FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Interracial Stereotypes...

Interracial Stereotypes...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I discuss this with my friends a fair bit and they all make me right, but I thought I'd ask the question on here too... I'm fully aware that a large number of women on here actively seek "BBC" - if you're one of them, please don't be offended, I'm just relaying what I see in every day life...

So basically, if an Oriental woman tells me she has a white boyfriend , I can picture exactly who he is and what he looks like before meeting him - He is very slim, nerdy, shy, and what some may consider a loser (although probably academically clever).

In the same instance, I can do the same with black/white relationships - I used to Fuck a mixed raced girl who was middle class, the fact she was middle class told me thAt she had a white father and a black mother... Just the same as my uni flatmate of three years was mixed raced and middle class and again, I knew which of his parents were which race.

As racist as this sounds - my overwhelming experience has all shown patterns... Every man I have seen with an Oriental gf has been a nerdy, socially awkward type and every white woman I have seen with a black partner has been a working-class, slaggy looking type (normally fat).

If you guys think different, please challenge me. This isn't a biggoted rant, jusy patterns I have noticed.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't believe what I've just read!

I had a black partner and I'm not 'slaggy' or 'fat' ....

I should word it differently - never once have I seen a posh, feminine, conservatively dressed, middle-class woman with a black man. You most definitely look like the majority I see with black men.

Again, this isn't a racism thing, I'm geuininely interested as to why it is. The same with white men/oriental women.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Can't believe what I've just read!

I had a black partner and I'm not 'slaggy' or 'fat' ...."

to be perfectly honest i wouldn't have even dignified that with a response!

if someone wants to see you as a stereotype... they are not worth your time of day

By *orthLincsIronCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Can't believe what I've just read!

I had a black partner and I'm not 'slaggy' or 'fat' ....

to be perfectly honest i wouldn't have even dignified that with a response!

if someone wants to see you as a stereotype... they are not worth your time of day"

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"I discuss this with my friends a fair bit and they all make me right, but I thought I'd ask the question on here too... I'm fully aware that a large number of women on here actively seek "BBC" - if you're one of them, please don't be offended, I'm just relaying what I see in every day life...

So basically, if an Oriental woman tells me she has a white boyfriend , I can picture exactly who he is and what he looks like before meeting him - He is very slim, nerdy, shy, and what some may consider a loser (although probably academically clever).

In the same instance, I can do the same with black/white relationships - I used to Fuck a mixed raced girl who was middle class, the fact she was middle class told me thAt she had a white father and a black mother... Just the same as my uni flatmate of three years was mixed raced and middle class and again, I knew which of his parents were which race.

As racist as this sounds - my overwhelming experience has all shown patterns... Every man I have seen with an Oriental gf has been a nerdy, socially awkward type and every white woman I have seen with a black partner has been a working-class, slaggy looking type (normally fat).

If you guys think different, please challenge me. This isn't a biggoted rant, jusy patterns I have noticed."

oh dear oh dear

Haha, is this take the piss night?

Er yeah i am slaggy, a chav, and fat, but never had a black partner, in fact all my partners have been white, one was a chav and extremely violent and has been diagnosed a sociopathic, the other a scottish guy, my longest relationship was with a highly intelligent/aspie type white guy and my last relationship was with a fat white douche.

I've been in other realtionships as well, but the slaggy side of me means i can't remember everyone.

"I should word it differently - never once have I seen a posh, feminine, conservatively dressed, middle-class woman with a black man. You most definitely look like the majority I see with black men.

Again, this isn't a racism thing, I'm geuininely interested as to why it is. The same with white men/oriental women."

Really? How dare you????!!!

- All completely missing the point...

Have any of you A) Ever seen a "hunky" male model type man with an oriental girlfriend or B) Seen a posh looking woman with a black man?

The answer to both is more than likely 'no' - I'm just wondering why this is.

" - All completely missing the point...

Have any of you A) Ever seen a "hunky" male model type man with an oriental girlfriend or B) Seen a posh looking woman with a black man?

The answer to both is more than likely 'no' - I'm just wondering why this is."

I would've abandoned this thread by now tbh...

This is not gonna end very well for you op expect a lot ov grief which you fully deserve

It's incredibly simple questions when you overcome the urge to froth at the mouth and scream "RACIST". On the contrary, I am saying that perhaps these more well-to-do women and good looking men are racist for actively rejecting these racial types.

'posh looking woman?' Hahaha

Listen ...I've always worked ...had my own house and consider myself to be an intelligent, free - thinking woman who would never put people into boxes and come out with the insulting bigoted crap you're spouting. ..absolutely appalling!

How do I deserve grief? I'm asking a question, not making a statement.

Can't be bothered with you ...I've reported you

By *ormalguy71Man  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

David Bowie married a coloured lady

Pretty sure Mariah Carey did the same with a coloured man

Anyway got my popcorn

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

"'posh looking woman?' Hahaha

Listen ...I've always worked ...had my own house and consider myself to be an intelligent, free - thinking woman who would never put people into boxes and come out with the insulting bigoted crap you're spouting. ..absolutely appalling! "

"Can't be bothered with you ...I've reported you "

For what, exactly?

I can see I've hit a nerve though. Wasn't my intention.

If it isn't a racism 'thing', why would you even notice such things?

Who needs to know why? What has it got to do with you and your needs to know 'why'?

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 06/03/16 02:37:58]

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 06/03/16 02:39:14]

"If it isn't a racism 'thing', why would you even notice such things?

Who needs to know why? What has it got to do with you and your needs to know 'why'?

"

Just plain curiosity. I don't care at all. I had just noticed and thought other people might have. The overly hostile reaction suggests that they have.

Can safely say, you are in for a rough ride, OP

Belfast

Certain cultures prize and revere different things.

Academia/sucess is usually prized and fetishised within Asian cultute.

African culture revere curves and voluptuous physiques.

Western culture.. Its constantly shifting, the la "gym whippet" permatanned tanned / tats and beard seem to be envogue ATM. In terms of ladies.. Slim, coifeured ..

It's interesting, life's all about contrasts and differences .

"Certain cultures prize and revere different things.

Western culture.. Its constantly shifting, the la "gym whippet" permatanned tanned / tats and beard seem to be envogue ATM. In terms of ladies.. Slim, coifeured ..

It's interesting, other cultures prize and have prize and revere different things. "

Thanks for the only appropriate and sane response to the question. Everyone else appears to be having a seizure because I have dared to mention racial types.

