FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > "Is it safe"

"Is it safe"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittlemisssassypants OP   Couple  over a year ago

South East Wales

A few times this has happened and I find it a bit odd...

Mr T will message a couple and said couple will respond, if it's the female half of the couple replying to the message and they find out that it's just Mr T chatting at the time they've gone on to ask if I (sassy) am aware he's talking to them, if it's safe to talk, won't I mind that he's taking to a female etc.

We both have access to our profile, we send/reply to messages together as well as separately. It just depends on which one of us is online at the time.

Is it a bit of a strange question to ask?

Considering we're a couple on this site, there clearly aren't any jealousy issues and we can both read the sent messages anyway. I don't think it would ever be something I would ever ask someone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the world of profile checking!

There are unfortunately a considerable amount of fake profiles on fabs and also couples where the guy is not exactly honest with there other half.. I would say it's just a case of people checking you out. I wouldn't worry about it to much in fact I would be more concerned if you wasn't asked.. x

"A few times this has happened and I find it a bit odd...

Mr T will message a couple and said couple will respond, if it's the female half of the couple replying to the message and they find out that it's just Mr T chatting at the time they've gone on to ask if I (sassy) am aware he's talking to them, if it's safe to talk, won't I mind that he's taking to a female etc.

We both have access to our profile, we send/reply to messages together as well as separately. It just depends on which one of us is online at the time.

Is it a bit of a strange question to ask?

Considering we're a couple on this site, there clearly aren't any jealousy issues and we can both read the sent messages anyway. I don't think it would ever be something I would ever ask someone "

its not safe ,no

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

My personal experience on several occasions is that blokes in may swinging couples like to play on the side solo and I've been contacted by the male half of genuine couple. Bloke wants to have sex without the Mrs knowing. The reason they give is that Mrs. is too jealous or protective and doesn't let him enjoy other women. So, men being men, will branch off and look for sex on the side (despite being part of a swinging couple). I admire the men's audacity and blame the wives for not being permissive enough .

We both have full access to the account and due to work commitments we are rarely on together so go on separately especially when one of us is on a nightshift but we can each check messages sent and none of us have issues with anyone we have spoken to, occasionally we both chat or drop into conversations when we're not together and we've never had any issues

By *ittlemisssassypants OP   Couple  over a year ago

South East Wales

"We both have full access to the account and due to work commitments we are rarely on together so go on separately especially when one of us is on a nightshift but we can each check messages sent and none of us have issues with anyone we have spoken to, occasionally we both chat or drop into conversations when we're not together and we've never had any issues"

This is the same situation for us.

We sign our messages off with who is talking too.

"We both have full access to the account and due to work commitments we are rarely on together so go on separately especially when one of us is on a nightshift but we can each check messages sent and none of us have issues with anyone we have spoken to, occasionally we both chat or drop into conversations when we're not together and we've never had any issues

This is the same situation for us.

We sign our messages off with who is talking too. "

Tray puts a kiss on end of hers so people know it's her and our style of chatting is different so people usually tell when it's me or when it's tray if the kiss doesn't give it away

it is always me (the male half) on here, that dont mean my wife is un aware or not a part of it, she just got fed up with all the time wasters and left it to me to deal with it, she leaves it to me to find meets for us both and is happy with my choices (most of the time anyway, lol)

» Add a new message to this topic