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

"i like a guy to wank over me anyway - so condom off and let it go over my tits "

-Courtney

Wise words Courtney...im the same...me id rather wank over the lady...and do..rather than put a condom on...and before anyone says ...i never fuck the lady..id rather not and have to try to wear a condom

You meet a woman just to wank over her? "

That's only half the job complete. Ha ha

North East

-Courtney

Agree with this 100% .

I had never used condoms in my whole life before starting this swinging game . So from 15 to 49 , not once !

Our first visit to a club involved a group session , and when I put a condom on it felt like my cock was being strangled , and before long I was soft . So Sabrina helped get me hard again , tried a different one and the same thing happened .

So I didn't actually shag anyone that night , and when we got home we talked about it . We got all sorts of different condoms and tried them out at home with varying levels of failure !

I figured fucking wasn't the be all and end all anyway , and gave up trying to succeed . It made no difference what the scenario and people were like , I couldn't maintain an erection with a condom on .

And now , 5 years later , I still have the same issue , although not quite a bad as it was . A blue pill helps and when we know I am gonna be expected to perform I can when I've taken one . But that's really not very often as I have a very strong voyeuristic nature which is more than satisfied without me having to fuck .

It's probably psychological but never once have I struggled with bb with Sabrina , and that can be 3 times a day as well as the meets . And my cock stays rock hard for oral too ( bare ) . So I can fully understand guys who can't stay hard with a condom , or can't cum with one on ."

.. Yeah.. I h e to admit. Same problem.. Can"t stay hard with a condom.. Tried different types and same... ... Any other advices?is only psyhological?... I want to try clubs.. But i don"t want to risk ... So.. Any ideeas?

Skyns main brand and large suit most gentleman and very thin as well as comfortable fit ...

If they have issues - ask them to do a few millionaires wanks and that solves a lot of issues X

Mwah

-Courtney

Agree with this 100% .

It's probably psychological but never once have I struggled with bb with Sabrina , and that can be 3 times a day as well as the meets . And my cock stays rock hard for oral too ( bare ) . So I can fully understand guys who can't stay hard with a condom , or can't cum with one on ... Yeah.. I h e to admit. Same problem.. Can"t stay hard with a condom.. Tried different types and same... ... Any other advices?is only psyhological?... I want to try clubs.. But i don"t want to risk ... So.. Any ideeas?"

Marc has found that practice makes perfect. He doesn't really have the problem anymore with condoms on because we use them ourselves to get him used to it. So I guess keep practicing?

You could also try getting into clubs slowly so the psychological pressure is lessened.

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

E Suffolk

Of course sex with a condom is different.

But then there are a thousand and one things that makes each encounter unique from the person you are playing with to how your drive was to the meet!

While a condom may well make it harder for a guy to cum, as others have said, there are work arounds which have to be the answer rather than running the risks of bareback.

Finally, the going soft bit down to a condom is tosh. Only two things make a guy go soft as far as I know; cumming and something throwing that big switch in his head. Maybe as this guy struggled to cum, he got in a panic and Mr hard left the building. But hey, if he got it up with or without the condom, there's no way it could make him lose his erection, aside a severe alergic reaction to latex But then if other bits of his body were swelling up and he was struggling to breath, his cock going soft was probably well down the list of worries!

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

I found Skyns almost felt like not wearing a condom but I had one break and because they are so thin I didn't realise until too late precisely because they are so thin.

two partners have had Skyns break on (in) them too.

no issues using or cumming in a condom, it's the responsible thing to do. No issue cumming over breasts either if the lady enjoys.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"

Is this a question I should be asking in advance... " can you cum in a condom" ?? lol

"

Some guys do try it on. And some try to take the condom off surreptitiously (or occasionally not so surreptitiously) during sex, which is appalling behaviour. Not being able to fully relax because you have to stay vigilant in case they've taken it off can really spoil a shag.

I've also heard of a few horror stories where guys have taken the condom off before cumming and although the woman has noticed, they've ignored her telling them to stop and she's been unable to push them off her

I actually have put on my profile please don't waste my time if you can't stay hard in a condom.

I've had one guy, a while ago, flat refuse to wear one, and spend ages try to convince me to shag him without one, until I chucked him out.

