FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ask a stupid question..

Ask a stupid question..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now being a single fem on fab I tend to get more than a few strange and let's face it, really stupid messages. Most I reply no thank you block and delete but some, if I'm feeling particularly vindictive, I send a smart or rather factious reply to. I normally get a quite shitty reply back, but my question is.... Do these people honestly think that messages asking me about the biggest cock I've ever had (just one example) is going to entice someone into a nice conversation??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well? How big was it? Lol do tell us. X

Maybe not for you but alot of women do like talking like that. I wouldn't send a message like that but have received more than a few from women.

Just remember most guys are on here for sex & thankfully some women are too. The people on here looking for a fairy tale prince charming should really just go out on the town and find a guy outside of fab. Coz guys are either straight forward and ask for a fuck or you get the guys who "play the game" and take the long slow road with the nice guy act to ultimately get in in your knickers.

Just a fact

So because I don't like (in my opinion) crude, base messages I shouldnt be on fab?

And to point out... This is a swingers site, not a sex site.

"So because I don't like (in my opinion) crude, base messages I shouldnt be on fab?"
not what I said.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

We got one from a guy about an hour ago asking if he could pretend to be our window cleaner . Which isn't weird as such but he said he would even clean them if we weren't in. We said no then he asked us if he could our car whilst it was at work . He said he would like to see the dirt we create lol .

[Removed by poster at 09/03/16 14:04:04]

"And to point out... This is a swingers site, not a sex site."
I hate when people say that, people may deny it but everyone joined fab for sex. They may enjoy socials and clubs but everyone joined this site for sex.

The only reason I even found fab was coz I googled for the best free sex sites UK this was on the top 10 list.

Any swingers party's in Dublin for male and female here to attend? ?

"So because I don't like (in my opinion) crude, base messages I shouldnt be on fab?not what I said. "

Pretty much was though wasn't it.

"Any swingers party's in Dublin for male and female here to attend? ?"

Try looking on meets and have a look at the meets forum

"And to point out... This is a swingers site, not a sex site.I hate when people say that, people may deny it but everyone joined fab for sex. They may enjoy socials and clubs but everyone joined this site for sex.

The only reason I even found fab was coz I googled for the best free sex sites UK this was on the top 10 list.

"

And you are free to use it as you wish but don't try and belittle people that do want to use it as it was intended

"So because I don't like (in my opinion) crude, base messages I shouldnt be on fab?not what I said.

Pretty much was though wasn't it."

no not really, if that's what I wanted to say I would've said it

"We got one from a guy about an hour ago asking if he could pretend to be our window cleaner . Which isn't weird as such but he said he would even clean them if we weren't in. We said no then he asked us if he could our car whilst it was at work . He said he would like to see the dirt we create lol . "

Perfect example, I don't know why people think you're going to say yes!!

"So because I don't like (in my opinion) crude, base messages I shouldnt be on fab?not what I said.

Pretty much was though wasn't it.no not really, if that's what I wanted to say I would've said it "

Ok, I must have misunderstood

"And to point out... This is a swingers site, not a sex site.I hate when people say that, people may deny it but everyone joined fab for sex. They may enjoy socials and clubs but everyone joined this site for sex.

Swinging is for couples, singles are here to join in on the fun. This site was intended for whatever reason each individual person thinks it's intended for not just your opinion on what it's for

And you are free to use it as you wish but don't try and belittle people that do want to use it as it was intended"

Is 10 years over my age limit really slightly out of my age range?

Don't reply to them, just hold back and laugh about stuff to yourself or on the forums like you are now.

"

Some people do try to use it simply as a sex site. Frequently these are the (married?) guys who cannot accommodate / seek discretion etc. have a poor profile with a couple of cock pics and moan like mad when their scattergun one line messages get no reply.

It is a swingers site (the clue is in the name). Yes...swinging does lead to having sex with people but it is, first and foremost, a lifestyle choice for most (of us) on here. That said people are free to use it as they see fit...but that should not include having a pop at people who use it differently to you or more in the way it was intended.

Just to be clear I'm not having a go at anyone that srnds messages like that, I'm just wondering how they could lead to a meet that's all

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Can someone give me the new definition of swinger, I appear to have been left off the new definition bulletin list?

Some people do try to use it simply as a sex site. Frequently these are the (married?) guys who cannot accommodate / seek discretion etc. have a poor profile with a couple of cock pics and moan like mad when their scattergun one line messages get no reply.

It is a swingers site (the clue is in the name). Yes...swinging does lead to having sex with people but it is, first and foremost, a lifestyle choice for most (of us) on here. That said people are free to use it as they see fit...but that should not include having a pop at people who use it differently to you or more in the way it was intended."

