FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single women Club Prices

Single women Club Prices

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A very good morning to you fine ladies and gents

I apologise as there was a similar post I made in the Lounge but didn't realise it's more for this part of the fourm.

Anyway I just wanted to know on people's thoughts regarding the cheap/free rate of admission fees for single females at these clubs and parties?

Yes I understand it's part of the host's plan to increase the ratio of females attending but I wonder what do you lovery ladies think, do you find it an absolute "free ticket" to get in at a much cheaper rate or do you feel somewhat unfairly charged based on gender equality?

Fellas and couples, please feel free to share your thoughts too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It can be kinda annoying from a couples point of view, we'll pay more to get into a club on a COUPLES night than a single woman will. We've now interest in playing with just women so the amount in the club is of no interest to us, but we also know some couples love them

Based on gender equality it is unfair obviously. Private clubs are exempt from these rules anyway.

But like you say it's based on getting women into clubs, so not really unfair if they're doing it for those reasons.

If I wanted to go to a club I would be happy to pay an equal amount as men. I don't want to be seen as bait for people paying for a chance to fuck me,I'd rather it were on an equal footing. In the same vein couples should pay the same as 2 single people.

The way I see it (Hi Samson, it was good to see you at the party) is this: until there is real equality - 1) equal pay for men and women, 2) men spending as much time and energy as women on the house and children and 3) the society at large finally accepts that women have the same if not greater needs than men - this will not change as there will be fewer women than men at clubs and at parties. Also,,the way I see couple rates is this: it is a discounted rate for a man for having brought a woman with him.

Oh hey Ann, never realised that was you lol.

Yes there does seem to be that intention of club owners purposely allowing women to pay less as a means to get more numbers to come to their club.

Personally I think these clubs tend to use women as their "live stock" to pull in as meny men as possible as their real income and profit come from single men mostly really.

So they think they gotta reduce the rate of pay to arreact more ladies and increase the price for men all in the act to maintain the ratio of men to women (Which is understandable to avoid a sausage cluster) but actually it's the same excuse in order to make money out of the single men that still come. They just place these price barriers just to further please and pulling in more single women and couples.

Really I think some mainstream club are really cheating us because of the above profit formula.

I would like to see all of us pay the same basic rate (not cheap but not expensive) and they provide a equal fair limit on the ratio of which ever gender attends. Equal is the key word here

"If I wanted to go to a club I would be happy to pay an equal amount as men. I don't want to be seen as bait for people paying for a chance to fuck me,I'd rather it were on an equal footing. In the same vein couples should pay the same as 2 single people. "

Completely agree

If I went to a club on my own I would be happy paying the same price as men. In my view I wouldn't want to go on my own anyway. I don't see why women can get in for cheap. I don't know if their are a lot more single men attend clubs than women. But I'd be happy to pay the same.

Emma

X

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I wouldn't attend as regularly as I do if I had to pay £30 entrance. Or even half of that.

"Oh hey Ann, never realised that was you lol.

Yes there does seem to be that intention of club owners purposely allowing women to pay less as a means to get more numbers to come to their club.

Personally I think these clubs tend to use women as their "live stock" to pull in as meny men as possible as their real income and profit come from single men mostly really.

So they think they gotta reduce the rate of pay to arreact more ladies and increase the price for men all in the act to maintain the ratio of men to women (Which is understandable to avoid a sausage cluster) but actually it's the same excuse in order to make money out of the single men that still come. They just place these price barriers just to further please and pulling in more single women and couples.

Really I think some mainstream club are really cheating us because of the above profit formula.

I would like to see all of us pay the same basic rate (not cheap but not expensive) and they provide a equal fair limit on the ratio of which ever gender attends. Equal is the key word here

"

They are businesses and do not owe anyone any favours. The consumer can decide whether the price is reasonable.

I think some club's use women as bait to get single men through the doors.

The fet scene (certainly in London) has gender neutral pricing at pretty much every event. They aren't over run with men and there are plenty of women in attendance.

Thinks *Ooh this is a nice bowl*

Swims in a circle

Swims in a circle

(ad infinitum)

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

"Thinks *Ooh this is a nice bowl*

Swims in a circle

Swims in a circle

(ad infinitum)"

Circular bowls are banned for goldfish now

Just sayin' lol

Cat X

"I wouldn't attend as regularly as I do if I had to pay £30 entrance. Or even half of that.