"I should word it differently - never once have I seen a posh, feminine, conservatively dressed, middle-class woman with a black man. You most definitely look like the majority I see with black men.

"

I don't see this as a question dammit right rude to the lady in question as I can see. If this is how you view things in life at the age off 22 then God help you in the future cause your gonna need it

"If it isn't a racism 'thing', why would you even notice such things?

Just plain curiosity. I don't care at all. I had just noticed and thought other people might have. The overly hostile reaction suggests that they have."

But you obviously do 'care', or would'nt have put the post up for feedback!!

You will hit a raw nerve with many a grounded person in here.

I don't see this as a question dammit right rude to the lady in question as I can see. If this is how you view things in life at the age off 22 then God help you in the future cause your gonna need it"

It's rude to say that a woman looks like the kind of woman who has black partners?... That's rather racist of you, why would having black partners be an insult? Shame on you.

york

It's interesting, other cultures prize and have prize and revere different things.

Thanks for the only appropriate and sane response to the question. Everyone else appears to be having a seizure because I have dared to mention racial types."

Did you say seizure im insulted im epeleptic

york

Sorry but maybe think before you post x

Were was I racist it was your quote to to the lady so take your head out of your cornflakes lad and wake up

Wow is this real -_- mate you have issues lol all people regardless of race, gender, weight and religion are individual....the fact of your presuming that this stereotype is valid for everyone on the basis that the few people you've met have been a certain stereotype is ridiculous and although you may not be racist or be meaning to come across racist it is at least derogatory to so many different people. I'm astonished ?? (in reply to ops original post)

"Wow is this real -_- mate you have issues lol all people regardless of race, gender, weight and religion are individual....the fact of your presuming that this stereotype is valid for everyone on the basis that the few people you've met have been a certain stereotype is ridiculous and although you may not be racist or be meaning to come across racist it is at least derogatory to so many different people. I'm astonished ?? (in reply to ops original post)"

Yes but that's it, read again, it isn't MY stereotype, I am going by what I SEE. The question I was posing was more "why so middle-upper class women and attractive men appear to shun these racial types?"

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

*Posts an entire post based on race*

"I'M NOT RACIST GUYS. GUYS, NO, I'M NOT RACIST HOW DARE YOU"

I don't see this as a question dammit right rude to the lady in question as I can see. If this is how you view things in life at the age off 22 then God help you in the future cause your gonna need it"

Thank you! ....He basically implied that I am fat...slutty and unfeminine because I have had a black boyfriend!! I mean what the actual fuck??

Is it ok to call Asian people "oriental"...here in the US it is NOT it's considered very offensive.

"Were was I racist it was your quote to to the lady so take your head out of your cornflakes lad and wake up "

You implied that looking like women that I normally see with black men is an insult. That's racist.

John legend and Chrissy teigan?

Michael Jordan and yvette prints?

"Were was I racist it was your quote to to the lady so take your head out of your cornflakes lad and wake up

You implied that looking like women that I normally see with black men is an insult. That's racist."

think you need to go back and read your past posts then come back.

Nottingham

Also, FYI, I'm "oriental" (a term that is actually considered offensive by many people from east Asian), and I'd confidently say that I know more people from there than you.

And I'd say that there is actually no "pattern" to white guys that they date.

In fact, if anything, more of them are "hunks" than are socially awkward.

You are projecting your own stereotypical assumptions, and then using confirmation bias to make it into a "pattern".

You're coming off as extremely naive and blinkered.

John legend and Chrissy teigan?

Michael Jordan and yvette prints?

"

Both multi millionaires, but fair enough. As I say, I wasn't making a statement, but asking a question.

"Wow is this real -_- mate you have issues lol all people regardless of race, gender, weight and religion are individual....the fact of your presuming that this stereotype is valid for everyone on the basis that the few people you've met have been a certain stereotype is ridiculous and although you may not be racist or be meaning to come across racist it is at least derogatory to so many different people. I'm astonished ?? (in reply to ops original post)

Yes but that's it, read again, it isn't MY stereotype, I am going by what I SEE. The question I was posing was more "why so middle-upper class women and attractive men appear to shun these racial types?""

It is your stereotype. exactly that. Because YOU are going by what Yoo see. It's a stereotype you have created

Nottingham

"Is it ok to call Asian people "oriental"...here in the US it is NOT it's considered very offensive."

^This

Nottingham

"Wow is this real -_- mate you have issues lol all people regardless of race, gender, weight and religion are individual....the fact of your presuming that this stereotype is valid for everyone on the basis that the few people you've met have been a certain stereotype is ridiculous and although you may not be racist or be meaning to come across racist it is at least derogatory to so many different people. I'm astonished ?? (in reply to ops original post)

Yes but that's it, read again, it isn't MY stereotype, I am going by what I SEE. The question I was posing was more "why so middle-upper class women and attractive men appear to shun these racial types?"

It is your stereotype. exactly that. Because YOU are going by what Yoo see. It's a stereotype you have created "

LMFAO.

"I'm basing this on my own observations. But this is a thing everyone else is perpetuating guys. Guys, I'm not racist!"

Your age and immaturity shine through in your words.

I can see why your username is what it is: please stop digging, you are burying yourself with your words

And just personally to add I have a close work friend of Thai origin and her bf looks like channing tatum. I also have plenty of African friends who's partners are. Defiantly the opposite of what you've said

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"I discuss this with my friends a fair bit and they all make me right, but I thought I'd ask the question on here too... I'm fully aware that a large number of women on here actively seek "BBC" - if you're one of them, please don't be offended, I'm just relaying what I see in every day life...

If you guys think different, please challenge me. This isn't a biggoted rant, jusy patterns I have noticed."

OK, here goes as "answers" to your post which, undoubtedly, is offensive. I'll cite a few personal examples that throw holes in your generalization

1. One of my very close friends he runs a taxi company. His education is probably not more than GCE. His wife of nearly 10 years is Thai. They're very happy. He's definitely not a nerdy academic though is intelligent. He's definitely NOT shy either. He's definitely NOT socially awkward either, he's one of the best people to have for company.

2. I fuck black men and love it. I'm a little overweight but not fat. I'm a medical secretary and working on a degree on the side so not uneducated. My mum's an English teacher, Dad's an engineer so we're middle class yes, but then who the hell isn't these days. As for "posh" I can be when needed.

Truth is, what you're "observing" through your tunnel vision is basically what "old guard" social taboos want you to see. White men aren't "supposed" to date oriental women and if they do, well, they are ......... (fill in the blanks, socially awkward etc etc)

or ...

