FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why no face pics

Why no face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the title says.....Why do some profile members hold back with face pictures ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because I'm not so easily recognised by my arse by casual browsers!

Cos I use to swing with hubby but now do it secretly so have to be careful who recognises me.

I can appreciate that to some extent but what about the private gallery.

We keep this part of our life very private! Nobody knows so we don't want the whole site knowing what we look like x

We do but only on private we both have jobs that wouldn't be go down well if our private life was made public.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We don't want everybody knowing what we look like in case a member of the family or friends finds out. We have our faces on here and send them via email that way we can a least have a small amount of control of who see them.

Because im in the sas

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I can appreciate that to some extent but what about the private gallery."

Lots of us have them in our private gallery. We only show ours to people we know we're going to meet.

Ohhh we have face in private xx

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

We have them in pvt for people to see

"As the title says.....Why do some profile members hold back with face pictures ?"

Because they can

Privacy ....simples..... but I do send one when messaging.

"As the title says.....Why do some profile members hold back with face pictures ?

Because they can "

OMG !!....I never thought of that

I can see where and why some of the answers are genuine, especially with family and work issues. I was just curious whether or not some of the members on here were embarrassed or ashamed of the "lifestyle" they had chosen to go down.

"I can appreciate that to some extent but what about the private gallery.

Lots of us have them in our private gallery. We only show ours to people we know we're going to meet."

Fair enough but how can they know what you look like prior to wanting to arrange a meet up ?

"I can appreciate that to some extent but what about the private gallery.

Lots of us have them in our private gallery. We only show ours to people we know we're going to meet."

^^This

"As the title says.....Why do some profile members hold back with face pictures ?"
Ask your boss when he happens upon you , or your childs friends

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Because it's personal choice and a lot of us do this for fun and don't need the world to know

"As the title says.....Why do some profile members hold back with face pictures ?

Because they can

OMG !!....I never thought of that "

haha you're welcome

Cuz we're mingers

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I used to be very careful and private. .. It didn't help as I was outed in a dramatic way 2 years ago to my employer. .. went through a disciplinary hearing and all sorts. ... so I don't give a stuff now! It's not illegal and I don't consider it immoral. All my best friends know and my colleagues. Shrug.

Because this side of my life is private.

I am happy to share face pics if I am planning to meet someone but if I am not planning to then it doesn't matter if they don't see a face pic.

Easy ...

Once on the internet, there forever. I have kids and I won't embarrass them. So there you go!

Actually, the question for me is more... why would you have a face pic? Even if you're totally happy with the whole world knowing now what you get up to, will that always be the case? Imagine rocking up toa job interview in 20 years time and them shoving your pic across table as a discussion point.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I can appreciate that to some extent but what about the private gallery."

How do you know people don't have private face pics?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

We were outed some years ago and it wasn't a pleasant experience, as we have grandchildren at our village school. We now only meet at parties, in this country, or clubs abroad, so we don't have to have face pics on here.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Easy ...

Once on the internet, there forever. I have kids and I won't embarrass them. So there you go!

Actually, the question for me is more... why would you have a face pic? Even if you're totally happy with the whole world knowing now what you get up to, will that always be the case? Imagine rocking up toa job interview in 20 years time and them shoving your pic across table as a discussion point."

what can they do with a face picture the only thing it has on it is the fab watermark and thats hardly going to get someone the sack

Because not everyone on here is discreet,nor trustworthy. Some would go out of their way to cause trouble.

Because that's how mad stalkers track you as I now know !!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We don't have them on public display because we don't want to be recognised by every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Happy to exchange with those we want to meet.

Easy ...

Actually, the question for me is more... why would you have a face pic? Even if you're totally happy with the whole world knowing now what you get up to, will that always be the case? Imagine rocking up toa job interview in 20 years time and them shoving your pic across table as a discussion point.what can they do with a face picture the only thing it has on it is the fab watermark and thats hardly going to get someone the sack"

Well, good luck mate! Plenty of jobs it would I feel.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Because not everyone on here is discreet,nor trustworthy. Some would go out of their way to cause trouble."

This too

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Why do some profiles ask questions you would assume the average person could think through and answer for themselves

Easy ...