"

We regularly have to pay £20 to attend a club as a couple, and when we've bought a couple of drinks and driven to wherever it is we're heading or paid for a taxi, it's an expensive night out which is why we only attend clubs once a month

Cheshire

I'd also like to add that most of the clubs I attended, have never made me feel like bait. I've never felt pressured to play or dress down. I feel grateful that my regular club have managed to create an atmosphere, despite a price entry difference, where men don't have an attitude of expecting play or pestering.

I do think it's much to do with an individual club's ethos than entry price.

"I'd also like to add that most of the clubs I attended, have never made me feel like bait. I've never felt pressured to play or dress down. I feel grateful that my regular club have managed to create an atmosphere, despite a price entry difference, where men don't have an attitude of expecting play or pestering.

I do think it's much to do with an individual club's ethos than entry price. "

Ahh now that's the trick you see, the club owners want you to feel conferable and welcomed and would heavery enforce rules on single men to calm them down and not overbotber single ladies and couples. The role as bait is to pulling the single men and others as it's there main source of income sadly. But in order to keep the ladies happy the staff would turn to heavy policing with rules (which is truly needed due to the nature of single men)

Now let's imagine a club that has a expensive and strict entry admission fee, you would say it's to make the club more pleasant for women and coupes so that half the amount of single men that attends only arrive, but you ever wonder about SOME of these men that pay loads of pounds just to get in. They are the ones that think they payed big money so they deserve and feels Entitled to play, so often they are the ones who would begin "hunting for pussy" often though forceful means.

Just another interesting thought....

By *ntnCleoCouple  over a year ago

Dortmund (Germany) might travel!

Can't comment on the cheap price for women in isolation, but I think both Cleo and I like the fact that single guys pay so much at virtually all clubs. Otherwise clubs would be like this forum - overwhelmed by single men. It's not a bad thing on the forum because it's a virtual environment and allows for a lot of choice for those (like us) looking for single guys. But the male dominated sexy environments I've been in have been a bit gross - seedy and lechy. Like it or not, the women are the scarcity in an environment where you (generalizing) want roughly equal numbers. If, as a single female, you benefit from that, good for you.

I'm probably perpetuating oppressive gender-based stereotypes here but I'd rather that than all the swingers clubs be swamped with single men.

By *ntnCleoCouple  over a year ago

Dortmund (Germany) might travel!

"I'd also like to add that most of the clubs I attended, have never made me feel like bait. I've never felt pressured to play or dress down. I feel grateful that my regular club have managed to create an atmosphere, despite a price entry difference, where men don't have an attitude of expecting play or pestering.

Ahh now that's the trick you see, the club owners want you to feel conferable and welcomed and would heavery enforce rules on single men to calm them down and not overbotber single ladies and couples. The role as bait is to pulling the single men and others as it's there main source of income sadly. But in order to keep the ladies happy the staff would turn to heavy policing with rules (which is truly needed due to the nature of single men)

Now let's imagine a club that has a expensive and strict entry admission fee, you would say it's to make the club more pleasant for women and coupes so that half the amount of single men that attends only arrive, but you ever wonder about SOME of these men that pay loads of pounds just to get in. They are the ones that think they payed big money so they deserve and feels Entitled to play, so often they are the ones who would begin "hunting for pussy" often though forceful means.

Just another interesting thought.... "

Good point but I don't agree. I think the high price probably reminds the single guys that it is not their environment there and they need to behave.

Cheshire

I don't feel tricked at all. My regular club have a really inclusive environment and

I attended a club last night with another female. There were more single males in than females. We were giving access to a room we wanted to use and a key to lock ourselves in. We didn't have to dress down. We had our own agenda and were facilitied. We weren't bait. The environment wasn't heavily policed to keep us from being pressured but the regular single guys are always respectful. We even had a jacuzzi together without once any of the males even coming into the room.

I regularly attend a few clubs and I really don't see a lot of this bad behaviour that people report on the forum. I don't see these single males that 'hunt pussy' and if anything the problems I've encountered have been with single females or couples.

I'm bored of this bad rep single men have at clubs.

I don't feel tricked at all. My regular club have a really inclusive environment and

I attended a club last night with another female. There were more single males in than females. We were giving access to a room we wanted to use and a key to lock ourselves in. We didn't have to dress down. We had our own agenda and were facilitied. We weren't bait. The environment wasn't heavily policed to keep us from being pressured but the regular single guys are always respectful. We even had a jacuzzi together without once any of the males even coming into the room.