White women aren't "supposed" to date black men and if they do, well, they are ........ (again, fill in the blanks, slags, fat, working class, unpolished .....)

If you broaden your horizon a little, you'll see that these days there is a LOT of inter-racial mixing and every type of man and woman goes out with every type. Perhaps in the UK the one racial "bias", if you will, is against Asians. White people continue to hold some old colonial biases against this racial group, hence the often seen "No Asians" in profiles.

So I'm completely wrong and you will see as many white women with black men in Mayfair and Sloan Square as you would in Tottenham or Brixton, correct? Okay, that's all I wanted to know. Thanks guys, it's been a blast.

Nottingham

"So I'm completely wrong and you will see as many white women with black men in Mayfair and Sloan Square as you would in Tottenham or Brixton, correct? Okay, that's all I wanted to know. Thanks guys, it's been a blast."

Aka

"I can't hold an intelligent discussion backing any of my original point, so I'm going to strawman the fuck out of this thread."

"So I'm completely wrong and you will see as many white women with black men in Mayfair and Sloan Square as you would in Tottenham or Brixton, correct? Okay, that's all I wanted to know. Thanks guys, it's been a blast."

Well pal think about it correctly I'm pretty sure that Tottenham and Brixton have a larger propulus of black people so if that's the case why would their be the same amount

Of white women with black men?

Have you ever visited Northampton. Theirs a bar called bar serunghetti and theirs easily on a Friday night 100plus interracial couples in their you should go and broaden your horizons

Belfast

"And just personally to add I have a close work friend of Thai origin and her bf looks like channing tatum. I also have plenty of African friends who's partners are. Defiantly the opposite of what you've said "

All cultures revere different attributes, Asian culture (particularly traditional Chinese and Japanese cultures) strongly revere academia intellectualism and success.

Traditional African cultures revere feminine voluptuous curves and physiques.

That's well known, he's just stating fact, albeit .. With poor choices of wording.

There is divergence and exception to the rules. African people raised in westernised societies pursue Western beauty archetypes , there's even foms of inverted racism within black culture that consider lighter complexioned black persons more attractive, dark complexions black persons less so.

"Have you ever visited Northampton. Theirs a bar called bar serunghetti and theirs easily on a Friday night 100plus interracial couples in their you should go and broaden your horizons "

I have been to Northampton, yeah. Can't say I remember that place though. We were in a club on a cobbled street where white people were battering eachother all over the place and then ended up in a casino. You seem to think I have a problem with interracial relationships. I don't. I was fuck ing a black French girl last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was just seeing if anyone else had made the same observations I have... and they obviously have, because of the overly defensive reactions.

"And just personally to add I have a close work friend of Thai origin and her bf looks like channing tatum. I also have plenty of African friends who's partners are. Defiantly the opposite of what you've said

All cultures revere different attributes, Asian culture (particularly traditional Chinese and Japanese cultures) strongly revere academia intellectualism and success.

Traditional African cultures revere feminine voluptuous curves and physiques.

That's well known, he's just stating fact, albeit .. With poor choices of wording.

There is divergence and exception to the rules. African people raised in westernised societies pursue Western beauty archetypes , there's even foms of inverted racism within black culture that consider lighter complexioned black persons more attractive, dark complexions black persons less so.

"

I don't disagree completely, but what I do disagree with it that these cultures and attractive attributes are not so for the majority, it's akin to saying, please pardon this, all Asians eat mainly curry bar afew exceptions?

Their social stereotypes not fact.....every person on this earth is individual and to assume that the majority of race prefers certain stereotypes is an archaic concept

Nottingham

"Have you ever visited Northampton. Theirs a bar called bar serunghetti and theirs easily on a Friday night 100plus interracial couples in their you should go and broaden your horizons

I have been to Northampton, yeah. Can't say I remember that place though. We were in a club on a cobbled street where white people were battering eachother all over the place and then ended up in a casino. You seem to think I have a problem with interracial relationships. I don't. I was fuck ing a black French girl last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was just seeing if anyone else had made the same observations I have... and they obviously have, because of the overly defensive reactions."

Think the "overly defensive reactions" (which I actually read as reasonable reaction to your OP) actually shows that they *don't* make the same observations?

And I don't think anyone thinks you have a problem with interracial relationships, just that you have an incredible narrow view of them.

"Have you ever visited Northampton. Theirs a bar called bar serunghetti and theirs easily on a Friday night 100plus interracial couples in their you should go and broaden your horizons

I have been to Northampton, yeah. Can't say I remember that place though. We were in a club on a cobbled street where white people were battering eachother all over the place and then ended up in a casino. You seem to think I have a problem with interracial relationships. I don't. I was fuck ing a black French girl last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was just seeing if anyone else had made the same observations I have... and they obviously have, because of the overly defensive reactions."

Please return to my first post mate I don't think you have issues with interracial relations I just think your posts come across wrong

I personally just think any generalisation of any sort in regards to a certain race,gender, religion ect ect is never going to be a good thing.....just my opinion

Belfast

You're talking about her as though she was some sort of novelty to use out of curiosity, then discarded once experienced.

Anyway, the crux of the thread.. Yes, different cultures revere and prize different attributes / physiques.

Be slightly ethnocentric to suggest otherwise.

mate you can say goodbye to any kind of meet off this site, you need to use your brain before saying shit

The answer to both is more than likely 'no' - I'm just wondering why this is.mate you can say goodbye to any kind of meet off this site, you need to use your brain before saying shit"

None of the people I speak to on here use this forum and IN quite certain none of them would find this thread offensive, so no, it doesn't effect my chances of meets one iota, old bean.

mate you can say goodbye to any kind of meet off this site, you need to use your brain before saying shit

The answer to both is more than likely 'no' - I'm just wondering why this is.mate you can say goodbye to any kind of meet off this site, you need to use your brain before saying shit

None of the people I speak to on here use this forum and IN quite certain none of them would find this thread offensive, so no, it doesn't effect my chances of meets one iota, old bean."

Genuinely mate no need for drama, just in a day or so come back and re read this thread you might realise what everyone is getting at?

The answer to both is more than likely 'no' - I'm just wondering why this is.mate you can say goodbye to any kind of meet off this site, you need to use your brain before saying shit

None of the people I speak to on here use this forum and IN quite certain none of them would find this thread offensive, so no, it doesn't effect my chances of meets one iota, old bean."

I get that your probably not racist but this thread really looks like you are

A) Yes.

