FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Weird Moment During Sex

Weird Moment During Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 3 of the werid forum.

Comment below the weirdest thing someone has said or done to you/your partner during sex or a meet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igergirl31Couple  over a year ago

Leigh

Licked my face and sucked my nose! It was a woman while her husband was fucking me...was horrible. ..who wants their entire nose sucked? ??

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"Rape me."

Put a dampener on things.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

""Rape me."

Put a dampener on things."

The Nirvana song?

Lol nose sucking haha

Fuck me son of bitch... was very distrubing

Not really weird but I once said "fucking fuck me you... bitch" to a guy and we both just looked at each other like the horn makes you say weird shit!

"Not really weird but I once said "fucking fuck me you... bitch" to a guy and we both just looked at each other like the horn makes you say weird shit!"

Haha! I've said this as well - just blurted it out, though I think I said, "fucking fuck me you fucking fucker!" We both laughed a lot.

Farting during orgasm! Not me, the female. It didn't bother me, but made me howl with laughter

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

A few years ago, I hooked up with a hot looking lady in the Algarve. We went back to her hotel room, were getting it on and I'm thinking "life is good". Anyways, we're in missionary, she's completely spread wide, my hands are on her breasts while I'm pounding her. She grabs my wrists, brings them up to around her neck and asks me to choke her hard! No joy from then on, as my hard on vanished before I could say " whaatt??". Very bizzare and embarrassing for us both.

By *ayd2pinkTV/TS  over a year ago

TENTERDEN

"A few years ago, I hooked up with a hot looking lady in the Algarve. We went back to her hotel room, were getting it on and I'm thinking "life is good". Anyways, we're in missionary, she's completely spread wide, my hands are on her breasts while I'm pounding her. She grabs my wrists, brings them up to around her neck and asks me to choke her hard! No joy from then on, as my hard on vanished before I could say " whaatt??". Very bizzare and embarrassing for us both."

Not uncommon this in my experience. but better to know in advance so you don't get put off your stride

By *un4allxMan  over a year ago

Altarnun

A heavy glass lampshade fell from the wall and smashed on my face.

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

Once a long time ago a girlfriend at the time was going down on me...quite pleasurable then she produces a jif lemon from somewhere. ..it all went downhill from then!!!

» Add a new message to this topic