Actually, the question for me is more... why would you have a face pic? Even if you're totally happy with the whole world knowing now what you get up to, will that always be the case? Imagine rocking up toa job interview in 20 years time and them shoving your pic across table as a discussion point.what can they do with a face picture the only thing it has on it is the fab watermark and thats hardly going to get someone the sack"

A clever person,who has mischief in mind,could do something with it. Plus,they can see you in the street and follow you home; to your place of work; to your children's school; to church etc.

I keep my face pic private( not in friends) and rarely show people although I'm sure people who know me would be able to recognise me by my tattoos etc

By *ullbackbuttMan  over a year ago

Purton

My job requires me to be very discrete. So I would rather nit have my face picture every where. I also have my FB account locked down tighter than a ducks bottom.

Easy ...

And if not sacked, life made so uncomfortable by those you work with that you have to move to a new one some distance away.

"My job requires me to be very discrete. So I would rather nit have my face picture every where. I also have my FB account locked down tighter than a ducks bottom."

Better still, don't have FB!

I never used to have my face pics in public, but then thought it wouldn't be unexpected for a family member to be on here. So I put some in public, that way they can change their mind before wanking over pics

"I never used to have my face pics in public, but then thought it wouldn't be unexpected for a family member to be on here. So I put some in public, that way they can change their mind before wanking over pics "

Lmao classic

By *ullbackbuttMan  over a year ago

Purton

"My job requires me to be very discrete. So I would rather nit have my face picture every where. I also have my FB account locked down tighter than a ducks bottom.

Better still, don't have FB! "

I had FB long before my current job. And I like to use it to keep in touch with old friends as I have moved around a bit and so have my friends.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Because I don't wish to have my face on a swingers site.

I do have face pics in private but not in friends only.

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Ps.... your employer can't sack ypu for being on this or any other legal site. ... If they try you can sue and will be reinstated.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Because I don't publish my real name, appearance, exact location or any identifying details anywhere on the Internet, unless I am content with the level of risk .

Nothing to do with swinging; it's personal security .

When it's appropriate, people get to see my face.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Ps.... your employer can't sack ypu for being on this or any other legal site. ... If they try you can sue and will be reinstated. "

Technically they can if you are deemed to be bringing the company name into disrepute...plenty have been sacked due to Facebook antics.

Because Im too good looking and couldnt cope with the mountains of messages

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Why do some profiles ask questions you would assume the average person could think through and answer for themselves "

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Why do some profiles ask questions you would assume the average person could think through and answer for themselves

"

Exactly, surely it doesn't take much working out why people want discretion?

Easy ...

Actually, the question for me is more... why would you have a face pic? Even if you're totally happy with the whole world knowing now what you get up to, will that always be the case? Imagine rocking up toa job interview in 20 years time and them shoving your pic across table as a discussion point.what can they do with a face picture the only thing it has on it is the fab watermark and thats hardly going to get someone the sack

A clever person,who has mischief in mind,could do something with it. Plus,they can see you in the street and follow you home; to your place of work; to your children's school; to church etc."

i would never have face pictures or any pictures if it was going to affect my life in anyway. Ive been recog ised loads of times and if anyone tried to do something u toward id just call the police and have it delt with

"Ps.... your employer can't sack ypu for being on this or any other legal site. ... If they try you can sue and will be reinstated. "

Of course, quite correct.

But they don't really have to sack you, I exagerated slightly there, but the can get you out legally with not too much bother.

By *rchie300Man  over a year ago

Hamworthy

I have face pics in my private gallery ... But not onshow in public as you get picture collectors who steal them and use them on other sites and I'd hate to be recognised by a casual browser from where I live ... That's just my way of doing this

You want to be the person who sues and then goes back to work with the same people after all the details of your sexual exploits have been made available in public to everyone? I don't.

"Ps.... your employer can't sack ypu for being on this or any other legal site. ... If they try you can sue and will be reinstated.

You want to be the person who sues and then goes back to work with the same people after all the details of your sexual exploits have been made available in public to everyone? I don't. "

Even if I were single, I wouldn't have face pics in public. I hate the idea of being recognised or approached by someone without it being on my terms.

And it would harm my career if spotted by people I work with.

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

Easy ...

Actually, the question for me is more... why would you have a face pic? Even if you're totally happy with the whole world knowing now what you get up to, will that always be the case? Imagine rocking up toa job interview in 20 years time and them shoving your pic across table as a discussion point."