B) Yes.

Next!

"A) Yes.

B) Yes.

Next!"

By *unnoisseurMan  over a year ago

Stratford

Again, this isn't a racism thing, I'm geuininely interested as to why it is. The same with white men/oriental women."

WOW!!! I think you should've done a bit more explaining before you said she looked like the type... LMAO

By *el65Man  over a year ago

paisley

[Removed by poster at 06/03/16 04:48:32]

Stratford

"It's incredibly simple questions when you overcome the urge to froth at the mouth and scream "RACIST". On the contrary, I am saying that perhaps these more well-to-do women and good looking men are racist for actively rejecting these racial types."

I agree it's a perfectly reasonable question to ask. I'm a Multitrades person and black. So I've seen black and white mixes of all kinds. But the nerdy white and "oriental" Asian nerdy mixes more of them than not. But I was freaked by a Japanese family that were properly Polish. I had to communicate with the daughter because the dad could only speak Polish!! That was a really different experience.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

OP you are definitely brave enough to put this up - something which ive heard of for years but only whispered behind closed doors.

Stratford

"David Bowie married a coloured lady

Pretty sure Mariah Carey did the same with a coloured man

Anyway got my popcorn "

I pretty sure Mariah is mixed. So doesn't really count. If not she sure has strong non European features. You do know Beyonce's not really blonde too yeh?

I'm really enjoying this thread. Ha ha

Stratford

"Can't be bothered with you ...I've reported you "

What have you reported him for? Racism? Or saying you're slaggy in a roundabout way?

Not pleasant but we are on a swingers site. So our virtues are definitely questionable.

Stratford

He's only stating what he's observed in HIS life. He's been very straight and not really rude apart from where the fool feels comfortable to slag off his own race.

But to help him out there it's because African and black cultures appreciate a larger curvaceous woman that you see black men with larger white women. We see the beauty in them and women love to be adored. So after being shunned by their own race (if they have been) it's going to have an effect isn't it?

Not saying that's the reason for the majority. But definitely for some. Expand on it at your leisure.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Man, i'm still laughing at "working class slaggy looking types"

"Man, i'm still laughing at "working class slaggy looking types" "

Aye that's me apparantely!

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"Man, i'm still laughing at "working class slaggy looking types"

Aye that's me apparantely!"

Nah, you don't fit the criteria, where's your scrunchie, puffer jacket and leggings?

Lol. ...well I love leggings but wear them with dresses and tunics

I don't see this as a question dammit right rude to the lady in question as I can see. If this is how you view things in life at the age off 22 then God help you in the future cause your gonna need it

He's only stating what he's observed in HIS life. He's been very straight and not really rude apart from where the fool feels comfortable to slag off his own race.

But to help him out there it's because African and black cultures appreciate a larger curvaceous woman that you see black men with larger white women. We see the beauty in them and women love to be adored. So after being shunned by their own race (if they have been) it's going to have an effect isn't it?

Not saying that's the reason for the majority. But definitely for some. Expand on it at your leisure."

Read the thread from beginning. ..He was rude ..to me...saying I look 'the type' that he sees with black men...fat, slutty and unfeminine. ..working class I don't object to..I have a job so yes I guess that makes me working class ....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

What i find strange is your 22 and live in london and see so many variations on relatio ships everyday that it would even register peoples colour

By *one_wolf.Man  over a year ago

Chatham

It's an very interesting thread to say the least but I have seen all kinds of match ups throughout all race combination but I see your point that the black man looks at curvy women more because like above me the guy said that's what majority of the African lasses are curvy so it maybe genetics haha I can't say as I don't know

But to everyone that cried racist at this guy, YOUR PART OF THE PROBLEM..... Not once was he racist to anyone, sure he used oriental instead of Asian but that is not really a racist slur, I love how the OP is being called immature and his age is being brought into this, age doesn't mean shit if your educated, you see the world differently.....

There is racism all over this site and it doesn't stop people meeting, the amount of times I see "black only" or "white only" etc....

OP you had some balls to post this but I have been on the cusp of noticing this myself and I'm well traveled throughout different country's, I applaud you on this

To the lady who had the second comment and all the white knights that came round to defend her when there was no need to defend her.... WOW jumping the racist gun too quick there, he

I hope whoever reviews the reporting you did, laughs at its pointlessness as it is just that, there's nothing to be reported

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

Some people really do open their mouths and let their belly rumble

To quote you, and I hate the word...

"Retarded thread!"

Nottingham

"I love how the OP is being called immature and his age is being brought into this, age doesn't mean shit if your educated, you see the world differently..... "

.... said the other 22 year old.

[Removed by poster at 06/03/16 07:42:41]

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Can we just play the prove him wrong Mr and Mrs game?!

Lennie Henry and Dawn French. Black guy, white woman, middle class so the opposite way round to his concrete middle class stereotype. Ok she is fat but not Slaggy and certainly not uneducated.

Chatham

"I love how the OP is being called immature and his age is being brought into this, age doesn't mean shit if your educated, you see the world differently.....

"

Yes I'm 22.... 23 years old in 9 days, does that represent how old I am mentally or how I look at the world, I have grown up through the army all my life and been in 6 years myself..... Forcing me to grow up as not having a childhood to be immature about,

Any other question of my age should look at my verifications and see for yourself and any that have served know that immaturity gets hammered out of you

The only comment I will make is that the OP has clearly led a very sheltered and narrow life.

Maybe we should all feel sorry for him in that his obvious total lack of life experiences has left him bigoted and narrow minded?

evesham

Also!!!!! I like how he says he welcomes people to challenge him but when they do he gets stroppy haha.

evesham

"The only comment I will make is that the OP has clearly led a very sheltered and narrow life.

Maybe we should all feel sorry for him in that his obvious total lack of life experiences has left him bigoted and narrow minded?"

Nooooo,he hasn't!!! He has fucked a black girl and has a Brazilian girl ready to go for the swinging!!! Interesting that he has to advertise her by her nationality and not just say I have a hot friend who might join in!

What kind of (non) relationship would a slightly chubby, white, plain looking 22 year old OP with a clear personality disorder have?

Having upset so many people on here I would guess none? Wonder how many verifications?

The only racial stereotypes I can see here is you sitting at home scratching swastika's into your desk whilst jakingoff to KKK videos whilst your overly religious parents are down stairs praying that your not gonna be hitting the headlines for going on a racist shooting spree....gobshite

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

"The only comment I will make is that the OP has clearly led a very sheltered and narrow life.