I didn't have a pop at anyone, my comments were taken the wrong way.

As for what the site is intended for, it is intended for the owners to make money plain and simple. The rest is for what each individual uses it for, for they're own purpose. If I think it's a sex site then that's what it is for my use but doesn't mean that's what it is for everyone else. And the same goes for whatever you use it for.

At the end of the day swinging way back when was keys in a bowl couples swapping partners for sex. Everyone knows this. But again for each person is different unlike you I wouldn't tell anyone what it's intended for based off my opinion

"Just to be clear I'm not having a go at anyone that srnds messages like that, I'm just wondering how they could lead to a meet that's all "
most don't, it's just sad desperate guys that chance their luck hoping that someone will say yes. Some people will say yes most wont

"Can someone give me the new definition of swinger, I appear to have been left off the new definition bulletin list?"

So, I thought swinging was about friends getting together to share each other and making new friends/lovers along the way. I couldn't fuck anyone I did click with on an intellectual level but that's just me.

I thought there were other sites for just straight up, message, fuck the same day, job done

"Just to be clear I'm not having a go at anyone that srnds messages like that, I'm just wondering how they could lead to a meet that's all most don't, it's just sad desperate guys that chance their luck hoping that someone will say yes. Some people will say yes most wont"

Right, so make me understand what the prince charming comment was all about then?

"Now being a single fem on fab I tend to get more than a few strange and let's face it, really stupid messages. Most I reply no thank you block and delete but some, if I'm feeling particularly vindictive, I send a smart or rather factious reply to. I normally get a quite shitty reply back, but my question is.... Do these people honestly think that messages asking me about the biggest cock I've ever had (just one example) is going to entice someone into a nice conversation??"
in that persons mind that's a perfectly reasonable question he's asked so you are probably wise to block x

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Unfortunately there is a very large number of men (and a few couples)who however they view and use this site, be it for swinging lifestyle or as a sexy site just seem to think if someone is on here there is no need to seduce their chosen target, that the said person will just drop their knickers because they must be desperate if they are on a site like this .I for one needs to be seduced flirted with. "Hi I really want to fuck you , what are you doing right now "doesn't constitut seduction for me .

"Just to be clear I'm not having a go at anyone that srnds messages like that, I'm just wondering how they could lead to a meet that's all most don't, it's just sad desperate guys that chance their luck hoping that someone will say yes. Some people will say yes most wont

Right, so make me understand what the prince charming comment was all about then?"

it was exactly what I said, you won't find prince charming on this site, you'll either come across straight forward guys who have no clue and will message asking for a fuck, or you'll come across guys who will play the long game but all to the same effect "for sex" my comment was more in defence of women but obviously I shouldn't try on here as all women seem to do is want to argue and put words in my mouth

"Just to be clear I'm not having a go at anyone that srnds messages like that, I'm just wondering how they could lead to a meet that's all most don't, it's just sad desperate guys that chance their luck hoping that someone will say yes. Some people will say yes most wont

Right, so make me understand what the prince charming comment was all about then?it was exactly what I said, you won't find prince charming on this site, you'll either come across straight forward guys who have no clue and will message asking for a fuck, or you'll come across guys who will play the long game but all to the same effect "for sex" my comment was more in defence of women but obviously I shouldn't try on here as all women seem to do is want to argue and put words in my mouth"

Chill out! I was only asking! There are plenty of nice guys on here and you see people getting together all the time so maybe that's a bit a cynical view but I see what you're saying

Right, so make me understand what the prince charming comment was all about then?it was exactly what I said, you won't find prince charming on this site, you'll either come across straight forward guys who have no clue and will message asking for a fuck, or you'll come across guys who will play the long game but all to the same effect "for sex" my comment was more in defence of women but obviously I shouldn't try on here as all women seem to do is want to argue and put words in my mouth

Chill out! I was only asking! There are plenty of nice guys on here and you see people getting together all the time so maybe that's a bit a cynical view but I see what you're saying"

OK sorry

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Get a stoopit answer

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I asked hubby about that a while ago, if men really thought that the messages they send me would result in a meet.

He sometimes shakes his head at the crap I get, he doesn't understand it either.

So we have put it down to a rush of blood AWAY from the 'big head' and towards the 'little head' leading them to send some worryingly stoopid and pointlessly vulgar messages.

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

"We got one from a guy about an hour ago asking if he could pretend to be our window cleaner . Which isn't weird as such but he said he would even clean them if we weren't in. We said no then he asked us if he could our car whilst it was at work . He said he would like to see the dirt we create lol .

