FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Deletion Blues

Deletion Blues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ah deleted for the millionth times after sending a reply. I know most of the time its nothing personal but god its demoralising.

I cant be that revolting surely?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just delete all your sent mail after sending it, then you won't know what the recipient has done with it. Get on with your life and be happy

"Ah deleted for the millionth times after sending a reply. I know most of the time its nothing personal but god its demoralising.

"

Nope your fine looking and have a good profile - its just parr for course on here - don't get demoralised though - might I suggest you get involved in more stuff here in forums and or better still either post a meeting request or visit a club

Never worry about your sent messages. Delete after everyone sent. Any replys are a bonus

"Ah deleted for the millionth times after sending a reply. I know most of the time its nothing personal but god its demoralising.

"

You're not revolting lol are you reading the profiles properly before sending a message?

It's just as depressing for us to delete stuff, especially if we're looking for something specific on here.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

No not revolting maybe they didn't like what you said in your reply? I can be put off by what people say sometimes.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You're not revolting lol are you reading the profiles properly before sending a message?"

Yep I always read right through all the profiles and answer all the points they raise. I know its one of those things, Oh well

Just chill and don't worry about it.. its a website that's all...

Delete em' after you send em' chap, it's far easier on the state of mind...... Then if anyone does ever reply, it's a good thing to receive a new mail in your inbox !

» Add a new message to this topic