I would reply with "Yes, I enjoy sex, no I am not ashamed of being human, no I have no interest in doing it at work, shall we move on to more job relevant questions?"

Easy ...

Actually, the question for me is more... why would you have a face pic? Even if you're totally happy with the whole world knowing now what you get up to, will that always be the case? Imagine rocking up toa job interview in 20 years time and them shoving your pic across table as a discussion point.

I would reply with "Yes, I enjoy sex, no I am not ashamed of being human, no I have no interest in doing it at work, shall we move on to more job relevant questions?" "

And you'd be perfectly correct. And unemployed.

Thanks to face recognition software on sites like Facebook - no one is safe. Such a same.

I have mine on private . Happy to send to anyone

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

Easy ...

I would reply with "Yes, I enjoy sex, no I am not ashamed of being human, no I have no interest in doing it at work, shall we move on to more job relevant questions?"

And you'd be perfectly correct. And unemployed."

If they wouldn't employ me because of something that wasn't related to the job in any way then I wouldn't want to work for them anyway so that's not a problem

Easy ...

And you'd be perfectly correct. And unemployed.

If they wouldn't employ me because of something that wasn't related to the job in any way then I wouldn't want to work for them anyway so that's not a problem "

Fair enough

Easy ...

and wouldnt they be breaking the rules by doing that

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

We have ours private and send them out before meeting.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I could be done for getting company in to disrepute - though what I do on here is tame compared to my football lifestyle and the amount of people that do worse than me in the office

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

You do know that you don't need to be a member of the site to read the forums right?

So, its also easy to become a member, giving you access to profiles... and, by extension, pics.

Some people take great delight in outing others when they find them on sites like this.

Easy ...

Actually, the question for me is more... why would you have a face pic? Even if you're totally happy with the whole world knowing now what you get up to, will that always be the case? Imagine rocking up toa job interview in 20 years time and them shoving your pic across table as a discussion point.and wouldnt they be breaking the rules by doing that"

Possibly, even probably.

And?

As I'm sure you're aware, rules and what actually happens are two things only loosely related. It is harder for employers to do what they want but still possible. They perhaps wouldn't slide the pic over, they'd just not bother employing you after the checks found the pic. Don't forget, many (most?) employers of any size check online presence as part of process. And they're good at it.

We can mull over the details but the reality is that, for loads of people, being found on here would make their employment untenable for one reason or another. That might be legally questionable and, perhaps, morally wrong but it is the real world.

"Because not everyone on here is discreet,nor trustworthy. Some would go out of their way to cause trouble."

I don't have a good reason to hide my face so I don't.

Many people deem that they do so they hide theirs to the general public.

Everyone's life is different and everybody thinks differently so the risk assessment of showing their face is different.

It doesn't show shame in their chosen lifestyle. It's just far easier to not risk your boss/lecturer/kids teachers seeing it or whatever. There's nothing morally wrong with swinging but those who do it should be aware there are plenty out there that will look down on it and their seeing such a thing might effect certain relationships..

Some aren't bothered by that. Some find it easier to just sidestep it using a little discretion.

There's no right or wrong answer..people do what they do.

[Removed by poster at 11/03/16 21:31:50]

"I don't have a good reason to hide my face so I don't.

Many people deem that they do so they hide theirs to the general public.

Everyone's life is different and everybody thinks differently so the risk assessment of showing their face is different.

It doesn't show shame in their chosen lifestyle. It's just far easier to not risk your boss/lecturer/kids teachers seeing it or whatever. There's nothing morally wrong with swinging but those who do it should be aware there are plenty out there that will look down on it and their seeing such a thing might effect certain relationships..

Some aren't bothered by that. Some find it easier to just sidestep it using a little discretion.

There's no right or wrong answer..people do what they do.

"

Best answer of the night !

Sorry but I didn't mean to cause any arguments or heated debates. I was just after peoples different perspectives of their chosen lifestyle.

My face pics are in private because this part of my life is just that.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Grey chooses to have his public but I don't. We will send them if asked if the sender provides theirs

By *ove121LustCouple  over a year ago

LaLa Land

I don't want to be recognised in the street or at work! Discretion assured lol - after we've met someone we add them as friends and face pics are there. Unfortunately the world isn't as accepting of our lifestyle as it could be and I'm concerned it could cause issues x

» Add a new message to this topic