FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The cheek of some people

The cheek of some people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do some people feel the need to message asking questions about someone you have verified. Asking if they are genuine are they a nice person and are they worth meeting. This really pisses me off. They should do the same as what I did chat to the person to get to know them then meet them and then they can judge for themselves.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"why do some people feel the need to message asking questions about someone you have verified. Asking if they are genuine are they a nice person and are they worth meeting. This really pisses me off. They should do the same as what I did chat to the person to get to know them then meet them and then they can judge for themselves. "

I'll vouch for you that you're genuine

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

But are they genuine ?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

That's the exact reason why most of mine are hidden - to prevent my meets getting hassle.

"why do some people feel the need to message asking questions about someone you have verified. Asking if they are genuine are they a nice person and are they worth meeting. This really pisses me off. They should do the same as what I did chat to the person to get to know them then meet them and then they can judge for themselves. "
they value your opinion as a fellow forumite or fabster, I do ,what do you think about the new sushi range at M&S ?

"But are they genuine ? "

Well yes if they have been verified by x amount of different meets wouldn't you say

I agree completely n then abuse you for you have meet them!!!!

"That's the exact reason why most of mine are hidden - to prevent my meets getting hassle. "

This is exactly why mine are hidden to

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"That's the exact reason why most of mine are hidden - to prevent my meets getting hassle.

This is exactly why mine are hidden to "

Although I showed the summary to show I'm not a loser

I used to get this regularly on my old profile....particularly about on rather sexy woman. The fact was I was outside her "preferences/criteria" (by some way and on many counts). But we had met at a party and just clicked....we have since become true friends.

It got so silly at one point with guys who were also outside her criteria asking me to arrange a meet. Had to "unfriendly" each other on the site and hide our verifications of each other.

In the end she was that pissed off with knobhead guys she left the site. Still friends tho!

this would put us off - how we see people wil be different to how someone else would anyway so its a pointless question

something similar happened on another site I was on....only he was telling people he had met me and if asked I would give a personal verification....so I told whoever asked he was unreliable.....he soon packed it in

I've come to the conclusion that people looking for sex on the internet are lazy and cba to actually make any effort for a fuck.

Not that there's anything wrong with being lazy, just it's a bit shit being approached by these people.

i just think it's out of order messaging someone to find out what type of person they are and if they genuine. I would never dream of doing that. People are different with other people. Someone can be like I don't know let's say quite shy with one person but totally the opposite with another. I wonder if she has contacted anymore of his meets

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"I've come to the conclusion that people looking for sex on the internet are lazy and cba to actually make any effort for a fuck.

Not that there's anything wrong with being lazy, just it's a bit shit being approached by these people."

Spot on

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

A lovely gent I met last summer was messaged a few weeks ago by my ex-husbands partner asking if the JG from his veris was really called my name.

I blocked them as soon as I saw their profile so they wouldn't know who I was.

Verifications are good thing but also a bad thing. They can cause some right grief. I am seriously considering that when I meet not doing a verification

I totally agree. Hate the fucking things. Should just be a set of fixed questions with a rating

Experienced it myself just the other week. Received a first message from a couple saying nothing but "face pics??!". When that was greeted with saying I prefer at least a bit of a chat first I didn't hear back from or about them again until previous meets informed they'd all been messaged by them asking them all sorts about me.

Couldn't, and still don't, understand why if they were prepared to ask questions, why not myself?

If someone couldn't be bothered at least getting to know a person then that's their problem, don't hassle anyone else and put them in an uncomfortable situation.

I've hidden mine to prevent this too. The last thing I need is them finding out I'm crap BEFORE we meet up.

"I totally agree. Hate the fucking things. Should just be a set of fixed questions with a rating"

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"I totally agree. Hate the fucking things. Should just be a set of fixed questions with a rating "

I like this idea too

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I totally agree. Hate the fucking things. Should just be a set of fixed questions with a rating"

I agree... but not even a rating. A set of yes/no questions:-

1) did they turn up on time?

2) were they the gender(s) on the profile?

3) did they look like the picture(s) on the profile?

4) was their personal hygiene acceptable?

"I've hidden mine to prevent this too. The last thing I need is them finding out I'm crap BEFORE we meet up. "

"I've hidden mine to prevent this too. The last thing I need is them finding out I'm crap BEFORE we meet up.

"

awwwww hey as if we would think you're both crap

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Only show old or social verifications that solves the problem

"I totally agree. Hate the fucking things. Should just be a set of fixed questions with a rating

I agree... but not even a rating. A set of yes/no questions:-

1) did they turn up on time?

2) were they the gender(s) on the profile?

3) did they look like the picture(s) on the profile?

4) was their personal hygiene acceptable?"

» Add a new message to this topic