FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > MMF

MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all!

Single ladies that are looking for MMF; do you select the guys or do you expect the men to pair up before contacting you?

Guys...do any of you have a "wingman" you call in for these types of meets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I'd definently pick them.

I've had messages before off guys saying they have friend they team up with and when I ask for there profile name, many of them are not even members on here.

I'd never arrange a meet that way.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

"I'd definently pick them.

I've had messages before off guys saying they have friend they team up with and when I ask for there profile name, many of them are not even members on here.

I'd never arrange a meet that way."

,Only way is to meet them on there own and you introduce them to each other thats what we do

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"I'd definently pick them.

I'd never arrange a meet that way.,Only way is to meet them on there own and you introduce them to each other thats what we do"

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We both choose. I have to like the look and sound of the guy, the hubby gets to final say of yes or no. If he doesn't like anything about the guy then it won't happen.

Instant turn offs: guys whos' profile say they're experienced in the 'cuck' scene, guys who say they are 'bulls' etc.

» Add a new message to this topic