I prefer bareback too but it's not the sensible choice for casual sex.

"

Some guys do try it on. And some try to take the condom off surreptitiously (or occasionally not so surreptitiously) during sex, which is appalling behaviour. Not being able to fully relax because you have to stay vigilant in case they've taken it off can really spoil a shag.

I've also heard of a few horror stories where guys have taken the condom off before cumming and although the woman has noticed, they've ignored her telling them to stop and she's been unable to push them off her

I actually have put on my profile please don't waste my time if you can't stay hard in a condom.

I've had one guy, a while ago, flat refuse to wear one, and spend ages try to convince me to shag him without one, until I chucked him out.

I prefer bareback too but it's not the sensible choice for casual sex."

By *dcumlover2Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

My kind of girl mmmmm

I last a lot longer with a condom on but still manage to fill it with cum but defiantly feels different to cumming in a girls pussy or mouth with out

North East

-Courtney

Agree with this 100% .

It's probably psychological but never once have I struggled with bb with Sabrina , and that can be 3 times a day as well as the meets . And my cock stays rock hard for oral too ( bare ) . So I can fully understand guys who can't stay hard with a condom , or can't cum with one on ... Yeah.. I h e to admit. Same problem.. Can"t stay hard with a condom.. Tried different types and same... ... Any other advices?is only psyhological?... I want to try clubs.. But i don"t want to risk ... So.. Any ideeas?

Marc has found that practice makes perfect. He doesn't really have the problem anymore with condoms on because we use them ourselves to get him used to it. So I guess keep practicing?

You could also try getting into clubs slowly so the psychological pressure is lessened. "

.. Yes i want to try a club in the area.. Recently singleZz so i can play... But the condoms problem... Nit to safe to play...

"Skyns main brand and large suit most gentleman and very thin as well as comfortable fit ...

If they have issues - ask them to do a few millionaires wanks and that solves a lot of issues X

Mwah "

Am i being naive but whats a millionaire wank??

"

I prefer bareback too but it's not the sensible choice for casual sex."

Very pleased to hear others have experienced it. Id like to think a guy could tell me in advance of a meet what the score is!..

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Skyns main brand and large suit most gentleman and very thin as well as comfortable fit ...

Mwah

Am i being naive but whats a millionaire wank??

"

Wanking with a condom on.

"I'm sure I won't be the only one to have experienced this situation and I'm intrigued to hear other peoples thoughts on it.

Your in the midst of euphoria and your about to cum and you sense there is something wrong .... the guy suddenly says he cant cum or goes limp and he says its because of the condom and lack of sensation........

"

Once he starts to stress over it, it's over. There are thinner more real feel condoms though

...just not in McDonald's guys!

Buy polyurethane condoms rather than latex and a proper fitted one. U get different girths and lengths for comfort (online companies can have hundreds of types and even have measurements on them).

Then put a tiny little drop of lube in the tip so thay the condom moves over the head of the cock easily.

Eh voila. Condoms not a problem

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"... the going soft bit down to a condom is tosh. Only two things make a guy go soft as far as I know; cumming and something throwing that big switch in his head.... if he got it up with or without the condom, there's no way it could make him lose his erection, aside a severe alergic reaction to latex ..."

I disagree with this. I have played several times with a man who had no problem getting an erection, until he put the condom on, and then he lost his erection immediately. Every time. And he definitely didn't have an allergic reaction to the condom.

You are just talking about the physical reaction to putting on a condom. What you're ignoring is the psychological reaction. All kinds of psychological reasons can cause a man to lose his erection - what you describe as that big switch in his head - and putting on a condom is one of them. Basically, if putting on a condom caused him to lose his erection once, then each future time he will worry that it will happen again, until it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I have always used condoms. Well that's a little lie to be honest. I've only ever gone bareback with my first girlfriend but that was 12 years ago.

It's been rubbers ever since for me. I like to think I'm responsible even though the feeling isn't the same.

By *5happycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

"Buy polyurethane condoms rather than latex and a proper fitted one. U get different girths and lengths for comfort (online companies can have hundreds of types and even have measurements on them).