Maybe we should all feel sorry for him in that his obvious total lack of life experiences has left him bigoted and narrow minded?"

That's no excuse for his comments and supposed reasoning. I must be getting old as I am shocked by his post.

"It's an very interesting thread to say the least but I have seen all kinds of match ups throughout all race combination but I see your point that the black man looks at curvy women more because like above me the guy said that's what majority of the African lasses are curvy so it maybe genetics haha I can't say as I don't know

But to everyone that cried racist at this guy, YOUR PART OF THE PROBLEM..... Not once was he racist to anyone, sure he used oriental instead of Asian but that is not really a racist slur, I love how the OP is being called immature and his age is being brought into this, age doesn't mean shit if your educated, you see the world differently.....

There is racism all over this site and it doesn't stop people meeting, the amount of times I see "black only" or "white only" etc....

OP you had some balls to post this but I have been on the cusp of noticing this myself and I'm well traveled throughout different country's, I applaud you on this

To the lady who had the second comment and all the white knights that came round to defend her when there was no need to defend her.... WOW jumping the racist gun too quick there, he

I hope whoever reviews the reporting you did, laughs at its pointlessness as it is just that, there's nothing to be reported

"

Hello....I'm the lady you're referring to...If you read the thread in its entirety you will see not once did I accuse the OP of being racist. What I did find insulting was him referring to me as fat, slutty and unfeminine simply because I have had a black boyfriend.....

.....so if anyone is racist in this debate...It is the OP

"

I think you need to sharpen your observational skills ......

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Jenson Button- F1 drive was married to an oriental woman, no one would class him as a loser or needy, would you?

Heidi Klum was married to seal, she doesn't fit your description, does she ?

I'm not offended with your post, observation.

Hardly can one make any race related observation without being called a racist.

Chatham

"

Hello....I'm the lady you're referring to...If you read the thread in its entirety you will see not once did I accuse the OP of being racist. What I did find insulting was him referring to me as fat, slutty and unfeminine simply because I have had a black boyfriend....."

Good morning, hope all is well but I should have worded that paragraph better, it was the " white Knights" I was saying jumped on the racist gun quickly but I don't think the OP has been racist at all, in no way did he say a racist slur, but then again people assume your racist for anytime you bring up colour or creed

But yes he did suggest you looked like the type but thats his opinion not based on fact BUT it's not uncommon his findings and I agree with what he says, there is a lot of black males with the women he discribed

Oh dear!

Yes OP there are many ways you could have worded this without coming across as offensive!

Social and racial stereotypes are alive and well - everyone knows this - but it's about as appropriate as the small child pointing at the man with the very big nose on the bus an screaming " mummy that man's nose is really big"

Shhh!

Your 22 not 5!

Belfast

"

Hello....I'm the lady you're referring to...If you read the thread in its entirety you will see not once did I accuse the OP of being racist. What I did find insulting was him referring to me as fat, slutty and unfeminine simply because I have had a black boyfriend.....

Good morning, hope all is well but I should have worded that paragraph better, it was the " white Knights" I was saying jumped on the racist gun quickly but I don't think the OP has been racist at all, in no way did he say a racist slur, but then again people assume your racist for anytime you bring up colour or creed

But yes he did suggest you looked like the type but thats his opinion not based on fact BUT it's not uncommon his findings and I agree with what he says, there is a lot of black males with the women he discribed "

He's not racist, immature / sexist/ mysogenist. Definitely.

He seems to reserve his harshest language (slag) for white women that date black men, interestingly.

Clearly your lacking attention, so you publicly be racist to those people that are getting plenty of attention.......... Jealousy is not attractive

I tend to sway towards BBC's usually older than myself mainly because white men my age or younger just can't keep up and black men are very respectful

I've never felt the need to bore anybody on here with my achievements until now (bearing in mind I've been on and off this site for a few years) ........ I have a degree, qualified accountant for 10+ years, own my home and oh yea I'm FAT!

You immature uneducated .............

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Unbelievable ; and clearly you don't get out much;

So to answer your question;

My nephew , 6'4 " Greek god", Chartered Engineer, is married to an HR Directior of a major international bank, who is of Sikh origin.

One if my Anglo Saxon freinds who is a Squadron Leader in the Air Force, is in a permanent relationship with a psyciatrist ( consultant) who originated from Thailand.

One of my old school freinds , who originated from Nigeria, is a senior Barrister, and married to another ( Anglo Saxon) barrister.

There are more;

All of them are well off, educated, and would look good on the pages of Vogue.

Take your childish attitude away and adjust it, pretty damn quick . Learn a little about the world.

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 06/03/16 08:23:40]

"

But yes he did suggest you looked like the type but thats his opinion not based on fact BUT it's not uncommon his findings and I agree with what he says, there is a lot of black males with the women he discribed "

There's also a lot of white guys with 'those type ' of women and I've also seen black guys with stunning women (like Myself! lol);-) think the green - eyed monster is rearing it's ugly head too !

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

If the op was my age (55) I (could) see where he's coming from. Back in the day if you saw a black man with a white woman they did tend to be as the op described, much to the chagrin of black women. I've given the evils to black men pushing shopping trolleys beside their fat white girlfriends knowing that as a fat black woman they wouldn't be pushing no trolley for me.

But times have changed, so unsure where the op is seeing these stereotypes.

In London there are so many pairings, you don't even register it.

That said, in the wee hours of the morning when I'm going to work I see a black guy: big! 6ft 4 at least, designer sports gear, real hard nut looks like a younger Michael Jordan. He always looks embarrassed when I say a cheery good morning unable to keep the laughter out of my voice: why? Because he's walking a little tiny what I call a yap yap dog on a pink leash. The dog has a diamanté pink collar and pink bows in her hair.

I maybe wrong but I have a picture of his partner in my mind!

Unbelievable ; and clearly you don't get out much;

So to answer your question;

My nephew , 6'4 " Greek god", Chartered Engineer, is married to an HR Directior of a major international bank, who is of Sikh origin.

One if my Anglo Saxon freinds who is a Squadron Leader in the Air Force, is in a permanent relationship with a psyciatrist ( consultant) who originated from Thailand.

One of my old school freinds , who originated from Nigeria, is a senior Barrister, and married to another ( Anglo Saxon) barrister.

There are more;

All of them are well off, educated, and would look good on the pages of Vogue.

Take your childish attitude away and adjust it, pretty damn quick . Learn a little about the world."

