FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does the truth really work

Does the truth really work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do women really want us men to be honest because I get a lot of stick for my profile yet there are a lot of women with similar profiles playing away from home

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This woman prefers honesty about your relationship status but not about if my bum looks big in this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lies always work better until ur caught out.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Yes.

At least that way those who they meet with are aware of possible repercussions

Honesty is the best policy, why lie anyway? Rather someone be perfectly honest with me, than spin a load of codswallop

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"This woman prefers honesty about your relationship status but not about if my bum looks big in this "

I wants to know if my bum looks big in this too, though it might not stop me buying it

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I like the truth and I do not give 'stick' if I don't like it.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Honesty is always best. Unless I missed it, can't tell from your profile you're married and playing away, the only hint is you can't accommodate. Why not just say you're attached? A lot of us don't care if that's the case but DO care if you lie.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"This woman prefers honesty about your relationship status but not about if my bum looks big in this

I wants to know if my bum looks big in this too, though it might not stop me buying it "

I work on the basis that I can't see my bum so it doesn't ever look big to me

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I like the truth and I do not give 'stick' if I don't like it."

Me too. If someone comes into the forum moaning that nobody will meet them because they're attached or running their partner down I will respond though.

What do you mean by "stick".

If someone messages me with a profile like yours I'll generally reply no, I don't play with married... (Unless it's together, but that's different!)

I guess plenty lie. But I'd rather know.

A few have assumed I'm attached because I've put can't accommodate but that's their assumption and it's wrong.

I love a nice juicy bum lol

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Honesty is always best, some people will still play with you if you are attached, some won't, but most like to be informed so they can decide either way

Will have to make it more clear in profile that I'm attached

Will have to make it more clear in profile that I'm attached

Was on site before I got attached and did leave but like most came fabbing it back lol

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Not sure it's the fact you're attached is the only problem with your profile .....

Why lie what's the point tell the truth then we can make an informed decision x

Single Married guys on here without wife's knowledge? That adultery not swinging no grey area they need to be honest and give couples or even single woman the choice weather or not they wish to be party to it

"do women really want us men to be honest because I get a lot of stick for my profile yet there are a lot of women with similar profiles playing away from home "

Personally I'd rather be told the truth than be hurt and lead on by lies.

Better to tell the truth. Show respect by allowing people to make an informed choice.

"Honesty is always best. Unless I missed it, can't tell from your profile you're married and playing away, the only hint is you can't accommodate. Why not just say you're attached? A lot of us don't care if that's the case but DO care if you lie.

"

Exactly.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

As far as being honest about playing away from home without consent then honesty all the way. If I found out later then it's down to you to take the consequences.

"Not sure it's the fact you're attached is the only problem with your profile ....."

Ok wat else u think is wrong pls

"Not sure it's the fact you're attached is the only problem with your profile .....

Ok wat else u think is wrong pls"

Three sentences, a bigger disclaimer and one strange picture perhaps?

I like the truth and being treated like i have the right to make informed choices.

My bum looks big in everything, i'm not gonna ask anyone about it.

No

"Single Married guys on here without wife's knowledge? That adultery not swinging no grey area they need to be honest and give couples or even single woman the choice weather or not they wish to be party to it "

I have been honest on my profile but still getting abusive messages

"Not sure it's the fact you're attached is the only problem with your profile .....

Three sentences, a bigger disclaimer and one strange picture perhaps?"

Lol ok didn't think my pic was strange its me in a towel didn't want to show off everything

Why bother lying, we're all adults

Not much to do with your profile....if the odds are in your favor truth/lie won't make a difference and if the odds are not in your favor truth/lie won't make a difference just take a good look around a site and you would see what I mean ..

"Single Married guys on here without wife's knowledge? That adultery not swinging no grey area they need to be honest and give couples or even single woman the choice weather or not they wish to be party to it

I have been honest on my profile but still getting abusive messages "

They shouldn't give you abuse but in the same breath it is called fabswingers not fabadulterers.

I honestly could do with a nice cup of tea

"Single Married guys on here without wife's knowledge? That adultery not swinging no grey area they need to be honest and give couples or even single woman the choice weather or not they wish to be party to it

I have been honest on my profile but still getting abusive messages "

Report the abusive messages. Just because you're married and cheating doesn't mean you have to put up with abuse.