Perfect example, I don't know why people think you're going to say yes!!"

Sounds wierd but hey ho, I need my windows cleaning - send him over!

It's a sex site with photos of people naked/ having sex/ in sexual poses/ genital shots.

Profiles discussing sex/ what types of sex people want and like.

Verifications giving detailed information about people that met and fucked.

I'm never surprised if I get mail from people talking about sex...

If I get mail that I don't like it just means we're not compatible. People like lots of different things. It doesn't mean that I am wrong or that they are wrong. We're just not compatible.

"Can someone give me the new definition of swinger, I appear to have been left off the new definition bulletin list?"
I love you lol

By *elle2016Woman  over a year ago

Well said...a sex site it is.

And you are free to use it as you wish but don't try and belittle people that do want to use it as it was intended"

"Maybe not for you but alot of women do like talking like that. I wouldn't send a message like that but have received more than a few from women.

Just remember most guys are on here for sex & thankfully some women are too. The people on here looking for a fairy tale prince charming should really just go out on the town and find a guy outside of fab. Coz guys are either straight forward and ask for a fuck or you get the guys who "play the game" and take the long slow road with the nice guy act to ultimately get in in your knickers.

Just a fact "

I'm only looking for sex but that doesn't mean I don't want to get along socially with the guy first! A guy that messages 'let me ruin your pussy' as a first message really isn't the type of guy I wanna meet x

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"So because I don't like (in my opinion) crude, base messages I shouldnt be on fab?"

No but we all have to learn to accept and cope with all types of person without too much angst.

Unless I don't like them in which case I am at liberty to call them for whatever I want.

How long is a piece of string?

Bristol

"Maybe not for you but alot of women do like talking like that. I wouldn't send a message like that but have received more than a few from women.

Just a fact

I'm only looking for sex but that doesn't mean I don't want to get along socially with the guy first! A guy that messages 'let me ruin your pussy' as a first message really isn't the type of guy I wanna meet x"

Cool.

Don't meet them.

" I'm only looking for sex but that doesn't mean I don't want to get along socially with the guy first! A guy that messages 'let me ruin your pussy' as a first message really isn't the type of guy I wanna meet x"

This exactly

I would bloody love someone to offer to clean my windows. Or my car.

"Now being a single fem on fab I tend to get more than a few strange and let's face it, really stupid messages. Most I reply no thank you block and delete but some, if I'm feeling particularly vindictive, I send a smart or rather factious reply to. I normally get a quite shitty reply back, but my question is.... Do these people honestly think that messages asking me about the biggest cock I've ever had (just one example) is going to entice someone into a nice conversation??"

Complete turn off for me and i do the same xx

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Asks vara what's the biggest coffee she has had

"Asks vara what's the biggest coffee she has had "

Behave

IF ONLY we could name and shame, we've saved some cracker conversations that have played out like this.

From the pure brilliance of "thick as custard man" all the way to "ass lick guy"

Fab can be an amusing place at times.

Don't assume everyone is the same as you.

"IF ONLY we could name and shame, we've saved some cracker conversations that have played out like this.

From the pure brilliance of "thick as custard man" all the way to "ass lick guy"

Fab can be an amusing place at times. "

Shame someone for being different to you? Would that make you feel better about yourself?

"Don't assume everyone is the same as you. "

I wasn't, that's why I was asking how a conversation continues from an opening message like that

"IF ONLY we could name and shame, we've saved some cracker conversations that have played out like this.

Shame someone for being different to you? Would that make you feel better about yourself?"

"Different" is very subjective, Id shame them for being complete assholes with zero personality and who treat women as holes to fill though, yes.

Bristol

Shame someone for being different to you? Would that make you feel better about yourself?

"Different" is very subjective, Id shame them for being complete assholes with zero personality and who treat women as holes to fill though, yes."

What about women who are sexually liberated and treat men as dicks to get pleasure from?

"Different" is very subjective, Id shame them for being complete assholes with zero personality and who treat women as holes to fill though, yes.

What about women who are sexually liberated and treat men as dicks to get pleasure from?"

I don't like the sound of them either.... Theres a big difference between being 'sexually liberated' and being a selfish user.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"

Well it's great that's how it worked out for you. But not everyone is the same as you

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

To be honest I don't think you should even bother responding to what you think are crude, stupid messages. Merely ignore, delete, then block. Unfortunately, this site attracts its fair share of people whose level of intellect and decency is a few notches below average.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Singles are not swingers; they are swingles

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Can someone give me the new definition of swinger, I appear to have been left off the new definition bulletin list?

Singles are not swingers; they are swingles"

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic