FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Search for feet fun

Search for feet fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm in real need of a lady who enjoys her feet being worshipped. Are there any genuine takers on here ? Or am I fighting a lost battle ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's lots on here it's just getting them to come out check recent feet forum post quite a few nice pedis on there

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Love foot worship but I am not going to go all the way to London - there will be people near to you....look at local profiles and message the people with foot pics in and you are off

Would you be prepared to chip off the dead skin,exfoliate and moisturise them before wanking over them? Oh,and cut the nails?

"Would you be prepared to chip off the dead skin,exfoliate and moisturise them before wanking over them? Oh,and cut the nails?"

YES MISS X

By *dcumlover2Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

"Love foot worship but I am not going to go all the way to London - there will be people near to you....look at local profiles and message the people with foot pics in and you are off "

Tried this and still no takers don't even want sex (unless they do) just as long as I get to play with their feet and cum on them

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Love foot worship but I am not going to go all the way to London - there will be people near to you....look at local profiles and message the people with foot pics in and you are off

Tried this and still no takers don't even want sex (unless they do) just as long as I get to play with their feet and cum on them "

Oh well you need to move then I know a couple of guys who love playing with my feet and they wank themselves using my toes and cum all over them

By *dcumlover2Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

"Love foot worship but I am not going to go all the way to London - there will be people near to you....look at local profiles and message the people with foot pics in and you are off

Tried this and still no takers don't even want sex (unless they do) just as long as I get to play with their feet and cum on them

Oh well you need to move then I know a couple of guys who love playing with my feet and they wank themselves using my toes and cum all over them "

Think I need to move tooo

» Add a new message to this topic