FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No show at a meet

No show at a meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just reported another male who never turned up to a meeting I even messaged him from the place and he said he was there

He told me he was going to be in a white vw golf but there was no white car at all

His status was showing him to be 5 miles away at the same time

Bet this site does nothing about it again

They can check all of the messages between us & they still won't do any thing about it

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs TootyWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Maybe he saw you, didn't like what he saw and left? Or maybe he was at a different place n thought you had stood him up?

By *ssexcokMan  over a year ago

southend

"I have just reported another male who never turned up to a meeting I even messaged him from the place and he said he was there

He told me he was going to be in a white vw golf but there was no white car at all

They can check all of the messages between us & they still won't do any thing about it

Rant over

"

From what i can in your pics he must have been mad to stand u up iv been let down 4 times on arranged meets dont feel good

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It happens. I just report and block, and move on.

I always take my Kindle to meets now so I don't look like a sad sack when I get stood up, and I make sure I'm at the bar having a drink, not stood in a cold car park.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

his loss hun xxx

"his loss hun xxx"

And some!

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I have just reported another male who never turned up to a meeting I even messaged him from the place and he said he was there

Rant over

"

There will be a thread later where he is complaining that you never showed up, and were five miles away according to the site.

By *heclitmaster84Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

It's his lose cs your photos are yum yum you'll find genuine guys x

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I had a young lady stand me up 3 times should not have went for d last two . Should have know she never ever had any intention of showing up . Refused to give a phone no .

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Come meet me and my fucking machine hun .

We wont stand you up and if your happy going on cam(masks fine) can show the tosser what he missed out on .. xx

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

He needs his head examined for not showing up for a date with such a gorgeous babe . His loss

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

Rant over

"

Is it worth reporting a no show to the site, never really thought about it. We had one last week, maybe we should have reported him. Would it have made any difference?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Another thread where a man is run down and insulted due to a one sided version of events.

A man posts saying he's had a no show and his selection process is blamed

"Come meet me and my fucking machine hun .

We wont stand you up and if your happy going on cam(masks fine) can show the tosser what he missed out on .. xx"

Hmmm would love to see you get A on it xx

Happens way too often and is actually the reason why I am reluctant to meet now ....

I have never actually blocked someone though ...

What is worse is when they stand u up and then have the nerve to message u again with some bs excuse

Rant over

"

no you are right nothing will be done you could name and shame but you would be excluded from forums with only a few getting to see who the dispicable man was ,just chalk it up to frustration tell me who he was in private and for a fee I will excommunicate him

By *astard and goodgirlCouple  over a year ago

Near Exeter

More women and pretend couples let down far more men than men do.... As in more men get pissed about by females... It's actually refreshing to see a woman take the shit and then moan about it... We love it...

Wow fabbed sexy figure the guy concerned has obviously escaped from an institution and was recaptured

By *astard and goodgirlCouple  over a year ago

Near Exeter

"Wow fabbed sexy figure the guy concerned has obviously escaped from an institution and was recaptured "

She's just attention seeking.... We but she's fucked around more guys than she can count... Why the sympathy .... Enjoy in the....retribition

"More women and pretend couples let down far more men than men do.... As in more men get pissed about by females... It's actually refreshing to see a woman take the shit and then moan about it... We love it... "

"Happens way too often and is actually the reason why I am reluctant to meet now ....

What is worse is when they stand u up and then have the nerve to message u again with some bs excuse "

And then have a verification from another meet

"Happens way too often and is actually the reason why I am reluctant to meet now ....

What is worse is when they stand u up and then have the nerve to message u again with some bs excuse

And then have a verification from another meet "

That happens wayyyy to offen..

By *he Ladies of the ManorCouple  over a year ago

Swansea - Guildford

It does not matter who you are . What you look like or what sex you are . Investing in a meet off Fab only to have the other party stand you up with no word is sheer ignorant bad manners !

If you change your mind have the decency to contact and explain .

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Another thread where a man is run down and insulted due to a one sided version of events.

A man posts saying he's had a no show and his selection process is blamed "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a good idea to meet in a cafe, so you can have a coffee as you're waiting. If he doesn't turn up, then you've gained a cup of coffee and some down time rather than losing out to a no show. It's horrible but it happens.

[Removed by poster at 08/03/16 08:10:48]

Rant over

"

poor manners. this day and age could have found you.

I don't get these guys standing meets up why go to the trouble of talking setting it up to not turn up?

Shit happens, life happens, annoying when you are all ready for a meet and they dont show well i can imagine as its never happened to me, if it's happening to you more and more maybe you should take a look at how your picking these people?

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

It is really annoying when this happens.

For me it's why I now only meet at clubs or people close enough to meet half way....after once driving 80 miles for a no show..

It limits things, but also limits the time wasted.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

It happens to most of us just got to get on with it

» Add a new message to this topic