FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The problem with being a trollop

The problem with being a trollop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is when a guy messages you saying he enjoyed you it's not easy working out which one he was!

Am I alone with this problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is when a guy messages you saying he enjoyed you it's not easy working out which one he was!

Am I alone with this problem? "

Nope , that's why we ask for veris after meets , otherwise wouldn't have a clue who they were !

I wasn't taking names. Tbh I wasn't even talking to anyone. Ass in the air face buried. Surrounded.

I was in the greenhouse for 15 hours. I did that a lot

"I wasn't taking names. Tbh I wasn't even talking to anyone. Ass in the air face buried. Surrounded.

I was in the greenhouse for 15 hours. I did that a lot "

We went to Chams on a Friday night a few years ago , and it was literally full of single guys .

So we went to the gloryholes and I watched as Sabrina had an hour of non stop cock , literally one after another . She had three on the go for the hour and ended up getting at least 30 guys off in that hour .

The next two hours were spent trying to work out who she had and who she hadn't got off !

id love to please both you guys

Oh I had a chams night like that a few years ago too.

Mark was mixing my G&Ts and I was drinking them through a straw. The result was I forgot how to say no. Lol

I worked my way through pretty much every guy who came in that night and an awful lot of the ladies

I was there with my wife two weeks later and, as I'd said it was ok for them to tell her, they took great delight in teasing me and telling her what a trollop I'd been. She did encourage me to do it all again but I just couldn't match the numbers, although I did give it a good try

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Tart!

Oh gawd this is embarrassing. He's messaging on fab guys and I honestly don't remember him. Perhaps I didn't.

I have had this a few times..

Cali

someone messaged me yesterday with pics saying hi i'm back, no idea who he is...

well too many guys did this yesterday but that one stands out coz i've a feeling i do know him.

By *er_kateCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"I wasn't taking names. Tbh I wasn't even talking to anyone. Ass in the air face buried. Surrounded.

I was in the greenhouse for 15 hours. I did that a lot

We went to Chams on a Friday night a few years ago , and it was literally full of single guys .

So we went to the gloryholes and I watched as Sabrina had an hour of non stop cock , literally one after another . She had three on the go for the hour and ended up getting at least 30 guys off in that hour .

The next two hours were spent trying to work out who she had and who she hadn't got off !

"

We have done the same at infusions so much fun

"Oh gawd this is embarrassing. He's messaging on fab guys and I honestly don't remember him. Perhaps I didn't. "

Hussey x

I've had a verification off somebody thanking me fora fabulous few hrs and they can't wait to do it again as arranged. But I had never met him as I'd never been to the club he said we met at. Very confused by that one.

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

"Oh gawd this is embarrassing. He's messaging on fab guys and I honestly don't remember him. Perhaps I didn't. "

You naughty girl! Seriously, just go with the flow. You must have certainly made an impression X

Get a visitors book.

It's ok, she says proudly, he didn't do me. He's hust trying it on. Claimed he'd had me in a dark room at 11am. I didn't arrive til 1pm.

Yay. I'm not a slut.

» Add a new message to this topic