I regularly attend a few clubs and I really don't see a lot of this bad behaviour that people report on the forum. I don't see these single males that 'hunt pussy' and if anything the problems I've encountered have been with single females or couples.

I'm bored of this bad rep single men have at clubs."

You may be one of the luckey exceptions that manage to avoid such a crowd at these clubs.

And yes we all don't want a party overrun by men but the reality is they are everywhere (well almost lol).

Another intesting theory is how do clubs capitalise on Couples and women only nights/clubs. I'm sure more numbers feel conferable to turn up due to the absence of single men.

Do some single women start to become be predators by forcefully "snatching" the other lady's man?

[Removed by poster at 11/03/16 16:00:34]

Sorry, deleted instead of added.

I have no issues with paying to enter any club, the last time I went singlarly I expected to pay but did not have to.

I have never experienced pushy guys who expect anything or feel entitled to anything due to the fee of admission. The club I normally attend allows a limited number of single guys in on Saturday night's, and they have all been really friendly, respectful and a good laugh.

1) Someone/something cannot be the bait if no one knows if they are going to be there.

2) There are people who feel entitled whatever. If they become forceful, they will be removed.

"

Didn't you recognise my bum? ))

Was I supposed to feel like livestock at that party? You did pay the single guy rate, after all... Is that what you thought of me?

Of course women and couples are the bait - obviously not a specific person - but it's frequently stated on these threads that single men wouldn't like it if there were no women in clubs. Ergo, the clubs need women and couples to go to attract the men. Hence the lower prices. If a club got a reputation for having loads of women and couples there it would be popular. If a club got a reputation for having no women or couples and only straight men, it wouldn't.

Of course none of that means anyone is being forced to strip or have sex, but the very presence of women and couples is needed for it to work. So bait.

"Of course women and couples are the bait - obviously not a specific person - but it's frequently stated on these threads that single men wouldn't like it if there were no women in clubs. Ergo, the clubs need women and couples to go to attract the men. Hence the lower prices. If a club got a reputation for having loads of women and couples there it would be popular. If a club got a reputation for having no women or couples and only straight men, it wouldn't.

Of course none of that means anyone is being forced to strip or have sex, but the very presence of women and couples is needed for it to work. So bait. "

Nothing is guaranteed, so only bait for those who always feel entitled, and those who feel entitled won't get anything. What a vicious circle.

Cheshire

I'm bored of this bad rep single men have at clubs.

You may be one of the luckey exceptions that manage to avoid such a crowd at these clubs.

And yes we all don't want a party overrun by men but the reality is they are everywhere (well almost lol).

Another intesting theory is how do clubs capitalise on Couples and women only nights/clubs. I'm sure more numbers feel conferable to turn up due to the absence of single men.

Do some single women start to become be predators by forcefully "snatching" the other lady's man? "

I don't feel a lucky exception. I attend a variety of clubs regularly. I would have bumped into these hoards of unruly 'pussy hunting' single men by now.

Didn't you recognise my bum? ))

Was I supposed to feel like livestock at that party? You did pay the single guy rate, after all... Is that what you thought of me?"

Lol, there were quite a few people that night so I was distracted most of the time

And it's not about feeling like livestock, it's the secret intention of the club owners making sure there's enough women/couples attending in order to pull in the men. As the previous gorgous lady said above, bait/livestock.

Ofcorse I would never think of you lovery girls like that how mean lol unless it was ever a farm based club

"I wouldn't attend as regularly as I do if I had to pay £30 entrance. Or even half of that.

"

This is the price I pay to go into my favourite club, I see it as a cheap night out!

£30 Entrance, that's about the same as a nightclub, I can speak to like minded friends, have a drink and the potential of a little bit of fun.

If people don't pay to go in, then they will never know what sort of friendly people go in there.

Im sorry but what sort of club do you go into if you expect anything more than to be allowed in?

A swingers club does not give anyone a right to play due to the price they paid to get in.

Entry is £X. You have a choice.

"Of course women and couples are the bait - obviously not a specific person - but it's frequently stated on these threads that single men wouldn't like it if there were no women in clubs. Ergo, the clubs need women and couples to go to attract the men. Hence the lower prices. If a club got a reputation for having loads of women and couples there it would be popular. If a club got a reputation for having no women or couples and only straight men, it wouldn't.

Of course none of that means anyone is being forced to strip or have sex, but the very presence of women and couples is needed for it to work. So bait. "

» Add a new message to this topic