Well said

Chatham

Heck so have I Angel, but I'm just saying that there's a lot to fit this stereotyping on this site and in Southern areas where there is a bigger class devide and poverty also like thenorthern areas, possibly the green eyed monster has come out however not from me haha

"Heck so have I Angel, but I'm just saying that there's a lot to fit this stereotyping on this site and in Southern areas where there is a bigger class devide and poverty also like thenorthern areas, possibly the green eyed monster has come out however not from me haha

"

No not you....The OP

Belfast

"If the op was my age (55) I (could) see where he's coming from. Back in the day if you saw a black man with a white woman they did tend to be as the op described, much to the chagrin of black women. I've given the evils to black men pushing shopping trolleys beside their fat white girlfriends knowing that as a fat black woman they wouldn't be pushing no trolley for me.

That said, in the wee hours of the morning when I'm going to work I see a black guy: big! 6ft 4 at least, designer sports gear, real hard nut looks like a younger Michael Jordan. He always looks embarrassed when I say a cheery good morning unable to keep the laughter out of my voice: why? Because he's walking a little tiny what I call a yap yap dog on a pink leash. The dog has a diamanté pink collar and pink bows in her hair.

I maybe wrong but I have a picture of his partner in my mind! "

Haha. Made me giggle. Lisa lampanelli (an American comedienne) has carved out a career for herself based on schtick pertaining to that theme.

https://youtu.be/Ff8gvCEBj-k

Not comfortable with people treating members of other ethnicities as conquests/ novelties they can use once and discard. (Have noticed evidence of that from certain white women seeking the frisson of black, the same with black men looking for white women).

Aa long as both persons enter into such scenarios with no illusions, it's probably fine if not somewhat slightly unseemly / poor taste.

Strewth, is this thread still going?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Can't be bothered with you ...I've reported you

For what, exactly?

I can see I've hit a nerve though. Wasn't my intention. "

liar..

posting narrow minded drivel in order to have a row is so childish..

I can't believe the OP lives in one of the most culturally diverse places in the UK and still holds these views. Surely if you opened your eyes and paid attention to the world around you, you would see plenty of couples that challenge your thinking?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"

Have any of you Ever Seen a posh looking woman with a black man?

Haha!!! That's exactly us, and we're both pretty successful 'professional' types too. We have Middle class offspring and tottaly the opposite parentage to what you described. My black (guy) neibour has an oriental girlfriend, both graduates, nice people. Look for differences to the stereotype and you will see them, seems to me (him) that you're filtering what you see and only see what you've already decided is true.

London

"If the op was my age (55) I (could) see where he's coming from. Back in the day if you saw a black man with a white woman they did tend to be as the op described, much to the chagrin of black women. I've given the evils to black men pushing shopping trolleys beside their fat white girlfriends knowing that as a fat black woman they wouldn't be pushing no trolley for me.

I maybe wrong but I have a picture of his partner in my mind!

Haha. Made me giggle. Lisa lampanelli (an American comedienne) has carved out a career for herself based on schtick pertaining to that theme.

https://youtu.be/Ff8gvCEBj-k

Not comfortable with people treating members of other ethnicities as conquests/ novelties they can use once and discard. (Have noticed evidence of that from certain white women seeking the frisson of black, the same with black men looking for white women).

Aa long as both persons enter into such scenarios with no illusions, it's probably fine if not somewhat slightly unseemly / poor taste."

On here some are seeking fantasies. My fantasy is white submissive men. My playmates are all high achievers fulfilling their own fantasies of relinquishing control for a moment. Others want a bbc. Who am I to challenge someone else's fantasy?

My partner is white, he can't pronounce "submissive". We make an odd couple, he's 6ft 1 and more Jason Statham/Bruce Willis whilst I'm more Monique than Beyonce, but we compliment each other perfectly.

OP, you use a lot of emotive and offensive words (nerdy, socially awkward, slaggy, fat) and do not expect to cause offence?

All you prople referencing celeb couples are missing the point...in the celebrity world, all bets are off because everyone is so wealthy and they usually date within celeb circles.

The OP was referring to real world, everyday observations

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"What i find strange is your 22 and live in london and see so many variations on relatio ships everyday that it would even register peoples colour"

This was the thing that got me.... He lives in the most multiracial part of the country and people don't even bat an eyelid when they see two people of different ethnic origins together... And this is where he wants to talk about stereotypes.......

There is certainly a stereotype being displayed in the opening post... But I think the stereotype is the one being displayed by the OP..... The uninformed lazy,reaching back to an era type opinion that I thought hopefully had been left behind years ago....

Apparently not..........

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Yes.

Your narrow-mindedness and rudeness is appalling. Expect to find that you can no longer see half the forumites profiles!

"

There's also a lot of white guys with 'those type ' of women and I've also seen black guys with stunning women (like Myself! lol);-) think the green - eyed monster is rearing it's ugly head too ! "

Wind up.

So, lots of replies...

Some think I'm wrong, some think I have a point and some have thrown tantrums because they are the people described in my OP.

Not much has been learnt, but a fascinating debate nonetheless.

Thanks folks.

By *aurenkaWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Hmm.. I don't remember this lady asking if OP thinks if she is fat slaggy working class?

So what he wrote is not only impossibly rude, but also AFAIK against forum rules.

I think that Confirmation Bias will work for you here to some degree. You will actively acknowledge relationships that you believe fit your perceived stereotype, while you will subconsciously dismiss or forget other kinds of relationships.

It's a well documented phenomenon.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Hello, OP, I have got past this part of the thread, but I am getting there. I love with my black partner and have children from my previous husband, black. This is the sort of attitude black males, and white women who are their partners are fighting. It has to come from a white man, of course! Well, just to let you know, I worked in the health care business in the USA bringing home a six figure salary, and although I have had a career change, I still have two masters degrees and am in middle management in my new career. I live on the outskirts of London, but don't have a London accent, although I can down play my accent because I often have to in order for the population I work with to understand I am with them, not against them (if you know my career, you would understand). So, I think you may have lived a sheltered life ... as you are a bi guy, we are happy to show you what we mean, by meeting up socially. Pepper

By *at.BoyMan  over a year ago

Luton

[Removed by poster at 06/03/16 10:23:43]

SW London

Thank you! ....He basically implied that I am fat...slutty and unfeminine because I have had a black boyfriend!! I mean what the actual fuck??"

He obviously thinks you go around looking like your avatar, ie dressed like that, every day ....

Pmsl

London

"What i find strange is your 22 and live in london and see so many variations on relatio ships everyday that it would even register peoples colour

This was the thing that got me.... He lives in the most multiracial part of the country and people don't even bat an eyelid when they see two people of different ethnic origins together... And this is where he wants to talk about stereotypes.......

There is certainly a stereotype being displayed in the opening post... But I think the stereotype is the one being displayed by the OP..... The uninformed lazy,reaching back to an era type opinion that I thought hopefully had been left behind years ago....

Apparently not.........."

In London you see all combinations of colours and sexes: I say "see" loosely as you truly don't notice.

As I stated earlier the op would have had a point years ago as it did appear as such, but with his age and location...

"Lol. ...well I love leggings but wear them with dresses and tunics "

Lol you are doing it all wrong .... It's supposed to be a t-shirt from primark five sizes too small

"I love how the OP is being called immature and his age is being brought into this, age doesn't mean shit if your educated, you see the world differently.....

"

Oh my

By *aunchy21Couple  over a year ago

dub

What a load of crap !!

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

There is no point challenging a narrow minded view point of the world.

Am shocked you didnt mention anything about how a typical indian would appear who dates and english lady.

Whilst we are entitled to give opionions but there is a difference between opionions and utter drival

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

I actually get what the OP is saying. Certain people who fancy outside of their race will have a specific type of person. That's not exclusive to people who have interracial relationships but seems more visible when you do see it. I too have noticed the same thing. It's not racism but an observation.

yes and yes is the answer from us.

"There is no point challenging a narrow minded view point of the world.

Am shocked you didnt mention anything about how a typical indian would appear who dates and english lady.

Whilst we are entitled to give opionions but there is a difference between opionions and utter drival"

I haven't noticed any obvious patterns between Indian men and English women... It's normally well groomed, attractive men with Indian women though, as more often than not, Indian women are very hot, but that isn't worth mentioning as it has no relevance to the OP... And I believe it's spelt 'drivEl'.

Off the top of my head I know 3 couples that don't come close to your description, I know none that do.

so I would say your observation is incorrect.

SW London

"There is no point challenging a narrow minded view point of the world.

Whilst we are entitled to give opionions but there is a difference between opionions and utter drival

I haven't noticed any obvious patterns between Indian men and English women... It's normally well groomed, attractive men with Indian women though, as more often than not, Indian women are very hot, but that isn't worth mentioning as it has no relevance to the OP... And I believe it's spelt 'drivEl'."

Fucking a black woman is not the same as having a relationship, OP. There is a difference. My black partner does a great job doing all the housework, btw .... in fact, he is cleaning the bathroom right now. I am sure you might be able to draw some conclusions about racial stereotypes from that ....

"I actually get what the OP is saying. Certain people who fancy outside of their race will have a specific type of person. That's not exclusive to people who have interracial relationships but seems more visible when you do see it. I too have noticed the same thing. It's not racism but an observation."

It's interesting that you and the other black guys who have commented haven't been offended and see the post for what it is, whilst the white women hysterically scream racism.

"I actually get what the OP is saying. Certain people who fancy outside of their race will have a specific type of person. That's not exclusive to people who have interracial relationships but seems more visible when you do see it. I too have noticed the same thing. It's not racism but an observation."

Point is he should have worded it like yourself and not offended someone in the process and things would not have escalated ....

His choice of words were not the best and read differently to what he was probably trying to communicate

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

It's interesting, other cultures prize and have prize and revere different things.

Thanks for the only appropriate and sane response to the question. Everyone else appears to be having a seizure because I have dared to mention racial types."

Different ethinicities have differing facial features and body types. Otherwise, how could they be classified using IC categories

For many, these days, just mentioning what I did is enough to be called a racist; the emperor's new clothes .....

I am not likely to confuse an Oriental with an Indian. And neither has the facial features of a Caucasian

Whether your observation is correct or not, I do not know. But I'll say one thing; you are very brave

I've seen both. Your problem is you see these people out and about but you don't "see" them. I worked and live in a very diverse area. My friend is with a black man,she's neither fat nor a slag. You obviously walk around blinkered. I'm fat,old and like sex (you might say I'm a slag for being on a swinger site) and I have a very posh,upper middle class,degree educated black partner. Which stereotype do we fit in?

Best place to get an answer mate wld be to go to a club "recommend bmfc" & ask the black guys there the very same question (myself if I'm there) I'm sure u will get a very satisfying answer.

"Best place to get an answer mate wld be to go to a club "recommend bmfc" & ask the black guys there the very same question (myself if I'm there) I'm sure u will get a very satisfying answer.

"

There's a family at my grandson's school with a Japanese mother and white British father,he dresses smartly,he doesn't fit the nerd stereotype to me.

Fat slags = Black mans girlfriend?

Rick Moranis =Oriental ladies boyfriend material?

I think you need to get out more and people watch.

Sara.

I travel on trains throughout London often and different races and nationalities partnered up. You don't get out enough

Wembley

"Best place to get an answer mate wld be to go to a club "recommend bmfc" & ask the black guys there the very same question (myself if I'm there) I'm sure u will get a very satisfying answer.

"

Are you subtly suggesting that ALL black men behave like animals? I know quite a few who can hold a reasonable conversation

in comedy and the media theres always sterotypes, and some percieve this the normal.

in usa a famous black comedian joked if a white girl gets adevances from a black man, she knows needs to go on a diet

SW London

"I actually get what the OP is saying. Certain people who fancy outside of their race will have a specific type of person. That's not exclusive to people who have interracial relationships but seems more visible when you do see it. I too have noticed the same thing. It's not racism but an observation.

It's interesting that you and the other black guys who have commented haven't been offended and see the post for what it is, whilst the white women hysterically scream racism."

I think that may be a cultural thing though, many black guys would treat you with the contempt you deserve and ignore you as they are getting on with their lives. Many of the black guys in swinging partnerships (as if this is even representative of the interracial relationships you see) aren't on the forum, so 'here' is unlikely to be a representative sample. Of course, OP, have you thought that its only a certain type of person who you see when you are out walking, and this can give you a very blinkered view of life in general. What is see in Croydon or Mitcham (sorry, but I live in the area, so no disrespect intended) doesn't necessarily reflect all of life. You are going by appearances too, does the fact that someone wears leggings mean she is a fat, working class slag? You see something and you assume something, but the assumption is yours .... middle or upper class women who date or have relationships with black guys don't necessarily parade themselves in front of you .... but they still exist.

i dont see this as racist post , the op is talking about his experiences in life and generally asking, the wording may not be how everyone wants it to be

London

"

Whether your observation is correct or not, I do not know. But I'll say one thing; you are very brave"

Nowadays people often confuse bravery with stupidity.