Then put a tiny little drop of lube in the tip so thay the condom moves over the head of the cock easily.

Eh voila. Condoms not a problem "

We have now bought condoms online for hubby to use as the ones we bought in the shop didn't fit him. It seems his girth was the issue, and trying to squeeze his cock in to one was enough to lose his erection immediately.

I now put the condom on for him which means he doesn't have to stop and look while fumbling with opening the packet etc and that seems to have helped too. However he tells me that he can rarely feel anything when fucking a woman while wearing a condom and it is mostly the psychological pleasure that he enjoys. But then, he also finds it more or less impossible to cum from a blow job so probably he has some sensation issues with his cock.

For this very reason, we don't promise full swap when meeting as that way there is no pressure but if all parties are open to it and all systems are working, then full swap could well happen. And I do love to see him fucking another woman.

"I have always used condoms. Well that's a little lie to be honest. I've only ever gone bareback with my first girlfriend but that was 12 years ago.

It's been rubbers ever since for me. I like to think I'm responsible even though the feeling isn't the same. "

Best way to be X

"Buy polyurethane condoms rather than latex and a proper fitted one. U get different girths and lengths for comfort (online companies can have hundreds of types and even have measurements on them).

Eh voila. Condoms not a problem

We have now bought condoms online for hubby to use as the ones we bought in the shop didn't fit him. It seems his girth was the issue, and trying to squeeze his cock in to one was enough to lose his erection immediately.

I now put the condom on for him which means he doesn't have to stop and look while fumbling with opening the packet etc and that seems to have helped too. However he tells me that he can rarely feel anything when fucking a woman while wearing a condom and it is mostly the psychological pleasure that he enjoys. But then, he also finds it more or less impossible to cum from a blow job so probably he has some sensation issues with his cock.

For this very reason, we don't promise full swap when meeting as that way there is no pressure but if all parties are open to it and all systems are working, then full swap could well happen. And I do love to see him fucking another woman."

I think its nice that your are honest with other couples and that you've worked things out. I wouldn't mind if a guy I was going to meet was honest with me in advance and you can then decide other things to do

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

I prefer limit sensation with condom to perpetual daily dose of antiretrovirals pills. Sorry for being blunt.

Millionaires wank.....

Is CBT really

For a gentleman that may have issues .... Wank only with a condom on - everytime.....

So all the normal set up, morning or evening with Internet pics etc / or the shower /or sofa and tv - where ever and when ever they approach let's have a play.....

Condom on .... After a month ....the putting them On is trained into the brain .... So agree the right fit very important - try a few types and order correct fit and a drop of lube inside tip will feel wonderful too....the mind gets used to releasing all condom related anxiety ...

Mwah

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I quiet like cuming on a woman's boobs or in mouth so for me I am happy to have sex with a condom on but finish off that way. I can come in a women with a condom

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I'm sure I won't be the only one to have experienced this situation and I'm intrigued to hear other peoples thoughts on it.

"

I'd fake it...

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"I found Skyns almost felt like not wearing a condom but I had one break and because they are so thin I didn't realise until too late precisely because they are so thin.

two partners have had Skyns break on (in) them too.

no issues using or cumming in a condom, it's the responsible thing to do. No issue cumming over breasts either if the lady enjoys."

Perhaps you may have inadvertently put the condom on, inside out.

This can cause them to split.

Suck him off and swallow. If he has worked hard for a few hours to please your it's the least you can do. And then there are all the health benefits of cum to consider......

The first time I wore a condom I tore my banjo string. It was pretty horrible with blood everywhere. After that every time I tried to use a condom my erection would subside and I just got in a vicious circle of worrying about it and losing my erection. I could get hard repeatedly but as soon as the condom went on...droop. It took lots of patience and practice for me to be able to do it and even now it can be a bit hit and miss as to whether it works or not. I've never used an ED pill to help, but I've found that if I get sufficiently turned on I can do it and wearing a cock ring really helps. Drinking and condoms do not work well for me, as the loss of sensation from the alcohol and the condom cause my cock to stop feeling it. The issue is most definitely both psychological and related to the physical sensation but I have found that Skyns work the best for me, of those I've tried.

» Add a new message to this topic