FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The first message

The first message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just asking what constitutes a good first message, are short introductions better or do ppl prefer plenty of info, I'm finding it hard to strike a happy balance so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that may be down to the specific individual.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It varies. I've had success with "gizzashagyabitch"

"It varies. I've had success with "gizzashagyabitch" "

Ha ha, nice.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Everyone is different.. Send what your happy with coz what ever you don't it won't please some.

True, I have found that whatever you have the ones you want are looking for different.

"True, I have found that whatever you have the ones you want are looking for different. "

If you try and be something very different to who you really are it won't work when you meet.

So, put as much of your personality in your profile name, text and photos. Chat on the forum, take the pressure to meet off yourself for a month or so and just chill.

Then when you are comfortable and relaxed start messaging again. But don't just scattergun the messages and stay relaxed.

Any hint of desperation or neediness is a turn off for many people.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

Do

Keep it short

Look like the person that the person your sending the message to wants to meet

Attach a few pics.

Don't

Write twenty paragraphs

Send a cock photo on its own

Put I don't bite

Say I bet you have 100 messages a day but

Say I know I'm not what your looking for but

Have profile pictures of you in socks

If I'm honest, the first thing I'll look at is the face and torso picture. If that doesn't appeal then the best message in the world would make no difference at all!

Personally I think a single paragraph is enough as long as it's pleasant, not too dull (ie how's your day?) and not an obvious cut and paste.

As I meet so few of the guys who message me, I just feel guilty if they spend ages writing me a long message! Xx

"Just asking what constitutes a good first message, are short introductions better or do ppl prefer plenty of info, I'm finding it hard to strike a happy balance so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks."

Never just say hi nice profile..

How boring is that. Read the profile and put something personal in the message to show it is a genuine message and not just a blanket message sent to many

"Do

Keep it short

Attach a few pics.

Don't

Write twenty paragraphs

Put I don't bite

"

Attach a cock pic - ensure toilet bowl is visible in background, keep it simple "fancy a fuck" should suffice and have a few bareback pics on your safe sex only profile......oh and women love being referred to as batches and use language to make them feel like they are objects

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

"Do

Keep it short

Attach a few pics.

Don't

Write twenty paragraphs

Put I don't bite

"

And "hi" is not acceptable it's lazy!

Thanks all, all that's good to know.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"Just asking what constitutes a good first message, are short introductions better or do ppl prefer plenty of info, I'm finding it hard to strike a happy balance so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks."

I think as long as you have a good detailed profile with plenty of pics, then the first message can be pretty short and simple - just sounding them out and letting them know you have noticed them. Make sure you attach some clear face pics and at the end of the day, if they like the look of you and what they read on your profile they may well get back...

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

"Just asking what constitutes a good first message, are short introductions better or do ppl prefer plenty of info, I'm finding it hard to strike a happy balance so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I think as long as you have a good detailed profile with plenty of pics, then the first message can be pretty short and simple - just sounding them out and letting them know you have noticed them. Make sure you attach some clear face pics and at the end of the day, if they like the look of you and what they read on your profile they may well get back..."

Anyone fancy taking some good pics of me for my profile, my self taken ones are garbage?

I mostly judge based on the profile rather than the message, unless it's something horrific. I'm not appalled by a "hi, how are you" if it's from a profile I like the look of.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"I mostly judge based on the profile rather than the message, unless it's something horrific. I'm not appalled by a "hi, how are you" if it's from a profile I like the look of."

Same

"I mostly judge based on the profile rather than the message, unless it's something horrific. I'm not appalled by a "hi, how are you" if it's from a profile I like the look of."

You are, wow! x

Some interesting thoughts here - something to incorporate. Thanks for starting the thread.

"Some interesting thoughts here - something to incorporate. Thanks for starting the thread."

Personally I like a message to be around the length of your initial post.

Mention my name and something specific to me so I know your message is tailored to me.

Funny works.

Or ask me something I might actually answer.

"Everyone is different.. Send what your happy with coz what ever you don't it won't please some. "

I sometimes write something random for the title just to draw attention to my message, otherwise it can get lost amongst all the others.

I tend to write a couple of short paragraphs and always make them personal to the profile I'm sending it too.

I normally get a reply, even if they're normally a "thanks, but no thanks! "

I can't stand dick pics in messages or "sorry to bother you"or "you look hot in your photos". You can't see my photos, you've not read my profile and I like men to take charge.

Basically read their profile and find some common ground, and of course a face pic!

» Add a new message to this topic