Or maybe have new definition of bravery 'OK, lets do something without thinking to much'

Wording is everything when asking questions, esp delicate questions.

Try looking at it from ur audience's perspective 1st before speaking. I've been with & dated numerous white ladies & none meet that description u have

"I travel on trains throughout London often and different races and nationalities partnered up. You don't get out enough "

As I keep repeating, I am just saying it as I see it - if you see it differently, then good.

I know a lot of guys who exclusively go for Chinese/Korean/Japanese women and these guys all happen to be the same "type" - socially awkward, timid... and the vast majority OF white women I see with black men appear to be the same "type". I wasn't saying that only female members of the underclass date black men and only computer programmers date oriental women, I was just stating that these are the pairings I see in overwhelming numbers and was seeing if anyone else has seen the same. And people have.

google chris rock a famous american comedian

"I travel on trains throughout London often and different races and nationalities partnered up. You don't get out enough

As I keep repeating, I am just saying it as I see it - if you see it differently, then good.

I know a lot of guys who exclusively go for Chinese/Korean/Japanese women and these guys all happen to be the same "type" - socially awkward, timid... and the vast majority OF white women I see with black men appear to be the same "type". I wasn't saying that only female members of the underclass date black men and only computer programmers date oriental women, I was just stating that these are the pairings I see in overwhelming numbers and was seeing if anyone else has seen the same. And people have.

"

Wembley

"

Whether your observation is correct or not, I do not know. But I'll say one thing; you are very brave

Nowadays people often confuse bravery with stupidity.

Or maybe have new definition of bravery 'OK, lets do something without thinking to much' "

No, this is definately being brave. Stupidity is when most jump up and down just because somebody dared to say that different ethnicities find certain features attractive

cultures and people in diferent areas i belive have settled with different tastes, theres a very stron jamaican community where i live and a lot are attracted to ginger/red heads with an extra cuddle

London

"

No, this is definately being brave. Stupidity is when most jump up and down just because somebody dared to say that different ethnicities find certain features attractive"

And you are referring to ... ?

Because many people here stated that and I haven't seen anyone jumping on them.

Oh, but you mean that OP said that?

Well, let me stay with my definition of stupidity. Thank you.

on a lighter note the Op is well worth shagging with

The OP is now trying to give someone advice on another thread

"The OP is now trying to give someone advice on another thread "
STOP STALKING

"The OP is now trying to give someone advice on another thread STOP STALKING "

Hahaha........ it's a thread I had already commented on else I probably wouldn't have noticed xx

what thread

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Wow...just found this thread and may have to reply to subsequent comments but in answer to this one it's yes to both a and b...I'm guessing you don't get out much.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"i dont see this as racist post , the op is talking about his experiences in life and generally asking, the wording may not be how everyone wants it to be"

No its not a racist post.. its a gerneralisation post

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Yes but that's it, read again, it isn't MY stereotype, I am going by what I SEE. The question I was posing was more "why so middle-upper class women and attractive men appear to shun these racial types?""

Simple answer...they don't

Wembley

"

No, this is definately being brave. Stupidity is when most jump up and down just because somebody dared to say that different ethnicities find certain features attractive

"

He has also been subtly threatened with physical violence. Maybe you didn't read the posts which are jumping on him

I think I will adhere to my definition of stupidity

Dawn French is pretty middle class? Sure she was married to Lenny Henry, whose new gf is a theatre director so guessing she's middle class too!!

On a stag do once some said there are no black gay men!! So we went through a list of black gay men, stereotypes are wrong because they are wrong in the first place if that makes sense

Wembley

"on a lighter note the Op is well worth shagging with"

+1

But reading between the lines, he doesn't much desire fat slags like myself

London

"

He has also been subtly threatened with physical violence. Maybe you didn't read the posts which are jumping on him

I think I will adhere to my definition of stupidity"

But they didn't jump on him couse say that different ethnicities find certain features attractive. And even if he thought that way (I doubt so) he definitely need some skills how to put it in words.

And if anybody was threatening him it is stupid, yes, I agree.

This thread has gone on long enough i think. I don't sense a lot of malice in op imo, and there's nothing wrong with being curious. But there are some generalizations in his comments.

Subjects like this are quite sensitive so i think they should be approached in the same fashion.

Let's just conclude that we're all different and like different things. I understand what you mean regarding patterns you observe in everyday life, but it's based on what you see and where you are from. Other people from the same place might argue otherwise, as we have seen in this thread. It all goes down to different perspectives I guess.

I didn't read the OP as being particularly racist, but his view of white women who have black partners was quite offensive to the women.

I also disagree with his observations as the mixed race couples I know are not as he describes.

Wembley

"I didn't read the OP as being particularly racist, but his view of white women who have black partners was quite offensive to the women.

I also disagree with his observations as the mixed race couples I know are not as he describes. "

Would exactly the same views be offensive to these women had his obseervation been that most Black men have girlfriends who are athletic, attractive and educated?

The only offensive post of his was where he thought a woman was a fat slag and whereupon me checking her profile, she is slimmer than me

How do I report that post?

London

"in comedy and the media theres always sterotypes, and some percieve this the normal.

in usa a famous black comedian joked if a white girl gets adevances from a black man, she knows needs to go on a diet"

Chris Rock!

Wembley

Time and time again it has been proven that any mention of ethnicity is a no-go subject

It is now coming to a point where some Indians and Orientals start to argue with me and get abusive because I refuse to meet with them

Soon there will be quotas which women will be given to fulfil

London

"I didn't read the OP as being particularly racist, but his view of white women who have black partners was quite offensive to the women.

"

This is exactly the point.

There would be different discussion if he said: 'I noticed black guys are always with curvation woman'.

No no. They have to be slaggy, fat and working-class. In opposite to posh, feminine, well dressed.

But from the other hand I don't think he was trying purposely to offend anyone. He jut is the person which views things that way and have no problem to put that into words.

I wouldn't complain too much - that's make so much easier for others who to avoid.

London

"in comedy and the media theres always sterotypes, and some percieve this the normal.

in usa a famous black comedian joked if a white girl gets adevances from a black man, she knows needs to go on a diet""

Well at least that is funny!

If you want to deal with stereotypes be funny or at lest observant and intelligent.

OP was just boring and stupid with his narrow mindness.

By *aturasqCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 06/03/16 12:54:34]