FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Spitting

Spitting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayd2pink OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

TENTERDEN

Not talking about what happens between consenting adults.

I find the habit of spitting in public disgusting.

Do you agree or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, it's grim. I swear our nearest city is paved with spit and disease

By *ilthy gentleman 4425Man  over a year ago

Ackworth

i think it's disguting to be fair... but sometimes phlegm builds up at the back of my throat and got to get rid, but I try and do it as discreetly as possible

Ackworth

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Yep it's blooming awful

By *tephanie19631TV/TS  over a year ago

oxford

Hate it with a passion !!

TENTERDEN

"i think it's disguting to be fair... but sometimes phlegm builds up at the back of my throat and got to get rid, but I try and do it as discreetly as possible "

I'm sure your not the type of person i'm referring to. but there's always swallow (wont kill you & I can think of worse-the ex's cooking) or a tissue

Ackworth

i try n do it at home don't like tissues or handkerchief full of germs yak

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I agree

I absolutely hate spitting in public

It makes my stomach turn over

[Removed by poster at 09/03/16 19:50:34]

"Not talking about what happens between consenting adults.

Do you agree or not?"

totally agree

but also thought it was the main requirement for becoming a successful footballer

how to influence kids

its not nice at all its really rank when you see it done in public especially at close

By *PC2016Couple  over a year ago

preston

Hate it!! It is most definitely disgusting.

By *LFB.Woman  over a year ago

Farnborough.

Disgusting habit, makes me heave

TENTERDEN

Do you agree or not?

totally agree

but also thought it was the main requirement for becoming a successful footballer

how to influence kids"

Should be banned on the telly like smoking and naughty stuff

TENTERDEN

Thank you for your unanimous agreement.

Now to ruin it:

Anybody see any correlation between spitting in public and short crude first messages??? ooops chewing foot

U should see what it's like in China, doesn't matter how many times I visit that country I always find it repulsive how people walk about hacking up everywhere

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

When I worked in a prison all the walkways were like a sea of gob. Used to make me heave.

Dirty disgusting yuck!!!

Absolutely disgusting

Yes it is not good

By *aryanaMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Terrible ... Disgusting .. Vile

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Repulsive. A great way of spreading that bacteria around!

Do you agree or not?

totally agree

how to influence kids"

My young son plays football.

He spat once during a game. All because he'd seen his 'heros' do it. At full time a little word in his ear & he's never done it since.

Do you agree or not?

totally agree

how to influence kids

He spat once during a game. All because he'd seen his 'heros' do it. At full time a little word in his ear & he's never done it since.

"

Spoken like someone who clearly knows all about actually playing.

Phlegm buildup at the back of the throat and nasal passage is not something you want when you're running for 90 minutes. Should footballers carry a nice little hanky with them instead?

Do you agree or not?

totally agree

how to influence kids

Spoken like someone who clearly knows all about actually playing.

Phlegm buildup at the back of the throat and nasal passage is not something you want when you're running for 90 minutes. Should footballers carry a nice little hanky with them instead? "

This sounds like you are throwing your toys out of the pram. If I say something you disagree with you slate me. (this is not the first time)Could it be because I blocked you weeks ago?... hmmm I wonder?

In response to your comment though, I do know all about playing thanks. Played for my local ladies team for four seasons. I cleared it & swallowed!

I don't hardly do it but sometimes i'm coughing and don't want to swallow it so spit it out.

I've had my TB jabs.

Cant stand spit at all ...he insists it's horny and loves to spit on my bits or his cock... Really don't like it

But I'm fine with baby slobber

"Cant stand spit at all ...he insists it's horny and loves to spit on my bits or his cock... Really don't like it

But I'm fine with baby slobber "

Not on my bits... Just in general...

We met a couple on here and the girl worked as a Domme who entertained guys in a hotel room and her thing was spitting...guys paid to be spanked and spat on...it was a good meet but she kept spitting on her fella which put us off. A lot.

"

This sounds like you are throwing your toys out of the pram. If I say something you disagree with you slate me. (this is not the first time)Could it be because I blocked you weeks ago?... hmmm I wonder?

"

Sorry what? I honestly have no idea who you are and therefore even less of an idea as to why I'm blocked. I have better and more important things to do than hold grudges against complete randomers on a forum

There was nothing "toys out of my pram" about my response. Coming from someone who played football for 15 years, 10 of those 3 times per week (training and matches), I know what I'm talking about.

Spitting is a complete non-issue, you don't even think about it it's so natural when you're on the pitch. Do you think a defender cares about how they look to others when they're chasing down a 6ft winger 70 yards at full pelt? Do you think, "Oh, I'd best swallow this mouthful of phlegm and saliva, I really don't want to offend that random mother stood 120yds away over there, rather than eject it as fast as possible, or it'll go down the wrong hole and I'll fucking choke!" goes through their mind?

This is a forum. Clearly you're the one who doesn't know how to discuss and back up your views if at the slightest disagreement you start posting bollocks like that

It's vile.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I hate seeing it.

Its very rare I feel the need to spit when out and about if ive got a stinking cold, even then I wait til no-one is around, and find a drain or do it under a kerb or bit of grass.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"

Sorry what? I honestly have no idea who you are and therefore even less of an idea as to why I'm blocked. I have better and more important things to do than hold grudges against complete randomers on a forum

There was nothing "toys out of my pram" about my response. Coming from someone who played football for 15 years, 10 of those 3 times per week (training and matches), I know what I'm talking about.

Spitting is a complete non-issue, you don't even think about it it's so natural when you're on the pitch. Do you think a defender cares about how they look to others when they're chasing down a 6ft winger 70 yards at full pelt? Do you think, "Oh, I'd best swallow this mouthful of phlegm and saliva, I really don't want to offend that random mother stood 120yds away over there, rather than eject it as fast as possible, or it'll go down the wrong hole and I'll fucking choke!" goes through their mind?

This is a forum. Clearly you're the one who doesn't know how to discuss and back up your views if at the slightest disagreement you start posting bollocks like that "

There was no need to be rude on her initial post really was there!

"

There was no need to be rude on her initial post really was there! "

Do you agree or not?"

Spitting in public - disgusting. Even if I'm out running and I really need to spit (sometimes you just have to) I wait until no one can see me do it.

Spitting at your partner to degrade them? Hot.

I worked in Homg Kong in the late 90's and the locals prolifically spat everywhere (streets, on buses, shopping arcades etc.) there were signs requesting that they don't spit but all were ignored. The spitting was one of the reasons why Bird/Swine Flu spread so quickly; and why I believe the problem has lessened

"

This is a forum. Clearly you're the one who doesn't know how to discuss and back up your views if at the slightest disagreement you start posting bollocks like that

There was no need to be rude on her initial post really was there! "

There was nothing rude in my initial post.

If the rolling eyes emoji is considered rude, then perhaps somebody should start a petition to get it removed as an option when posting.

How can anyone think it's acceptable is beyond me

I find it repulsive. As a musician I get very hacked off at accidentally dragging my cases through it outside pubs. It's bad enough hearing someone spitting whilst in a loo. If it is imperative that you relieve yourself, might I suggest a hanky.....

....gets down off soap box ! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic