FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So How Did You Start Swinging?

So How Did You Start Swinging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unPete OP   Man  over a year ago

Near Bristol

When did you start swinging and if you're a couple who brought up the subject and what was said?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Define swinger or swinging

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when I was 18 I had fling with a woman in her 40s who introduced me to her male partner, she got me to do things with him that I would not have thought id ever do.

By *oss and BootsCouple  over a year ago

grantham, lincolnshire

"When did you start swinging and if you're a couple who brought up the subject and what was said? "

Before my man and I dated I told him that I liked/fancied women, not to put him off but just to make him aware. Inevitably this was discussed further as our relationship grew.

We initially joined this site to explore my fantasies with women and from that, other fantasies developed involving other men too.

Luckily I have a man who is very open minded.

Simple as that really ??

My husband suggested it... Started with camming and then clubs. I was reluctant but am now more eager than him! Talk about can of worms!

By *ustagentMan  over a year ago

wa14

started by mistake , was offered job at what i thought was night club doing emergency lighting then found out it was swingers club! ,came back in the evening as guest of the owner. eyes wide shut moment ! i was hooked lol

grantham, lincolnshire

"started by mistake , was offered job at what i thought was night club doing emergency lighting then found out it was swingers club! ,came back in the evening as guest of the owner. eyes wide shut moment ! i was hooked lol "

Haha brilliant!

was suggest by an ex girlfriend as a way to meet people. I am terribly shy in real life, although FAB has helped that in many ways.

I still wonder what would have happened if i had been on here with the ex wife, maybe i would still be married..lol

When I was 20 when I met a older women in a club and she took me home to her and her gf and I've never looked back. She taught me loads about sharing sexually

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Text my hubby whilst he was at work that I had a dream about another woman. Not looked back since

I had wanted to do things with a girl for a while so a friend of mine told me about this so I made a profile then snow (who at time we were just friend occasionally sleeping together) found me on here and we then decided to make a couple profile love it now going clubs we have so much fun and for full alot of fantasy wanted to do

Friend took me to cupids never looked back discovered the clubs before fab. Love the lifestyle and social aspect and sex comes and goes x

By *J1969Man  over a year ago

Aviemore

My ex was/is bi sexual and within weeks of meeting her she took me to a "special party"

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Before we married, my wife and I discussed how she would like to try a MMF threesome at some point when we were comfy with it.

Took a few years (moving countries probably added to the time) but in 2003 we made that fantasy come true. We had discussed generally not being monogamous and gradually over the course of the next year opened our marriage including visiting sex parties regularly and we have never looked back.

I had got divorced and was moaning to a old work mate about my lack of sex life. He jokingly suggested that I go to a swingers club, when I said that I liked the sound of that he invited me to join him and his wife on a trip to Partners so they could show me what it was all about. That was 14 years ago and I've been swinging on and off since then

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

B started swinging with his ex in the 1990s; he told me about it one night, and when I found out that one of his old swinging friends was coming to stay it felt quite natural to ask him to arrange my first mmf. He'd did, and that night I lost my clothes and my inhibitions in the company of two men! X

grantham, lincolnshire

"B started swinging with his ex in the 1990s; he told me about it one night, and when I found out that one of his old swinging friends was coming to stay it felt quite natural to ask him to arrange my first mmf. He'd did, and that night I lost my clothes and my inhibitions in the company of two men! X"

My ex joined us on to spice up sex life. H found he couldn't hack it and deleted profile. Once we split I joined as single and 2yrs later still having fun ??

By *outhessex14Man  over a year ago

basildon

Started on a exhibitionism site, a female friend from there was in to dogging so I was on the sister site for this for dogging, saw this and the friends I made on the other site suggested here, so here I am, plus on fabguys

» Add a new message to this topic