Report the abusive messages. Just because you're married and cheating doesn't mean you have to put up with abuse."

Lol im sure his wife wouldn't agree

Honesty always!

I think most people would prefer the truth although some can't handle it! I don't wish to meet married/attached men and because I message people first, I'd appreciate that info being on a profile so no one's time is wasted. As for getting stick for it, ignore and report, some people lead sad lives and have nothing better to do.

"I honestly could do with a nice cup of tea "

And cake?

"do women really want us men to be honest because I get a lot of stick for my profile yet there are a lot of women with similar profiles playing away from home "

to be fair you do say you are attached BUT that is probably WHY you get the stick...if you don't have a conscience then don't mention it but as you have chosen to then you have to be able the suffer consequences as well

Three sentences, a bigger disclaimer and one strange picture perhaps?

Lol ok didn't think my pic was strange its me in a towel didn't want to show off everything "

Ah, well, two out of three can be bad.

Report the abusive messages. Just because you're married and cheating doesn't mean you have to put up with abuse.

Lol im sure his wife wouldn't agree "

Lol not married jus have girlfriend

She's not running this site though.

Everyone using this site has the right to be safe on here and admin will help contribute to that.

By *estinysswingersCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

"Single Married guys on here without wife's knowledge? That adultery not swinging no grey area they need to be honest and give couples or even single woman the choice weather or not they wish to be party to it "

This

Personally I wouldn't play with a man that I knew was attached OR a woman that was attached. I know what you mean that there are a lot of women doing it and they don't seem to get as much 'stick' but I dislike both equally

Mrs

Report the abusive messages. Just because you're married and cheating doesn't mean you have to put up with abuse."

Much prefer honesty , as then an informed choice can be made. Besides which - there are usually a few giveaways that someone is attached. Best to be upfront about it.

Sarah

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Do you know his wife, though, or their relationship? Why assume she wants to be involved? Not every spouse wants to ... my ex cheated, had an affair, on me but its very different from meeting someone for NSA sex on here and also very different from tucking someone else right in front of someone's face, and even forcing a partner to do it ... I dont think couples should be all sanctimonious. Its only swingers who can see the difference between swinging and cheating, most 'normal' people cant.

Do you know his wife, though, or their relationship? Why assume she wants to be involved? Not every spouse wants to ... my ex cheated, had an affair, on me but its very different from meeting someone for NSA sex on here and also very different from tucking someone else right in front of someone's face, and even forcing a partner to do it ...

I dont think couples should be all sanctimonious. Its only swingers who can see the difference between swinging and cheating, most 'normal' people cant. "

Lots of swingers cheat. Perhaps some of the bitchy couples are worried about their own partner.

Exactly this ^^

People get abuse when they're upfront on here & moaned about when they don't.

Don't let people be rude to you, there are plenty who will meet attached people as well as those that don't.

I'm for telling the truth on profile it not worth lying

Do you know his wife, though, or their relationship? Why assume she wants to be involved? Not every spouse wants to ... my ex cheated, had an affair, on me but its very different from meeting someone for NSA sex on here and also very different from tucking someone else right in front of someone's face, and even forcing a partner to do it ...

I dont think couples should be all sanctimonious. Its only swingers who can see the difference between swinging and cheating, most 'normal' people cant.

Lots of swingers cheat. Perhaps some of the bitchy couples are worried about their own partner. "

Yep, I would say my inbox is testament to the fact that some do.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

They shouldn't give you abuse but in the same breath it is called fabswingers not fabadulterers. "

Judgemental, aren't we? I don't condone adultery but everyone's different and everyone's circumstances are different. Honesty remains important, regardless. Nothing's more insulting to one's intelligence if a married person comes on here posing as "single". The truth becomes evident very very quickly

Do you know his wife, though, or their relationship? Why assume she wants to be involved? Not every spouse wants to ... my ex cheated, had an affair, on me but its very different from meeting someone for NSA sex on here and also very different from tucking someone else right in front of someone's face, and even forcing a partner to do it ... I dont think couples should be all sanctimonious. Its only swingers who can see the difference between swinging and cheating, most 'normal' people cant. "

The hypocrisy from forum posters is fuckin hilarious

Honesty works for me.

» Add a new message to this topic